Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Nakedness

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know this is a swingers site but how many of you are comfortable and confident in your own skin.

The swinging has given me more confidence which can only be a good thing x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *callycatMan
over a year ago

Mid Wales

Absolutely love being naked....with or without other people

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I know this is a swingers site but how many of you are comfortable and confident in your own skin.

The swinging has given me more confidence which can only be a good thing x"

Good for you!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Being naked is what its all about

over a year ago

No, I'm still really shy & hate uncovering my body in public or at meets.

over a year ago

Most certainly I am (P) I would happily be naked in front of people

over a year ago

I am used to getting changed at chams where it is an open changing room and have been to naked Tuesdays which are very liberating. Today at swimming we had to swap and go in the men's changing room and it is all open and I was quite happy getting in the shower and getting changed in a public area and I was just wondering on other peoples thoughts

over a year ago

I am give me a pint will streak in work now. Love sleeping naked n letting the little man down below some breathing space.

over a year ago

I am confident being naked and got no problems dropping my pants

over a year ago

It depends who I'm with and where I am it's rare I feel really comfortable in front of people

over a year ago

I am becoming more comfortable .

Taking my naked pictures out doors helped my confidence ,

over a year ago

"I am becoming more comfortable .

Taking my naked pictures out doors helped my confidence , "

Good for you we have to learn to love our bodies does not matter what size we are x

over a year ago

I'm not really all that comfortable around others, I don't have a big cock, I'm not ripped and generally fugly so always feel slightly inadequate (particularly when compared to many on here ) so basically I guess overall that makes me a bit of a shit swinger!

I do like to be naked though in a safe environment, sleep nude, walk around nude etc so if I was packing a bit more I'm sure I'd probably be a committed naturist!

over a year ago

I'm completely comfortable being naked and often am at home. I also don't have a problem with being naked in changing rooms, I never have done.

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"No, I'm still really shy & hate uncovering my body in public or at meets."

Same here

over a year ago

I'm not, especially uncomfortable with people asking about my small op scars. Plus I'm fatter than before cos I can't exercise as much now. Still okay with getting nudey if I get sex though.

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

"No, I'm still really shy & hate uncovering my body in public or at meets."

Me too! I'm ok in photos but not real life. Still very shy and self conscious.

over a year ago

I like walking round bedroom naked but not comfortable on previous meets in front of men really, even when I was four stone lighter, would be even less confident now

over a year ago

Nope

I still can't be naked on meets..gave to wear lingerie. .. until last week didn't have a naked pic on but a guy encouraged me to..

Just not comfy with my body at all ...

I know it's not sexy to be insecure and not confident but can't get past it xx

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

"Nope

I still can't be naked on meets..gave to wear lingerie. .. until last week didn't have a naked pic on but a guy encouraged me to..

I know it's not sexy to be insecure and not confident but can't get past it xx"

Your body looks amazing to me (her) x

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I'm happy to be seen neked

over a year ago

"I'm not really all that comfortable around others, I don't have a big cock, I'm not ripped and generally fugly so always feel slightly inadequate (particularly when compared to many on here ) so basically I guess overall that makes me a bit of a shit swinger!

I do like to be naked though in a safe environment, sleep nude, walk around nude etc so if I was packing a bit more I'm sure I'd probably be a committed naturist!"

I wish you'd stop being so hard on yourself. You are a good looking guy with a lovely personality xx

over a year ago

Absolutely will not be naked in front of anyone,the thought of it scares me!

Thank god for babydolls

over a year ago

We are both totally comfortable naked in private. I have yet to walk round naked in a club but more than happy to strip in a voyeur room or be stripped in a dungeon with others playing

Rach

over a year ago

"No, I'm still really shy & hate uncovering my body in public or at meets.

Me too! I'm ok in photos but not real life. Still very shy and self conscious. "

You look stunning and may I say amazing boobies I think one of the best pair on here you should be proud of your body, If I had your body I dont think I would ever where clothes x

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

"No, I'm still really shy & hate uncovering my body in public or at meets.

Me too! I'm ok in photos but not real life. Still very shy and self conscious.

You look stunning and may I say amazing boobies I think one of the best pair on here you should be proud of your body, If I had your body I dont think I would ever where clothes x"

Thank you

over a year ago

I couldn't imagine always having sex in clothes. Seems like they'd get in the way.

over a year ago

I don't mind getting naked and all but wouldn't exactly walk around naked.

over a year ago

It is fun unwrapping your partner x

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

There is no way I could walk round a club naked, though I admit I have only been to 3 and they were social visits.

At home I am more confident with 1-1 meets but I am still conscientious of my stomach

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Going to kestrels regularly has helped me stop being self conscious. I only bother covering up with a towel if I'm cold otherwise walk around completely naked. You see that everyone is different - some bigger some smaller some hairier some balder...were all unique so just accept what you have and smile. Very liberating!

over a year ago

"Nope

Your body looks amazing to me (her) x"

Thank you ...but no..

Pics are deceiving. ..i have that saggy mummy tummy...stretchmarks. .a wobbly bun. .cellulite...

Ha

Baby dolls and lingerie for me x

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"Nope

Thank you ...but no..

Pics are deceiving. ..i have that saggy mummy tummy...stretchmarks. .a wobbly bun. .cellulite...

Ha

Baby dolls and lingerie for me x"

My pics are deceiving too!! I could do with losing about 2 or 3 stone!! My photographer very kindly avoided my belly for me

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

"Nope

Thank you ...but no..

Me too. I disguise lots in pics! Cellulite, saggy skin and stretch marks. The joys of having kids! x

Ha

over a year ago

"Nope

Thank you ...but no..

Ha

But they are your war wounds and it shows that you have lived you would not have them scars if you had'nt had your children x

By *edkent69Man
over a year ago

maidstone

"I'm not really all that comfortable around others, I don't have a big cock, I'm not ripped and generally fugly so always feel slightly inadequate (particularly when compared to many on here ) so basically I guess overall that makes me a bit of a shit swinger!

I do like to be naked though in a safe environment, sleep nude, walk around nude etc so if I was packing a bit more I'm sure I'd probably be a committed naturist!"

Yeah I can relate to what you're saying.

I feel the same way about my body too.

However, I managed to find the courage to strip on a nudist beach. Once i realised no one cared what I look like, it helped me get over the confidence problem.

over a year ago

We have been naturists for a long time so are more at home naked than dressed.

On a swingdate we try to get everyone naked asap, the best way is insisting we and they shower first and Hey Presto!, everyone is naked.

If people stopped trying to be young forever and excepted that they are what they are meant to be rather than the prepubescent airbrushed bulimic models thrust in their faces by the press the world would be a more confident and happier place.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

I do like to be naked though in a safe environment, sleep nude, walk around nude etc so if I was packing a bit more I'm sure I'd probably be a committed naturist!

I wish you'd stop being so hard on yourself. You are a good looking guy with a lovely personality xx"

dont know about the personality as i havent talked to you..but you look great..enjoy..relax... have fun xx

over a year ago

"I am becoming more comfortable .

Taking my naked pictures out doors helped my confidence ,

Good for you we have to learn to love our bodies does not matter what size we are x"

Perfect be happy in the skin your in. Life is to short to worry about what others think x

over a year ago

sex for me is better when both partners are naked! Its just the feel of skin on skin.....its very erotic and arousing....

By *ach3Man
over a year ago

Watford

Whilst I wouldn't class myself as a naturist, I have no issues taking my clothes off - think its all about your own confidence and how you feel about yourself.

Whilst I'm not as fit as I'm striving to be (work doesn't help), I do seek out the naturist beaches on holiday and take comfort from the fact that the more people that have stripped off - the less uncomfortable those who have already done so feel (me included).

As for swingers parties / clubs / meets - we are all of the same mind set - so enjoy and be as daring as you feel comfortable

By *callycatMan
over a year ago

Mid Wales

Meeting people here has definitely given me the confidence to be naked...even at my age...!

over a year ago

There is certainly no shortage of naked ambition on this site.

over a year ago

Never get fully naked. Do not like my body at all. X

over a year ago

"I'm happy to be seen neked "

Floosie! Hello again BTW, long time etc...

I have no problems with being naked; ah the joy of Eureka's

over a year ago

"Never get fully naked. Do not like my body at all. X"

That's a shame, your pictures look great! But that may be because I think a women in good lingerie is one of life's great pleasures

over a year ago

"Never get fully naked. Do not like my body at all. X"

I have to disagree. You clearly have extremely high aesthetic standards. However, partially clad bodies are supremely erotic.

over a year ago

Before I found fab. I was always self conscious as I'm not slim. I would hate going out with my friends. because I always felt like the fat friend and if I pulled it was for a laugh.

Fab has made me love myself. I love to be naked and feel quite sexy. Though still get jip when on nights out by lads trying to impress their mates by taking the piss out of the fat lass.

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

I'm not comfortable naked, and I don't mean just mentally. It doesn't take long for my boobs to start hurting once there is no support.

over a year ago

I wish you'd stop being so hard on yourself. You are a good looking guy with a lovely personality xx

dont know about the personality as i havent talked to you..but you look great..enjoy..relax... have fun xx "

aw, thank you that's appreciated too many wobbly bits but you're right chill out and enjoy is the best policy!

over a year ago

I love being naked. I have my wobbly bits but have grown to realise to except and enjoy who I am.

If other want to enjoy that's great but I don't listen to any negative comments any more.

over a year ago

I found that when I started going to naturist clubs, about 10 years ago, it gave me a far greater appreciation of myself, both in my appearance and as a person.

Having other people see and accept me as totally naked helped me to accept myself.

Being at a naturist club is a great leveler, as you can make no pre-assumptions about people from the way that they dress - the difference is quite amazing!

For all its faults, its wrinkles and its saggy bits, I now have absolutely no hangups or worries about appearing naked - which in turn has translated into a much easier sex life in swinger terms.

Get naked - and get to love yourself!

over a year ago

Would never get totally naked in front of anyone except the hubby (and even then I feel self conscious ) I hate my body and will probably do so forever no matter how hard I try and how many people tell me otherwise, but unless I went into more private stuff you probably wouldn't understand the reason behind it xx

over a year ago

I'm 100% comfortable in my own skin.

I'm nit a size zero by no means.

But a curvy happy and confident women.

By *ach3Man
over a year ago

Watford

Looks as if you have the last laugh on the lads who make the jibes - good on.you

Post new Message to Thread