Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Looking for a relationship...

Jump to newest

By *ustsomedude83 OP   Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

Is Fab the place to do it? Seen a few profiles lately that are looking for dating/relationships on here...doesn't really seem the place.

Although relationships have formed through the site, would you consider it a good place to search for more than a fuck buddy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I swore I'd never do it, then it happened. I'd still advise against it as so many couples have issues as a result.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

So long as people are upfront about what they're looking for/expecting, I don't see a problem with it - where better to look for someone who is also into the swinging scene?

By *lashheartMan
over a year ago

shrewsbury

Why not? If you want someone who likes this lifestyle. At least it's honest.

over a year ago

depends what your looking for personally I would not get into a relationship with somebody off here

over a year ago

I didnt join swinging sites in order to get a relationship, in fact i was sure i would never have a relationship again after a failed marriage.

However i met someone thru the swinging lifestyle who i loved from the very beginging even thou neither of us came here looking for it it still got us

Life is very very good

over a year ago

"depends what your looking for personally I would not get into a relationship with somebody off here "

Me neither!

Lots of people have found love on here and are very happy.

Lots of people have thought they found love but then it crashed and burned in horrific fashion.

I think if you're looking for a swinger to date then you should definitely look on here. It's highly unlikely you'll meet a swinging partner down the local bingo hall.

over a year ago

It's worked for us we weren't looking for relationships but it just happened xx

over a year ago

I feel that if it's going to happen it will happen who knows how you will feel about someone if your both open minded and love the swinging life style as a couple who says it can't work

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

It is clear that there are many, many people now using the site to find a life partner and I hope they find what they seek.

Clarity of their intent is paramount but showing the vulnerability that is evident with some, they also run the risk of more hurt. Some people will prey on these and say anything to get what they want, it is awful to see the fallout.

Once people do part, silence is the most perfect expression of scorn but sadly that is not always evidenced. They play any new partner off against their ex, grandstand their fun to look as if they are having more excitement than the ex. It is sad to see and they collide through more upset and hurt.

but some find true happiness, good luck and i hope you find OP what you seek

over a year ago

I have come to the conclusion if it happens it happens if it don't it don't after my thread of a similar question

over a year ago

"It's worked for us we weren't looking for relationships but it just happened xx"

You must have wanted it though or you would have stopped it

I remember a guy I used to meet, he was just a regular shag but I found myself getting feelings for him which I knew you were wrong

I mailed him one day saying I didnt want to meet anymore, it killed me to send that message I actually had a tear running down my face as I hit the send button but I knew if I carried on seeing him I would only get hurt so though it best to stop seeing him now

He kept calling and texting me asking what he had done wrong I just said nothing but swinging wasn't forever and I felt it time to move on

Sometimes you can't control your feelings we are only human but you can control how you act upon them

Relationships don't just happen it's a conscious choice you make to pursue that path

over a year ago

"It's worked for us we weren't looking for relationships but it just happened xx

You must have wanted it though or you would have stopped it

I remember a guy I used to meet, he was just a regular shag but I found myself getting feelings for him which I knew you were wrong

I mailed him one day saying I didnt want to meet anymore, it killed me to send that message I actually had a tear running down my face as I hit the send button but I knew if I carried on seeing him I would only get hurt so though it best to stop seeing him now

He kept calling and texting me asking what he had done wrong I just said nothing but swinging wasn't forever and I felt it time to move on

Sometimes you can't control your feelings we are only human but you can control how you act upon them

Relationships don't just happen it's a conscious choice you make to pursue that path "

I did just not at that time but he's a great guy and he felt the same way so didn't want to pass on the opportunity. We saw each other for a while before we told each other how we felt. But it's worked out well and we're very happy x

over a year ago

"Is Fab the place to do it? Seen a few profiles lately that are looking for dating/relationships on here...doesn't really seem the place.

Although relationships have formed through the site, would you consider it a good place to search for more than a fuck buddy?"

Why not, there's that many guys who's on here cheating on there wife's who think there in a monogamous relationship,

Yet I'm single but would love a polyamorous/swinging relationship where you can play away as you like honestly but still spend the everyday togetherness a relationship offers,

Also so many attached guys tell me there partner isnt interested in sex, I kind of think why did you not test drive that before the relationship started,

I am sex and bondage crazy and a dirty girl, which apparently is what a lot of guys want,

And guess what I wouldn't want a partner male/female who's not into sex so as much as I don't hold any hope out I am of the opinion that I'm sure I'm likely to find a partner with similar interests in sex on here than in the pub,xx

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I would like a friend avec benefits who swings and where better to look for one?

over a year ago

I think there should be like a speed dating social somewhere for all the swingers to go out and see if anyone tickles their pickles.

By *o30Woman
over a year ago

Lincoln

I wouldn't do it, I'm not looking for a relationship on here.

I'd want a monogamous relationship if I was in one

Post new Message to Thread