Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

preponderance of exclamation marks!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

at this rate the internet is gonna run out of black pixels!!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

prepwhatmirance???

over a year ago

"prepwhatmirance??? "

dominance,

really,some people!!!!

shit there goes some more!

over a year ago

well I never!!!!!

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

OMG!!!! I just realised I use loads of them!!!! Their not going to charge me for them are they!!!!

over a year ago

!!!!!!!

over a year ago

I thought it was some new kink i had missed out on

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

and just so I don;t feel left out !!!!!!

over a year ago

OMG!!!!!! i think i'm addicted!!!! i need to go to rehab for exclamation overusers anonymous!!!!!!

By *ast and modifiedCouple
over a year ago

near glasgow

"at this rate the internet is gonna run out of black pixels!!!!!"
what are they lol

over a year ago

I love them! they get me all excited and bubbly!!!

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Is it just me or are my exclamation marks giving me the finger

.!. .:.:. .!.

over a year ago

it seems some sites may have to close down unless we start to use very dark blue or brown pixels to shore up the supply.its just bad punctuation.an exclamation mark can use up to 500% more pixels than a full stop.don't say you ain't been warned.

!

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

. !!!

. !!!

. !!!

. !!!

. !!!

. !!!

. !!!

. !!!

. !!!

over a year ago

Apple says the new ipod has the highest resolution iPod screen ever, with four times the pixel count of any previous iPod; there are so many pixels, the human eye can't distinguish individual ones. Apple, if we can't see it, why are you using so fucking many?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

I was accussed of using exclamation marks as a way of being nasty last week, was told they were meant by me to be a snarl? Since then, I've steered clear of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Z

over a year ago

its a fucking joke. i know what will happen. they will run out and we will all be sitting here twiddling our thumbs. then steve jobs pops up. 'look what we've invented. the iPixel'

system requirements: anything apple

i for one am not going to put up with it!!

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"i for one am not going to put up with it!!"

I've not heard of this Apple product what does it do?

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"Apple says the new ipod has the highest resolution iPod screen ever, with four times the pixel count of any previous iPod; there are so many pixels, the human eye can't distinguish individual ones. Apple, if we can't see it, why are you using so fucking many?

"

Being a superhero with incredible powers of vision, I fully appreciate Apples efforts to cater for this small, but important market share.

over a year ago

"i for one am not going to put up with it!!

I've not heard of this Apple product what does it do?"

this

Apple released their latest applelet for the iPhone called iWeigh, and then recalled it within five hours after a barrage of complaints.

Once the new applelet is downloaded onto the phone, the resistance of the screen can be used to weigh objects.

"Admittedly," said App designer, John Stobbs, "we only tested it using small items, such as cakes, and coins. It was very effective at this."

What Apple did not expect was that the vast majority of people who downloaded the applelet were trying to weigh themselves by standing on their phone screens. The designers have now withdrawn the applelet while they include a disclaimer about the maximum weight that can be weighed.

Paulette Small was one user who tried weighing herself, and is angling to get a new phone out of Apple. "I don't think a maximum weight disclaimer is going to be much use," she said. "After all, how do you know if the thing you want to weigh is over the limit without weighing it?"

With a lot of people seeming to want to weigh themselves with their iPhones, Apple are considering producing an applelet that will let owners do just this.

"We think," said Stobbs, "that if the owner jumps, then the accelerometer could be used to work out the force of the fall after the momentary weightlessness of apogee. However, somebody in our team seems to recall an experiment with a hammer and a feather. Apparently they hit the floor at the same time. He says this means everybody would fall at the same rate; but that's just ridiculous isn't it? We're looking into the physics of it."

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

this

Apple released their latest applelet for the iPhone called iWeigh, and then recalled it within five hours after a barrage of complaints.

Once the new applelet is downloaded onto the phone, the resistance of the screen can be used to weigh objects.

"Admittedly," said App designer, John Stobbs, "we only tested it using small items, such as cakes, and coins. It was very effective at this."

What Apple did not expect was that the vast majority of people who downloaded the applelet were trying to weigh themselves by standing on their phone screens. The designers have now withdrawn the applelet while they include a disclaimer about the maximum weight that can be weighed.

Paulette Small was one user who tried weighing herself, and is angling to get a new phone out of Apple. "I don't think a maximum weight disclaimer is going to be much use," she said. "After all, how do you know if the thing you want to weigh is over the limit without weighing it?"

With a lot of people seeming to want to weigh themselves with their iPhones, Apple are considering producing an applelet that will let owners do just this.

"We think," said Stobbs, "that if the owner jumps, then the accelerometer could be used to work out the force of the fall after the momentary weightlessness of apogee. However, somebody in our team seems to recall an experiment with a hammer and a feather. Apparently they hit the floor at the same time. He says this means everybody would fall at the same rate; but that's just ridiculous isn't it? We're looking into the physics of it.""

My favourite APP is "iSpade" you can use it to turn your phone in to a handy digging implement.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

this

"We think," said Stobbs, "that if the owner jumps, then the accelerometer could be used to work out the force of the fall after the momentary weightlessness of apogee. However, somebody in our team seems to recall an experiment with a hammer and a feather. Apparently they hit the floor at the same time. He says this means everybody would fall at the same rate; but that's just ridiculous isn't it? We're looking into the physics of it."

My favourite APP is "iSpade" you can use it to turn your phone in to a handy digging implement.

"

ispade? no single male should be here without that

over a year ago

I eats em !

Post new Message to Thread