FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is It Acceptable That Staff Are Having To Wear Trousers...

Jump to newest

By *erbyDalesCpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

... because customers are lifting up their skirts to try to see their underwear, and even putting their hands up there to feel their genitals?

Is this really the fault of the staff who should just 'see the funny side of it', or should the customers be arrested/cautioned for sexual assault?

Mr ddc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"... because customers are lifting up their skirts to try to see their underwear, and even putting their hands up there to feel their genitals?

Is this really the fault of the staff who should just 'see the funny side of it', or should the customers be arrested/cautioned for sexual assault?

Mr ddc"

What's the context to this? It's wrong in any workplace but what kind of industry is it out of curiosity?

over a year ago

"... because customers are lifting up their skirts to try to see their underwear, and even putting their hands up there to feel their genitals?

Mr ddc"

What? Is that not called sexual assault?

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

One of the girls at my work recently got her backside 'grabbed' while working and she was wearing trousers. In fact, she said if she hadnt of had trousers on..his fingers would of actually been inside!!!

I think if people are going to do it, they will do it regardless of what the person is wearing.

over a year ago

I wear skirt to.work all be it knee lenght ...

But if a customer tried to put his hand up my skirt, i,d break his frigging hand...

No one has the right to touch a women in that way without her consent !!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

What job sector is this?

over a year ago

Is it not simply a logical progression from the majority of schools now having a trousers only policy, even for girls?

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"I wear skirt to.work all be it knee lenght ...

But if a customer tried to put his hand up my skirt, i,d break his frigging hand...

No one has the right to touch a women in that way without her consent !!"

Nobody man/woman should touch another without invitation. The invisible barrier should never be broken.

Recently in a club a man asked my partner if he could touch me. WHOA its my body, my personal space....

By *rinking-in-laCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Mr ddc"

That is depressing isn't it?

Bloody hell are we just jellyfish who act on chemical impulse or are we capable of thought and consideration.

Maybe a quick jovial punch in the sack would help them understand the funny side to being groped.

over a year ago

"

Is it not simply a logical progression from the majority of schools now having a trousers only policy, even for girls?

"

But why should they have to?

over a year ago

Derbyshire

" what kind of industry is it out of curiosity?"

I've heard of it happening in a number of industries, nurses, flight attendants, pubs, does it matter?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Is this in the news , if so do you have a link?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

" what kind of industry is it out of curiosity?

I've heard of it happening in a number of industries, nurses, flight attendants, pubs, does it matter?"

Its easier to comment when you can put that sort of situation into context

I work in one of those industries,I was in a dress today,I'm not forced and don't feel forced to wear trousers to be able to do my job and I've been in it a long time across various areas

over a year ago

Mr ddc"

Pretty sure that would be classed as sexual assault. No one has the right to touch someone in that way without consent.

over a year ago

" what kind of industry is it out of curiosity?

I've heard of it happening in a number of industries, nurses, flight attendants, pubs, does it matter?"

In the context of the post ...it does matter. It's not something I have heard of as being prevalent in any particular industry or situation. It obviously happens on rare occasions anywhere...as others have said...a swift kick in the nads or a finger jabbed in the eyes is a useful deterrent to the idiots who think it is ok... Because it just isn't.

over a year ago

"

But why should they have to? "

I fully agree, but who makes the school rules? In my limited experience, not the vast majority of parents.

Call me a cynic but i'd say more the beneficiary of the "closed" contract for schoolwear myself. Cynical me? Never.

over a year ago

"

But why should they have to? "

Apparently it's so that the boys aren't distracted.

Personally I think we should teach the boys to not be distracted rather than police the girls clothing.

over a year ago

Derbyshire

"It obviously happens on rare occasions anywhere...as others have said...a swift kick in the nads or a finger jabbed in the eyes is a useful deterrent to the idiots who think it is ok... Because it just isn't."

This was apparently happening so frequently the staff have refused to wear anything but trousers, their employer has commended them for their 'common-sense' solution.

If they hit their customers, couldn't that get them into trouble?

By *rinking-in-laCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"

Personally I think we should teach the boys to not be distracted rather than police the girls clothing."

Girls are distracted by attractive boys. It is a pisspoor reason for shit management and to dress one sex up as a ravenous horde is just silly.

I did not have my bottom pinched often by girls at school (although some boys did) but when I wear a kilt the majority of women I meet think it is acceptable to either ask if I am wearing underwear or to look/feel for themselves.

I fucking dispise this assertion that males need to be quelled. Fuckwits need to be quelled. Male female or any other gender.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Personally I think we should teach the boys to not be distracted rather than police the girls clothing."

I thought it was also so the male teachers were not distracted. I would be worried at adult males not being able to concentrate because of it.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

I fucking dispise this assertion that males need to be quelled. Fuckwits need to be quelled. Male female or any other gender.

"

Agreed.

So..are you a true Scotsman or what

over a year ago

"

Personally I think we should teach the boys to not be distracted rather than police the girls clothing.

I thought it was also so the male teachers were not distracted. I would be worried at adult males not being able to concentrate because of it."

Either way, it doesn't seem like making girls cover up is the way forward here.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I agree.

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

"

Girls are distracted by attractive boys. It is a pisspoor reason for shit management and to dress one sex up as a ravenous horde is just silly.

I did not have my bottom pinched often by girls at school (although some boys did) but when I wear a kilt the majority of women I meet think it is acceptable to either ask if I am wearing underwear or to look/feel for themselves.

"

This too.

over a year ago

i work in a care home and deal with dementia and mental illness and brain injuries - suggestive comments and advancess are made but always shunned - part of their illness in some cases and is controlled as much as possible with use of opposite sex staff etc

over a year ago

Derbyshire

Girls?

Oh, I'm sorry, didn't I say it was male bar-staff being groped by d*unken women while their hands were full.

Oops

Hope it doesn't make a difference.

(And apparently kilts aren't skirts either, that's another belt round the head from mi mam when she next sees me...)

over a year ago

"Girls?

Oh, I'm sorry, didn't I say it was male bar-staff being groped by d*unken women while their hands were full.

Oops

Hope it doesn't make a difference.

(And apparently kilts aren't skirts either, that's another belt round the head from mi mam when she next sees me...)"

See what you did there.

over a year ago

Derbyshire

"See what you did there. "

Well, surely we're all allowed one little attempt at a hand-grenade post?

(though I'm not sure the guilt was worth it )

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Perverts are going to be perverts no matter what you're wearing. I've been groped while out in baggy jeans and a jumper.

Maybe introduce shock collars for these gropers rather than police what women wear.

By *ighlandguy1000Man
over a year ago

Inverness

Yes that was in Inverness. The barstaff have refused to wear kilts now because of it. Seems there must be a lot of frustrated women up here but it is a shame I cant find them

over a year ago

"Yes that was in Inverness. The barstaff have refused to wear kilts now because of it. Seems there must be a lot of frustrated women up here but it is a shame I cant find them"

It's why I keep my brogues as shiny as a mirror

Post new Message to Thread