Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Profile pictures

Jump to newest

By *um4usboth OP   Couple
over a year ago

Peterborough

Why do some couples only show photos of the female, surely if you,re on here as a couple you should be showing photos of both partners. Why hide the male side ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Why do some couples only show photos of the female, surely if you,re on here as a couple you should be showing photos of both partners. Why hide the male side ?"

Because they'd like to have meets.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why do some couples only show photos of the female, surely if you,re on here as a couple you should be showing photos of both partners. Why hide the male side ?

Because they'd like to have meets."

over a year ago

Peterborough

that still doesn't answer the question. If you're a couple and meet as a couple why hide the male, at least have the balls to show his cock. I like to know what I'm getting

over a year ago

"that still doesn't answer the question. If you're a couple and meet as a couple why hide the male, at least have the balls to show his cock. I like to know what I'm getting

"

Bang on.

There are usually loads of vagina and breast shots but little to show what the bloke has to offer.

over a year ago

Peterborough

Most of the single guys on here can't wait to show you what's on offer, can't understand why the male in a couple are shy

over a year ago

Maybe using the female as bait.

Makes you wonder just how empowering swinging is for women.

By *abloversCouple
over a year ago

London

We hide pics due to loads of people's from here ending up on xhamster. ... so 2e choose to send privately if we are interested or by kik

over a year ago

"Why do some couples only show photos of the female, surely if you,re on here as a couple you should be showing photos of both partners. Why hide the male side ?"

Because the male is usually fucking ugly...

over a year ago

Its cos pussey sells, they would get less interst with the male on, a male is just like a single guy, they have to fancy him too lol

over a year ago

"that still doesn't answer the question. If you're a couple and meet as a couple why hide the male, at least have the balls to show his cock. I like to know what I'm getting

"

Answer your own question? Not a criticism but there is one pic of your faces and the rest are pics of bits. Why did you choose those?,

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Technically you only need 1, possibly 2 pics to show your body. Others can show the sort of activities you enjoy (helpful for those who struggle to read ) or to show your personalities.

Most of our pics only show one of us, but I'd like to think they all speak so much more...

(Though I haven't dared to publicly air the 'socks with sandal' one yet )

Mr ddc

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"Technically you only need 1, possibly 2 pics to show your body. Others can show the sort of activities you enjoy (helpful for those who struggle to read ) or to show your personalities.

Most of our pics only show one of us, but I'd like to think they all speak so much more...

Mr ddc"

You are only allowed a socks and sandals shot if you have a beard. It's in the site rules.

over a year ago

"Maybe using the female as bait.

Makes you wonder just how empowering swinging is for women. "

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Personal choice?

Boring answer I know.

It's like asking why some single men show multiple cock pics and some women just tits/flange shots.

I'd prefer to see both parties in a couple.

But not close up gynae pics of fajinas or cocks or spunk covered orifices/other body parts.

Others may enjoy such spectacles.

A

By *ack LondonMan
over a year ago

London

Women are the lure.

over a year ago

We don't show any photos of him because quite frankly he's a bit of a minger. I tell him that regularly and for some reason he seems to have developed a bit of a complex.

Plus no one wants to see guys there's plenty on here already, so we decided (well I did as I don't listen to him anyway) that 100 pics of me would be far better.

over a year ago

"Its cos pussey sells, they would get less interst with the male on, a male is just like a single guy, they have to fancy him too lol "

This is actually true, there are pics of me (Mr), and if we use them as the avi pic, very little happens lol

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"...

Mr ddc

You are only allowed a socks and sandals shot if you have a beard. It's in the site rules."

Oh the opprobrium!

(In my defence, there were nettles involved)

Post new Message to Thread