Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab upload videos

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Will fab ever let you upload videos? I understand it would require a large amount of bandwidth surely with all the paid members there could be an option to pay for This?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I think it's better as it is. There are enough complaints about users coming here for pic wank fodder, without more coming to wank over videos.

I think the increase in server space, bandwidth to stream videos etc would mean that fab would have to shelve all site improvements for ever. So, with the choice of fab investing in improvements or offering user videos, I'd choose the former.

By *punkloverCouple
over a year ago

hatfield

Some people on here put a link to a dropbox video if they want to let others see x

over a year ago

"I think it's better as it is. There are enough complaints about users coming here for pic wank fodder, without more coming to wank over videos.

I think the increase in server space, bandwidth to stream videos etc would mean that fab would have to shelve all site improvements for ever. So, with the choice of fab investing in improvements or offering user videos, I'd choose the former."

Improvements like what?

over a year ago

"Some people on here put a link to a dropbox video if they want to let others see x"

I have yet to see a link on anyone's profile

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes a think an option to upload a video would be good like watsapp you decide who you send it too

Post new Message to Thread