Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

is FAB a sight for the dogs?

Jump to newest

By *he tactile technician OP   Man
over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

Marshall, my chunky Black Labrador retreaver cross gets more attention and is always the focal point at meets, why? do the dogs have it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/07/15 15:44:40]

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

As some one who works with dogs the simple answer is yes . A dog ,unless totally scared of them, can put people at ease, give you something to talk about .

Ours a German Shepard/ Golden retriever guide dog pup gets all the attention too so don't worry about .

R

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My boy Trigger is in the dog house at the moment he keeps marking his territory on my new furniture bloody git x

By *ringiton89Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I went to a meet once and I probably spent more time talking to the dog than the person.

over a year ago

"As some one who works with dogs the simple answer is yes . A dog ,unless totally scared of them, can put people at ease, give you something to talk about .

Ours a German Shepard/ Golden retriever guide dog pup gets all the attention too so don't worry about .

R"

Not worried about it, been with a dog so long that having any complex over it has long gone. Marshall was a cute guide dog puppy too, now he's just a strikingly hansome dog, wins hands down with his looks

over a year ago

"As some one who works with dogs the simple answer is yes . A dog ,unless totally scared of them, can put people at ease, give you something to talk about .

R"

R, wanted to pm you and say thank you for doing what you're doing. I know from my previous dogs puppy walkers that it can be a real wrench after 12 months, and as you don't get told by Guide Dogs where the dog has gone, a big thank you from a working partnership. You do a great job!

Post new Message to Thread