Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Have you had this yet ?

Jump to newest

By *riskygaz OP   Man
over a year ago

birmingham

I am sitting in waiting for a guy from the housing to come and inspect my house, apparently they are going back to how they used to do it years ago, a yearly inspection of your house and the condition of the garden, and you have to show proof of your identify, to make sure the council houses have not been sublet to someone, they will probably find a few cannabis factory's as well lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

A few people in my building are fucked then...

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"I am sitting in waiting for a guy from the housing to come and inspect my house, apparently they are going back to how they used to do it years ago, a yearly inspection of your house and the condition of the garden, and you have to show proof of your identify, to make sure the council houses have not been sublet to someone, they will probably find a few cannabis factory's as well lol."

There was a tv programme on about this the other night. 1 man had a council flat near Covent Garden & it was stunning - he'd fitted it out very high spec & was renting it as a holiday let business making a fortune!!

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

"I am sitting in waiting for a guy from the housing to come and inspect my house, apparently they are going back to how they used to do it years ago, a yearly inspection of your house and the condition of the garden, and you have to show proof of your identify, to make sure the council houses have not been sublet to someone, they will probably find a few cannabis factory's as well lol."
Sounds like an excellent idea to me . It would be good to see those who sublet lose their tenancy and for HMRC to chase them for unpaid tax on rental income .

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'm waiting for the 'ever had a shag off the housing inspector?' thread in a months time off some single guy, without a profile....

Post new Message to Thread