FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Spot the difference )aka eeee, back when i wer' a lad)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do Spot The Difference puzzles still appear in papers, magazines these days?

Here's a story that has got umpteen differences to life today. So much simpler. So what's caused all the aggravation since then?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3156977/What-Fifties-childhood-teach-modern-Britain-tolerance-single-mum-milkmaid-mixed-race-blacksmith-Lady-teachers-shared-bed-no-one-batted-eyelid.html

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I haven't looked at your link but you can still find spot the difference pictures.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My guess is the media might have caused those problems, backed up by misleading politics, and areshole society people who have a lot of problems they can't sort out so wanna blame someone else.

Kind of funny the daily mail printed that article really, when you look at the damage to society it supports.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A good but very sad example is the item about Demi Moore's swimming pool incident and how her youngest daughter used social media to "enlighten" the world as to what goes on, behaviour aside.

By *ildt123Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Different times, change is a good thing, but not always we do sometime throw the baby out with the bath water

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I honestly have no idea about what happened on twitter...

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

A small town idyll told from the comfort of the nice houses with names. Lovely for those who saw no issues and had no problems but it wasn't like that for everyone, even back then.

The bit that makes sense to me is people being polite to each other and having manners.

Post new Message to Thread