Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

showing yourself

Jump to newest

By *tockingsnsuspenders1960 OP   Couple
over a year ago

somewhere in south yorks

Hi I'm a married 55 year old straight man but addicted to showing myself on cam dressed up in stockings,suspenders etc & love posting photo's of myself for people to comment on I just cannot stop doing this,the wife has no Idea of me doing this so I have to be very careful as not to be found out, love to know if there is any other men out there the same & If there is any married women out there who do the same thing as me,would love to here from you, just message me please.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi I'm a married 55 year old straight man but addicted to showing myself on cam dressed up in stockings,suspenders etc & love posting photo's of myself for people to comment on I just cannot stop doing this,the wife has no Idea of me doing this so I have to be very careful as not to be found out, love to know if there is any other men out there the same & If there is any married women out there who do the same thing as me,would love to here from you, just message me please. "

I am 100% sure you'll get plenty of messages after that

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi I'm a married 55 year old straight man but addicted to showing myself on cam dressed up in stockings,suspenders etc & love posting photo's of myself for people to comment on I just cannot stop doing this,the wife has no Idea of me doing this so I have to be very careful as not to be found out, love to know if there is any other men out there the same & If there is any married women out there who do the same thing as me,would love to here from you, just message me please. "

Your post is a trifle odd. You have a verified couple's profile and since it contains a picture of you dressed, your wife must at least be aware of that aspect to your sexuality. Something does not add up. Surely as you swing with your wife, you can communicate with her?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Does nothing for me.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

The plot thickens

By *tockingsnsuspenders1960 OP   Couple