Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

STD's....the facts ???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I wonder if the people on here would be brave ( or stupid ) enough to state whether they have ever had a sexual disease...

I'm thinking the only ones that will post will be ones who say no....

Anyone know the incidence of hiv, syphilis & Chlamydia in the north east ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *avebi48Man
over a year ago

Lordswood

you might ask your local GUM clinic, dunno if they'd disclose the numbers but can't see why not.

and no, not caught any

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

I've had Chlamydia. Don't really think it's either brave or stupid to say so.

over a year ago

I got my standard 10.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

The local stats will be available. Just Google. They are public record.

I caught the biggest sexually transmitted infection of all several times: pregnancy.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I wonder if the people on here would be brave ( or stupid ) enough to state whether they have ever had a sexual disease...

Anyone know the incidence of hiv, syphilis & Chlamydia in the north east ?"

I had a STD years ago. How many have you had?

By *avebi48Man
over a year ago

Lordswood

"The local stats will be available. Just Google. They are public record.

I caught the biggest sexually transmitted infection of all several times: pregnancy.

"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I wonder if the people on here would be brave ( or stupid ) enough to state whether they have ever had a sexual disease...

you first!

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I'm bloody riddled...you name it, I've had it...maybe I should give up the bareback gangbangs with the local crack heads

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I'm bloody riddled...you name it, I've had it...maybe I should give up the bareback gangbangs with the local crack heads "

I bloody knew it. You better wash your hands next time we share a room.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I'm bloody riddled...you name it, I've had it...maybe I should give up the bareback gangbangs with the local crack heads "

That isn't where you're picking then up, I BET you sit on the seat in the public toilets don't you.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"I'm bloody riddled...you name it, I've had it...maybe I should give up the bareback gangbangs with the local crack heads

I bloody knew it. You better wash your hands next time we share a room."

It's not me hands you should be worried about

over a year ago

Same as a few thousand others i suspect.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I'm bloody riddled...you name it, I've had it...maybe I should give up the bareback gangbangs with the local crack heads

I bloody knew it. You better wash your hands next time we share a room.

It's not me hands you should be worried about "

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

That isn't where you're picking then up, I BET you sit on the seat in the public toilets don't you."

Bloody hell, I'll put me Sellafield Suit on next time I use the public conveniences and now I know I'll be safe...think I may pop out dogging with the junkies

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

Never had one. Had a scare a while back when I ended up in hospital. .. doc said I could have caught something (only had one partner at the time and used condoms anyway so...) 5 negative tests over the space of a month but she was still convinced... test at GUM, got the results back a week before I had my coil fitted, then another just before (dunno why they did the test and fitted it right away though), then another at the hospital when I was in the ward, then another 2 days later because they wanted to be sure, then another a couple of weeks later at gum... All negative. Not sure why the doc thought I had caught something though...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

That isn't where you're picking then up, I BET you sit on the seat in the public toilets don't you.

Bloody hell, I'll put me Sellafield Suit on next time I use the public conveniences and now I know I'll be safe...think I may pop out dogging with the junkies "

Knock yourself out, see you there

By *avebi48Man
over a year ago

Lordswood

Bloody hell, I'll put me Sellafield Suit on next time I use the public conveniences and now I know I'll be safe...think I may pop out dogging with the junkies "

mind you don't let the flap on the back door of the suit drop into the bowl tho...

over a year ago

These type of junkies?

Well there's gonna be a freakers ball

Tonight at the freakers hall

And you know, you're invited one and all

Come on babies grease your lips

Grab your hats and swing your hips

Don't forget to bring your whips

We're going to the freakers ball

Blow your whistle and bang your gong

Roll up something to take along

It feels so good it must be wrong

We're freakin at the freakers ball

Where all the fags and the dykes they're boogyin' together

The leather freaks are dressed in all kinds of leather

The greatest of the sadists and the masochists too

Screaming "Please hit me, and I'll hit you"

The FBI are dancing with the junkies

All the straights, are swinging with the funkies

Across the floor and up the wall

Yall, we're freakin at the freakers ball

Everybody's kissing each other

Brother with sister, son with mother

Smear my body up with butter

Take me to the freakers ball

Pass that roach please and pour the wine

I'll kiss yours if you'll kiss mine

I'm gonna boogie till i go blind

White ones, black ones, yellow ones, red ones

Necrophiliacs looking for dead ones

The greatest of the sadist and the masochists too

Screaming "Please hit me, and I'll hit you"

Everybody's fallin' in batches

Pyromaniacs striking matches

I'm gonna itch me where it scratches

Freaking at the freakers ball

Not the version that makes mention of those baitin' their masters.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Bloody hell, I'll put me Sellafield Suit on next time I use the public conveniences and now I know I'll be safe...think I may pop out dogging with the junkies

mind you don't let the flap on the back door of the suit drop into the bowl tho..."

Good point, well made...I'll find a sissy maid to hold the flaps (fnar, fnar)

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Never had one. Had a scare a while back when I ended up in hospital. .. doc said I could have caught something (only had one partner at the time and used condoms anyway so...) 5 negative tests over the space of a month but she was still convinced... test at GUM, got the results back a week before I had my coil fitted, then another just before (dunno why they did the test and fitted it right away though), then another at the hospital when I was in the ward, then another 2 days later because they wanted to be sure, then another a couple of weeks later at gum... All negative. Not sure why the doc thought I had caught something though... "

blimey! They wouldn't fit mine until they'd had clear tests back.

over a year ago

The stats don't matter because i'm sure many people are unaware they have something anyway.

Just make sure to get yourself checked out for your own sake. Many STI are curable or at least manageable.

over a year ago

Ops profile makes for a read

over a year ago

Yeah took the pills, job done.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Ops profile makes for a read"

He didn't ask for profile critique.

However...

over a year ago

"Ops profile makes for a read

However... "

That's why I didn't critique it just seemed real vent given he thread topic and the profile content.

over a year ago

Wow. Just wow.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Didn't even think to look at his profile but...oh dear.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

over a year ago

At least it has helpful health advice on it. Condoms aren't what's needed to help prevent the spread of STDs, apparently it's just decency.

over a year ago

Methinks the OP has overlooked the two largest risk groups for HIV, bi/gay men and subSaharan Africans.

over a year ago

Somewhat contradictory really, how many times does one hear of the need for "honesty" yet the OP's profile is causing consternation.

By *avebi48Man
over a year ago

Lordswood

blimey!!

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Wow. Just wow."

I can't help meself, gotta put up the unexpected anal smilie

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"

Somewhat contradictory really, how many times does one hear of the need for "honesty" yet the OP's profile is causing consternation. "

It just shows me he's not a particularly nice person!

By *avebi48Man
over a year ago

Lordswood

"

Somewhat contradictory really, how many times does one hear of the need for "honesty" yet the OP's profile is causing consternation.

It just shows me he's not a particularly nice person!"

according to the second para he is...

over a year ago

OP, i think maybe you should to a GUM clinic, or even use the NHS website to find out some facts about STIs.

Seems kind of weird that you relate unattractiveness and being fat to STIs.

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

"Never had one. Had a scare a while back when I ended up in hospital. .. doc said I could have caught something (only had one partner at the time and used condoms anyway so...) 5 negative tests over the space of a month but she was still convinced... test at GUM, got the results back a week before I had my coil fitted, then another just before (dunno why they did the test and fitted it right away though), then another at the hospital when I was in the ward, then another 2 days later because they wanted to be sure, then another a couple of weeks later at gum... All negative. Not sure why the doc thought I had caught something though...

blimey! They wouldn't fit mine until they'd had clear tests back. "

I was pressured into it.. she said they only did the swabs because they had to. I wasn't even 100% sure about having it fitted.. I collapsed at work 2 days later (although I had it removed the day after it was fitted because I was in so much pain).. apparently there's a STI that can spread to your liver and she said that's what I had.. even though it should have shown up on the tests. Took the meds anyway but the doc at gum said I didn't need to.

over a year ago

"I've had Chlamydia. Don't really think it's either brave or stupid to say so."

Hope it hasn't affected your ability to give birth.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Never had one. Had a scare a while back when I ended up in hospital. .. doc said I could have caught something (only had one partner at the time and used condoms anyway so...) 5 negative tests over the space of a month but she was still convinced... test at GUM, got the results back a week before I had my coil fitted, then another just before (dunno why they did the test and fitted it right away though), then another at the hospital when I was in the ward, then another 2 days later because they wanted to be sure, then another a couple of weeks later at gum... All negative. Not sure why the doc thought I had caught something though...

I was pressured into it.. she said they only did the swabs because they had to. I wasn't even 100% sure about having it fitted.. I collapsed at work 2 days later (although I had it removed the day after it was fitted because I was in so much pain).. apparently there's a STI that can spread to your liver and she said that's what I had.. even though it should have shown up on the tests. Took the meds anyway but the doc at gum said I didn't need to. "

I hate it when the medical professionals contradict each other.

over a year ago

I was pressured into it.. she said they only did the swabs because they had to. I wasn't even 100% sure about having it fitted.. I collapsed at work 2 days later (although I had it removed the day after it was fitted because I was in so much pain).. apparently there's a STI that can spread to your liver and she said that's what I had.. even though it should have shown up on the tests. Took the meds anyway but the doc at gum said I didn't need to. "

Liver would be one of the Hepatitis strains

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I've had Chlamydia. Don't really think it's either brave or stupid to say so.

Hope it hasn't affected your ability to give birth. "

I fear in this case that it was already too late

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

I found out today I don't have hep C. I didn't even know they'd tested me for it.

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

I was pressured into it.. she said they only did the swabs because they had to. I wasn't even 100% sure about having it fitted.. I collapsed at work 2 days later (although I had it removed the day after it was fitted because I was in so much pain).. apparently there's a STI that can spread to your liver and she said that's what I had.. even though it should have shown up on the tests. Took the meds anyway but the doc at gum said I didn't need to.

Liver would be one of the Hepatitis strains"

I'm 99% sure she said it was chlamydia. It's called Fitz - Hugh -Curtis syndrome or something

over a year ago

"I've had Chlamydia. Don't really think it's either brave or stupid to say so.

Hope it hasn't affected your ability to give birth.

I fear in this case that it was already too late "

Or too early, the progress being made in the medical world is astounding

No doubt in time, someone of the ilk of Bruce (Caitlyn) Jenner will go the whole hog and drop a sprog.

over a year ago

I have never had a test lol

over a year ago

Liver would be one of the Hepatitis strains

I'm 99% sure she said it was chlamydia. It's called Fitz - Hugh -Curtis syndrome or something "

Fitz-Hugh-Nicely syndrome , i believe. Not.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I have never had a test lol "

That's handy to know *strikes bushes in Penge off her list*

over a year ago

"I have never had a test lol "

Not even a Swedish O Level?

over a year ago

"I have never had a test lol

That's handy to know *strikes bushes in Penge off her list*"

I don't have a active sex life so no need lol.

over a year ago

Not even a Swedish O Level? "

lol and whats that?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

That's handy to know *strikes bushes in Penge off her list*I don't have a active sex life so no need lol."

You've had sex haven't you?

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

"Fitz-Hugh-Nicely syndrome , i believe. Not. "

over a year ago

That's handy to know *strikes bushes in Penge off her list*I don't have a active sex life so no need lol.

You've had sex haven't you?"

Yes but only couple of times a year you know. Someone that shags around needs to do a test even more tho.

over a year ago

Not even a Swedish O Level? lol and whats that? "

A school exam, an O level is a bit like a GCSE but harder, often in one's own language. ie Swedish in your case.

Or Maths or History etc.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Lordy that profile is a real hit.. :O

No never had a sexually transmitted anything.. yes I can name every man I had sex with and count on one hand. ..

I wish you luck here I imagine you will find yourself blocked on so many levels.

over a year ago

Love the profile, Charming yet Honest....Obviously a true Romantic

Cynical Gimp

over a year ago

Not even a Swedish O Level? "

Yes I have there, got few of them as well.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

That's handy to know *strikes bushes in Penge off her list*I don't have a active sex life so no need lol.

You've had sex haven't you?Yes but only couple of times a year you know. Someone that shags around needs to do a test even more tho."

Only takes one bareback fuck shag. You could be riddled.

over a year ago

Not even a Swedish O Level? lol and whats that? "

It's like an English o level but she's got a mouth full of ice cream

over a year ago

Not even a Swedish O Level? lol and whats that?

A school exam, an O level is a bit like a GCSE but harder, often in one's own language. ie Swedish in your case.

Or Maths or History etc. "

Yes I have few of them and loads of gcse as well. They are pretty hard back in Sweden.

over a year ago

You've had sex haven't you?Yes but only couple of times a year you know. Someone that shags around needs to do a test even more tho.

Only takes one bareback fuck shag. You could be riddled."

That's right, did I say I fucked bareback tho?.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

You've had sex haven't you?Yes but only couple of times a year you know. Someone that shags around needs to do a test even more tho.

Only takes one bareback fuck shag. You could be riddled.That's right, did I say I fucked bareback tho?."

Every time you post on here.

over a year ago

Not even a Swedish O Level? lol and whats that?

It's like an English o level but she's got a mouth full of ice cream"

YEs ty and yes o right so abit of ice cream to, sounds good

over a year ago

"Love the profile, Charming yet Honest....Obviously a true Romantic

Cynical Gimp"

Did you help him write it??

over a year ago

Only takes one bareback fuck shag. You could be riddled.That's right, did I say I fucked bareback tho?.

Every time you post on here."

lol yes, I just do that for the "comic" value.

over a year ago

20yrs ago i had a few going on at once, but after that it makes you alot more cafeful, no fun getting warts and it taking 18 months to clear up i can tell you

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Only takes one bareback fuck shag. You could be riddled.That's right, did I say I fucked bareback tho?.

Every time you post on here.lol yes, I just do that for the "comic" value."

That may come back to bite you on the arse shaggy.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

according to the second para he is... "

bit of a massive contradiction going on methinks..

over a year ago

Every time you post on here.lol yes, I just do that for the "comic" value."

you're winning

over a year ago

I get fully tested every 3 months when i am sexually active , kind of paranoid now

By *avebi48Man
over a year ago

Lordswood

"

according to the second para he is...

bit of a massive contradiction going on methinks.."

yep, jekyl & hyde innit

over a year ago

Every time you post on here.lol yes, I just do that for the "comic" value.

That may come back to bite you on the arse shaggy."

YEs it might be or might not x.

over a year ago

Small split in foreskin and a woman not quite finished her period and that could be enough if she has been shagging green monkies

over a year ago

"Love the profile, Charming yet Honest....Obviously a true Romantic

Cynical Gimp

Did you help him write it?? "

Nahh i would have bunged in a couple of Love poems in to get the Bitches Knickers Wet innit

Byron Gimp

over a year ago

If yer g/f's dog bit your arse whilst you were shagging, would rabies count as a STD?

over a year ago

Out of all the men I have slept with the only person to ever give me anything was my ex husband early on in our relationship!

Antibitotics worked a treat but i believe it did damage as when i did get pregnant it became ectopic so i am extremely vigilent about using condoms now

over a year ago

Every time you post on here.lol yes, I just do that for the "comic" value.

you're winning "

Yes in straight sets

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Small split in foreskin and a woman not quite finished her period and that could be enough if she has been shagging green monkies "

I'm safe. Only shag the orange ones.

over a year ago

The OP's profile is one of the funniest ones I've read. Brilliant! Honesty is the key. Pmsl.

By *oachman 9CoolMan
over a year ago

derby

"Small split in foreskin and a woman not quite finished her period and that could be enough if she has been shagging green monkies

I'm safe. Only shag the orange ones."

orangau tangs or are they red in Colour..

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Small split in foreskin and a woman not quite finished her period and that could be enough if she has been shagging green monkies

I'm safe. Only shag the orange ones."

upgrade to diamond encrusted, platinum and you get immunity from split in foreskin, end of period, green monkey disease. That alone is worth the extra ten bob.

over a year ago

upgrade to diamond encrusted, platinum and you get immunity from split in foreskin, end of period, green monkey disease. That alone is worth the extra ten bob. "

I would imagine ten Bob's would be the bigger risk?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

upgrade to diamond encrusted, platinum and you get immunity from split in foreskin, end of period, green monkey disease. That alone is worth the extra ten bob.

I would imagine ten Bob's would be the bigger risk?

"

au contraire because it is a truefact that only women pass STIs on so unless any of the Bob's were cunningly disguised ladies we would all be quite safe.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

So far, so lucky

over a year ago

I've never had any....but then again always had long term partners

over a year ago

Many thanks to those who posted & were honest....by the look of things...there are a few ppl that don't bother getting checked when sexually active...

My profile is the way I think....i have edited it as a large woman (good looking though), found it offensive and I'm not here to offend anyone...

This is no trial run...if you wish to have many partners, nothing wrong with that...just for your own good (and everyone elses), its worth getting checked....i only say this as syphilis contracted from having oral sex is not a pretty sight (mouth covered in sores).....but if you want to go ahead....feel free...

As for large ppl...some ppl love it...some ppl hate it....for me...a nicely toned body is how the human form should be....a little thinner or fatter.....not obese..

over a year ago

"Many thanks to those who posted & were honest....by the look of things...there are a few ppl that don't bother getting checked when sexually active...

My profile is the way I think....i have edited it as a large woman (good looking though), found it offensive and I'm not here to offend anyone...

This is no trial run...if you wish to have many partners, nothing wrong with that...just for your own good (and everyone elses), its worth getting checked....i only say this as syphilis contracted from having oral sex is not a pretty sight (mouth covered in sores).....but if you want to go ahead....feel free...

As for large ppl...some ppl love it...some ppl hate it....for me...a nicely toned body is how the human form should be....a little thinner or fatter.....not obese.."

Fancy a fuck?

over a year ago

Just remember what you think is only ypur opinion! Anyone can carry an std regardless of size!

But you have your preferences same as everyone else does its just how you go about saying it!

I could say eugh men your height are horrible nasty dwarves and real men should be over 6ft but then I would look like a bitch!

Remember everyone has a reason they are as they are, its ok to have a preference but to call someone a skank because they cannot adhere to the modern conception of a perfect size isnt needed

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I've never had any....but then again always had long term partners"

why would you having a long term partner affect that.... all that would need to happen is for them to play with someone else unsafely for them to bring it back to you.....

for example now you are on the site I am betting that you are the one man who brings dental dams for a meet!!!! really???? honestly???

fairly nieve really... all you can do in the end is protect yourself the best you can of the risks you perceive are or aren't acceptable....

over a year ago

who's stupid again?

over a year ago

"I've never had any....but then again always had long term partners"

Only time I've ever got something is from a long term partner.

The problem is you tend to trust the long term ones...

over a year ago

I originally raised the topic due to a friend, who works in a local clinic, mentioning an incident concerning a guy, who had syphilis (oral), had sores inside & outside of mouth, but was still active and was planning on a meet later that week....seems he was trying to hide it from his girlfriend.

..so..would readers say......ppl in long term relationships are probably more likely to contract, due to misplaced trust.......or not ???

over a year ago

"I originally raised the topic due to a friend, who works in a local clinic, mentioning an incident concerning a guy, who had syphilis (oral), had sores inside & outside of mouth, but was still active and was planning on a meet later that week....seems he was trying to hide it from his girlfriend.

..so..would readers say......ppl in long term relationships are probably more likely to contract, due to misplaced trust.......or not ???"

So like you where asked do you used dental dams for oral?

over a year ago

"I originally raised the topic due to a friend, who works in a local clinic, mentioning an incident concerning a guy, who had syphilis (oral), had sores inside & outside of mouth, but was still active and was planning on a meet later that week....seems he was trying to hide it from his girlfriend.

..so..would readers say......ppl in long term relationships are probably more likely to contract, due to misplaced trust.......or not ???"

Well that guys girlfriend is isn't she

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

So this guy who saw your friend at the clinic filled him in on his forthcoming meet plans?

Wow.

And then this friend broke patient confidentiality and told you.

Wow again.

I have nothing more to say.

A

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yes, er no, erm I don't know.

People in long term relationships and I guess you would include the entire population in this so my parents who have been married sixty years count in the statistics, are probably less likely to contractual sti than those who aren't, over all. However as with all statistics where you take your sample from will skew the results.

Are you asking for a friend, does he or she fear that they may have caught something or passed something on to a long term partner, are they trying to pass the blame on to someone else?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

..so..would readers say......ppl in long term relationships are probably more likely to contract, due to misplaced trust.......or not ???

So this guy who saw your friend at the clinic filled him in on his forthcoming meet plans?

Wow.

Wow again.

A"

It's amazing how indiscreet health professionals can be isn't it, if only they realised everyone else is as indiscreet as them

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Wow.

Wow again.

A

It's amazing how indiscreet health professionals can be isn't it, if only they realised everyone else is as indiscreet as them "

I'd probably use 'creative' and 'ficticious' rather than indiscreet, personally.

A

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Random bit of information here, there is a rise in people aged 50+ contracting HIV especially a rise in women in that age range.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

How did an STI thread turn into a size thread....

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I caught a cold after a shag so yes

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Wow.

Wow again.

A

It's amazing how indiscreet health professionals can be isn't it, if only they realised everyone else is as indiscreet as them

I'd probably use 'creative' and 'ficticious' rather than indiscreet, personally.

A"

Surely not!

over a year ago

Didn't even think to look at his profile but...oh dear. "

I thought women liked men that were honest?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I caught a cold after a shag so yes "

Soz.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Random bit of information here, there is a rise in people aged 50+ contracting HIV especially a rise in women in that age range. "

That doesn't surprise me. People in our age group missed out on the information surrounding HIV and can be woefully misinformed as to the risks.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I caught a cold after a shag so yes "

Try leaving your socks on Steve.

A

*and maybe wearing a hat. A high percentage of body heat escapes through your head. Take it from a baldy - we know stuff!

over a year ago

"How did an STI thread turn into a size thread.... "

It didn't

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"How did an STI thread turn into a size thread....

It didn't "

Ok I must be imagining the stuff I've read up there then.

over a year ago

It didn't

Ok I must be imagining the stuff I've read up there then. "

It had a minor side bar as the op seems to conflate size and likelihood of having an std

But it's still on infections now

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I caught a cold after a shag so yes

Soz."

Wasn't you or her.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It didn't "

It's infectious so it spread

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

It didn't

Ok I must be imagining the stuff I've read up there then.

It had a minor side bar as the op seems to conflate size and likelihood of having an std

But it's still on infections now"

Well whether it was a minor side bar and what has the size of you got to do with the likelihood of anyone getting an STD...anyway it's Sunday the day of rest so I'm giving my brain a rest...

over a year ago

I thought women liked men that were honest? "

over a year ago

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

[Removed by poster at 12/07/15 10:58:51]

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"No never had a sexually transmitted anything.. yes I can name every man I had sex with and count on one hand. ..

"

Pfft, so can I.

I don't even need to use any of those fingers I didn't lose in that industrial accident.

Women on the other hand......

(Actually I'm still ok so long as I use the Bill Clinton rule, or the Babylonian finger-counting method )

Mr ddc

over a year ago

I swung for several years and played safe- got regular testing and started seeing someone and stopped swinging. He was the one who gave me an std!!!! And the antibiotics made me feel very poorly, so lesson learned. No condom=no nooky!!!

over a year ago

"How did an STI thread turn into a size thread.... "

Only fat birds get STIs, didn't you know?

over a year ago

I can name everyone I've ever had sex with, they're on a spreadsheet.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"I can name everyone I've ever had sex with, they're on a spreadsheet. "

You accountants are so organised.

We just have a Venn diagram, drawn in crayon, above the bed.

over a year ago

I always remember the names of everyone I've met, no problem

I just call everyone chick

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Wot a catch!!

over a year ago

Wot a catch!! "

Hah

over a year ago

However... "

He never. But still a good read

over a year ago

Wot a catch!! "

Depends what your catching.. From the sounds of it something nasty.. The whole 'oh someone told me about a friend' thing lol

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Only fat birds get STIs, didn't you know?

"

Ive led such a sheltered life

over a year ago

So much misinformation.

over a year ago

I saw a topic on here about a guy who had a meet that night and wanted to know how to get rid of his crabs in preparation.

over a year ago

lol op's profile is classic, some of us would actually fuck anyone with a pussey tho

over a year ago

i can see why your not a long term fabber

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I can name everyone I've ever had sex with, they're on a spreadsheet. "
is that a spreadlegssheet?

over a year ago

"I can name everyone I've ever had sex with, they're on a spreadsheet. is that a spreadlegssheet? "

Sometimes it's a spreadeagle sheet

Post new Message to Thread