Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Supermarket fab

Jump to newest

By *Vine OP   Man
over a year ago

The right place

Having spent a good while fabbing pictures this morning I then went to the supermarket to get a few things.

I couldn't help looking at women and trying to picture what their fab profile pics would look like and which ones I'd fab. Anyone else do this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I should do this

over a year ago

I often do motorway fab when I see a lovely looking lady or couple I often wonder about their fab images and profile status.....

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

No - Bit odd. I just buy the vegetables. I don't imagine what i'd do with them.

By *Vine OP   Man
over a year ago

The right place

"No - Bit odd. I just buy the vegetables. I don't imagine what i'd do with them."

That's a different game.

over a year ago

"Having spent a good while fabbing pictures this morning I then went to the supermarket to get a few things.

I couldn't help looking at women and trying to picture what their fab profile pics would look like and which ones I'd fab. Anyone else do this?"

Hope you didn't spot me buying this bra in Asda today

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Having spent a good while fabbing pictures this morning I then went to the supermarket to get a few things.

I couldn't help looking at women and trying to picture what their fab profile pics would look like and which ones I'd fab. Anyone else do this?

Hope you didn't spot me buying this bra in Asda today "

Sorry to say this ( being British n all ) it's ermmmmmmm too small.

over a year ago

We often hypothesise which couples are most likely to be on fab by their body language, when at bars or public gatherings. No idea how accurate we are.

Next time we may just pick the hot favourite and ask them. "Are you on fab?" is an innocuous enough question for those who aren't in the know anyway.

By *lana Honey-LingusTV/TS
over a year ago

bolton

I often wonder how many ppl come into my cafe that are on fab and don't realise that I'm on here

over a year ago

Hope you didn't spot me buying this bra in Asda today

Sorry to say this ( being British n all ) it's ermmmmmmm too small. "

Wrong!

Post new Message to Thread