Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Average body size on fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It seems to me, and I'm not being critical this is just an observation but the majority or ladies (can't speak for the men) seem to be shall we say full bodied here on fab.

Now why is this, is it because people in the UK are on average getting bigger. Or is it a swinging thing, in that bigger girls happen to be more broad minded and adventurous.

Might get some flack for this post but I'm genuinely interested in replys

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It does seem to be a lot of large ladies, but this might be because us average women are ignored and nobody dedicates topics to us.

Yes that's a hint men.

I prefer larger guys if i'm honest (tall and chubby) but have met quite a lot of slim guys and a cpl of skinny ones. I'm also not using any of these descriptions to have a go either else i wouldn't meet and fuck them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am trying to word things in a delicate manner as I'm not actively looking to insult anyone.

I'd say that probably 80% of the ladies I see active on fab are at the very least on the curvey side

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think people understand the words are for description but yeah it's well easy to offend people, like don't call people older or milf.

Average size of UK women is a size 16 now so that probably does explain why more women are on the large side on here, just as there are more large women irl. I've been on a few fuck sites and only one of them seems to have not many BBW on it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well according to the news UK's average size is size 16.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The average size in the UK is 16, and a lot of women on this site will also tend to be older. Arguably women become more likely to put on weight when they're older so I don't think it's that surprising that the ladies on fab would mirror the population they're drawn from.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think people understand the words are for description but yeah it's well easy to offend people, like don't call people older or milf.

Average size of UK women is a size 16 now so that probably does explain why more women are on the large side on here, just as there are more large women irl. I've been on a few fuck sites and only one of them seems to have not many BBW on it."

Average size used to be 12 not that long ago either

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Even fat fuckers need a shag

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Even fat fuckers need a shag "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The average size in the UK is 16, and a lot of women on this site will also tend to be older. Arguably women become more likely to put on weight when they're older so I don't think it's that surprising that the ladies on fab would mirror the population they're drawn from. "

Sounds about right to me.

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Even fat fuckers need a shag

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pretty much answers the OPs question.

Next!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

we should fit in my king size bed

bring wine

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not offended I would consider myself as full bodied. When I was younger, slimmer I'd of never joined a site like this. I think as I've got older I've got bigger but also more confident.

Taste wise give me a belly over a 6 pack any day.

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

bring wine "

Ok find a man and we are sorted

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/07/15 16:30:04]

Reply privately

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

I've noticed there seems to be a preponderance of bbw on this site.

Reply privately

over a year ago

bring wine

Ok find a man and we are sorted "

we have to fit a guy in there too

now your pushing it

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I think mental health issues seem to be spoken about a lot and that in itself may lean more towards carrying extra weight, in turn lowers self esteem, may lead to lack of exercise.

I think there is a correlation

no data to back it up but my gut feel says there is a link.

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

bring wine

Ok find a man and we are sorted

we have to fit a guy in there too

now your pushing it "

He can stay on the floor

Reply privately

By *uriosity filled the ....Man
over a year ago

Stockport

Flabswingers........

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes I believe 16 is the UK average

But I guess The fab average is bigger

Reply privately

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

It's a good question. I was happy to admit I was fat at a size 20 but now I am pretty much a size 14 I still feel bigger than the average I see around me everyday. Don't forget that average dress size doesn't take average height into account; there are women on here who I know are bigger dress sizes than me yet look slimmer since I am shorter than average (just) and they are taller. Plus women tend to dress to hide their lumpy bits and accentuate their good bits when you see them out and about but the lingerie and naked shots you see on here reveal a wide range of shapes and sizes. In real life you only tend to see women in that lack of clothes in the media and in adverts, where smaller than the average is the norm.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think mental health issues seem to be spoken about a lot and that in itself may lean more towards carrying extra weight, in turn lowers self esteem, may lead to lack of exercise.

no data to back it up but my gut feel says there is a link."

people with mental health are more likely to carry extra weight as many tablets used to control a lot of mental health problems are renowned for weight gain

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I think mental health issues seem to be spoken about a lot and that in itself may lean more towards carrying extra weight, in turn lowers self esteem, may lead to lack of exercise.

people with mental health are more likely to carry extra weight as many tablets used to control a lot of mental health problems are renowned for weight gain "

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Maybe its the same as when you get a load of women who work together their periods get into sync

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It seems to me, and I'm not being critical this is just an observation but the majority or ladies (can't speak for the men) seem to be shall we say full bodied here on fab.

Now why is this, is it because people in the UK are on average getting bigger. Or is it a swinging thing, in that bigger girls happen to be more broad minded and adventurous.

Might get some flack for this post but I'm genuinely interested in replys "

It's because we swallow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fab is a cross section of society I don't think it's just the site but not really given it too much thought. Everybody has needs so fuck it go get some girls.

Surprised nobody has used the thread to try and score of would that be too transparent.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Maybe its the same as when you get a load of women who work together their periods get into sync"

+ have you read 'what are you having for tea' threads.... it's a feast on a mid week day

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It seems to me, and I'm not being critical this is just an observation but the majority or ladies (can't speak for the men) seem to be shall we say full bodied here on fab.

Might get some flack for this post but I'm genuinely interested in replys

It's because we swallow "

Ah but not all of you do

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Maybe its the same as when you get a load of women who work together their periods get into sync

+ have you read 'what are you having for tea' threads.... it's a feast on a mid week day "

I stay out of the food threads if I can because I know myself

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Maybe its the same as when you get a load of women who work together their periods get into sync

+ have you read 'what are you having for tea' threads.... it's a feast on a mid week day

I stay out of the food threads if I can because I know myself "

Reply privately

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Never trust posts where the OP has to apologise first.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Never trust posts where the OP has to apologise first. "

What's not to trust

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Maybe its the same as when you get a load of women who work together their periods get into sync"

When I've worked in an office with more women than men it's resulted in So. Much. Cake.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a size 18, so I'm larger than average. There are lots of women on the forums who are size 8-16 if that's more average. Not everyone is a BBW. They're most definitely not.

Like Anna said, in some cases age makes you gain some weight - menopause etc when you get to that age can do too. Not always, but it can happen.

As View said - mental health and self-esteem can have a part to play too. Maybe that's a factor for some. Positive experiences here can help with that.

I was a size 22/24 a few years ago so I'm working on it. And have lost more recently. I will be too large for a lot of guys still at a size 18. However, I still think there's something for everyone here , whatever your personal preference is.

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I've noticed there are quite a few posts made by men who've "noticed" this.

There are far fewer posts on the fairly significant number of "athletic" men who are definitely not, and "average" men who seem a bit confused about what "average" build means.

Fab has its fair share of men who ain't exactly slim too.

Funny how the comments are nearly always about the women though.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I've noticed there are quite a few posts made by men who've "noticed" this.

There are far fewer posts on the fairly significant number of "athletic" men who are definitely not, and "average" men who seem a bit confused about what "average" build means.

Funny how the comments are nearly always about the women though."

and my reply is the same

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Now is your chance! Start that thread.

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

You are so correct Athletic seems to be anybody who can manage the Fab patented gut suck these days! Sometimes the "Average" male is pushing it at that!!!!

Like me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm a size 18, so I'm larger than average. There are lots of women on the forums who are size 8-16 if that's more average. Not everyone is a BBW. They're most definitely not.

Like Anna said, in some cases age makes you gain some weight - menopause etc when you get to that age can do too. Not always, but it can happen.

As View said - mental health and self-esteem can have a part to play too. Maybe that's a factor for some. Positive experiences here can help with that.

I was a size 22/24 a few years ago so I'm working on it. And have lost more recently. I will be too large for a lot of guys still at a size 18. However, I still think there's something for everyone here , whatever your personal preference is. "

Absolutely!

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

You are so correct Athletic seems to be anybody who can manage the Fab patented gut suck these days! Sometimes the "Average" male is pushing it at that!!!!

Like me "

There is also the "I watch sport on tv/used to play rugby/sumo and darts are both sports" school of athleticism

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

and my reply is the same "

Yep, you are usually pretty consistent

Reply privately

over a year ago

As I said in my original post I mention women because that's what I am interested in, i don't look at men's profiles often enough to comment.

So as you have commented perhaps you can tell me, is it the same for men are 80% of them big boned. I'm not talking about what they describe them selves as. I'm talking about what you perceive them as when you see their pictures

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"I've noticed there seems to be a preponderance of bbw on this site."

Ive noticed that anyone from a size 16 plus gets called a BBW on here. I wouldn't call a size 16 BBW. In my eyes it's more like a size 24 or over,

Reply privately

over a year ago

As I said in my original post I mention women because that's what I am interested in, i don't look at men's profiles often enough to comment.

So as you have commented perhaps you can tell me, is it the same for men are 80% of them big boned. I'm not talking about what they describe them selves as. I'm talking about what you perceive them as when you see their pictures "

Actually I think with men there tend to be more slimmer or 'gym fit' men than what I see in the outside world. But again, that's possibly an age thing as there are an awful lot of young men on here, who are the age most likely to have that body type.

There's of course also the fact that once you've got a theory you tend to see what you want to see and only remember those that support your argument...

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Pops in, keeps stum and sneaks out again......

Reply privately

over a year ago

So as you have commented perhaps you can tell me, is it the same for men are 80% of them big boned. I'm not talking about what they describe them selves as. I'm talking about what you perceive them as when you see their pictures

Actually I think with men there tend to be more slimmer or 'gym fit' men than what I see in the outside world. But again, that's possibly an age thing as there are an awful lot of young men on here, who are the age most likely to have that body type.

There's of course also the fact that once you've got a theory you tend to see what you want to see and only remember those that support your argument..."

Well my existence certainly doesn't support your theory

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've noticed there seems to be a preponderance of bbw on this site."
Yes that's right. I seen loads too.

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

So as you have commented perhaps you can tell me, is it the same for men are 80% of them big boned. I'm not talking about what they describe them selves as. I'm talking about what you perceive them as when you see their pictures "

My point is that men, who are mostly interested in women, notice this and comment. Often.

Women, who are mostly interested in men, notice that a lot of men are delusional about their size/build, but if the man isn't what they're looking for, they move on, without needing to plaster this observation all over the fora.

I don't understand the need to make these "observations" particularly when it's known to be a sensitive topic and could upset people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't believe the average is size 16. It certainly shouldn't be anyway.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'm below average, I never thought I'd be owning up to that

Reply privately

over a year ago

Where is everyone looking? When I do a search I get an even spread of sizes just the same as I see in every day life. It does make me smile though when I/we look on a profile and they describe themselves as being athletic though and when you scroll down to their photos you find out that pie eating must be classed as athletics

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't believe the average is size 16. It certainly shouldn't be anyway. "

It is. Whether it's a meaningful statistic is open for debate, when I walk down the street I see far fewer large people than that would suggest.

Ooh, just realised I'm average, for the first time in a long time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's a good question. I was happy to admit I was fat at a size 20 but now I am pretty much a size 14 I still feel bigger than the average I see around me everyday. Don't forget that average dress size doesn't take average height into account; there are women on here who I know are bigger dress sizes than me yet look slimmer since I am shorter than average (just) and they are taller. Plus women tend to dress to hide their lumpy bits and accentuate their good bits when you see them out and about but the lingerie and naked shots you see on here reveal a wide range of shapes and sizes. In real life you only tend to see women in that lack of clothes in the media and in adverts, where smaller than the average is the norm."

Well said I'm 6ft and I'm not skin and bone although I'm not obese either...yet by many standards I'd be classed as large because I'm a size 16.

All too often we do see that perfect image portrayed by the media. What you're seeing are photos of real women, with it all hanging loose so to speak lol. No air brushing or photo shop. Just real, genuine every day bodies.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's of course also the fact that once you've got a theory you tend to see what you want to see and only remember those that support your argument...

Well my existence certainly doesn't support your theory "

How so?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I believe in usa its a lot higher.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My point is that men, who are mostly interested in women, notice this and comment. Often.

Women, who are mostly interested in men, notice that a lot of men are delusional about their size/build, but if the man isn't what they're looking for, they move on, without needing to plaster this observation all over the fora.

I don't understand the need to make these "observations" particularly when it's known to be a sensitive topic and could upset people. "

actually I'd welcome that kind of observation from ladies. And I don't see why this topic should upset anyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

Please give generously

Reply privately

over a year ago

How so?

"

Cos I'm not skinny, and I'm certainly not a gymbody

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm average but suffer from auto-body-dysfunction-narcissism which means I look in the mirror and see a fit bod

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've noticed there seems to be a preponderance of bbw on this site.

Ive noticed that anyone from a size 16 plus gets called a BBW on here. I wouldn't call a size 16 BBW. In my eyes it's more like a size 24 or over,"

Reply privately

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"I'm average but suffer from auto-body-dysfunction-narcissism which means I look in the mirror and see a fit bod "

I have the one where in my head I see a perfect slimmish hourglass and then look in the mirror and go "bugger".

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Yes we do have that body

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

I don't understand the need to make these "observations" particularly when it's known to be a sensitive topic and could upset people.

actually I'd welcome that kind of observation from ladies. And I don't see why this topic should upset anyone"

Perhaps if you were the target of this "observation" and "simple question" as often as women are, you would.

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

actually I'd welcome that kind of observation from ladies. And I don't see why this topic should upset anyone"

Plus you knew it might upset people because you were clearly aware you might get flak when you posted it. I know this because you said so!

Reply privately

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

If we're all sucking in our stomachs in our pics it shows that it's actually far worse than it first appears anyway

Reply privately

over a year ago

actually I'd welcome that kind of observation from ladies. And I don't see why this topic should upset anyone

Plus you knew it might upset people because you were clearly aware you might get flak when you posted it. I know this because you said so!"

Yes I knew that no matter how nicely I asked a perfectly reasonable question some one would get upset.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

How so?

Cos I'm not skinny, and I'm certainly not a gymbody"

Not young, either

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's a lot of above average size women and there's a lot of men below average willy size hahaha swings and roundabouts I say

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There's a lot of above average size women and there's a lot of men below average willy size hahaha swings and roundabouts I say "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am trying to word things in a delicate manner as I'm not actively looking to insult anyone.

I'd say that probably 80% of the ladies I see active on fab are at the very least on the curvey side"

It's actually 81%, which by coincidence is exactly the percentage of 'athletic' men on Fab. So impressive is this that Team GB is known to be scouting on Fab for talent to bolster our Olympic 2016 chances in Rio.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

How so?

Not young, either "

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'm average but suffer from auto-body-dysfunction-narcissism which means I look in the mirror and see a fit bod

I have the one where in my head I see a perfect slimmish hourglass and then look in the mirror and go "bugger"."

That's weird cos when I see your pics I go 'phwooaar!'

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There's a lot of above average size women and there's a lot of men below average willy size hahaha swings and roundabouts I say "

Not in this area there isn't...

Reply privately

By *osweet69Couple
over a year ago

portsmouth

"

ere's of course also the fact that once you've got a theory you tend to see what you want to see and only remember those that support your argument...

How so?

Not young, either "

Ooh that's harsh

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

How so?

Not young, either "

He's athletic though!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

ere's of course also the fact that once you've got a theory you tend to see what you want to see and only remember those that support your argument...

How so?

Not young, either

Ooh that's harsh "

It is, but fair

Reply privately

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

80% ??

Really?

Far be it from me to throw random statistics into a thread but 50% of posts quoting statistics are made up 33% of the time and factually incorrect 56.3% of the time.

With thousands of members - many of whom you're as likely to see a full body shot of as you are a newbie single guy getting a reverse gangbang with the women from the first seven pages of hot pics - I struggle to see how anyone could quote an accurate figure!

Of course for the forum population it's probably down to all the cake, what's for breakfast/lunch/tea and booze related threads.

And Shags haribos of course!

A

Reply privately

over a year ago

"80% ??

Really?

Far be it from me to throw random statistics into a thread but 50% of posts quoting statistics are made up 33% of the time and factually incorrect 56.3% of the time.

With thousands of members - many of whom you're as likely to see a full body shot of as you are a newbie single guy getting a reverse gangbang with the women from the first seven pages of hot pics - I struggle to see how anyone could quote an accurate figure!

Of course for the forum population it's probably down to all the cake, what's for breakfast/lunch/tea and booze related threads.

And Shags haribos of course!

A"

I'm a single guy, I look at a lot of women's profiles. Now obviously I haven't created a spreadsheet of ladies apparent size. But like I originally said to me it seems like that amount.

Reply privately

over a year ago

" Taste wise give me a belly over a 6 pack any day."

Buggah...

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Never trust posts where the OP has to apologise first. "

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

These types of threads always a "subtle" dig: usually after the op has been rejected by a heffalump. I'm sure the op is the exception to that rule of course!

Reply privately

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

I think its more 18

Reply privately

over a year ago

These types of threads always a "subtle" dig: usually after the op has been rejected by a heffalump. I'm sure the op is the exception to that rule of course! "

Dunno, it comes across as an ok question to ask and he hasn't made any hint of slagging them off. Plus has veris from someone large too.

He's probably just bored or genuinely interested.

Just because some guys don't want to get with large women doesn't mean all topics about them are to have a go at them.

Womens bodies have always been subjects of vanity, it's the way society is. i even made a topic about this weeks ago asking if men ever feel neglected by society because everything is always about women and not men.

Reply privately

over a year ago

These types of threads always a "subtle" dig: usually after the op has been rejected by a heffalump. I'm sure the op is the exception to that rule of course! "

It's not a subtle dig at all, it's just an observation. An I've been rejected by plenty a heffalump in my time also been rejected by some fitties too am I having a go at them as well?

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I'm average but suffer from auto-body-dysfunction-narcissism which means I look in the mirror and see a fit bod "

You and me both pet: and since the bunnies down the gym have been complimenting me on my achievements, pah, Jessica Ennis, eat your heart out!

Reply privately

By *ab femWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

I have a full body. No limbs missing here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why hasn't this thread flamed?

Reply privately

By *immy2xMan
over a year ago

aberdeen/inverness/ highlands

For me it's about honesty. And I gotta say many woman on here are not very honest when it comes to photographs and descriptions ing themselves etc.

I don't mind at all meeting a larger woman. It's just the lies I cannot stand and on here and other online hook up places woman are lying through their teeth constantly with strange angle shots and close ups etc. Over time you get used to this but you get caught out no matter how good you try just the same. This has much more to do with woman and there confidence and self image than it does with whenever men want to fuck em.

Over time you get much better at spotting the fakers and once angry about it you start to feel sorry that so manyoman are scared to show themselves as they are.

Here's to the big sexy ladies, just be honest cause there is nothing worse than turning up at a meet and finding a random person that looks nothing at all like there photos.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love curvy, ample, large, sexy and lovely to draw.

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

And it's always "just a question" based on "an observation" and is "perfectly reasonable". And anyone getting upset by it clearly has issues. It can't be that actually there is something wrong with these types of posts, (or the frequency of these posts), oh no, no, no.

And yet, to say to begin with that one knows it will upset some, and to post it anyway...

I don't think I need to elaborate. I'll just say there are far worse things to be than a fat woman.

Reply privately

over a year ago

These types of threads always a "subtle" dig: usually after the op has been rejected by a heffalump. I'm sure the op is the exception to that rule of course!

Dunno, it comes across as an ok question to ask and he hasn't made any hint of slagging them off. Plus has veris from someone large too.

Just because some guys don't want to get with large women doesn't mean all topics about them are to have a go at them.

Womens bodies have always been subjects of vanity, it's the way society is. i even made a topic about this weeks ago asking if men ever feel neglected by society because everything is always about women and not men."

I agree, I think its a subject just like any other one in the forums.

The OP has kept posting, interacting & had banter directed at him too, all in good humour as far as I can tell.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"For me it's about honesty. And I gotta say many woman on here are not very honest when it comes to photographs and descriptions ing themselves etc.

I don't mind at all meeting a larger woman. It's just the lies I cannot stand and on here and other online hook up places woman are lying through their teeth constantly with strange angle shots and close ups etc. Over time you get used to this but you get caught out no matter how good you try just the same. This has much more to do with woman and there confidence and self image than it does with whenever men want to fuck em.

Over time you get much better at spotting the fakers and once angry about it you start to feel sorry that so manyoman are scared to show themselves as they are.

Here's to the big sexy ladies, just be honest cause there is nothing worse than turning up at a meet and finding a random person that looks nothing at all like there photos. "

Lying with how they are describing themselves?? Or editing photos? My photos aren't lies theyre me but I obviously only put them up if they look good.

I always get told I don't look big in them but I always tell them I am. This worries me that you get an impression from a few pics and then think someone's deceiving you. Can you explain?

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"For me it's about honesty. And I gotta say many woman on here are not very honest when it comes to photographs and descriptions ing themselves etc.

Here's to the big sexy ladies, just be honest cause there is nothing worse than turning up at a meet and finding a random person that looks nothing at all like there photos. "

'cos men never, ever tell porkies or mislead anyone like that.

This sort of angry, hateful post isn't much of a surprise from a man who has admitted outright in the past that he can't stand most women.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You think? I used to have "large" as the body type on my profile, because I am, and I'd get at least two messages a day telling me I was wrong and should change it (I did, to shut people up).

If you've been repeatedly "deceived" by all those clever angles I would have thought you'd have worked out what they are by now...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

How so?

Not young, either

Ooh that's harsh

It is, but fair"

I wasn't being intentionally harsh

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's getting ugly in here and it's nothing to do with body shape.

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Here's to the big sexy ladies, just be honest cause there is nothing worse than turning up at a meet and finding a random person that looks nothing at all like there photos.

You think? I used to have "large" as the body type on my profile, because I am, and I'd get at least two messages a day telling me I was wrong and should change it (I did, to shut people up).

If you've been repeatedly "deceived" by all those clever angles I would have thought you'd have worked out what they are by now..."

Since he admitted in here that his standard procedure is "pump and dump" and he can often barely stand to be with a woman long enough to fuck her, I doubt he's being entirely honest with anyone he chats to either. Him misleading women is probably different though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I agree.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't believe the average is size 16. It certainly shouldn't be anyway. I believe in usa its a lot higher."

As an American, I am hurt that you dragged us into this Shag!

Besides, we have perfected the art of changing the relative meaning of dress sizes. For example, in the UK, I am about a size 8/10. In the US, I was a solid 6. Beat that for false advertizing!

-Courtney

Reply privately

By *elle70Woman
over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

All shapes, all sizes, honest and dishonest...are on here

We all have preferences both on body shape/size and faces..be they considered attractive or not. The prevalence or lack of a certain type should require no apology or explanation.

The issue is not about stating a preference or a fact about statistics....it's about implying directly or indirectly that certain attributes or the lack thereof is wrong or unacceptable.

If you need to apologise for being who or what you are or explain your size..feck that!

I'm a big girl and I make no apologies or explanations for being me. Don't like it..don't look.

Justification only exacerbates the potential to denigrate.

B x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't believe the average is size 16. It certainly shouldn't be anyway. I believe in usa its a lot higher.

Besides, we have perfected the art of changing the relative meaning of dress sizes. For example, in the UK, I am about a size 8/10. In the US, I was a solid 6. Beat that for false advertizing!

-Courtney"

Ah yes I never know u was from the states, is it just u or ur partner or both?

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/07/15 19:25:00]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't believe the average is size 16. It certainly shouldn't be anyway. I believe in usa its a lot higher.

-Courtney"

I've been looking at and buying clothes online. Right now US sizes are 2 sizes smaller than the UK, not sure what's going on but a size 10 here is a size 6 there.

It's actually hard work finding the right size clothes online tbh and i go off the re_iews if there's no size guide.

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 16/07/15 19:25:00]"

I saw that!

Gimme the burgers! Bacon with mine too please!

Reply privately

By *immy2xMan
over a year ago

aberdeen/inverness/ highlands

If you've been repeatedly "deceived" by all those clever angles I would have thought you'd have worked out what they are by now...

Jeez your very angry and taking things personally. And also weirdly seem to be stalking me. As I've made about 3 forum posts in the past 4 months that's odd you should remember one if them.

I can't speak for what men doon here and lie about only the 100s of woman's profiles I've looked at and the about 100 online woman I have net from various sites. I'm entitled to my opinion and I'm insulting no-one unless you see yourself as one of those fakers

Since he admitted in here that his standard procedure is "pump and dump" and he can often barely stand to be with a woman long enough to fuck her, I doubt he's being entirely honest with anyone he chats to either. Him misleading women is probably different though."

Reply privately

over a year ago

-Courtney

I've been looking at and buying clothes online. Right now US sizes are 2 sizes smaller than the UK, not sure what's going on but a size 10 here is a size 6 there.

It's actually hard work finding the right size clothes online tbh and i go off the re_iews if there's no size guide."

We (Americans) do it because we eat too much and we still like to feel good about ourselves. The easiest thing to do is to tell everyone they are two sizes smaller than they are. And we are all OK with that Apparently sizes are smaller here in the UK than on the continent too (like in France), so we are all guilty.

No worries here though! I still like my ice cream. If I start feeling fat I'll go back to the US and buy my clothes there.

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have noticed the complete opposite! A wide range of different sizes of Ladies and Men!

Reply privately

over a year ago

-CourtneyAh yes I never know u was from the states, is it just u or ur partner or both?"

Maybe one day, I'll meet you behind that bush and you can find out for yourself But yes, its both of us..

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

-Courtney

It's actually hard work finding the right size clothes online tbh and i go off the re_iews if there's no size guide.

We (Americans) do it because we eat too much and we still like to feel good about ourselves. The easiest thing to do is to tell everyone they are two sizes smaller than they are. And we are all OK with that Apparently sizes are smaller here in the UK than on the continent too (like in France), so we are all guilty.

No worries here though! I still like my ice cream. If I start feeling fat I'll go back to the US and buy my clothes there.

-Courtney"

I went on holiday to Florida a few years ago and bought loads of clothes so I could have stuff with 10 on the label instead of 14. I might do this again so I can be a size 12

Reply privately

over a year ago

-CourtneyAh yes I never know u was from the states, is it just u or ur partner or both?

Maybe one day, I'll meet you behind that bush and you can find out for yourself But yes, its both of us..

-Courtney"

Do you use colour or color?

Favorite or favourite?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I went on holiday to Florida a few years ago and bought loads of clothes so I could have stuff with 10 on the label instead of 14. I might do this again so I can be a size 12 "

I'm going back later this year. Let me now if you want anything

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Favorite or favourite?"

Color...and favorite. You've probably seen me spelling things "wrong" on the forums all this time and thought I was just stupid

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

-Courtney

-Courtney"

I suppose us in the UK must be bigger than the rest of europe then?

I'm a UK 14 and plus size now i shop online, not that bothered coz i know i'm not slim, and i cut the labels out of everything anyway coz they annoy my skin.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes I too agree with this. Some men come on here with superficial porn ideals of what women should be in their fantasy wank worlds and when they see all these 'normal' looking women actually refusing them sex, then it's time to hold up the weight card and notions of 'I didn't want to fuck you anyway'.

Well, tough titty guys, this is the real world! It's not porno land and this is a cross section of REAL women in UK society.

Reply privately

over a year ago

-CourtneyAh yes I never know u was from the states, is it just u or ur partner or both?

-Courtney"

Yes that's would be fun to find out and good your both from there, nice place.

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

T

I don't buy the 'real women' argument.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

people with mental health are more likely to carry extra weight as many tablets used to control a lot of mental health problems are renowned for weight gain "

How come there are so many tablets which make people gain weight but none which make people loose weight

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Favorite or favourite?

Color...and favorite. You've probably seen me spelling things "wrong" on the forums all this time and thought I was just stupid

I haven't but I will now

-Courtney"

Reply privately

By *osweet69Couple
over a year ago

portsmouth

people with mental health are more likely to carry extra weight as many tablets used to control a lot of mental health problems are renowned for weight gain

How come there are so many tablets which make people gain weight but none which make people loose weight"

There are but we know what you mean

Reply privately

over a year ago

I see more ugly men than facially appealling men on Fab...does that mean ugly men are more open minded? Or more desperate for a shag? Or Brits are just generally more ugly than say the Swedish for a random example?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

How come there are so many tablets which make people gain weight but none which make people loose weight"

Because your body combats toxins using your fat cells.

Plus getting ill usually puts you off eating, or you might not be moving about as much because you don't have mania any more, all kinds of stuff really.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't see the problem with us larger older women my partner thinks I am hot and get plenty of offers from guys to meet and lots of positive comments . He much prefers a curvy female but its personally preference . We are all here to have fun what ever are size

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes I too agree with this. Some men come on here with superficial porn ideals of what women should be in their fantasy wank worlds and when they see all these 'normal' looking women actually refusing them sex, then it's time to hold up the weight card and notions of 'I didn't want to fuck you anyway'.

Well, tough titty guys, this is the real world! It's not porno land and this is a cross section of REAL women in UK society."

Interesting the implication that slim and athletic women aren't real?

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Well, tough titty guys, this is the real world! It's not porno land and this is a cross section of REAL women in UK society.

Interesting the implication that slim and athletic women aren't real?"

Gets implied on here a lot.

Reply privately

By *oachman 9CoolMan
over a year ago

derby

-Courtney Its all those big mac,s from ronald mac donald and french fries..

-Courtney"

Reply privately

By *oachman 9CoolMan
over a year ago

derby

[Removed by poster at 16/07/15 22:36:48]

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

How come there are so many tablets which make people gain weight but none which make people loose weight There are but we know what you mean"

Please PM me; I need truckloads of 'em sliming type mental illness tablets

Reply privately

over a year ago

no data to back it up but my gut feel says there is a link."

So basically all those who are overweight have mental health issues

???!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I might be the smallest person on this site judging by the discussion here - but I have a big appetite ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I see more ugly men than facially appealling men on Fab...does that mean ugly men are more open minded? Or more desperate for a shag? Or Brits are just generally more ugly than say the Swedish for a random example?! "

That's an interesting point, is it really the case tho or are you just saying that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

And it's always "just a question" based on "an observation" and is "perfectly reasonable". And anyone getting upset by it clearly has issues. It can't be that actually there is something wrong with these types of posts, (or the frequency of these posts), oh no, no, no.

And yet, to say to begin with that one knows it will upset some, and to post it anyway...

I don't think I need to elaborate. I'll just say there are far worse things to be than a fat woman."

I never said being a big girl was bad, I just said that a lot of fab women are on the big side.

I just wondered if it was cos people, men as well as women are getting bigger or is there some correlation between larger ladies and swinging.

If you chose to take that as a personal affront. It's entirely your right to be offended.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Womens bodies have always been subjects of vanity, it's the way society is. i even made a topic about this weeks ago asking if men ever feel neglected by society because everything is always about women and not men.

The OP has kept posting, interacting & had banter directed at him too, all in good humour as far as I can tell.

"

I try to post genuinely with out malice, I haven't set out to offend with this thread tho I'm perfectly aware that there is the possibility that some might be.

I'm I shortarsed chubby old baldy, I dont get upset when ever these attributes are openly disgussed.

And to say that men don't feel pressure over the way they appear is untrue I take a lot of time and effort to try and look trim and presentable.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I see more ugly men than facially appealling men on Fab...does that mean ugly men are more open minded? Or more desperate for a shag? Or Brits are just generally more ugly than say the Swedish for a random example?! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I see more ugly men than facially appealling men on Fab...does that mean ugly men are more open minded? Or more desperate for a shag? Or Brits are just generally more ugly than say the Swedish for a random example?!

That's an interesting point, is it really the case tho or are you just saying that. "

It's definitely the case

Reply privately

over a year ago

How come there are so many tablets which make people gain weight but none which make people loose weight There are but we know what you mean

Please PM me; I need truckloads of 'em sliming type mental illness tablets "

Clenbuterol.

DNP (You'll likely die or develop cataracts)

Ephedrine, caffeine, asprin mix. (Eca)

Various thyroid hormones that I can't remember the names off.

There's quote a lot of effective weight loss medications but they tend to have a lot of risks based on how the work.

DNP for instance is a brilliant sheds er of weight as it ruins your bodies ability to produce ATP efficiently but the excess energy is wasted as heat and there's no feedback loop to control it so take too much and you overheat and die.

When it was legal there were a fair few deaths as people went "wow I'm losing so much weight if I double the dose I'll lose even more!!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

How come there are so many tablets which make people gain weight but none which make people loose weight

Because your body combats toxins using your fat cells.

"

No that's your liver that your body uses to deal with toxins fat cells have no ability to do anything to toxins

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I think people seem reflective of our population at large, with some incredible people and physiques all around. If I could change one thing, it would be for everyone to be confident as they are.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think people seem reflective of our population at large, with some incredible people and physiques all around. If I could change one thing, it would be for everyone to be confident as they are."

Reply privately

By *abloversCouple
over a year ago

London

I love this thread for many reasons. Firstly the assumption that larger ladies have low self esteem. Body confidence is within and not helped by threads like this. If you don't like what you see move on. You may find the ladies on here larger than you expected. I'm finding the majority of men (not all) shallower that I ever though possible. Delusional to the point of offensive and ride. I just hope I raise my two sons to see others for what they are inside (rant over)!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I try to post genuinely with out malice, I haven't set out to offend with this thread tho I'm perfectly aware that there is the possibility that some might be.

I'm I shortarsed chubby old baldy, I dont get upset when ever these attributes are openly disgussed.

And to say that men don't feel pressure over the way they appear is untrue I take a lot of time and effort to try and look trim and presentable. "

Great point. People often forget that we are all human. Men feel pressure over the way they look too. They just rarely voice it because they get shouted down by females....

Reply privately

By *abloversCouple
over a year ago

London

*Rude - I wouldn't ride the majority. Not because they are too fat, too thin, small cocked, big cocked but because of their attitudes towards women. Believe it or not we are more than a picture.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"...

I'm finding the majority of men (not all) shallower that I ever though possible. Delusional to the point of offensive and rude. ... "

What do you mean? Shallow in what way?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Might get some flack for this post but I'm genuinely interested in replys "

I can speak from experience being someone who was 27 stone and on the swinging scene. I would never even think of going to a pub and trying to chat up a bloke in order to get sex. But we all have needs coming on to a site like this you pretty much have control over what happens. There are so many men on here looking for sex I don't think most are fussy. Yes you do get bbw admirers.. I met close to the 200 men and all were fit worked out in the gym.

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I don't think I need to elaborate. I'll just say there are far worse things to be than a fat woman."

Just because something upsets someone doesn't mean it shouldn't get posted.

I'm getting rather bored of this generation of offended people expecting others to walk on egg shells in case they offend someone. Being offended is not terminal, people wont die of it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think I need to elaborate. I'll just say there are far worse things to be than a fat woman.

Just because something upsets someone doesn't mean it shouldn't get posted.

I'm getting rather bored of this generation of offended people expecting others to walk on egg shells in case they offend someone. Being offended is not terminal, people wont die of it. "

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

How come there are so many tablets which make people gain weight but none which make people loose weight There are but we know what you mean

Please PM me; I need truckloads of 'em sliming type mental illness tablets

Clenbuterol.

DNP (You'll likely die or develop cataracts)

Ephedrine, caffeine, asprin mix. (Eca)

Various thyroid hormones that I can't remember the names off.

There's quote a lot of effective weight loss medications but they tend to have a lot of risks based on how the work.

DNP for instance is a brilliant sheds er of weight as it ruins your bodies ability to produce ATP efficiently but the excess energy is wasted as heat and there's no feedback loop to control it so take too much and you overheat and die.

When it was legal there were a fair few deaths as people went "wow I'm losing so much weight if I double the dose I'll lose even more!!"

"

I guess I'll just have to loose weight the old-fashioned way; by shutting my gob and using my legs

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think most people tend to notice more fuller-figured ladies on here than men, I for one certainly do.

Perhaps though this is down to the fact that bigger built women on here on the whole feel more comfident in being sexually attractive than bigger built men do? I think there's a lot of men who find larger ladies sexually attractivewhich in itself doesn't surprise me as the two areas of a woman's body that men tend to pay interest in also contain some of the most fat tissue.

Whereas with men less women on average find chunkier guys attractive, or at least that's often the perceived trend on here so in trying to make the most of their strengths a chunkier guy might often limit the body shots?

Unless of course said chunkier male has the personality or intellect to pull it off a la Barry White, in which case he can actually do quite well.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Unless of course said chunkier male has the personality or intellect to pull it off a la Barry White, in which case he can actually do quite well."

Barry White is on here?

Reply privately

By *appyguy17Man
over a year ago

walthamstow

Men on this site are of average size.

The women only come in American sizes !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love this thread for many reasons. Firstly the assumption that larger ladies have low self esteem. Body confidence is within and not helped by threads like this. If you don't like what you see move on. You may find the ladies on here larger than you expected. I'm finding the majority of men (not all) shallower that I ever though possible. Delusional to the point of offensive and ride. I just hope I raise my two sons to see others for what they are inside (rant over)! "

I never mentioned self esteem in my original post, I'm not saying being full bodied is either good or bad, I'm also not suggesting that if you are on the larger side you should feel bad. I was simply pointing out that from my observations the female population of fab is some what curvy.

Then I was asking for discussion as to why this was. Whether it was representative of the country as a whole or if there was a correlation between being curvy and extra open minded.

This thread is not intended to be a dig, I'm not feeling resentful because I'm struggling to meet people, I'm not being judgemental and the last thing I am is delusional, shallow and I hope rude

Reply privately

over a year ago

What ever happened to a bit of connection with the person. You ll either like the person or u won't - through a bit of chatting and pics shown.

Be it big - small / fat or skinny

If your comfortable with the shape then to hell what everyone else things.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Unless of course said chunkier male has the personality or intellect to pull it off a la Barry White, in which case he can actually do quite well.

Barry White is on here? "

Would Barry White get a shag?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I find a lot of guys on here have absolutely banging bodies, have torso pics on their profile, then they send you a face picture and it's like oh right, never mind.

It also seems like 70% of body builders are under 5'9 in height, it's like they can't physically do anything to be taller so they make themselves as bulked up and wide as they can. Also with guys that aren't that facially attractive, they'll overcompensate with their body to take attention away from their face.

I like a guy that's over 5'10, with a beautiful little face, dark hair and big bushy eyebrows, doesn't have to be hugely muscly just not jiggly fat.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I find a lot of guys on here have absolutely banging bodies, have torso pics on their profile, then they send you a face picture and it's like oh right, never mind.

It also seems like 70% of body builders are under 5'9 in height, it's like they can't physically do anything to be taller so they make themselves as bulked up and wide as they can. Also with guys that aren't that facially attractive, they'll overcompensate with their body to take attention away from their face.

I like a guy that's over 5'10, with a beautiful little face, dark hair and big bushy eyebrows, doesn't have to be hugely muscly just not jiggly fat. "

Most professional body builders are short too.

A tall guy requires hugely more mass to get the same size look which is very hard to get/maintain.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I find a lot of guys on here have absolutely banging bodies, have torso pics on their profile, then they send you a face picture and it's like oh right, never mind.

I like a guy that's over 5'10, with a beautiful little face, dark hair and big bushy eyebrows, doesn't have to be hugely muscly just not jiggly fat.

A tall guy requires hugely more mass to get the same size look which is very hard to get/maintain.

"

Yep, well look at Jay Cutler, phil Heath, Kai green, all under 5'9!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like a guy that's over 5'10, with a beautiful little face, dark hair and big bushy eyebrows, doesn't have to be hugely muscly just not jiggly fat. "

It's almost like they are trying to make the best of themselves, this post illustrates perfectly what I was saying about pressure on appearance isn't just limited to women.

Fair enough you have your preference and I'm not criticising you for that. But think about the amount of time and effort these guys have gone through to get in shape. Hours and hours of gym work along with strictly controlled diets.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep, well look at Jay Cutler, phil Heath, Kai green, all under 5'9

!"

Kai looked so much better in his predator days before he became just another mass monster

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What ever happened to a bit of connection with the person. You ll either like the person or u won't - through a bit of chatting and pics shown.

Be it big - small / fat or skinny

If your comfortable with the shape then to hell what everyone else things. "

There's enough people On here that you can be picky and select those who you both have a connection with and like the look of.

I wouldn't settle for someone I found attractive physical but unattractive personally, and vis versa

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Damn my lack of bushy eyebrows.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think people understand the words are for description but yeah it's well easy to offend people, like don't call people older or milf.

Average size of UK women is a size 16 now so that probably does explain why more women are on the large side on here, just as there are more large women irl. I've been on a few fuck sites and only one of them seems to have not many BBW on it.

Average size used to be 12 not that long ago either"

It did - about 20 years ago! Sadly it seems to be going up by one dress size per decade - hence the nhs's concerns!

I'm a size 10 - have been most of my life (other than a 3year blip with an abusive ex when I put on 3 stone) - and hope to stay that way!

Some larger ladies do look genuinely beautiful - but it really doesn't suit me! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's almost like they are trying to make the best of themselves, this post illustrates perfectly what I was saying about pressure on appearance isn't just limited to women.

Fair enough you have your preference and I'm not criticising you for that. But think about the amount of time and effort these guys have gone through to get in shape. Hours and hours of gym work along with strictly controlled diets.

"

I bet there won't be a deluge of angry women berating a post about men's appearance. Weird that....

Reply privately

over a year ago

I bet there won't be a deluge of angry women berating a post about men's appearance. Weird that.... "

Don't worry scarlet we're men we can take criticism without losing our minds :p

*funking runs for the bunker door*

Reply privately

over a year ago

I bet there won't be a deluge of angry women berating a post about men's appearance. Weird that.... "

So what is the average body size of men on fab

Reply privately

over a year ago

I bet there won't be a deluge of angry women berating a post about men's appearance. Weird that....

Don't worry scarlet we're men we can take criticism without losing our minds :p

*funking runs for the bunker door*"

Reply privately

over a year ago

So what is the average body size of men on fab"

To hairy :p

*says the man with the nickname "fluffy" *

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Are you implying that swingers are more likely to have mental health issues?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are you implying that swingers are more likely to have mental health issues?"

Mental health does come up here more often than normal however that may simply be because swingers tend to be more open in their communication than the average member of the population.

But with 30% of people having a MH problem at some point with the majority being depression it will affect a significant amount of people.

But then again it is control able it just takes will power and a good support network.

I've got stretch marks all over from when I stared medication years ago going from 9 stone to 13 in just a few months but fortunately I got good help through the care workers and got it in check started to the gym and now despite being on the two highest risk medication for weight gain maintain a reasonably healthy weight (although my cholesterol keeps up at times)

Support and someone being honest with you about weight not just bullshitting you that your not fat can do the world of good.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah i prefer a nice face so if they don't have one it's disappointing. I'm actually not fussy about body type though (apart from prefer tall) so long as their face is nice and no amount of improvement to their body will make someone facially unappealing more attractive to me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah i prefer a nice face so if they don't have one it's disappointing. I'm actually not fussy about body type though (apart from prefer tall) so long as their face is nice and no amount of improvement to their body will make someone facially unappealing more attractive to me."

That's fair enough, we all like what we like

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

So basically all those who are overweight have mental health issues

???!! "

did I say ALL..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Barry White is on here? "

I'm off to search for the Love Walrus

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are you implying that swingers are more likely to have mental health issues?"

If your asking about my input then no, I never even mentioned swinging I'm just saying many medication used to control mental health issues are known to cause weight gain so a lot of people on these medications will carry extra weight

again nothing to do with swinging but there is also a link between some mental health issues and promiscuity

Reply privately