Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sexy Summer Camp - South Wales

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

*** Social camping weekend***

Long post but all info on here

So I'm hosting a social camping weekend from the 31st July - 2nd August.

Location: The Gower, Swansea (exact location will only be disclosed to those attending to assure absolute security of discretion)

Cost: £10 per person per night (campsite charge for sole and exclusive use of the private field)

Campsite facilities. Showers, toilets (extra provided in field), laundrette, shop, pub/restaurant, swimming pool (indoor heated).

Private field facilities.

Portaloos, dressing room tents with electric).

Open to singles and couples alike.

Straight, fab straight, bi, gay, TV, TS, whatever you want to be.

Due to demand a more private field was secured on the camp site where by a marquee for night time get togethers could also be facilitated for use.

The run down.

Friday there will be a meet and greet in the evening after everybody has pitched up and settled in. This will be held in the marquee for everybody to make themselves known and mingle and be friendly.

For those who will require seating this is a bring your own event so a suitable fold up chair or such like is advised. However there will be small bailed hay around the perimeter of the marquee as make shift seating.

Saturday - party time!!

(Weather permitting) there will be a daytime fun event, this will be one of two things but rest assured it's all in the name of s**ts and giggles (nobody literally s**t please) and to kick off a great friendly and fun day. You don't have to join in but c'mon, why not.

Between this and the main night event there will be time to chill out, sunbathe (hopefully) and get yourselves ready to dress as you wish.

Main night event.

Again hosted in the marquee, there will be a buffet provided, music, bring your own alcohol!! (I will try my best to provide enough mixers for those who run shot or whatever) again bring your own cups but I'll provide disposable ones for those who forget).

There will be a greedy girl tent tucked away and an additional play room with the BEST deluxe bed and mattress (hay) :p

There will be no theme unless there is a demand for it by the majority so if you want one speak up.

Rules!

*no playing outside of your tents.

*no playing in the campsite facilities.

*no playing in the fields.

*respect that this is a campsite and although a private field you are essentially in the outdoors at all times so noise is to be kept at a suitable level at all times.

*respect others

*bite a pillow or something similar if you have to.

*clean up after yourselves, bins will be provided.

*don't be a sex pest

*no means no!

*just bloody enjoy yourselves!!!

Deposit will be required to secure your place. These will be non-refundable so assure you can actually attend, The ONLY cost to attend is that set by the campsite for the private field and additional facilities they're providing (additional electric and toilets) and to cover their loss of other trade by means of tents close to the boundary of the field provided for sole use. set at £10 per person per night. (Very cheap actually as campsites in the area with less facilities charge more!!!!)

Deposits are to be paid ASAP!!!

This is not a commercially run event so don't expect everything to run with precision, I've made the final plan that's been approved by the campsite so whilst it's grown from original plan everything is now set in stone (with allowances of dress codes or themes), there will be people acting as 'camp Angels' to keep the peace after dark as I'm sure we'd all like to sleep and at some point and so would everybody else on the campsite.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds like a great idea OP! It's not for me (I like my home comforts!) but I'm sure many will love it! Good luck, I hope it goes well for you

over a year ago

Sounds like a lot of fun and literally minutes away from me! However that Friday I'm off to Marbella till Tuesday!

over a year ago

"Sounds like a lot of fun and literally minutes away from me! However that Friday I'm off to Marbella till Tuesday!"

Nice! Have fun

over a year ago

"Sounds like a great idea OP! It's not for me (I like my home comforts!) but I'm sure many will love it! Good luck, I hope it goes well for you "

No numbers are stacking lovely.

Promising to be a super event

Anybody looking for more info look on the Wales section of the forum.

over a year ago

"Sounds like a great idea OP! It's not for me (I like my home comforts!) but I'm sure many will love it! Good luck, I hope it goes well for you

No numbers are stacking lovely.

Promising to be a super event

Anybody looking for more info look on the Wales section of the forum. "

The Wales forum is not just for the Welsh, please do pop over the border, and come say hi, we can be a lot of fun

over a year ago

I,ll be there cant bloody wait xxxxx

By *wingtusMan
over a year ago

wakefield

Can caravans pitch up also

over a year ago

Yes caravans are most welcome but electric hook up will be a problem as its a camping field.

over a year ago

Sounds like a fun weekend. Have a blast..

over a year ago

Roll up, roll up. Only 3 more sleeps to go.

Couples and single females spaces only available.

over a year ago

2 more sleeps.

over a year ago

"fab straight"

Post new Message to Thread