Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Surely they,ve missed point?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The US has just brought out a new drug that could reduce the second biggest killer of people in the US..."Heart disease" primarily caused by their excessive and glutinous capacity for stuffing their face,s with shit! So the Pharmas in the US have brought out this new pill, it reduces your cholesterol (apparently) so you can carry on stuffing your face,s with shit! Love the way the fix things..lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Phil, not everyone with high Cholesterol, stuffs their face. I follow a healthy diet, use low cholesterol oils etc and still my doctor says I need to reduce my count, mainly because I am also diabetic.

Cholesterol can affect people who look after their body as well as the ones who abuse

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

good point pettilante.

also, you may find that these new pills come with some sort of warning that the users need to follow a healthy diet. Much like the Xenical pills that help people lose weight.

the side effect of these pills if yo eat a high fat diet are dsgusting lol so it kind of forces you to eat healthy

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

ps - awesome avatar phil-th

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"ps - awesome avatar phil-th"

Thanks for the compliment and also for the heads up on cholesterol..I obviously missed the point on that one..lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Anti cholesterol drugs have been around for years. I take a drug every day called Simvastatin to help me keep within "normal" parameters. I'm not sure if this drug is only used for treating cholesterol. Some of you people may take it too for other conditions.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"ps - awesome avatar phil-th

Thanks for the compliment and also for the heads up on cholesterol..I obviously missed the point on that one..lol

"

You keep missing the point m'dear.... those of us oggling your pic won't mind.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some of my friends have high cholesterol which is genetic, not through their diet or eating habits.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Anti cholesterol drugs have been around for years. I take a drug every day called Simvastatin to help me keep within "normal" parameters. I'm not sure if this drug is only used for treating cholesterol. Some of you people may take it too for other conditions. "

I was given Simvastation earlier this year as my cholesterol was 5.5, but as I said above with diabetes, my doc was not not happy.

I woke up on the 9th day and could hardly move. My back, neck and arms felt like lead. It took me 4 months to get the damn things out of my system. I told the docs I would take my chances rather then be put back on them. He has given me till January to get my levels down with diet, but tbh cannot see how I can. So I may have to try some other statin.

I know of two people who had simialr and worse symptoms with Simvastatin whihc is why I did not want to go on them But they are the cheapest statins available, so that is the one they start you off with.

Post new Message to Thread