Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

When you know it's time to walk away from ur partner

Jump to newest

By *LLURS OP   Man
over a year ago

waterforx

Was in a relationship with a sociopath partner / one lie after another /. It's a mind game they play / but how did ye guys and girls know when to walk away from bad relationships / over to ye now it friend Paul

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As soon as it becomes hard work

over a year ago

I dont know how I knew exactly I just did, things had been declining steadily and I began to see him for who he really was and what he had done to me, thats when I knew it was time to end it.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

When I wanted to smash his face in whenever I saw it.

By *ubyExpreeWoman
over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

"When I wanted to smash his face in whenever I saw it."

Yep

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I have no experience but the second any drama started to occur on a regular basis, they would be shown the door.

And no return,

over a year ago

It time to walk from your partner when.....................they leave shit stains on the toilet bowl

over a year ago

When you realise that everything is one sided. You are giving love and affection, emotional support, financial support and making all the effort in the relationship and not even getting shown any appreciation for it.

It's time to re evaluate your self worth and realise you deserve better.

over a year ago

"When you realise that everything is one sided. You are giving love and affection, emotional support, financial support and making all the effort in the relationship and not even getting shown any appreciation for it.

It's time to re evaluate your self worth and realise you deserve better."

This.x

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

I wished I'd walked when I'd had the chance more than once

By *ephistoCouple
over a year ago

torrance

When it costs too much to love!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Was in a relationship with a sociopath partner / one lie after another /. It's a mind game they play / but how did ye guys and girls know when to walk away from bad relationships / over to ye now it friend Paul "

I sang your post. It's likes song lyrics.

over a year ago

. Nothing better than seeing the wood for the trees ....

over a year ago

When you're married and exploring without permission? Or just when you know you're not bring honest with yourself, as in living a daily lie, to those who you may care for / think you care for?

Or just when you rarely smile, underestimating a lack of happiness isn't fun I imagine.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"When you realise that everything is one sided. You are giving love and affection, emotional support, financial support and making all the effort in the relationship and not even getting shown any appreciation for it.

This together with verbal and mental abuse and realising he put himself and alcohol before anything else.

over a year ago

I'm still with me burd cause she's pretty awesome I'll 'ave ye know

over a year ago

when the little things you loved about them annoy you its time to get out

over a year ago

sounds like experience?

over a year ago

When it became toxic and she became violent

over a year ago

20 years later after they have fucked the best years away and you are like a wizards sleeve, and no one wants or looks at you anymore. Thats when to leave them

over a year ago

And before you notice he walks out gets a younger (f) and lets you sitting there with 2 kids a mortgage and depression.

If you are lucky you find a "Monster" like I did who stands up for you and tells the ex to stop "bullying" and to piss off. But that is luck and not many find someone like my new hubby... a proper Monster but will a heart of gold

over a year ago

A lot of people I know cant stand the thought of being alone even though they are not happy with the person they are with, And when they do leave a relationship but go straight into another within days

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

When you can't stand the thought of them coming home, can't stand them in the same room and don't want them anywhere near you anymore

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

" A lot of people I know cant stand the thought of being alone even though they are not happy with the person they are with, And when they do leave a relationship but go straight into another within days "

How do they do it Id rather be alone and happy hence being single 4 years

over a year ago

It's time to re evaluate your self worth and realise you deserve better.

And before you notice he walks out gets a younger (f) and lets you sitting there with 2 kids a mortgage and depression.

If you are lucky you find a "Monster" like I did who stands up for you and tells the ex to stop "bullying" and to piss off. But that is luck and not many find someone like my new hubby... a proper Monster but will a heart of gold "

Aww

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I found out on the Wednesday morning he was cheating on me after 20 years together. I struggled with every emotion over the next 2 days. I got home from work on the Friday, gave him a hug, kissed him on the forehead and told him he had to go.

To this day I can't believe how easily I let him go but there was no fight to be had & I have more self-respect than that.

We had talked about swinging as a couple but didn't know where to start. Part of me wishes he could really see me now - not as the ex-wife he collects his children from. I'm happier than I've been in years, I feel alive!!!!

It's taken a long time to see it but he did me a favour

over a year ago

When you dont feel you have time to yourself , your skin crawls when they touch you, they dont want to work and youre carrying them

over a year ago

over a year ago

When its a struggle to even smile and everything they say or do annoys u

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Yes

over a year ago

"Was in a relationship with a sociopath partner / one lie after another /. It's a mind game they play / but how did ye guys and girls know when to walk away from bad relationships / over to ye now it friend Paul "

Anyone else think this final explains all the weird "bad boy/girl" threads from this guy?

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Happens all the time .. just block her number and move on .

what is the point if they make you miserable

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

when you go on the Jeremy kyle show its over

over a year ago

I think very few people walk away from a relationship when they know its time

Most still hang on for a long time after even though they know deep down it's over

over a year ago

When I was looking for ways to kill him

Bad times

over a year ago

When he hit me

over a year ago

I still feel like that about him now and we've been split seven years

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"When I wanted to smash his face in whenever I saw it.

I still feel like that about him now and we've been split seven years "

10 years for me.

over a year ago

"Was in a relationship with a sociopath partner / one lie after another /. It's a mind game they play / but how did ye guys and girls know when to walk away from bad relationships / over to ye now it friend Paul

When he hit me

"

xxxx

over a year ago

When your logged into their Facebook, on nights, and watching the dirty chat between her and other blokes, and arranging to meet them, then coming home next morning and she's just emotionless.

Hence my precence here.

over a year ago

When you walk into your bathroom and you see your toothbrush and razor in a little corner on the shelf and her makeup, flat iron , curling iron , jewelry, and face cream cover the vanity.

When you walk into your shower and see 50 bottles of half empty shampoo and conditioner bottles , 5 different body washes and 5 multi colored body sponges.

It's time to break up

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

When they try and make you a swinger

By *LLURS OP   Man
over a year ago

waterforx

Great answers guys and girls big help to a lot of unhappy couples out there / but I think you feel when the time is right and you have had enough / like you simply cannot stand them anymore / is amassing how it goes from love to hate / so keep them stories cumming in my friends : my ex was would tell you she loves you. But really she hated me as she was a very unhappy sociopath who had a lot of previous broken relaitionships had a lucky escape from her dark world of depression /

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

I knew it was over when he made me mad enough to spit in his face (I've never done that before and highly doubt I ever will again!) and he told me he wanted a divorce.

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

For the record it was probably over well before that.. Dunno why I stayed

over a year ago

When I woke up one morning after years of putting up with shit but still living him....to feeling nothing. Packed my bags and left that morning after 24 years lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Hard work is what you can expect sometimes. If trust and respect have disappeared and serious communication don't reveal any chances of it being restored, then it may be time to get out.

If things aren't equal, without good reason, then it's time to reflect too.

Any harm done to you is reason to back off.

I've left when respect diminished.

I'm ok with love changing and uncertainty but some things are complete reasons to get out.

over a year ago

After many long term relationships i have decided i am not on the same wavelength as women at all, ive seen so much to put me off. I find women attractive enough to sleep with them but thats as far as i can go

By *icky999Man
over a year ago

warrington

"When you walk into your bathroom and you see your toothbrush and razor in a little corner on the shelf and her makeup, flat iron , curling iron , jewelry, and face cream cover the vanity.

When you walk into your shower and see 50 bottles of half empty shampoo and conditioner bottles , 5 different body washes and 5 multi colored body sponges.

It's time to break up "

19 bottles.

over a year ago

"When you walk into your bathroom and you see your toothbrush and razor in a little corner on the shelf and her makeup, flat iron , curling iron , jewelry, and face cream cover the vanity.

It's time to break up

19 bottles. "

Get rid of her now

Post new Message to Thread