Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The old woman with a dog

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can somebody please tell me who the little old woman with a dog is in the woods, she always appear when I'm standing with my ole bill out having a wee against a tree, it's clear for miles, but as soon as I start, along she comes. I wish she would leave me alone FFS!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

I think she was out with her husband the other day when I needed to have a wee on an 8 mile walk

No one around for miles

Squat and booom! someone is there!

over a year ago

Is she the ghost of dogging past?

over a year ago

"I think she was out with her husband the other day when I needed to have a wee on an 8 mile walk

No one around for miles

Squat and booom! someone is there! "

Not you too, what is wrong with her?

over a year ago

"Is she the ghost of dogging past? "

Lol, looking for her long lost hampton

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Can somebody please tell me who the little old woman with a dog is in the woods, she always appear when I'm standing with my ole bill out having a wee against a tree, it's clear for miles, but as soon as I start, along she comes. I wish she would leave me alone FFS! "

Perv!

over a year ago

"Can somebody please tell me who the little old woman with a dog is in the woods, she always appear when I'm standing with my ole bill out having a wee against a tree, it's clear for miles, but as soon as I start, along she comes. I wish she would leave me alone FFS!

Perv!"

Oi

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Can somebody please tell me who the little old woman with a dog is in the woods, she always appear when I'm standing with my ole bill out having a wee against a tree, it's clear for miles, but as soon as I start, along she comes. I wish she would leave me alone FFS!

Perv!"

Its like a tree bouncer / security.

Stood there knocking one out against an oak or an ash.

Save the trees and stop jizzing on them.

over a year ago

I was once washing paint striper from my penis when 2 old dears were walking by. They thought that I was trying to morris dance around a water butt.

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

"Can somebody please tell me who the little old woman with a dog is in the woods, she always appear when I'm standing with my ole bill out having a wee against a tree, it's clear for miles, but as soon as I start, along she comes. I wish she would leave me alone FFS! "

Come on tell the truth...

You watch for her and only get your cock out when you see her dog coming!

over a year ago

It's not b her fault she was sold a penischund as a puppy

over a year ago

Perv!

Its like a tree bouncer / security.

Stood there knocking one out against an oak or an ash.

Save the trees and stop jizzing on them.

"

Erm, I don't wank one out over trees, urine is actually beneficial to them in small doses, I, my willy and the tree are one.

over a year ago

Come on tell the truth...

You watch for her and only get your cock out when you see her dog coming!

"

Shit! found out.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I was once washing paint striper from my penis when 2 old dears were walking by. They thought that I was trying to morris dance around a water butt."

Why were you washing paint stripper from your penis?

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

"I was once washing paint striper from my penis when 2 old dears were walking by. They thought that I was trying to morris dance around a water butt.

Why were you washing paint stripper from your penis? "

Paint stripper is caustic....

If I got paint stripper on my penis I would be doing everything I could to dilute it and get it off my burning cock as fast as I could!

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

"I was once washing paint striper from my penis when 2 old dears were walking by. They thought that I was trying to morris dance around a water butt."

Was it warm?

Was it uncomfortable?

Bet you haven't done that again!

over a year ago

Turn it in, making me wince!

By *randmrsminxyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Yes meet this lady in Cornwall 2 years ago . In the middle of nowhere, found a nice spot to stop for 60 mins of nude sun bathing in-between farm visits . stripped , on blanket fast asleep when her dog ,Spaniel licks my ear to bring me out of my Kylie Minogue dream

She calls the dog gives me a smile then walks away .

Post new Message to Thread