Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What makes a good profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi I'm pretty new to this and am wondering what makes a good profile I have already got the whole less cock pics bit lol just looking for some advise really so.if anyone could have a look at my profile and give me some advise I would appreciate it x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Googly eyes on your penis

over a year ago

Saying you're a national lottery winner

over a year ago

Ha ha googly eyes.

Just be yourself take your time and write what you want and about yourself. Ease up on the willy shots and be creative

Good luck bud

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

The best one's usually have me in them but if you can't manage that, I'd just say be yourself. Put on it whatever you think you need to say. Be honest with yourself. You'll never be able to please everyone so just make it a profile you're happy with. Have fun with it. Good luck (you'll need it!)

over a year ago

"The best one's usually have me in them but if you can't manage that, I'd just say be yourself. Put on it whatever you think you need to say. Be honest with yourself. You'll never be able to please everyone so just make it a profile you're happy with. Have fun with it. Good luck (you'll need it!) "

don't forget the socks lol

over a year ago

"Ha ha googly eyes.

Just be yourself take your time and write what you want and about yourself. Ease up on the willy shots and be creative

Good luck bud "

over a year ago

More general pics ( not involving genitals)

More about you

You say you can't accommodate. Why ? Some might think. Married guy.

But good luck and welcome x

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"The best one's usually have me in them but if you can't manage that, I'd just say be yourself. Put on it whatever you think you need to say. Be honest with yourself. You'll never be able to please everyone so just make it a profile you're happy with. Have fun with it. Good luck (you'll need it!)

don't forget the socks lol "

That goes without saying. Remember...sock pics are the new cock pics!

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Pics of your private yacht

over a year ago

A good profile is one that expresses the person's personality and individuality.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"The best one's usually have me in them but if you can't manage that, I'd just say be yourself. Put on it whatever you think you need to say. Be honest with yourself. You'll never be able to please everyone so just make it a profile you're happy with. Have fun with it. Good luck (you'll need it!)

don't forget the socks lol

That goes without saying. Remember...sock pics are the new cock pics! "

Who is going to be first to do a sock cock pic.

Little guys use trainer socks, average guys normal socks big lads soccer socks...

over a year ago

"Pics of your private yacht"

Haha

over a year ago

Do a forum search on the subject of profile advice. Believe me, there are numerous threads on the subject. See what advice has been given to others and see if you can apply any of it to your own profile. For your convenience, all such threads now reside in the Introductions section.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for all the advice people will take it on board and see if I have any look on here xx

By *leur de lisWoman
over a year ago

Buxton

"Hi I'm pretty new to this and am wondering what makes a good profile I have already got the whole less cock pics bit lol just looking for some advise really so.if anyone could have a look at my profile and give me some advise I would appreciate it x"

An interesting person makes one without that they are rarely good.

Post new Message to Thread