Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A meet asks you to not meet others...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Judging by the amount of people on here who seem to think its a dating site I can imagine this happening... so what would you do or say?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well depends on the situation and person. If we met a guy we both liked and all discussed the possibility of keeping it exclusive we would have no problem doing so assuming they keep their end of the deal.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd want to know why? If they just want me at their beck and call whenever they wanna fuck me then they can fuck off. If they had something to offer me that i wanted then i'd consider a relationship, if i was single.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Judging by the amount of people on here who seem to think its a dating site I can imagine this happening... so what would you do or say?"

"Fuck off"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Judging by the amount of people on here who seem to think its a dating site I can imagine this happening... so what would you do or say?

"Fuck off""

This

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Judging by the amount of people on here who seem to think its a dating site I can imagine this happening... so what would you do or say?

"Fuck off""

Couldn't of said it better myself

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fuck off""

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fuck off""

Yep. Same here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Judging by the amount of people on here who seem to think its a dating site I can imagine this happening... so what would you do or say?"

Who said anything about anyone thinking its a dating site?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Given this is essentially a site for people to meet and discuss a liberal and 'free' sexual lifestyle, I'd be dubious of their true intentions if I'm honest.

I can see why they'd possibly ask (so you are 'theirs' and theirs alone) but I'd be suspicious that they were keeping their end of the deal.

I would see it as a control thing not consistent with a swinging lifestyle. And if they're keen to be that controlling / jealous (??) over someone they met on a swinging site, God knows how controlling they'd be if a longer / deeper bond developed

Reply privately

over a year ago

In the swinging world, no fricking chance. In a relationship it would be up for discussion

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Fuck off""

Or..

hide the bunny rabbit..

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/07/15 15:52:35]

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd say 'I think I'll meet who I like but thanks anyway'.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It happens to me a fair amount. As soon as i have a new meet veri theres tears before bedtime. Then it's a block delete from me.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

why? would be first question..id base my decision round the answer id get..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fuck off""

How about one last shag, then tell them to fuck off?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nobody on here who asked me to be with them has ever told me to stop seeing other guys. My boyfriend isn't on here but he hasn't even asked me not to meet anyone else and said i can meet and fuck others and do whatever i want.

Reply privately

By *ertiVogtsMan
over a year ago

Exeter

I said "no" to this recently..

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Given this is essentially a site for people to meet and discuss a liberal and 'free' sexual lifestyle, I'd be dubious of their true intentions if I'm honest.

I can see why they'd possibly ask (so you are 'theirs' and theirs alone) but I'd be suspicious that they were keeping their end of the deal.

I would see it as a control thing not consistent with a swinging lifestyle. And if they're keen to be that controlling / jealous (??) over someone they met on a swinging site, God knows how controlling they'd be if a longer / deeper bond developed "

I like all the "Fuck Off" replies... but this one really helps explain it the best so far imo

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Given this is essentially a site for people to meet and discuss a liberal and 'free' sexual lifestyle, I'd be dubious of their true intentions if I'm honest.

I would see it as a control thing not consistent with a swinging lifestyle. And if they're keen to be that controlling / jealous (??) over someone they met on a swinging site, God knows how controlling they'd be if a longer / deeper bond developed "

But you told me we would be exclusive

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I met one of those soon after I joined fabs. I did stop, I have no problem with that in principle, and if he fulfilled my needs that would've been fine with me. But he didn't.

Reply privately

over a year ago

no no and no

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

playing with each other's toys , no not in this nursery

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who said anything about anyone thinking its a dating site?"

It's really not hard to see how many thinks is , you're a regular forum poster and there are loads of posts suggesting dating , looking for more than NSA , etc.......

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I have selective deafness

I would ignore that request

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would see it as a control thing not consistent with a swinging lifestyle. And if they're keen to be that controlling / jealous (??) over someone they met on a swinging site, God knows how controlling they'd be if a longer / deeper bond developed

But you told me we would be exclusive "

No I asked YOU to be

Reply privately

over a year ago

A meet once asked me to stop sleeping with my husband.

My response was along the lines of if my husband was interested I wouldn't be here so jog on kitty!

Reply privately

over a year ago

If that's what both parties want, then all good.

If one doesn't want that, then of course it shouldn't happen.

I think everyone should be able to use the site how they want & not be judged for it.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

and NSA is being painted as terribly clinical, but actually it is not. It may be a away to deter the folks who appear desperate for a relationship.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's never happened to me and I can't imagine anyone asking me that either.

For everything you might read on the forums about something going sour where one party was wanting more than another, there have been a thousand successful meets with no misunderstandings. I don't think it's as common as it's being made out to be.

Reply privately

over a year ago

But you told me we would be exclusive

No I asked YOU to be "

See, even men can be bunny boilers

Reply privately

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"It's never happened to me and I can't imagine anyone asking me that either.

For everything you might read on the forums about something going sour where one party was wanting more than another, there have been a thousand successful meets with no misunderstandings. I don't think it's as common as it's being made out to be."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fuck off"

This "

Reply privately

over a year ago

All the singles. Only couples are Real Swingers.

Reply privately

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Closest we've had to this is a guy saying we were disrespectful for not taking down our meet ad when we'd arranged a meet with him. Truth is we'd forgotten and on reflection don't see why we should have but cancelled the meet due to the aggressiveness shown. As for the question we'd be likely to say eff off too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A meet once asked me to stop sleeping with my husband.

My response was along the lines of if my husband was interested I wouldn't be here so jog on kitty!"

haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

All the singles. Only couples are Real Swingers. "

Me and my left hand are swingers. I think it's the left anyway, or it could be the right actually. That's who i'm coupling up with!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me and my left hand are swingers. I think it's the left anyway, or it could be the right actually. That's who i'm coupling up with!

"

What if your left hand asks you to be exclusive. How would your right hand feel?

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

We had a couple who we had met a few times get all upset with us cos we met another couple - We dumped them quick style that's getting strange in our book.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"We had a couple who we had met a few times get all upset with us cos we met another couple - We dumped them quick style that's getting strange in our book.

"

missed your posts Zoe

Reply privately

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Fuck off""

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

What if your left hand asks you to be exclusive. How would your right hand feel?"

empty..

Reply privately

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

We would question why and then tell them to jog on.

Unless you're both single and feelings are developing (in which case it would depend on how long/well you'd been meeting, what you wanted and whether they would stick to their end of the deal), it stinks of jealousy, posessiveness and insecurity.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its never happened and probably never would. If I wanted exclusivity I would have joined a dating site. Wouldn't find many couples looking for a third on those though?

Reply privately

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

"Fuck off""

Reply privately

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"Fuck off""

Perfect.

Succinct and to the point, little chance of it being misunderstood

Reply privately

By *uperock99Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Happened quite a few times, just say yeah sure babe anything you say

Reply privately

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Fuck off""

In the past we've had this a couple of times and this was basically our answer before cutting further contact.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had a fwb a while back. I explained from the start that's all it would be. He said he was fine with me meeting other people - didn't stop him sulking though. Bye bye.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I only like to have one sexual partner at a time but I would NEVER ask that partner to be exclusive to me..ever. We are all free people and can do what the hell we want to. I would go running if someone asked me.not to.meet other people..despite me.only liking.one at a time, I'd still talk to who I wanted to and still be open to.meeting new people. Unless you're in a.commited exclusive relationship you shouldn't have expectations of.other people other than honest and respect.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bye!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Close the door behind you

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I had a fwb a while back. I explained from the start that's all it would be. He said he was fine with me meeting other people - didn't stop him sulking though. Bye bye. "

My (ex? Not ex? Who the fuck knows) FWB sulks about me shagging other guys. We met on a friggin swingers site! Its not like I hid it from him. Also he never seems to mind our open relationship when he's the one getting some fun.

No, I have had some men get snippy about new verifications turning up, but I haven't had anyone expecting me to give up this lifestyle, and I wouldn't anyway.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just dont wanna be the reason a marriage ends or something like that. And if the dick and tongue is good then hell i aint gonna wanna share that.. but then if both parties are single then there is room for growth.. if a guy asked me if he would be the only person to drink from my fury cup and wave his magic wand in my muff tunnel then i,d be cool with that coz i dont do multiple partners of any kind anyways.

Reply privately

By *sontopMan
over a year ago

Billericay

I've not been on here very long if I wanted a dating site I would have joined one

Reply privately

over a year ago

All the singles. Only couples are Real Swingers. "

I dont agree.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I had a fwb a while back. I explained from the start that's all it would be. He said he was fine with me meeting other people - didn't stop him sulking though. Bye bye.

My (ex? Not ex? Who the fuck knows) FWB sulks about me shagging other guys. We met on a friggin swingers site! Its not like I hid it from him. Also he never seems to mind our open relationship when he's the one getting some fun.

No, I have had some men get snippy about new verifications turning up, but I haven't had anyone expecting me to give up this lifestyle, and I wouldn't anyway."

It's natural to get jealous and sometimes a bit possessive when you create a bond with someone. Nobody likes to share their favourite toys! I don't particularly.like sharing when I've met someone I really like but I'd not make.em feel guilty or expect anything from them..I accept people fully as they are. If they want to shag other people, they can carry on. Should make things clear from.the start and always be honest. But it's not always black and white when it comes to human emotions and feelings.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont agree."

Nor do we , but there seems to be a plethora of singles looking for everything but swinging on here today !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hmmm. If I was asked for a genuine reason to not meet anyone else and it was explained, I'd listen, obviously.

But can't see it happening in this environment. But the people i know and meet I hold as good friends and I'd do whatever I could if there was a problem.

Not sure if that explains

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont agree.

Nor do we , but there seems to be a plethora of singles looking for everything but swinging on here today ! "

1 post....

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont agree.

Nor do we , but there seems to be a plethora of singles looking for everything but swinging on here today ! "

But the forums are only used by 1% of people on the site apparently

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont agree.

Nor do we , but there seems to be a plethora of singles looking for everything but swinging on here today !

1 post...."

1 post on this thread perhaps , but plenty on others . And quite conceivably more than one in this thread , but depends how you look at it I guess .

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont agree.

But the forums are only used by 1% of people on the site apparently "

That's true

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's too "clingy" for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have selective deafness

I would ignore that request "

I suffer from this also!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont agree.

1 post....

1 post on this thread perhaps , but plenty on others . And quite conceivably more than one in this thread , but depends how you look at it I guess ."

I meant one thread. I've only seen one thread today that was about someone wanting something more from a meet. It seems like one of the big forum urban myths, that all singles are actually trying to ensnare other people on here into unwanted long term relationships.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It would depend how much we'd met, what we'd been planning and discussing but in general it would be a bit of a shock to hear. My answer wouldn't be an immediate 'yes', in all probability, but who knows - anything can happen!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont agree.

1 post....

1 post on this thread perhaps , but plenty on others . And quite conceivably more than one in this thread , but depends how you look at it I guess .

I meant one thread. I've only seen one thread today that was about someone wanting something more from a meet. It seems like one of the big forum urban myths, that all singles are actually trying to ensnare other people on here into unwanted long term relationships. "

On a thread from a few days ago we said quite honestly that on our last account of the 20 or so single women we had met , all were now in a relationship .

There is a huge difference between a genuine single woman on a swinging site , and let's say a married woman playing with or without her husbands consent . Or a partner come to that .

The truly single woman seems to be looking for more , especially in the 20 to 40 year old age group . Now there's nothing wrong with that at all , as long as there is honesty in the motive .

When we engaged in the club and party scene it was rife with bunny boilers , a real eye opener . Guys would avoid certain nights knowing the usual suspects would be there .

This is our experience , and we aren't having a go or being critical , just stating what we have seen .

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've not had anyone ask me to do this.

I'm very much a woman who concentrates on one man at a time.

I.e if I've got a meet planned in a couple weeks, I've no interest in trying to find another one inbetween that time. I'd like to think it's the same with whom I'm meeting.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont agree.

1 post....

I meant one thread. I've only seen one thread today that was about someone wanting something more from a meet. It seems like one of the big forum urban myths, that all singles are actually trying to ensnare other people on here into unwanted long term relationships. "

They may not say it directly but there's loads of singles that get huffy and jealous when someone they've met meets someone else. LOTS of lamppost pissing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"...

I.e if I've got a meet planned in a couple weeks, I've no interest in trying to find another one inbetween that time. I'd like to think it's the same with whom I'm meeting.

"

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Fuck off!

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Fuck off""

Beat me to it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

There is a huge difference between a genuine single woman on a swinging site , and let's say a married woman playing with or without her husbands consent . Or a partner come to that .

The truly single woman seems to be looking for more , especially in the 20 to 40 year old age group . Now there's nothing wrong with that at all , as long as there is honesty in the motive .

When we engaged in the club and party scene it was rife with bunny boilers , a real eye opener . Guys would avoid certain nights knowing the usual suspects would be there .

This is our experience , and we aren't having a go or being critical , just stating what we have seen ."

I think you can be genuinely free to have sex with who you like, when you like (like me - I'm not technically single, but also I don't have to have anyones permission to have sex with people) and also be open to having 'more' from a relationship.

I'm always open to 'more'. It doesn't mean that I'm going to chase someone down and force a wedding ring onto them, but it does mean that I'm open to more than just no strings attached sex.

You'd think, from some occasional comments on the forum, that I was some kind of monster because I am interested in finding 'more'. But if someone didn't want more I'd take that in good grace too. Generally I try and ask questions in my pre-flight check to figure out if they're going to 'go monogamous' and not be available in the future - and I generally wouldn't meet those people. I prefer to build up some kind of relationship/partnership (not in the traditional monogamous marriage way) so if someones just going to fuck me when they're single, then I'm not interested in that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"...

"

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"We had a couple who we had met a few times get all upset with us cos we met another couple - We dumped them quick style that's getting strange in our book.

"

Hello stranger! Your posts have been missed!

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

missed your posts Zoe "

I'm late to these threads!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've not had anyone ask me to do this.

"

But if you can't meet for a couple of weeks and they've got time to, would you care if they met someone in the meantime, so long as they still come and meet you? I wouldn't.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Being part of a couple I'm not interested in any exclusivity, and I never form too close a relationship ie I never give my phone number out or message guys excessively. In fact I would say that the single guys we meet have a 'matey' kind of vibe with my OH much more than they would with me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Now that has to be the spookiest of the entire thread; - be thankful that they did you a favour by telling you!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I thought we were dating! FFS!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"...

"

I'm aware and not stupid enough to think it will happen. It's something I'd like to think would.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've not had anyone ask me to do this.

But if you can't meet for a couple of weeks and they've got time to, would you care if they met someone in the meantime, so long as they still come and meet you? I wouldn't. "

If it's someone I've got very friendly with, built a rapport and had talked about it, yes I would mind.

If it's a meet I'd been talking to for a week then no I wouldn't.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

If it's someone I've got very friendly with, built a rapport and had talked about it, yes I would mind.

If it's a meet I'd been talking to for a week then no I wouldn't. "

This is swinging... the point is kind of to have sex with multiple people.

Even on a dating site when I was monogamous, if I arranged a date with someone, I wouldn't expect them not to go on dates with anyone else! After five or six dates then maybe... but before you've even met them? That's a bit bunny-boilerish.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Even on a dating site when I was monogamous, if I arranged a date with someone, I wouldn't expect them not to go on dates with anyone else! After five or six dates then maybe... but before you've even met them? That's a bit bunny-boilerish."

That's your opinion.

I'm fully aware it's a swinging site thankyou.

I will use it how I wish thankyou.

You know nothing about me or my future meets and what is discussed. If people find it "bunny boilerish" that's up to them, no skin off my nose.

Everyone is different, just because it's a swinging site we don't all have the same thoughts and opinions even though it's obvious people expect you too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Even on a dating site when I was monogamous, if I arranged a date with someone, I wouldn't expect them not to go on dates with anyone else! After five or six dates then maybe... but before you've even met them? That's a bit bunny-boilerish.

That's your opinion.

I'm fully aware it's a swinging site thankyou.

I will use it how I wish thankyou.

You know nothing about me or my future meets and what is discussed. If people find it "bunny boilerish" that's up to them, no skin off my nose.

Everyone is different, just because it's a swinging site we don't all have the same thoughts and opinions even though it's obvious people expect you too.

"

Reply privately

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"

Even on a dating site when I was monogamous, if I arranged a date with someone, I wouldn't expect them not to go on dates with anyone else! After five or six dates then maybe... but before you've even met them? That's a bit bunny-boilerish."

I think even though this is swinging I don't think it's to much to ask to have a bit of respect and consideration for the person you're meeting. You can lay down a few rules beforehand.

I think all Pandora was saying was that she wouldn't want her meet to be shagging every Tom, Dick and Harry right before they met up. Just hold off from meeting beforehand. Obviously they can do what they want afterwards. This would be discussed before ever meeting. I don't see that as a problem as long as both parties agree to it.

There's not just one rule to swinging. We're not just animals shagging in the streets here. Some people have certain things they expect from a meet. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I think even though this is swinging I don't think it's to much to ask to have a bit of respect and consideration for the person you're meeting. You can lay down a few rules beforehand.

I think all Pandora was saying was that she wouldn't want her meet to be shagging every Tom, Dick and Harry right before they met up. Just hold off from meeting beforehand. Obviously they can do what they want afterwards. This would be discussed before ever meeting. I don't see that as a problem as long as both parties agree to it.

There's not just one rule to swinging. We're not just animals shagging in the streets here. Some people have certain things they expect from a meet. I don't think there's anything wrong with that."

I just think if some guy turned round to me and said 'we've scheduled a date in three weeks time for a shag, now I don't want you to meet anyone else before then' I'd be out of there faster than a speeding bullet. That to me is quite extreme commitment. I've had relationships that lasted less than three weeks...

Reply privately

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

yes we have met other people and introduce other but always asked first and been asked

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

There's not just one rule to swinging. We're not just animals shagging in the streets here. Some people have certain things they expect from a meet. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

I just think if some guy turned round to me and said 'we've scheduled a date in three weeks time for a shag, now I don't want you to meet anyone else before then' I'd be out of there faster than a speeding bullet. That to me is quite extreme commitment. I've had relationships that lasted less than three weeks..."

I never mentioned " 3 weeks" I said a couple weeks and that was said as an example. However a week before a meet I certainly wouldn't be fucking other people as I'm not like that. I hope to meet people who share the same values as me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Exactly this , can't believe I am agreeing this poster so often of late

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Exactly this , can't believe I am agreeing this poster so often of late "

Traces of other peoples spit stays in your mouth for three months you know... best wait three months between each meet.

Reply privately

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

From a slightly different perspective, on a couple of occasions we've met guys or attended clubs and mentioned it in status or as feedback, and other guys we know have then mailed us after we mention this and said "oh well I was busy that day anyway and couldn't have net you and, by the way, the reason I was busy was cos I was having this incredible meet!". Which is fine, as it's what the site is for, one of the guys seemed very tit for tat with it though

Reply privately

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Exactly this , can't believe I am agreeing this poster so often of late

Traces of other peoples spit stays in your mouth for three months you know... best wait three months between each meet."

Oh my , we have been doing it all wrong then

We often have up to five meets Iin one evening

By that reckoning our current total would have taken fifty three years to get to and not 7 months

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Exactly this , can't believe I am agreeing this poster so often of late "

& I thought it was just me!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I just think if some guy turned round to me and said 'we've scheduled a date in three weeks time for a shag, now I don't want you to meet anyone else before then' I'd be out of there faster than a speeding bullet. That to me is quite extreme commitment. I've had relationships that lasted less than three weeks...

I never mentioned " 3 weeks" I said a couple weeks and that was said as an example. However a week before a meet I certainly wouldn't be fucking other people as I'm not like that. I hope to meet people who share the same values as me. "

What values?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

There's not just one rule to swinging. We're not just animals shagging in the streets here. Some people have certain things they expect from a meet. I don't think there's anything wrong with that."

Just hold off from meeting beforehand? Are you joking?! I'd expect a meet to rinse their genitals under a tap before a meet but that's all.

Sure everyone is different but bloody hell if people seriously think someone should abide by such rules for NSA sex then.............

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont agree.

1 post....

I meant one thread. I've only seen one thread today that was about someone wanting something more from a meet. It seems like one of the big forum urban myths, that all singles are actually trying to ensnare other people on here into unwanted long term relationships.

They may not say it directly but there's loads of singles that get huffy and jealous when someone they've met meets someone else. LOTS of lamppost pissing. "

Perfect examples now in this thread.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Send them the link for match .com

Reply privately

over a year ago

I thought we were dating! FFS!"

Where are my chocolates & flowers then?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont agree.

1 post....

They may not say it directly but there's loads of singles that get huffy and jealous when someone they've met meets someone else. LOTS of lamppost pissing. "

I must admit I've not seen that at all.

Reply privately

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"

I never mentioned " 3 weeks" I said a couple weeks and that was said as an example. However a week before a meet I certainly wouldn't be fucking other people as I'm not like that. I hope to meet people who share the same values as me.

What values?"

'A person's principles or standards of behaviour; one's judgment of what is important in life.'

Some people on here do still have values that they live by, not just in everyday life. Even on Fab people still can have values

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

What values?

'A person's principles or standards of behaviour; one's judgment of what is important in life.'

Some people on here do still have values that they live by, not just in everyday life. Even on Fab people still can have values "

dont see how meeting some random stranger off fab means you have values but if you don't leave a weeks gap between said shags means you don't? ??

I'll pop the kettle on while your explain

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

What values?

Some people on here do still have values that they live by, not just in everyday life. Even on Fab people still can have values "

I think the person understood what 'values' are. They were asking the poster what her specific values are that she lives by.

I know alot of people ask me how I can meet one of my partners and then go to bed with one of my other partners the same day. The assumption seems to be that I'm 'too slutty', that I'm 'badly behaved' or that I don't respect either of my partners.

I'm just surprised to see that attitude on a swinging site when swinging is, to me, about promiscuity.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I'm just surprised to see that attitude on a swinging site when swinging is, to me, about promiscuity."

Well you would have though eh

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

this isn't an exclusive swinging site, it's an adult themed social media site, it is a titivation site, a bored housewife/husband site, it is a dating site, it is a cam wank site, it is a dogging site, it is a club appreciation site, it is a gay/bi guy meet up site, it is a flirty message site, it is a................

nothing surprises more then people are continually surprised that we are all seeking something totally different and NOT ONE IS BETTER than the other......

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont agree.

1 post....

They may not say it directly but there's loads of singles that get huffy and jealous when someone they've met meets someone else. LOTS of lamppost pissing.

Perfect examples now in this thread....."

Yeah I take my earlier statement back

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wouldn't be asked to not meet others, I'm not a great catch

But if anyone did, it would just depend on the dynamic of the relationship etc. I'm not a major player at all with swinging, so I doubt I would get that request.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"this isn't an exclusive swinging site, it's an adult themed social media site, it is a titivation site, a bored housewife/husband site, it is a dating site, it is a cam wank site, it is a dogging site, it is a club appreciation site, it is a gay/bi guy meet up site, it is a flirty message site, it is a................

nothing surprises more then people are continually surprised that we are all seeking something totally different and NOT ONE IS BETTER than the other...... "

Completely agree with this

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

What values?

Some people on here do still have values that they live by, not just in everyday life. Even on Fab people still can have values

dont see how meeting some random stranger off fab means you have values but if you don't leave a weeks gap between said shags means you don't? ??

I'll pop the kettle on while your explain "

Milk & no, ta!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont agree.

1 post....

Lamppost pissing? ........hmmmm, I might pull out the sexism card on that one!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

If two people have arranged to meet & have said they won't meet anyone else beforehand then personally I think they should stick to that.

Its no different to saying you won't do anal or kiss on a meet & they force their tongue down your throat or try & shove their cock up your bum

Don't say you'll do something if you have no intention of sticking to it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If two people have arranged to meet & have said they won't meet anyone else beforehand then personally I think they should stick to that.

Its no different to saying you won't do anal or kiss on a meet & they force their tongue down your throat or try & shove their cock up your bum

Don't say you'll do something if you have no intention of sticking to it."

It's just a bit odd, IMO, to seek monogamy (even if in the short term) on a swinging site which is generally understood to be about non-monogamy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If two people have arranged to meet & have said they won't meet anyone else beforehand then personally I think they should stick to that.

It's just a bit odd, IMO, to seek monogamy (even if in the short term) on a swinging site which is generally understood to be about non-monogamy."

Yeah, I get that but everyone is different

Reply privately

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

If you're having fun, what does it matter if the person having fun else where. Or is it that the other person might be better then you and competition is creeping in.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't say you'll do something if you have no intention of sticking to it."

I do agree with that. If people agree to something they should stick with it otherwise it's disrespectful.

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I do agree with that. If people agree to something they should stick with it otherwise it's disrespectful.

"

Amen

Reply privately

over a year ago

To say this thread is an eye opener for me is one hell of an understatement!

If I'm meeting a stranger off here for a shag then what (or who) she did yesterday or does tomorrow is quite simply non of my fucking business, - end of!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

What values?

Huffy much? I asked what values. I didn't say that people don't have values on here.

People have different values. As View said, it doesn't make some groups better than others. No matter how they try to dress up the way they meet.

At a base level we are all on here meeting strangers for sex. If someone wants to look down on other people because they do something differently... fucking hilarious.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To say this thread is an eye opener for me is one hell of an understatement!

If I'm meeting a stranger off here for a shag then what (or who) she did yesterday or does tomorrow is quite simply non of my fucking business, - end of!! "

For you, yes. For other people then they want more, whatever 'more' is. That is their business. As long as they are happy that's all that matters.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

What values?

Huffy much? I asked what values. I didn't say that people don't have values on here.

People have different values. As View said, it doesn't make some groups better than others. No matter how they try to dress up the way they meet.

At a base level we are all on here meeting strangers for sex. If someone wants to look down on other people because they do something differently... fucking hilarious. "

I think some just like to dress up what they are doing by saying things like I have to get to know somebody first or I'm only looking for a select few meet

but at the end of the day if you only have one meet a year and I have one meet a week (I wish ) we are still here looking for the same thing, strangers off the internet for sex so stop being a bloody snob

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

What values?

At a base level we are all on here meeting strangers for sex. If someone wants to look down on other people because they do something differently... fucking hilarious.

I think some just like to dress up what they are doing by saying things like I have to get to know somebody first or I'm only looking for a select few meet

but at the end of the day if you only have one meet a year and I have one meet a week (I wish ) we are still here looking for the same thing, strangers off the internet for sex so stop being a bloody snob "

Bless them.

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

missed your posts Zoe "

Thanks View we are back and looking lol

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Hello stranger! Your posts have been missed! "

Hi and thanks lets hope life stays a tad quieter for us so we get time to play on here again

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

They really got quite nasty with us about it and eventually blocked us all together.

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

What values?

but at the end of the day if you only have one meet a year and I have one meet a week (I wish ) we are still here looking for the same thing, strangers off the internet for sex so stop being a bloody snob "

Reply privately

over a year ago

omg!!!how true theres a woman or two.or three!!!!that im aware of that get the right hump if you

approach"Their" men!!!!

i.mean seriously its a swinging site if you wanna date guys go match.com!!!

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"From a slightly different perspective, on a couple of occasions we've met guys or attended clubs and mentioned it in status or as feedback, and other guys we know have then mailed us after we mention this and said "oh well I was busy that day anyway and couldn't have net you and, by the way, the reason I was busy was cos I was having this incredible meet!". Which is fine, as it's what the site is for, one of the guys seemed very tit for tat with it though "

We also have had this but from couples its normally at that point they get dropped off our list of play mates.

Reply privately

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

"

We also have had this but from couples its normally at that point they get dropped off our list of play mates."

Agreed, not just guys that do it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"They really got quite nasty with us about it and eventually blocked us all together."

That is a creepy story!

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

If I'm meeting a stranger off here for a shag then what (or who) she did yesterday or does tomorrow is quite simply non of my fucking business, - end of!! "

Our way of thinking too - Just got nothing to do with us but we do hold the right on knowing about the other meeting to cancel ours if we feel its the right thing to do.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont see the issue. I have been asked not to meet anyone the week before a meet. I liked the idea of the build up. I never saw it as lamp post pissing or bunny boiling.

There are way too many angry, uptight people on here just waiting for the opportunity to slate others.

Such a shame

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/07/15 16:28:24]

Reply privately

over a year ago

If I'm meeting a stranger off here for a shag then what (or who) she did yesterday or does tomorrow is quite simply non of my fucking business, - end of!!

Our way of thinking too - Just got nothing to do with us but we do hold the right on knowing about the other meeting to cancel ours if we feel its the right thing to do."

But if it's got nothing to do with you, why would they tell you if they were meeting anyone else?

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"

Just hold off from meeting beforehand? Are you joking?! I'd expect a meet to rinse their genitals under a tap before a meet but that's all.

Sure everyone is different but bloody hell if people seriously think someone should abide by such rules for NSA sex then.............

"

Not just me then!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm always honest, perhaps too much so. I've found jealousy is here when I wouldn't expect it to be, I'm not jealous if someone I've met meets someone else, I expect them to. I assume I'll get the some reaction back. I've been surprised though by how some people behave.

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Our way of thinking too - Just got nothing to do with us but we do hold the right on knowing about the other meeting to cancel ours if we feel its the right thing to do.

But if it's got nothing to do with you, why would they tell you if they were meeting anyone else? "

Well they might get a veri on the site and we see it and decide we now dont want to meet that person. We always look at any possible meets previous meets and right or not some folks get binned by the very fact of who they have met before.

Reply privately

over a year ago

But if it's got nothing to do with you, why would they tell you if they were meeting anyone else?

Well they might get a veri on the site and we see it and decide we now dont want to meet that person. We always look at any possible meets previous meets and right or not some folks get binned by the very fact of who they have met before."

Fair enough.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dating site?..have I missed something?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well depends on the situation and person. If we met a guy we both liked and all discussed the possibility of keeping it exclusive we would have no problem doing so assuming they keep their end of the deal."

as good an answer as you can get, you should have closed thread after first reply

Reply privately

over a year ago

This has happened to me recently. Had only met the guy twice and he got all weird about me meeting others. when i said i wouldnt meet him again he got really abusive and called me a c*nt and a slag! Nice eh? Blocked.

Reply privately

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Have never been asked this, in face Mr encourages me to meet others, but I have absolutely no inclination. It occasionally happens in the moment, but I am just not feeling it. I have no issues with it on principal, it just does nothing for me, and no-one could add to anything we have. I do like to see him with a guy, though .... the only time we get anything like this is if one of us gets the feeling that someone, single or couple, or using one of us for their agenda, which is why we both get a feel for anyone we play with first. If someone I had feelings for asked me to stop, out of respect for them, I would.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I met one of those soon after I joined fabs. I did stop, I have no problem with that in principle, and if he fulfilled my needs that would've been fine with me. But he didn't. "

ditto

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would agree with them, then get them preggers..am nice like that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

In general. I think if two people have mutually agreed something, then it should be respected by both of them.

However, if they're both not on the same pages and one is expecting something different than the other. Then, it's a different situation.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"In general. I think if two people have mutually agreed something, then it should be respected by both of them.

However, if they're both not on the same pages and one is expecting something different than the other. Then, it's a different situation.

"

This

Reply privately

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

Hang on, so they've deleted my message without opening it, blocked me and now they don't want me to meet anyone else either?!?! Cheeky fuckers!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well depends on the situation and person. If we met a guy we both liked and all discussed the possibility of keeping it exclusive we would have no problem doing so assuming they keep their end of the deal.

as good an answer as you can get, you should have closed thread after first reply "

So on a swinging site , exclusivity is the aim and when someone says so , close the thread !

Incredible

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Not just me then! "

Not just you at all , it's an amazingly eye opening thread is this one !

Fab is in danger of making dating sites seem like the place to be for nsa !

Often the forums are full of questions from folk asking what swinging is . Quite rightly the response is that it's what you want it to be - there are no set rules . But please don't let some of the responses on this thread be quoted in the same sentence when the definition is asked for in future

A short time ago we were told we weren't really swingers because of how we play . Well if this thread is anything to go by , we are bloody glad we aren't swingers !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I would agree with them, then get them preggers..am nice like that."

This is one of the more sane responses.....

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Reply privately

over a year ago

It would be flattering but also WTF at the same time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

" "

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

It's going to be a legend..

Reply privately

By *rinking-in-laCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Jesus Christ almighty, this got out of hand fast didn't it?

What this thread seems to say is that users of Fab Swingers have wide and varied opinions and for the love of all that is holy, do not under any circumstance have the audacity to present your opinion to certain members because if your opinion is different not only are you wrong but you don't deserve to be here either.

My partner and I came here because it was a place of freedom where we did not need to be defined by arbitrary rules and definitions. We are free to live here by our own code of conduct.

As a result of doing what we want we are as successful in achieving our aims as our conduct allows. Other people have their own rules and aims and if we find that we meet in the middle somewhere and there is an attraction then bingo, sexy times.

I (Andy) disagree with the vast majority of people on here about something or another. But there are very few subjects where one cannot simply see that the die is cast and let them get on. There are enough different people and attitudes here to go around.

If someone wants exclusivity then that is their choice and their success in finding playmates will be affected either positively or negatively as a result. But it is not for me or for any of you arrogant eejits to tell them that they are not worthy of whatever they claim to be or not worthy of this site.

There are a number of people on this site and in this thread particularly who seem to think that any divergence from their own very narrow and sometimes bigoted _iewpoint renders a person's _iew or philosophy beyond the pale. I suggest that they calm themselves and stop acting so aggressively towards other users and in some cases remove what is clearly a large chip on their shoulder and start to enjoy the wide diversity and variety that this rather mental site has to offer.

We are all here to have sex. We all want or need different things in the build up, aftermath and execution of our sexual experiences.

Live, let live and get over yourselves.

Reply privately

By *ystical_InkedBBWWoman
over a year ago

somewhere in the Shire of Derby

Anyone can say anything, doesn't mean they are all going to stand by it, some do, some don't, some will say anything to get a meeting with someone, all you can do is be upfront on your profiles about what you look for and expect, and hope that anyone you meet will respect it

Reply privately

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"Jesus Christ almighty, this got out of hand fast didn't it?

What this thread seems to say is that users of Fab Swingers have wide and varied opinions and for the love of all that is holy, do not under any circumstance have the audacity to present your opinion to certain members because if your opinion is different not only are you wrong but you don't deserve to be here either.

My partner and I came here because it was a place of freedom where we did not need to be defined by arbitrary rules and definitions. We are free to live here by our own code of conduct.

As a result of doing what we want we are as successful in achieving our aims as our conduct allows. Other people have their own rules and aims and if we find that we meet in the middle somewhere and there is an attraction then bingo, sexy times.

I (Andy) disagree with the vast majority of people on here about something or another. But there are very few subjects where one cannot simply see that the die is cast and let them get on. There are enough different people and attitudes here to go around.

If someone wants exclusivity then that is their choice and their success in finding playmates will be affected either positively or negatively as a result. But it is not for me or for any of you arrogant eejits to tell them that they are not worthy of whatever they claim to be or not worthy of this site.

There are a number of people on this site and in this thread particularly who seem to think that any divergence from their own very narrow and sometimes bigoted _iewpoint renders a person's _iew or philosophy beyond the pale. I suggest that they calm themselves and stop acting so aggressively towards other users and in some cases remove what is clearly a large chip on their shoulder and start to enjoy the wide diversity and variety that this rather mental site has to offer.

We are all here to have sex. We all want or need different things in the build up, aftermath and execution of our sexual experiences.

Live, let live and get over yourselves."

Exactly. Some people it would seem have a hard time getting their heads around the idea that others may think differently to them, and the only way they can deal with these people is to try and ridicule their ideas. Very childish.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Exactly. Some people it would seem have a hard time getting their heads around the idea that others may think differently to them, and the only way they can deal with these people is to try and ridicule their ideas. Very childish."

If we were on a dating site we would fully expect the responses and wouldn't comment . The original question was how would you feel if a meet asked you not to meet anyone else as you were gonna meet them . And on a dating site one would expect the responses seen here .

But fab isn't a dating site is it ?

Or perhaps it is for some , and that's possibly what the op was eluding to .

So perhaps we are on the wrong site . Our responses are in keeping with how we perceive swinging . Clearly we are wrong in our idea of what swinging is .

Many times over the years we have put our hands up and stand corrected over our perceptions of various aspects which don't tie in with our way of thinking . No kissing , hairy genetalia , being on the site with no intention of meeting , the anti smoking brigade to name but a few . And on each of these threads we have openly admitted its each to their own and we have no right to be as outspoken about how we disagree .

But this is the very ethos of swinging and the whole reason it exists ! NSA sex , opening the doors to liberation and unshackling the ties associated with often repressed sexuality .

So those who are equally as vociferous in their condemnation of our _iews on swinging , what it is , the heart and soul of the swinging scene , the very substance it's made of ...... Have a think for a moment and ask yourself this . The original suggestion that fab is becoming a dating site , and what would you do if you were asked not to meet others can only have one answer from a swinger can't it ?

Other answers to the contrary of the original posted which was tell them to fuck off , are surely answers given by people who cannot possibly be swingers by any definition .

And yes , they may well have just as much right to be on here as anyone else , and do as they please . We only take exception to the fact that they seem to find some justification for their ' non swinging ' attitude on the forum .

The forum which is here for us all , swingers and non swingers alike to air our _iews . Which we have just done . We'll be damned if we can't openly say what our honest answer is the the op , and consequently those who clearly don't grasp the concept of swinging . That is until the site changes its name from fabswingers to fabmatch or fabdate .

Reply privately

By *rinking-in-laCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"

Exactly. Some people it would seem have a hard time getting their heads around the idea that others may think differently to them, and the only way they can deal with these people is to try and ridicule their ideas. Very childish.

If we were on a dating site we would fully expect the responses and wouldn't comment . The original question was how would you feel if a meet asked you not to meet anyone else as you were gonna meet them . And on a dating site one would expect the responses seen here .

So perhaps we are on the wrong site . Our responses are in keeping with how we perceive swinging . Clearly we are wrong in our idea of what swinging is .

Many times over the years we have put our hands up and stand corrected over our perceptions of various aspects which don't tie in with our way of thinking . No kissing , hairy genetalia , being on the site with no intention of meeting , the anti smoking brigade to name but a few . And on each of these threads we have openly admitted its each to their own and we have no right to be as outspoken about how we disagree .

But this is the very ethos of swinging and the whole reason it exists ! NSA sex , opening the doors to liberation and unshackling the ties associated with often repressed sexuality .

So those who are equally as vociferous in their condemnation of our _iews on swinging , what it is , the heart and soul of the swinging scene , the very substance it's made of ...... Have a think for a moment and ask yourself this . The original suggestion that fab is becoming a dating site , and what would you do if you were asked not to meet others can only have one answer from a swinger can't it ?

Other answers to the contrary of the original posted which was tell them to fuck off , are surely answers given by people who cannot possibly be swingers by any definition .

And yes , they may well have just as much right to be on here as anyone else , and do as they please . We only take exception to the fact that they seem to find some justification for their ' non swinging ' attitude on the forum .

The forum which is here for us all , swingers and non swingers alike to air our _iews . Which we have just done . We'll be damned if we can't openly say what our honest answer is the the op , and consequently those who clearly don't grasp the concept of swinging . That is until the site changes its name from fabswingers to fabmatch or fabdate . "

Why do we need to apply rigid labels?

We are here to find sex partners. We do not have sex with those whose aspirations don't match ours.

Why can being a swinger only have one definition? Surely the very nature of the term suggests a transitory and changing state?

If some people on here want to do something different to you, that does not mean that you and people with your needs and desires cannot operate in parallel. As my mum used to say and Lu still says, we have to learn to share nicely.

When I go to the greengrocers, I usually purchase a week's vegetables. Some folks in there are only buying for that day's meal. But just because one customer wants something a bit longer term requiring a little more commitment and planning, does not mean that the person who only fancies a head of broccoli for a quick meal today cannot find what they want too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Basically do not try and encroach your will onto someone else, especially on a swinging site. Wake up and smell the coffee. Great comment before this tho

Reply privately

over a year ago

I want to masturbate! What women's pics should I do it too ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

The forum which is here for us all , swingers and non swingers alike to air our _iews . Which we have just done . We'll be damned if we can't openly say what our honest answer is the the op , and consequently those who clearly don't grasp the concept of swinging . That is until the site changes its name from fabswingers to fabmatch or fabdate . "

I agree with you so hard.

I get probably two or three guys a week just messaging me outright and basically asking me to become their property. To not meet anyone else, to eventually move in with them, to be 'loyal and devoted' to them.

This isn't swinging. This is the wrong site for them. I don't often say that something like this is the wrong site for someone, but in this case I genuinely believe if you're looking outright for some kind of exclusivity and commitment then you're looking in the wrong place.

There are hundreds and hundreds of dating sites out there. There are very, very few swinging sites. Why can't people who want exclusivity and monogamy (no matter how short) go and use the sites that are designed for that purple?

It's a bit like an argument that broke out in the bisexual chat room the other day. Loads of straight guys use it to try and pick up women. Finally a few of us got fed up and said 'why don't you use the straight chatrooms... you know.. like all 20 or so of them... we only have one...' and the response was that everyone has different needs and should be entitled to use the site how they want. Except it means that the target group (the bisexual swingers in the chat room, or indeed the swingers on sites like this) find themselves pushed into ever smaller and less-tolerant spaces.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do respect drinking- in -las last post . And yes , my post last night was rather defensive .

However , I stick to the basic principles of what makes swinging , swinging .

In much the same way as we may just pop into the greengrocer for a stem of broccoli and not a weeks worth of veg , we wouldn't go there for a book or a tent . There are bookshops and camping shops for those items , and we wouldn't suggest the greengrocer started stocking these items because we thought they should . We would expect him to defend his right to remain a greengrocer , stocking relevant goods .

Swinging has become a diverse scene , for the good I think . A bit like a supermarket perhaps , where broccoli , books , and maybe even a tent may be available . But a supermarket isn't a greengrocer or a camping store . It's a huge store stocking everything one could want . So you could say fab has done the same , and become a supermarket .

But for the old fashioned like us , we prefer to still use the specialist shops . Those that have exactly what we are looking for , and understand the business they are in .

And as the world evolves , so the opportunity to support the specialist decreases .

Perhaps we should be more accepting that this is the way it is . But there's nothing wrong with hanging on to personal values and beliefs is there ? And wishing to defend them ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Marry me?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"...

But there's nothing wrong with hanging on to personal values and beliefs is there ? And wishing to defend them ?

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Perhaps we should be more accepting that this is the way it is . But there's nothing wrong with hanging on to personal values and beliefs is there ? And wishing to defend them ?

"

gloswingers;

where did you get those huge massive boots you wear in these pics of yours? they massive platform things???

Reply privately

over a year ago

The original question was "if a meet asked you not to meet others" you added on the last few words yourself.

I have answered the question how I see fit. There are many ways you can look at that question.

I am in no way on this site to date or find a relationship. Nor am I looking for exclusivity. I like to be single. I'm by no means a swinger either. I choose to use this site for many reasons, to have sex and try new experiences, to search for clubs/parties, to broaden my social life, to chat to people on and off the forum. Many people here have met and formed a relationship, are you saying that's wrong too? Nobody should ever meet, have sex a few times and actually really like each other and decide to take it further because it doesn't match how you see and use the site?? I have been on and the site on and off for over 2-3 years and with two of the guys ( out of how ever many I have met) Iv met WE discussed together that we would not have a meet in between. If that's bunny-boilerish and not deemed the correct etiquette for this sex site and I really shouldn't be here (which is a no size fits all site) by some people, tuff shit, I really couldn't give a flying a fuck what some of you think about the way I use the site. And I couldn't give a flying fuck how you or anyone else uses this site.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Live, let live and get over yourselves."

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't have a problem with making an arrangement with someone and sticking to it. Then again, personally, I'm not on a mad hunt for a fuck. I bide my time and will meet when it's mutually convenient. If something "came up" in the meantime I don't have a problem saying that we should arrange something for a later date.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't have a problem with making an arrangement with someone and sticking to it. Then again, personally, I'm not on a mad hunt for a fuck. I bide my time and will meet when it's mutually convenient. If something "came up" in the meantime I don't have a problem saying that we should arrange something for a later date. "

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

have we come up with a definition of swinging that everyone has agreed to yet ?

just asking

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

The forum which is here for us all , swingers and non swingers alike to air our _iews . Which we have just done . We'll be damned if we can't openly say what our honest answer is the the op , and consequently those who clearly don't grasp the concept of swinging . That is until the site changes its name from fabswingers to fabmatch or fabdate .

I agree with you so hard.

I get probably two or three guys a week just messaging me outright and basically asking me to become their property. To not meet anyone else, to eventually move in with them, to be 'loyal and devoted' to them.

This isn't swinging. This is the wrong site for them. I don't often say that something like this is the wrong site for someone, but in this case I genuinely believe if you're looking outright for some kind of exclusivity and commitment then you're looking in the wrong place.

There are hundreds and hundreds of dating sites out there. There are very, very few swinging sites. Why can't people who want exclusivity and monogamy (no matter how short) go and use the sites that are designed for that purple?

It's a bit like an argument that broke out in the bisexual chat room the other day. Loads of straight guys use it to try and pick up women. Finally a few of us got fed up and said 'why don't you use the straight chatrooms... you know.. like all 20 or so of them... we only have one...' and the response was that everyone has different needs and should be entitled to use the site how they want. Except it means that the target group (the bisexual swingers in the chat room, or indeed the swingers on sites like this) find themselves pushed into ever smaller and less-tolerant spaces."

Very well put , and a much better analogy than our supermarket vs greengrocer one

Reply privately

over a year ago

"have we come up with a definition of swinging that everyone has agreed to yet ?

just asking "

That's a bit like asking if we've come up with a universally acceptable definition for the meaning of life _iew !

Don't think that's ever gonna happen either

Reply privately