Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Mental

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

raead in paper so cannot guarantee true but George Osborne our beloved chancellor is considering loaning money to Greece I feel sorry for the Greek people but if the money is available then based on it not ever going to be paid back in my lifetime the money we seemingly have can and should be used to reduce the deficit it is alleged we have.

Folk are told no money available food banks still on the rise yet all folk do here is provide the lube so government can fuck us over more easily.

I have no issues helping folk but only if we have money we are told its good we are not in eurozone but reality by proxy we are this backs this up.

Charity begins at home this is seperate to the ridiculous minimium 2% of gdp guaranteed in foreign aid.

I am pro european by the way but a realistic one.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

If we can borrow money cheaply - and lend it at higher rates to the Greeks - then it makes sense to do this...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

OP, where did you read that? I read the opposite on the BBC news app.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

" but if the money is available then based on it not ever going to be paid back in my lifetime the money we seemingly have can and should be used to reduce the deficit it is alleged we have.

"

Printing money means. ... you know. ..printing money.

It doesn't mean it has any value. You can print as much as you like off. It just means a problem has been conveniently "solved".

Post new Message to Thread