Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

fisting.. yes please or no thanks?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

More women are into this than I intially thought... anyone need my hand?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

No thanks. I find it uncomfortable, but I know others enjoy it. Just be careful though - its one of the no no subjects on the forums.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My hands are to big for my wife tried and tried can only manage 5 fingers.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

no thanks

over a year ago

No thanks I like to keep my vagina tight as it was intended! I dont want a kid coming out of it so i def dont want a fist in there

over a year ago

Yes please with the right relatively small-handed trusted friends.

Because it feels good and has no effect on "tightness" whatsoever in my experience.

over a year ago

"Yes please with the right relatively small-handed trusted friends.

Because it feels good and has no effect on "tightness" whatsoever in my experience. "

Done regularly it would.. Anything that is stretched lots regularly loses elasticity

over a year ago

It's too painful for me which is a shame as I know my partner would like it.

over a year ago

No Thankyou, it does not interest me in the slightest, I can only manage 2 fingers anyway.

Give me a nice big cock though any day

over a year ago

Tried it a couple of times but unfortunately have never managed to take a full fist

over a year ago

"No thanks. I find it uncomfortable, but I know others enjoy it. Just be careful though - its one of the no no subjects on the forums."

Oh shit... that's me in the dog house then. How do i get mod to close thread so i dont get banned?

over a year ago

"No thanks. I find it uncomfortable, but I know others enjoy it. Just be careful though - its one of the no no subjects on the forums.

Oh shit... that's me in the dog house then. How do i get mod to close thread so i dont get banned? "

You won't get banned, it's just controversial between the users.

over a year ago

Because it feels good and has no effect on "tightness" whatsoever in my experience.

Done regularly it would.. Anything that is stretched lots regularly loses elasticity "

Are you concerned that because you enjoy anal sex shit is going to just fall out of your arse in a few years?

over a year ago

You won't get banned, it's probably just one of those topics that causes a lot of different _iews!!

Bit like is squirting pee or not

over a year ago

"No thanks. I find it uncomfortable, but I know others enjoy it. Just be careful though - its one of the no no subjects on the forums.

Oh shit... that's me in the dog house then. How do i get mod to close thread so i dont get banned? "

It's not banned, you'll just get a lot of women popping up to use it as a way of announcing to the world how "ooh so tight" they are and that those women who enjoy it are have fannies like the channel tunnel.

over a year ago

Oh shit... that's me in the dog house then. How do i get mod to close thread so i dont get banned?

You won't get banned, it's just controversial between the users. "

In that case let's stir the hornets nest lol

over a year ago

"No Thankyou, it does not interest me in the slightest, I can only manage 2 fingers anyway.

Give me a nice big cock though any day "

I don't understand how that works. Is it a relaxation/psychological thing? Because my definition of a nice big cock is bigger than 2 fingers.

over a year ago

It's not banned, you'll just get a lot of women popping up to use it as a way of announcing to the world how "ooh so tight" they are and that those women who enjoy it are have fannies like the channel tunnel."

Ha ha.... intresting, so from this I could find out which ladies have the tightest pussy too lol

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple
over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

Yes I enjoy it but only with superman.

over a year ago

"No Thankyou, it does not interest me in the slightest, I can only manage 2 fingers anyway.

Strangely, I'm similar. Anymore than 2 fingers is uncomfortable but I've obviously had larger cocks and toys. Not sure how that works out as I can obviously "accommodate" larger items.

over a year ago

Done regularly it would.. Anything that is stretched lots regularly loses elasticity

Are you concerned that because you enjoy anal sex shit is going to just fall out of your arse in a few years? "

Has been known for people to become incontinent for it.. I do exercises to keep it tight!

Seriously i dont know whats with your attitude recently but its pretty crappy!

over a year ago

"No thanks I like to keep my vagina tight as it was intended! I dont want a kid coming out of it so i def dont want a fist in there "

For the joy kids bring... it's worth it

over a year ago

Are you concerned that because you enjoy anal sex shit is going to just fall out of your arse in a few years?

Has been known for people to become incontinent for it.. I do exercises to keep it tight!

Seriously i dont know whats with your attitude recently but its pretty crappy! "

I didn't think your veiled slight at all women who've had children or been fisted was called for, that's all.

over a year ago

Because it feels good and has no effect on "tightness" whatsoever in my experience. "

My hands are small.... just saying

over a year ago

Nope. Not for me thanks x

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Even after having pushed a miniature human being out of my foof without any pain relief, the thought of fisting still makes me clamp my legs shut.

- Amy. x

over a year ago

Unfortunately Jeremy Beadles small hand was his left, not his right

Oh and I'd love to

over a year ago

Not for me either,Id rather having my penis in it that my hand

over a year ago

I didn't think your veiled slight at all women who've had children or been fisted was called for, that's all.

"

I didnt i said i didnt want my area stretched as i have a small vagina.. Some women are naturally bigger and i understand that however I am not which is why i wouldnt do it or have kids as i know it would cause damage to ME!!

Maybe stop reading things you think people are saying!

over a year ago

I didnt i said i didnt want my area stretched as i have a small vagina.. Some women are naturally bigger and i understand that however I am not which is why i wouldnt do it or have kids as i know it would cause damage to ME!!

Maybe stop reading things you think people are saying!"

Fair enough. Suggest you take your own advice in relation to my "crappy attitude".

There ya go, OP, didn't take long.

over a year ago

I don't understand how that works. Is it a relaxation/psychological thing? Because my definition of a nice big cock is bigger than 2 fingers."

I can understand why you don't understand it, as I don't understand it either all I know it if a guy puts 3 fingers in its very uncomfortable for me, but a cock say 8inchs is fine, where is the logic in that!?!?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

It's not banned, you'll just get a lot of women popping up to use it as a way of announcing to the world how "ooh so tight" they are and that those women who enjoy it are have fannies like the channel tunnel.

Ha ha.... intresting, so from this I could find out which ladies have the tightest pussy too lol"

Fat lot of good if they are 300 miles away

over a year ago

Ha ha.... intresting, so from this I could find out which ladies have the tightest pussy too lol"

Just because I can't take 3 fingers does not suggest I'm tight, you would have to ask my sexual partners

over a year ago

over a year ago

I don't understand how that works. Is it a relaxation/psychological thing? Because my definition of a nice big cock is bigger than 2 fingers.

I can understand why you don't understand it, as I don't understand it either all I know it if a guy puts 3 fingers in its very uncomfortable for me, but a cock say 8inchs is fine, where is the logic in that!?!? "

A cock has been intended to go in your vagina thats why not a hand ^_^

over a year ago

Obviously it's not for everyone and cock definitely feels better for me.... but don't want to be selfish

over a year ago

I can understand why you don't understand it, as I don't understand it either all I know it if a guy puts 3 fingers in its very uncomfortable for me, but a cock say 8inchs is fine, where is the logic in that!?!?

A cock has been intended to go in your vagina thats why not a hand ^_^ "

Very true... part of the reason it's appealing g to some though as it feels wrong but they like it

By *o30Woman
over a year ago

Lincoln

"No thanks I like to keep my vagina tight as it was intended! I dont want a kid coming out of it so i def dont want a fist in there "

over a year ago

A cock has been intended to go in your vagina thats why not a hand ^_^ "

Cocks weren't intended to go up arses but they fit & feel good

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Not for me thank you. Nothing to do with fear, tightness, childbirth or anything else but like passionately kissing another man or receiving oral sex I simply don't like it.

I do often smile to myself in a wry fashion that people on a web site that supposedly embraces many forms of legal sex struggle to accept that we're all different and that different is not bad neither does it mean the different person is wrong.

over a year ago

Strangely, I'm similar. Anymore than 2 fingers is uncomfortable but I've obviously had larger cocks and toys. Not sure how that works out as I can obviously "accommodate" larger items. "

I'd assume it's psychological. If the thought of a fist makes you wince, I think it would be difficult for you to fully relax.

over a year ago

Cocks weren't intended to go up arses but they fit & feel good "

Or mouths... valid point

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

I can never understand the whole stigma around fisting. If women want to do it and like it then so be it. It's just one more thing that some women like having up their snatch! It's just a hand ffs! It's no big deal.

over a year ago

"Not for me thank you. Nothing to do with fear, tightness, childbirth or anything else but like passionately kissing another man or receiving oral sex I simply don't like it.

I do often smile to myself in a wry fashion that people on a web site that supposedly embraces many forms of legal sex struggle to accept that we're all different and that different is not bad neither does it mean the different person is wrong.

"

Yep.... Would be boring if we we're all the same

over a year ago

With the right person, trust, being relaxed and lots of lube I love it.got to be done gently. I'm not a puppet. Is very intense and can actually make me quite emotional.

As such I wouldn't want to do it all the time. It's quite special.

And for the record I've had 3 children and thanks to pelvic floor exercises it's all still tight down there.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I can never understand the whole stigma around fisting. If women want to do it and like it then so be it. It's just one more thing that some women like having up their snatch! It's just a hand ffs! It's no big deal."

Oh it is! It isn't in the accepted fab list of preferences, didn't you know .

As a woman you need to squirt, love to be licked for hours and suck like a Dyson. Anything else is simply unacceptable

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"

"

funny though

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

funny though "

Hilarious

over a year ago

"I can never understand the whole stigma around fisting. If women want to do it and like it then so be it. It's just one more thing that some women like having up their snatch! It's just a hand ffs! It's no big deal.

Oh it is! It isn't in the accepted fab list of preferences, didn't you know .

As a woman you need to squirt, love to be licked for hours and suck like a Dyson. Anything else is simply unacceptable "

fair play I respect your preferences

By *onbons_xxMan
over a year ago

Bolton

I'm quite dexterous.

Some people will like it, others won't, that's my hypothesis

over a year ago

I do enjoy a good fistting. But I must be completely aroused for this to happen... it takes time..

I've also had both hand sliding in and out... mmmmm ...

over a year ago

"With the right person, trust, being relaxed and lots of lube I love it.got to be done gently. I'm not a puppet. Is very intense and can actually make me quite emotional.

As such I wouldn't want to do it all the time. It's quite special.

And for the record I've had 3 children and thanks to pelvic floor exercises it's all still tight down there. "

LoL at puppet

over a year ago

Love it if there is a good build up you certainly can't just bang a fist straight in lol

over a year ago

"Love it if there is a good build up you certainly can't just bang a fist straight in lol "

Banging my fist straight in would be lay thing on my mind with you... definitely turn the heat up on you first and give you time to thaw out (get aroused) before attempting

over a year ago

"Anything that is stretched lots regularly loses elasticity "

Utter rubbish.

I've been practicing martial arts and stretching my muscles for many years.

My muscle tone, elasticity and strength have massively improved.

over a year ago

"Anything that is stretched lots regularly loses elasticity

Utter rubbish.

My muscle tone, elasticity and strength have massively improved. "

Different kind of muscle.. Sphincters can lose tone its why people get hernias etc

over a year ago

Dont understand how anyone can get fisted! I can onli get 4 fingers in anna! Then again i have big hands! Haha still....dnt fink she will ever be slack enough hahhahaha x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/07/15 15:15:48]

over a year ago

no chance

no way

no thanks

that'll be a no from me then

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

no thanks i dont have or want a foofoo like the tyne tunnel lol

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"More women are into this than I intially thought... anyone need my hand? "

If you let me do it to your first, then there is a remote chance I might let you try too

over a year ago

Utter rubbish.

Different kind of muscle.. Sphincters can lose tone its why people get hernias etc "

I'm no female expert, but I don't think the vaginal muscles are a sphincter.

Also, the comment was unambiguous:"Anything that is stretched lots regularly loses elasticity"

And that is utter rubbish. As are most sweeping statements.

over a year ago

"

Same could be said of some of your opinions Anna

over a year ago

Utter rubbish.

Different kind of muscle.. Sphincters can lose tone its why people get hernias etc

I'm no female expert, but I don't think the vaginal muscles are a sphincter.

Also, the comment was unambiguous:"Anything that is stretched lots regularly loses elasticity"

And that is utter rubbish. As are most sweeping statements. "

I was talking about the anal bit actually.. You do have several sphincters in the body, though age, loss of collagen etc can cause atrophy of the muscles, menopause can cause it too so muscle loss is different for women than for men.

Plus how you stretch your muscles before doing exercise to then tone then is entirely different

over a year ago

Same could be said of some of your opinions Anna "

Which ones, specifically?

over a year ago

"

Most of the ones I've seen on recent threads!

over a year ago

Totally agree .. The vagina is a muscle and it's down to you to exercise it to ensure you stay nice and tight and able to grip a cock ...think kegel exercises

over a year ago

It's not banned, you'll just get a lot of women popping up to use it as a way of announcing to the world how "ooh so tight" they are and that those women who enjoy it are have fannies like the channel tunnel."

Nothing wrong in stating a fact thou surely ?

I am to small and tight for fisting !

I don't like fisting as i find it painful and when i did have it done years ago it badly damaged me despite the guy being very careful etc.

I had to go docs and he said i am simply to small to cope with fisting and its dangerous anyway

over a year ago

Most of the ones I've seen on recent threads!"

So no examples of veiled insults then?

over a year ago

I don't like fisting as i find it painful and when i did have it done years ago it badly damaged me despite the guy being very careful etc.

I had to go docs and he said i am simply to small to cope with fisting and its dangerous anyway "

"Doctor, it hurts when I poke myself in the eye"

"Well, stop poking yourself in the eye".

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

Some time ago, i fisted a woman. It was extremely arousing.

over a year ago

Most of the ones I've seen on recent threads!

So no examples of veiled insults then? "

I don't recall saying you had been insulting, just that some of your opinions weren't necessary or called for

Chill babe

over a year ago

Totally agree .. The vagina is a muscle and it's down to you to exercise it to ensure you stay nice and tight and able to grip a cock ...think kegel exercises "

over a year ago

I had to go docs and he said i am simply to small to cope with fisting and its dangerous anyway

"Doctor, it hurts when I poke myself in the eye"

"Well, stop poking yourself in the eye". "

Makes sense lol, and nothing wrong with stating facts

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

has Anna Anon gone? I'm sorry to see that

over a year ago

"has Anna Anon gone? I'm sorry to see that "

Looks like it

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

another day, another drama.

all the best to her

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/07/15 16:41:27]

over a year ago

was poking a burd once she said stop your ring is hurting me i said its not my ring its my watch seriously never done it and probably never would the thought of doing it to a female doesnt do nothing for me

over a year ago

Omg no thanks!!

over a year ago

It's not for me. For some reason it makes me think of a gynaecologist with massive hands rummaging around!

By *onbons_xxMan
over a year ago

Bolton

This

over a year ago

only with randy as i know he knows how much ill like and whenand how to withdraw after three kids theres nothing wrong with my pussy and certainly isnt overstretched x

over a year ago

Me too

over a year ago

I enjoy fisting. It takes a certain technique from skilled hands and it can be an amazing experience. And Iv never had any complaints about tightness!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Ditto, although she did seem to not be enjoying herself today.

over a year ago

I'm fairly certain it wasn't anything to do with this thread.

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"I'm fairly certain it wasn't anything to do with this thread."

Seems to have been the straw though. She seemed annoyed when she messaged me earlier.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

As View said, best of luck to her.

over a year ago

No wayyyyyyyy

over a year ago

"has Anna Anon gone? I'm sorry to see that

Me too "

And me.

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

we are working up to this, K likes the idea and we've got close. all things in time hopefully

over a year ago

No. More than two fingers is too much for me!

over a year ago

so after you shove a fist and half an arm up a burds crumpet does your dick not say ehh what am i suppose to do with it after that ?

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

A mixture of the 2 works, fingers/cock/extra fingers - she certainly feels like she's worked bloody hard after

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"so after you shove a fist and half an arm up a burds crumpet does your dick not say ehh what am i suppose to do with it after that ? "

Your dick can talk!? That's a real talent.

over a year ago

Maybe she wants a fresh new profile/start as she had a fresh new haircut yesterday

over a year ago

"Maybe she wants a fresh new profile/start as she had a fresh new haircut yesterday "

Anyway, enough about that...I have small fists

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"No. More than two fingers is too much for me!"

So, unless the fingers belong to The Jolly Green Giant, how do you get a cock in there?

over a year ago

"Maybe she wants a fresh new profile/start as she had a fresh new haircut yesterday

Anyway, enough about that...I have small fists "

That's what James Herriot said!

over a year ago

"No. More than two fingers is too much for me!

So, unless the fingers belong to The Jolly Green Giant, how do you get a cock in there? "

Hey new winks in the same, but give me a nice big will and it's fine

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"No. More than two fingers is too much for me!

So, unless the fingers belong to The Jolly Green Giant, how do you get a cock in there?

Hey new winks in the same, but give me a nice big will and it's fine "

I would profer the answer that the guy has his fingers at the wrong angle and is just heavy handed.

I have hands like cow's tits, yet have managed to ease 4 fingers into many a mouse's ear. Its work but can be done if the guy cares enough.

Even managed a KitKat moment with one lady. She didnt believe me and made me take a pic of it .

Haven't managed a fist yet though, as my paw really is very wide.

over a year ago

I have small hands, I have fisted a lady, she asked. And enjoyed it..

I on the otherhand, doubt I'd thankyou for it, I find fingers even uncomfortable. Some would deem me odd, some would deem someone who enjoys fisting odd. Savi? Horses for courses we all have our likes and dislikes. We are all different right? How boring would it be if we all liked the same!

over a year ago

"I'm fairly certain it wasn't anything to do with this thread."

It wasn't anything to do with this thread directly. Just be careful who you share your personal and private details with everyone.

over a year ago

"I have small hands, I have fisted a lady, she asked. And enjoyed it..

I on the otherhand, doubt I'd thankyou for it, I find fingers even uncomfortable. Some would deem me odd, some would deem someone who enjoys fisting odd. Savi? Horses for courses we all have our likes and dislikes. We are all different right? How boring would it be if we all liked the same!

"

you fisted a girl and you on the other hand ? that sounds like a party

over a year ago

"I'm fairly certain it wasn't anything to do with this thread.

It wasn't anything to do with this thread directly. Just be careful who you share your personal and private details with everyone. "

Did you type this on the back of your white horse?

over a year ago

"so after you shove a fist and half an arm up a burds crumpet does your dick not say ehh what am i suppose to do with it after that ? "

Ha ha ha ha ha... do it once you've finished fucking

over a year ago

It wasn't anything to do with this thread directly. Just be careful who you share your personal and private details with everyone.

Did you type this on the back of your white horse? "

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

No...

over a year ago

"No thanks. I find it uncomfortable, but I know others enjoy it. Just be careful though - its one of the no no subjects on the forums."

7hrs later I see what you mean

over a year ago

7hrs later I see what you mean "

Made me lol.

over a year ago

you fisted a girl and you on the other hand ? that sounds like a party "

Haha numptie

over a year ago

Done regularly it would.. Anything that is stretched lots regularly loses elasticity "

I've been playing for over 4 years now.

And been actively participating in fisting for nearly 2 years now.

It's had absolutely no effect on my tightness whatsoever.

My cunt is like a memory foam mattress topper. It has never failed to return to its original shape or size.

It's interesting how all those passing comments aren't actually into this activity?!

As always, fab ignorance is bliss?

!

over a year ago

you fisted a girl and you on the other hand ? that sounds like a party

Haha numptie "

ok shit joke ill except that

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Surely if you do fanny exercises, this would help

Forum Mod

over a year ago

No way ever is anyone sticking their hand up my honeypot......ever

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"No way ever is anyone sticking their hand up my honeypot......ever"

Come on now, no need to beat about the Bush, is that a yes or a no?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"No way ever is anyone sticking their hand up my honeypot......ever

Come on now, no need to beat about the Bush, is that a yes or a no? "

errrmmmmm

over a year ago

"No way ever is anyone sticking their hand up my honeypot......ever"

Not after that incident with Winnie the Pooh?

over a year ago

I think i'd prefer to be whacked on the back of the head with a stick than be fisted in the face. Both hurt but you don't see one coming.

over a year ago

so whats all the fuss about child birth then ? surly if you like getting fisted it should just slip out

over a year ago

I enjoy my lover fisting me, we use plenty of lube and can go on for a long time, it's the only way I squirt, happy happy days

over a year ago

"More women are into this than I intially thought... anyone need my hand? "
Yes please ! x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"so whats all the fuss about child birth then ? surly if you like getting fisted it should just slip out "

you should offer this as a service

over a year ago

My cunt is like a memory foam mattress topper. It has never failed to return to its original shape or size.

It's interesting how all those passing comments aren't actually into this activity?!

!

"

Every vagina is unique like every woman.. My comment was down to my own body and that i dont want to compromise it! Someone has tried to do it to me before, it hurt so much i kicked him in the face (unintentionally) and i had to do extra exercises after as i didnt feel the same! Same as when i had unintentional dvp.. The only time i wish the guy had gone in my ass.. I couldnt pee for a week without it stinging due to a small tear!

over a year ago

It wasn't anything to do with this thread directly. Just be careful who you share your personal and private details with everyone. "

I can't imagine she would do that!? She is a very intelligent lady.

over a year ago

Could be the same reason you only get 4 fingers in a Kit Kat

over a year ago

"so whats all the fuss about child birth then ? surly if you like getting fisted it should just slip out

you should offer this as a service "

i would be rubbish at it as soon as i see a vet lift a coo,s tail i switch the tv off fisting is def not for me

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

!

Every vagina is unique like every woman.. My comment was down to my own body and that i dont want to compromise it! Someone has tried to do it to me before, it hurt so much i kicked him in the face (unintentionally) and i had to do extra exercises after as i didnt feel the same! Same as when i had unintentional dvp.. The only time i wish the guy had gone in my ass.. I couldnt pee for a week without it stinging due to a small tear! "

This would happen to anyone though, surely?

I've never tried fisting or DVP but I would imagine that anyone not fully into the idea, not turned on enough or not expecting it, you would tear or suffer injury...

over a year ago

!

Every vagina is unique like every woman.. My comment was down to my own body and that i dont want to compromise it! Someone has tried to do it to me before, it hurt so much i kicked him in the face (unintentionally) and i had to do extra exercises after as i didnt feel the same! Same as when i had unintentional dvp.. The only time i wish the guy had gone in my ass.. I couldnt pee for a week without it stinging due to a small tear!

This would happen to anyone though, surely?

I've never tried fisting or DVP but I would imagine that anyone not fully into the idea, not turned on enough or not expecting it, you would tear or suffer injury..."

Maybe maybe not.. My gyno has had problems getting a speculum in due to my size and angle i sit at down there, ive had surgery to which caused scar tissue too on one side and i havent been the same since which is why I said it was purely about Me and my vagina

over a year ago

I love being fisted... But after reading through the posts, I feel ashamed and upset about my wide set vagina. I'm sure I'll get over it in time.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I have a bricks and mortar garage for my car. I don't need another one. Well, not unless I buy another car

over a year ago

Cocks weren't intended to go up arses but they fit & feel good "

Now that's very true, I can't bare the thought of being fisted but love anal! Different horses for different courses I guess?!

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

"No way ever is anyone sticking their hand up my honeypot......ever

Not after that incident with Winnie the Pooh? "

I don't laugh out loud at much on fab, but when I do Lib is often the cause!

over a year ago

"I enjoy my lover fisting me, we use plenty of lube and can go on for a long time, it's the only way I squirt, happy happy days"

Noted

over a year ago

"I love being fisted... But after reading through the posts, I feel ashamed and upset about my wide set vagina. I'm sure I'll get over it in time. "
I'm sure you will lol

over a year ago

!

"

indeed..!!

By *edsBonkingMan
over a year ago

Near MK

That does sound nice and tight, the way it should be for you and your partner??

By *edsBonkingMan
over a year ago

Near MK

Strangely, I'm similar. Anymore than 2 fingers is uncomfortable but I've obviously had larger cocks and toys. Not sure how that works out as I can obviously "accommodate" larger items. "

Because it's natural.

over a year ago

It's a scientific fact that it won't effect the tightness of your vagina.

It's filled with complex muscle system and ridged style skin set up on the interior designed to stretch to the size .... Of an entire baby ... And return back to normal.

Even me with my massive hulk hands couldn't leave a lasting difference.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Op could add some pics, at least of his hands.

over a year ago

!

"

Ah but i was into it thats why i tried it .... and despite theguy taking his time. ising lube etc it badly damaged me and my doc said i am to small and to tight for it and its a dangerous thing to do

Post new Message to Thread