Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

If mums ruled the world

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If mums ruled the world what do you think would happen. We budget well, god forbid if we got ill as we don't have time to do so. We look after our children and our men. We cook and clean and pretty good at multi tasking, And I think there would be no wars. This is not a male bashing thread just that I think that we can do better.

What do you think x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Me personally, id change the law significantly

Trying to make the world safer for our children would be a major concern....

Much less people in prisons....more death sentences.

Paedophiles, rapists, murderers....gone

over a year ago

I think it`s down to good ,kind compassionate understanding people needed, regardless of their sex or anything else, most politicians of both sexes are selfish and cold hearted.

over a year ago

Mums rule my world.

over a year ago

"Mums rule my world."

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

Mums do rule the world, you know that right

over a year ago

"Mums do rule the world, you know that right "

Absolutely why do you think the politicians parade their wives during election time x

over a year ago

Mums make the world go round

over a year ago

If mums ruled the world I hope they'd also show respect for the achievements of childless women. Not everyone needs to breed to have a purpose in life.

over a year ago

"If mums ruled the world I hope they'd also show respect for the achievements of childless women. Not everyone needs to breed to have a purpose in life."

over a year ago

Magie thatcher was a mother . Ok not good example and ull prob all give me grief lol .

over a year ago

"If mums ruled the world I hope they'd also show respect for the achievements of childless women. Not everyone needs to breed to have a purpose in life.

"

Okay rephrase that if women ruled the world x

over a year ago

"Magie thatcher was a mother . Ok not good example and ull prob all give me grief lol . "

Very bad example, the worst PM any advanced country ever had, utterly useless.

over a year ago

If mums ruled the world it would be:

Tidier

Cleaner

Quieter

More harmonious (less fighting allowed)

More cuddly& talkative

Slightly turbulent for a few days every month.

Full of candles, just generally.

More accepting of all race, creed, colours & religion ( on the understanding that irrespective of any of these mums word is final).

The books / budget would ALWAYS balance, unless certain countries had a shoe sale on.

.Oh and chocolate and wine would be free on the NHS

Dx

over a year ago

Mo Mowlam was a legend x

over a year ago

"Magie thatcher was a mother . Ok not good example and ull prob all give me grief lol .

Very bad example, the worst PM any advanced country ever had, utterly useless."

i wouldn't go that far she just got a bit power mad in the end ! can happen when ur in charge for so long , I think USA have right idea two terms in office max u can do .

over a year ago

"Mo Mowlam was a legend x"

I loved that woman, she was an absolute star, most underrated politician ever in my opinion.

I think she could have done even more amazing things.

Dx

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"If mums ruled the world I hope they'd also show respect for the achievements of childless women. Not everyone needs to breed to have a purpose in life."

I meant more that my mum is awsome, it wasn't any comment on childless women, I didn't have children myself to "have a purpose in life", plus the fact that anyone who rules the world has a mother

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I don't know I'm not a mother but I would give single fathers a pat on the back as some do a far better job of raising children than some women could ever dream of doing.

over a year ago

"I don't know I'm not a mother but I would give single fathers a pat on the back as some do a far better job of raising children than some women could ever dream of doing. "

I agree with that being a single parent whether male or female deserve utter respect x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"If mums ruled the world what do you think would happen. We budget well, god forbid if we got ill as we don't have time to do so. We look after our children and our men. We cook and clean and pretty good at multi tasking, And I think there would be no wars. This is not a male bashing thread just that I think that we can do better.

What do you think x"

Fuck......I think I'm a dude!!!

over a year ago

You disagree with a group of mums on their parenting method and see how peaceful and harmonious it is!

We do however see the dirt and find lost things better but that is probably because our peripheral vision is better

By *or Fox SakeCouple
over a year ago

Thornaby

Not sure about the world but they rule the family courts.

over a year ago

A spit wash would be mandatory every time you left the house

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

It would be no different than it is today

over a year ago

"If mums ruled the world I hope they'd also show respect for the achievements of childless women. Not everyone needs to breed to have a purpose in life.

I meant more that my mum is awsome, it wasn't any comment on childless women, I didn't have children myself to "have a purpose in life", plus the fact that anyone who rules the world has a mother "

Of course. And I'm not dissing mums either. My mam still would been awesome even if she'd never had me though.

over a year ago

I thought it was a fun thread.

Would make no difference if the ruler/ rulers were male, female, married, single, childless or a parents.

You still get good peeps & wanks. And the world would probably still be as beautiful & ugly as it is now.

Still think they'd make choccie n wine free on the NHS though!

Dx

over a year ago

Here`s a thought, who`s up for a World where nobody rules?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/07/15 05:31:36]

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"Here`s a thought, who`s up for a World where nobody rules? "
anarchy in the UK?

over a year ago

plus not everyone can breed! X

over a year ago

"Here`s a thought, who`s up for a World where nobody rules? anarchy in the UK?"

Yes brother, let`s do it!

over a year ago

Chimpanzees are a male dominated species that use violence, rape and castration to ensure dominance over their terrain...

Across the Congo river, the Bonobo species is female dominated. They use gifts, sharing and cunnilingus to confirm leadership and settle territory boundaries.

over a year ago

"Not sure about the world but they rule the family courts. "

Yep and quite happily bar a child from seeing its father without a nasty care in the world as not all mothers are the greatest thing since sliced bread. And indeed my own mother is not the nicest person, whilst one shouldn't covet what others have, it would be nice to have a close relationship with my mum

By *or Fox SakeCouple
over a year ago

Thornaby

"Not sure about the world but they rule the family courts.

Yep and quite happily bar a child from seeing its father without a nasty care in the world as not all mothers are the greatest thing since sliced bread. And indeed my own mother is not the nicest person, whilst one shouldn't covet what others have, it would be nice to have a close relationship with my mum "

Nail on the head

By *ohn_d57Man
over a year ago

Bedlington

"Magie thatcher was a mother . Ok not good example and ull prob all give me grief lol . "

yes & she f****d the UK good & proper plus she went to war wonder if we will ever get to know the truth about that one as it was once said she new well in advance what was going to happen

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Mums do rule the world, you know that right "

over a year ago

If mums ruled the world, then you would just have sociopathic mums running things, instead of sociopathic men. It takes a certain sort of person to want to run things. Usually the last sort of person that you actually want.

over a year ago

A wise fella once said "the desire to become a politician should ban you for life from ever becoming one".

Anarchy in the uk sounded wonderful until I had children... x

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"If mums ruled the world what do you think would happen. We budget well, god forbid if we got ill as we don't have time to do so. We look after our children and our men. We cook and clean and pretty good at multi tasking, And I think there would be no wars. This is not a male bashing thread just that I think that we can do better.

What do you think x"

LOL

You forgot the bitching and gossiping that would inevitably lead to nuclear war and a lot of tidying up.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

have you seen the way some behave

over a year ago

What do you think x"

Well they tried it with the European economy i.e. Angela Merkill and look what happened there x x x

over a year ago

Lol, some mum's would be bragging about their countries being so advanced and getting them to perform pointless 'amusing' things for other mums to show off. And posting pics on facebook of their country sleeping and doing nothing much.

over a year ago

What do you think x"

Yeah Margret Thatcher, Hillary Clinton, Angela Merkel, Sarah Palin, Michelle bachman... There hardly the most compassionate politics going.

Then there was Ilsa koch from the Nazis and the 300,000 women who ran the concentration camps.

Or the female murders like Myra hindley or rose west

I think your analogy promotes sexism as much as the outdated _iews held by many men that women are in some way "the fairer sex".

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Yeah Margret Thatcher, Hillary Clinton, Angela Merkel, Sarah Palin, Michelle bachman... There hardly the most compassionate politics going.

Then there was Ilsa koch from the Nazis and the 300,000 women who ran the concentration camps.

I think your analogy promotes sexism as much as the outdated _iews held by many men that women are in some way "the fairer sex".

"

Would just point out that Ilsa Koch was never successfully prosecuted and that Thatcher wasn't female.

But.

In general, women are *far* less likely to commit violent crimes than men - about 4% of the prison population in the UK is female.

over a year ago

Right on sister

over a year ago

thatcher was a mother

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
over a year ago

Bolton

There are some Men out there that are single parents and therefore the all-in-one parent. Breadwinners who look after their spouses who may be ill etc. It seems to me, that Men are as capable as some Women at budgeting, parenting etc. Or was the OP just checking the height of her pedistal?

over a year ago

"There are some Men out there that are single parents and therefore the all-in-one parent. Breadwinners who look after their spouses who may be ill etc. It seems to me, that Men are as capable as some Women at budgeting, parenting etc. Or was the OP just checking the height of her pedistal? "

lmao dont knock them off, its a long drop

over a year ago

"thatcher was a mother "

I think they missed "fucker" off the end

over a year ago

"Yeah Margret Thatcher, Hillary Clinton, Angela Merkel, Sarah Palin, Michelle bachman... There hardly the most compassionate politics going.

Would just point out that Ilsa Koch was never successfully prosecuted and that Thatcher wasn't female.

But.

In general, women are *far* less likely to commit violent crimes than men - about 4% of the prison population in the UK is female."

That could prove that there less violent or it could prove there better at being not caught

over a year ago

But.

In general, women are *far* less likely to commit violent crimes than men - about 4% of the prison population in the UK is female..

That could prove that there less violent or it could prove there better at being not caught"

statistically womens prisons are far more violent than mens. women are also far better at psychological violence.

over a year ago

"thatcher was a mother .

I think they missed "fucker" off the end"

Haha love this

over a year ago

But.

In general, women are *far* less likely to commit violent crimes than men - about 4% of the prison population in the UK is female."

Because they are less likely to be given a custodial sentence, especially if they have kids.

over a year ago

Men need to stand on their own two feet,

What sort of example does it show a kid that their mum always gets them out of trouble .

over a year ago

But.

In general, women are *far* less likely to commit violent crimes than men - about 4% of the prison population in the UK is female.

Because they are less likely to be given a custodial sentence, especially if they have kids."

Actually women are more likely to be given a custodial sentence even for a first offence of shoplifting.

over a year ago

But.

Because they are less likely to be given a custodial sentence, especially if they have kids.

Actually women are more likely to be given a custodial sentence even for a first offence of shoplifting."

Really?? Well in that case, they're just better at no getting caught.

By *timulationMan
over a year ago

sexerotica

But they already do!!!

By *timulationMan
over a year ago

sexerotica

Rule the world that is!@

over a year ago

But.

Actually women are more likely to be given a custodial sentence even for a first offence of shoplifting."

Isn't that just because all the male prisons are full, and so the men can't have custodial sentences?

over a year ago

What do you think x"

Less war? Nope. Same amount, maybe more. Started by pmt fuelled irritability or kids fighting and each mum blaming the others' kid for starting it

over a year ago

"There are some Men out there that are single parents and therefore the all-in-one parent. Breadwinners who look after their spouses who may be ill etc. It seems to me, that Men are as capable as some Women at budgeting, parenting etc. Or was the OP just checking the height of her pedistal? "

Not at all and I did rephrase it saying if women ruled the world I do like a good and fair debate x

By *obka3Couple
over a year ago

bournemouth

"Magie thatcher was a mother . Ok not good example and ull prob all give me grief lol .

Very bad example, the worst PM any advanced country ever had, utterly useless."

you were obviously asleep while tony blair was in charge then.

Just remember the mess we were in when she came to power, half the country on strike, as much as a basket case as greece is currently, dont you remember us having to go cap in hand to the IMF begging for money. Didnt get everything right but put the great back in britain

over a year ago

Just remember the mess we were in when she came to power, half the country on strike, as much as a basket case as greece is currently, dont you remember us having to go cap in hand to the IMF begging for money. Didnt get everything right but put the great back in britain "

Dont forget the rolling blackouts x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/07/15 22:17:10]

over a year ago

If they are anything like the Black American mum, who started hitting her teenage son for throwing stones at police, crime might not be much of a problem.

over a year ago

"If they are anything like the Black American mum, who started hitting her teenage son for throwing stones at police, crime might not be much of a problem."

Doubt it. My dad used to hit me for stuff, i just get better at not getting caught.

over a year ago

"Lol, some mum's would be bragging about their countries being so advanced and getting them to perform pointless 'amusing' things for other mums to show off. And posting pics on facebook of their country sleeping and doing nothing much.

"

over a year ago

"If they are anything like the Black American mum, who started hitting her teenage son for throwing stones at police, crime might not be much of a problem.

Doubt it. My dad used to hit me for stuff, i just get better at not getting caught."

By *obka3Couple
over a year ago

bournemouth

Just remember the mess we were in when she came to power, half the country on strike, as much as a basket case as greece is currently, dont you remember us having to go cap in hand to the IMF begging for money. Didnt get everything right but put the great back in britain

Dont forget the rolling blackouts x"

The powercuts were during ted heath's time when he took on the miners and we ended up with the three day week,that was 1974, even joe gormley admitted afterwards that the deal he offered the miners would have been better for them in the long run compared to the one they got under labour. Mrs T came to power in 79

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

What do you think x"

I think its a load of sexist rubbish

By *ustsomedude83Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

Have you people not seen what goes on over at Mumsnet?! The world would be doomed!

Post new Message to Thread