Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

upgrading

Jump to newest

By *lsclp OP   Woman
over a year ago

glasgow

we are trying to upgrade our profile via txt but our network block it does anyone know how i can sort this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

change networks

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Send a message to ADMIN or contact a member of the MOD team.

Bippy x

By *randmrsfreakyCouple
over a year ago

alfreton near chesterfield

Get someone on a different network to do it, you can then enter the code and your away.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Phone your provider and ask them to unblock the site.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"we are trying to upgrade our profile via txt but our network block it does anyone know how i can sort this "

i know that on some networks on "pay as you go" phones they do have an adult block in place.... so all you need to do is get in touch with the sevice provider...

shouldn't need to do it on a contract phone as you need to be 18 to sign the contract.... but it sometimes does on my orange phone, in which case just switch the phone off and then back on....

over a year ago

I had to get in touch with my provider to remove the adult block. I am on a contract phone but they will have the block in place incase you regularly let kiddies play on the games etc.

I had to provide credit card details which they deducted £1 from however it's then knocked off the next bill so it doesn't actually cost you anything. Just limits the chances of the requeter being underage.

over a year ago

i had to go to the orange shop and get them to sort it so i could pay my fiver as premium numbers were blocked, took me 2 visits too

Post new Message to Thread