Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

No1s born racist

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just watched two little kids from different cultures just kicking back n chilling like the colour of skin is the last thing they would ever fight over

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was raised around racists, but thanks to my lovely Dad who taught me right I always had respect for people regardless of race, gender or sexuality, we are not cave people anymore.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Any kind of ism is a bit naff. Apart from narcissism, but then someone like me would say that

over a year ago

What about jism?

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"What about jism?"

Depending on where it lands, a discussion could cause a schism.

By *arlock69Man
over a year ago

Batley... (near Leeds)

No one can be racist when we are all the same race...Human.

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Where I was brought up we had a very multicultural neighbourhood and no one even thought twice about it - I think it would be great if everyone was raised the same way

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Just watched two little kids from different cultures just kicking back n chilling like the colour of skin is the last thing they would ever fight over "

I would so love to agree however there is evidence to indicate , some , many all ? Are born with a susceptibility to tribalism

Take 50 random people , randomly distribute 25 red shirts and 25 blue , regard the human nature unfold

over a year ago

"Where I was brought up we had a very multicultural neighbourhood and no one even thought twice about it - I think it would be great if everyone was raised the same way "

When we moved to England we moved to an area that wasn't multi cultural my family suffered terrible racisum

My parent came over in the 70s when I was a small child to open a business, we had restaurants, most mornings the front was plastered in graffiti which we would have to scrub off before opening

My dad put CCTV up to see who was doing is and we were suprised to see that most were regular customers of ours so they wanted us to fuck off back home but didn't mind eating our food

Go figure

over a year ago

I don't care what colour or creed people are I respect all and wish the same in return.

I was brought up in Cornwall and we never came across other cultures for a good while but when I did move to Surrey I had my eyes opened to the world and how nasty some people can be about other races.

Peace and love to all my brothers and sisters

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"No one can be racist when we are all the same race...Human."

Human is neither a race nor a species really.

It would be truer to say we're all homosapiens which is our species but there are still different races which have evolved slightly differently and this difference does show.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Where I was brought up we had a very multicultural neighbourhood and no one even thought twice about it - I think it would be great if everyone was raised the same way

When we moved to England we moved to an area that wasn't multi cultural my family suffered terrible racisum

It's true when my grandparents came over in the 50s they suffered terrible abuse,in them days they used to get get discriminated to their faces,nowadays it's the closet racist two faced wankas who are the worse ones out their.

My parent came over in the 70s when I was a small child to open a business, we had restaurants, most mornings the front was plastered in graffiti which we would have to scrub off before opening

My dad put CCTV up to see who was doing is and we were suprised to see that most were regular customers of ours so they wanted us to fuck off back home but didn't mind eating our food

Go figure "

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Yes - for the first few years of her life our daughter was the only white kid in nursey or along our floor.

Kids play (more or less) nicely. Racism is learnt behaviour.

Now we've moved back to the countryside her classroom looks like the Village of the Damned and there's more bigots to worry about than hoddies...

over a year ago

Now, I know a lot of people will say that they are not racist... Would you class sexual preference under that as well? For example, if you had a line on your profile (not saying anyone here does) saying 'white guys only' or 'black guys only, no Middle Eastern guys please'?

over a year ago

"Now, I know a lot of people will say that they are not racist...

Would you class sexual preference under that as well? For example, if you had a line on your profile (not saying anyone here does) saying 'white guys only' or 'black guys only, no Middle Eastern guys please'?"

No that's sexual preference

All because you don't want to have sex with somebody does not mean you don't like them

Some people will disregard other races because of racist issues but not all

over a year ago

Agreed - there are various issues, and I'm not saying that everyone who is only looking for BBC are racists, lol. I have seen it rather often, however. This notion of certain races having certain characteristics that make them more desirable (you know what I'm talking about. Gingers and their lack of souls).

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"Agreed - there are various issues, and I'm not saying that everyone who is only looking for BBC are racists, lol.

I have seen it rather often, however. This notion of certain races having certain characteristics that make them more desirable (you know what I'm talking about. Gingers and their lack of souls)."

Gingers aren't a race so it's impossible to be racist towards them.

They are however the spawn of Satan...

over a year ago

Ha. I rather like redheads, however. In fact, I'd go as far as to say I prefer them.

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

near cardiff

The South wales valleys are racist,and homophobic as fuck.

Which is quite funny when you realise how retarded,ugly,and inbred some of the valleys folk are.

When some super morbidly obese,toothless,ugly beyond belief fuck pisses,and moans as he's knocking back his special brew whilst waiting to sign on,I think I would much rather a shit loads of hard working eastern Europeans living up the Cynon valley with me.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"No one can be racist when we are all the same race...Human."

Genetically there are some differences, some of us have Neanderthal DNA, and there may be other mixes amongst us.

But, we are all the same, I'm not arguing.

There are unconscious predispositions that influence people towards and against their own groups/out groups respectively. But these are malleable and we always have conscious control over what we're deciding and doing.

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"Where I was brought up we had a very multicultural neighbourhood and no one even thought twice about it - I think it would be great if everyone was raised the same way

Go figure "

I have no experience of this - I am sorry it has happened to your family....I know it's not right and I don't get how people can behave in that way

I do wonder if we all were like kittens and had tabby or tortoiseshell skin showing our heritage then the pure white and pure black would be unusual....most of us would be multi tonal and beautiful blends - so pretty.... I would love to be a tortoiseshell skinned girl

By *b coupleCouple
over a year ago

southampton

Interesting to hear from other places other than Londons views which I always see. But unfortunately racism is everywhere in London and surrounding county's. had the worst experience's in Kent, where I was stabbed! don't worry it was only a minor injury though.

over a year ago

"Just watched two little kids from different cultures just kicking back n chilling like the colour of skin is the last thing they would ever fight over

I would so love to agree however there is evidence to indicate , some , many all ? Are born with a susceptibility to tribalism

Take 50 random people , randomly distribute 25 red shirts and 25 blue , regard the human nature unfold

"

You're absolutely right with this

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/07/15 15:41:39]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/07/15 15:42:48]

over a year ago

"Just watched two little kids from different cultures just kicking back n chilling like the colour of skin is the last thing they would ever fight over "
lol forgot to quote it

Post new Message to Thread