Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

ladies who dress revealingly....

Jump to newest

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Help us out here ladies...

Often when out and about i like most men enjoy seeing ladies dress revealingly...

Though occasionaly get found out and get a disgusted look back or " f$@#ckg dirty old perve" polite comment back....

Now honestly when in this situation or afterwards.... Seeing the scourned fella running the other way...

Do you smile to yourself hapoy in the knowledge that choice of clothes had had the desired affect..??

Also if you were to see that same fella again actually you would smile and say thankyou to him....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

its lovely to be appreciated but not in a tongue hanging out learish way - if a person does that to me they get a comment thrown at them - but if its done with a little look or knowing smile then probably get the same in return

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Not sure what you mean by revealingly. I only ever tell a man to get lost if he oversteps the mark by making unwanted sexual remarks publicly or leers in a way that makes me feel uncomfortable. I would never thank a man for looking at me.......why should I be grateful?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

And as said above there's no harm in a little subtle mutual appreciation.

over a year ago

Rule is it's only a compliment if you get stared/leered at by someone you find attractive. Anybody else does it and they're considered a perve and it's certainly not welcome. It's like yeah you can look at me because I fancy you but you can't!

over a year ago

"Help us out here ladies...

Often when out and about i like most men enjoy seeing ladies dress revealingly...

Though occasionaly get found out and get a disgusted look back or " f$@#ckg dirty old perve" polite comment back....

Now honestly when in this situation or afterwards.... Seeing the scourned fella running the other way...

Do you smile to yourself hapoy in the knowledge that choice of clothes had had the desired affect..??

Also if you were to see that same fella again actually you would smile and say thankyou to him...."

If I'm not wearing many clothes it's probably because it's hot.

When a man takes his shirt off on a hot day does he do it because he's hot and sweaty or because he wants everyone to perve over him? I'd suggest it's far more then former than the latter.

So the 'desired affect' for me wearing less clothes is that I'm comfortable and cool. Not that I have turned a stranger on.

over a year ago

"Rule is it's only a compliment if you get stared/leered at by someone you find attractive. Anybody else does it and they're considered a perve and it's certainly not welcome. It's like yeah you can look at me because I fancy you but you can't!"

This probably spot on! Sounds mean but true...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Also if you were to see that same fella again actually you would smile and say thankyou to him....

When a man takes his shirt off on a hot day does he do it because he's hot and sweaty or because he wants everyone to perve over him? I'd suggest it's far more then former than the latter.

So the 'desired affect' for me wearing less clothes is that I'm comfortable and cool. Not that I have turned a stranger on."

There's a huge difference in clothing styles though. If I wear a pair of cut off jeans and a huge baggy cotton shirt for coolness I'm wearing less than I normally do but I think it's quite clear that I don't intend to be provocative if on the other hand I wore (and may the thought perish before it's spoken) dayglo lycra shorts revealing my bottom and a low cut top with high heels I'm pretty certain to attract men's attention well maybe if I was 40 years younger lol.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Rule is it's only a compliment if you get stared/leered at by someone you find attractive. Anybody else does it and they're considered a perve and it's certainly not welcome. It's like yeah you can look at me because I fancy you but you can't!"

Lol .

I think an appreciative glance is quite natural from either sex I don't think a man's a filthy peeve because of how he looks. I think he's one if he acts like one.

over a year ago

"

There's a huge difference in clothing styles though. If I wear a pair of cut off jeans and a huge baggy cotton shirt for coolness I'm wearing less than I normally do but I think it's quite clear that I don't intend to be provocative if on the other hand I wore (and may the thought perish before it's spoken) dayglo lycra shorts revealing my bottom and a low cut top with high heels I'm pretty certain to attract men's attention well maybe if I was 40 years younger lol.

"

When I wear a a sports bra and lycra shorts it means I'm hot and I'm walking to or from the gym. And yet still many guys believe I'm dressing that way in order to attract their comments rather than for any practical purpose.

Should I have to wear baggy clothes just to make sure that no men get the wrong impression and aren't somehow hurt when I reject their comments?

Less clothes doesn't mean I'm putting my body on display to get attention. It almost always means I'm just dressing practically for the weather. Like a guy wearing shorts and a vest.

over a year ago

"

When I wear a a sports bra and lycra shorts it means I'm hot and I'm walking to or from the gym. And yet still many guys believe I'm dressing that way in order to attract their comments rather than for any practical purpose.

Should I have to wear baggy clothes just to make sure that no men get the wrong impression and aren't somehow hurt when I reject their comments?

Less clothes doesn't mean I'm putting my body on display to get attention. It almost always means I'm just dressing practically for the weather. Like a guy wearing shorts and a vest."

When a person looks at another who is wearing revealing clothing they do not filter their interest by assessing the reason they are wearing the sexually interesting clothing. So, like beach volley ball players, they will look at your body and enjoy it.

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

When an appreciative glance becomes a noticeable leer is when the problems start, as in all things respect goes a long way.

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

So the 'desired affect' for me wearing less clothes is that I'm comfortable and cool. Not that I have turned a stranger on."

Ha ha when i take my shirt yes your right its because its hot....

I,ve given up wishing to be perved at i,ve just had to conceed it,s most unlikely..

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

So the 'desired affect' for me wearing less clothes is that I'm comfortable and cool. Not that I have turned a stranger on.

"

over a year ago

" Ha ha when i take my shirt yes your right its because its hot....

I,ve given up wishing to be perved at i,ve just had to conceed it,s most unlikely.."

So perhaps start from the point where you assume that women have the same motivations as men?

Not that, as you inferred in your first post, any woman wearing 'revealing' clothing is looking for guys to letch at her?

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I saw a comedian do a nice little sub routine on this, how the rough and old photocopier guy giving someone flowers is a stalker, unless he is the young and fit photocopier guy, in which case it is very romantic....

It all depends on context and who it is

over a year ago

No? I dress for comfort and for myself. Unless I'm in the bedroom, then I wear what I know I look sexy in.

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

My problem being on the coast and central Brighton, summer time, you frquentley see lasses in a state of half undress or bikinis....

Normally i,m quite blassey about it.... then on others oooooooh i just can,t help myself..

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

Less clothes doesn't mean I'm putting my body on display to get attention. It almost always means I'm just dressing practically for the weather. Like a guy wearing shorts and a vest."

No you shouldn't but I thought my example of dayglo shorts made it clear that I meant that some women clearly dress to invite attention of a certain kind. If you are dressed in gym clothes and men make lewd comments it's clearly inappropriate and uncalled for that was the point I was trying to make albeit poorly.

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"I saw a comedian do a nice little sub routine on this, how the rough and old photocopier guy giving someone flowers is a stalker, unless he is the young and fit photocopier guy, in which case it is very romantic....

It all depends on context and who it is "

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Apologies when referring to " revealing" clothing i mean.. Short dresses, high heel boots, pvc pants, low cut tops.... Obviouse padded bras, see through clothing... Sexy tights etc......

Not lycra shirts and gym sports bras and alike...

I,m one of this planets smartists but even i, m able to make that distinction....

Funnily enough the sporty look don,t do nothing for us...

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"Apologies when referring to " revealing" clothing i mean.. Short dresses, high heel boots, pvc pants, low cut tops.... Obviouse padded bras, see through clothing... Sexy tights etc......

Not lycra shirts and gym sports bras and alike...

I,m not one of this planets smartists but even i, m able to make that distinction....

Funnily enough the sporty look don,t do nothing for us... "

Post new Message to Thread