Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Love demanding profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is not a rant or a moan this is a bit of fun what is the funniest demands you have seen while peeving sorry looking at profiles?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I tend to filter out & forget those...

over a year ago

So do I but find it very funny don't don't don't don't lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The funniest thing I ever read was a woman who had a list of demands and on it was

If you don't accommodate you must provide a hotel room which I will not pay towards as I have better things to spend my money on

Which is find at least she's honest but I just though what self respecting man would mail her after reading that

over a year ago

"The funniest thing I ever read was a woman who had a list of demands and on it was

If you don't accommodate you must provide a hotel room which I will not pay towards as I have better things to spend my money on

Which is find at least she's honest but I just though what self respecting man would mail her after reading that "

That's quality love it and no I won't be offering my services lol

over a year ago

I've just come across one with all bald type shouty letters giving out her demands WILL NOT MEET ........... And reasons

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"I've just come across one with all bald type shouty letters giving out her demands WILL NOT MEET ........... And reasons "

Block and move on, simples.

over a year ago

Men who say they expect women to wear stockings & heels when they meet them.

I just say fine, as long as they wear a Norwich top for me

over a year ago

"I've just come across one with all bald type shouty letters giving out her demands WILL NOT MEET ........... And reasons

Block and move on, simples. "

As I said it's not a rant it's a bit of fun don't take it seriously!!!

over a year ago

City or Union ?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Men who say they expect women to wear stockings & heels when they meet them.

"

I demand they wear wet suits or motorcycle gear: of course, some come on their bikes, so it's no effort - they can get asked to bring and wear a wet suit.

over a year ago

"City or Union ? "

City of course

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

I like the ones who forbid you from saying 'Hi' or 'How are you?" etc in a message. You MUST write something original they demand! I didn't realise I was in an English exam and I was being marked on my writing ability! I JUST want to say hello...really.

I just want to say to these women, so what sort of messages do you send to guys then?...Oh, that's right you don't send messages!!

over a year ago

"I like the ones who forbid you from saying 'Hi' or 'How are you?" etc in a message. You MUST write something original they demand"

Send just "something original"

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"I've just come across one with all bald type shouty letters giving out her demands WILL NOT MEET ........... And reasons "

I don't see how that's not a rant or a moan or is a bit of fun.

Everyone's entitled to put whatever they want on their profiles, as are you.

Maybe I just don't understand your sense of humour...

over a year ago

"I've just come across one with all bald type shouty letters giving out her demands WILL NOT MEET ........... And reasons

Maybe I just don't understand your sense of humour... "

Ok I agree I have a very dry and sometimes warped sense of humour.

I don't see the point of trolling every post I put up either maybe you should look at yourself and see it's not all about me not that I'm not flattered you want to waste your time trying to put me down. My ex tried that one and well one upmanship was an art form in our household was very bitter and not very nice don't particularly want to go down that road so kindly if you don't like what I put or say keep your opinions to yourself as it's not a nice thing to see on the forums bitch slaps at dawn.

Now that is said carry on people

over a year ago

There was one, I won't go into details of what she (a single woman) had put as it could identify her, but it was VERY demanding and people messaging her had to jump through several hoops to even stand a chance of her even bothering to read it.

She had a face pic up and I looked at it and I nearly broke the back button because she was that ugly.

She's actually the reason why we don't look for women on here any more (yes she was that bad). Now we either wait for them to contact us (yeh I know, right? haha) or just have fun within girls met in real life.

over a year ago

"There was one, I won't go into details of what she (a single woman) had put as it could identify her, but it was VERY demanding and people messaging her had to jump through several hoops to even stand a chance of her even bothering to read it.

She had a face pic up and I looked at it and I nearly broke the back button because she was that ugly.

She's actually the reason why we don't look for women on here any more (yes she was that bad). Now we either wait for them to contact us (yeh I know, right? haha) or just have fun within girls met in real life."

When I say jump, you should just say "How high?!"

over a year ago

"There was one, I won't go into details of what she (a single woman) had put as it could identify her, but it was VERY demanding and people messaging her had to jump through several hoops to even stand a chance of her even bothering to read it.

She's actually the reason why we don't look for women on here any more (yes she was that bad). Now we either wait for them to contact us (yeh I know, right? haha) or just have fun within girls met in real life.

When I say jump, you should just say "How high?!""

Yes mam how hi do you want me to jump

By *ubicinchMan
over a year ago

Gwynedd

Some people set their profile out like it's some sort of job advertisment.. huge list of demands, do and dont etc etc. I gloss over by the first few lines, I'd rather read 'couple looking for fun and a horny good time, message us and see' than that. I feel like sending them my CV.

If I pass the application (get a reply) I'd worry that I'd say something wrong a blow it. If I get the job, goody but I'd be too scared to sit down in case I moved a sofa cushion out of place

over a year ago

"Some people set their profile out like it's some sort of job advertisment.. huge list of demands, do and dont etc etc. I gloss over by the first few lines, I'd rather read 'couple looking for fun and a horny good time, message us and see' than that. I feel like sending them my CV.

If I pass the application (get a reply) I'd worry that I'd say something wrong a blow it. If I get the job, goody but I'd be too scared to sit down in case I moved a sofa cushion out of place "

This has made me chuckle

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/07/15 12:26:39]

By *andkCouple
over a year ago

Wisbech

12 inch cock min, God knows what her maximum would be

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

Each to their own. However between profile musts, insists, instructions, directives and incessant hourly profile status updates it can/does spell something out. Before it's too late.

Maybe a thanks is owed to them

over a year ago

I avoid the threats, " if you this or that I will crush you", sod that, even if I wont this or that, I still avoid someone who crushes people. But to be fair they are possibly just sick of being pissed about, must be hell for some women on here, I know what we're like,lol

over a year ago

" 12 inch cock min, God knows what her maximum would be"

Probably a foot long

over a year ago

" 12 inch cock min, God knows what her maximum would be"

Pretty sure some people start measuring their cocks at their arsehole though haha

By *umasutraCouple
over a year ago

Guildford

"This is not a rant or a moan this is a bit of fun what is the funniest demands you have seen while peeving sorry looking at profiles?"

Reading this post made me question whether our profile sounds too demanding. Can we please get constructive feedback ( be kind).

over a year ago

"This is not a rant or a moan this is a bit of fun what is the funniest demands you have seen while peeving sorry looking at profiles?

Reading this post made me question whether our profile sounds too demanding. Can we please get constructive feedback ( be kind)."

It was not meant as a get at it was meant purely as a bit of fun and no malice intended

over a year ago

"This is not a rant or a moan this is a bit of fun what is the funniest demands you have seen while peeving sorry looking at profiles?

Reading this post made me question whether our profile sounds too demanding. Can we please get constructive feedback ( be kind)."

Looks fine tells people what you want and that's the idea at the end of the day.

People moan about anything particularly more so when a profile excludes them.

over a year ago

It surprises me how many people complain about demands on women's profiles but no for a fact if they showed interest they'd meet them regardless of what their profile said.

I hate lists of things people hate, and subject titles and being told to bring gifts or pay for hotels etc. It's just so negative.

I'd like to think profiles should be informative. A little of what you like and looking for and a bit of personality. I'd like to think mine read like that anyway

over a year ago

When I say jump, you should just say "How high?!"

Yes mam how hi do you want me to jump "

Higher than you'd jump for anyone else

By *umasutraCouple
over a year ago

Guildford

Reading this post made me question whether our profile sounds too demanding. Can we please get constructive feedback ( be kind).

Looks fine tells people what you want and that's the idea at the end of the day.

People moan about anything particularly more so when a profile excludes them. "

Thank you

By *roovychildMan
over a year ago

East Molesey

"

I'd buy a Norwich top for a meet with you! ??

over a year ago

If it works for you & you're happy with it, then leave it.

over a year ago

I'd buy a Norwich top for a meet with you! ??"

over a year ago

"Reading this post made me question whether our profile sounds too demanding. Can we please get constructive feedback ( be kind)."

Looks fine to me, you let people know what you're about and what you're looking for, nice and clear. The bit about couples pics can definitely empathise with.

The only thing I'd remove is the pointless disclaimer at the bottom but if it makes you feel better don't worry about it.

over a year ago

To be honest it says what you want and not shouting looks a good profile

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

I don't see the point of trolling every post I put up either maybe you should look at yourself and see it's not all about me not that I'm not flattered you want to waste your time trying to put me down. My ex tried that one and well one upmanship was an art form in our household was very bitter and not very nice don't particularly want to go down that road so kindly if you don't like what I put or say keep your opinions to yourself as it's not a nice thing to see on the forums bitch slaps at dawn.

Now that is said carry on people "

Nice rant, but I'm not trolling you I'm expressing an opinion which is what the forums are for.

I take each post separately from the last so if you think I have some grudge against you you're wrong.

You sound like you have a lot of issues, please don't try to take them out on me.

By *AJANCouple
over a year ago

Lisbon

"The funniest thing I ever read was a woman who had a list of demands and on it was

Which is find at least she's honest but I just though what self respecting man would mail her after reading that "

A man that likes a dominant woman, who likes to be used and humiliate.

Plenty out there I tell you that lol

over a year ago

Nice rant, but I'm not trolling you I'm expressing an opinion which is what the forums are for.

I take each post separately from the last so if you think I have some grudge against you you're wrong.

You sound like you have a lot of issues, please don't try to take them out on me. "

No I don't have issues at all and no I'm not taking anything out on you.

If anything I could do with mates rather than conflict and maybe I have come across a bit unfriendly and I am sorry if that's the case. However it's not all one sided as in all my fault.

So please if you are happy to shake hands and let bygones be bygones then so am I

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

I'm kinda fussy on mine, because I'm looking for someone who stimulates my interests. Not just a random pole to sit on

over a year ago

"I'm kinda fussy on mine, because I'm looking for someone who stimulates my interests. Not just a random pole to sit on"

Now that I can agree with stimulate the brain stimulate the body

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Be careful!!!

Some of those profiles WILL message you and low and behold anyone who doesn't reply as a barrage of abuse and a block can often be the result which is such a blow.

over a year ago

"

How long would I need to wear the top for though?

over a year ago

Oh you have to have a ranty moan on your profile, its the law!

over a year ago

"Be careful!!!

Some of those profiles WILL message you and low and behold anyone who doesn't reply as a barrage of abuse and a block can often be the result which is such a blow."

I know where you are coming from it was not meant as a rant thread at all it was meant as a bit of light hearted fun nothing serious

over a year ago

"Oh you have to have a ranty moan on your profile, its the law!"

Now that's me told lol I must obey the law I must obey the law

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

You sound like you have a lot of issues, please don't try to take them out on me.

No I don't have issues at all and no I'm not taking anything out on you.

If anything I could do with mates rather than conflict and maybe I have come across a bit unfriendly and I am sorry if that's the case. However it's not all one sided as in all my fault.

So please if you are happy to shake hands and let bygones be bygones then so am I "

Sure thing, just remember on a forum everyone is entitled to their say whether you agree or disagree with it

Happy fabbing!

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

The first half of my (admittedly lengthy) profile is my do's and dont's, although I like to think I'm not ranty...the first line says I'm not meeting 1-1 at the moment...this doesn't stop some plonkers still sending messages for a meet but it has cut down on those who do read profiles sending jokes and messages seeing as I'm only doing club meets and big socials currently

over a year ago

The ones with the "put "x" in the subject header" secret hidden keyword. Howay get over yourself.

over a year ago

"The ones with the "put "x" in the subject header" secret hidden keyword. Howay get over yourself."

It used to make me laugh when straight single men added this. As if they're inundated with requests and drowning in fanny.

over a year ago

"The ones with the "put "x" in the subject header" secret hidden keyword. Howay get over yourself."

That puts me off too

over a year ago

"The ones with the "put "x" in the subject header" secret hidden keyword. Howay get over yourself.

That puts me off too "

I've had a few message me saying they couldn't find my code word after reading my profile several times. I'm guessing they didn't get the sarcasm!

over a year ago

"The ones with the "put "x" in the subject header" secret hidden keyword. Howay get over yourself.

That puts me off too "

Strangely this is actually not a bad idea as far as we are concerned .

It makes it easier to tell the person who clearly didn't read your profile that you know they didn't .

And what's the point of a profile if potential meets don't read it ?

over a year ago

That puts me off too

It makes it easier to tell the person who clearly didn't read your profile that you know they didn't .

And what's the point of a profile if potential meets don't read it ?"

Because I can tell who's read my profile by a quick skim of their message. Someone could have read my profile and put the word in, but still be totally unsuitable to meet each other. What makes me so special that I can't just read their message and judge whether or not I'd like to meet them?

over a year ago

That puts me off too

And what's the point of a profile if potential meets don't read it ?

Because I can tell who's read my profile by a quick skim of their message. Someone could have read my profile and put the word in, but still be totally unsuitable to meet each other. What makes me so special that I can't just read their message and judge whether or not I'd like to meet them? "

That's a good point , but we are often guilty of skim reading profiles too

Post new Message to Thread