Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

rimming and gaping

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

just thought I eddie would share with the fellow forum posters my love off arse rimming and gaping, that moment when your out and you see a right juicy arse, and wish you could have it for breakfast lunch and dinner although its rimming and gaping what other filty things do you guys and girls like or fantasies you would like to act out x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh god Iv read this whilst just about eating my breakfast!!

As much as I like rimming, I can't read about it right now... Off I clippity clop

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Oh god Iv read this whilst just about eating my breakfast!!

As much as I like rimming, I can't read about it right now... Off I clippity clop "

I enjoy rimming and being rimmed. But no good can ever come from gape

over a year ago

As much as I like rimming, I can't read about it right now... Off I clippity clop

I enjoy rimming and being rimmed. But no good can ever come from gape "

It just goes down a slippery slope from there

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

I love a gaping arsehole. You can't beat it!

over a year ago

I enjoy rimming and being rimmed. But no good can ever come from gape "

A gape isn't permanent, and comes from muscle control. Not many can do it. Good can come from it! Believe me.

over a year ago

Newbie to being rimmed. Really enjoyed it, love giving too.

All good in my book

By *ickyRockyTruroMan
over a year ago

Truro

love rimming both giving and receiving

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

I enjoy rimming and being rimmed. But no good can ever come from gape

A gape isn't permanent, and comes from muscle control. Not many can do it. Good can come from it! Believe me. "

I'm not a fan. I know it's popular but not for me.

I Find most stuff arousing but never being able to view someone's lower intestine.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

for me sex should be filthy and fun but the golden rule is respect another person's choice or decision happy shagging people xxxx

over a year ago

"just thought I eddie would share with the fellow forum posters my love off arse rimming and gaping, that moment when your out and you see a right juicy arse, and wish you could have it for breakfast lunch and dinner although its rimming and gaping what other filty things do you guys and girls like or fantasies you would like to act out x"

I love making a female gap and then tongue fucking her straight after

By *poolSteve80Man
over a year ago

nowhere

Everytime I see a nice sexy arse my first thought is how good it would be to get my face in it. Love licking a nice tight arsehole and getting my tongue deep in it. Have only been rimmed myself a few times but loved it.

over a year ago

I love being gaped by my fuckbuddy feels amazing x

over a year ago

"just thought I eddie would share with the fellow forum posters my love off arse rimming and gaping, that moment when your out and you see a right juicy arse, and wish you could have it for breakfast lunch and dinner although its rimming and gaping what other filty things do you guys and girls like or fantasies you would like to act out x"

I love doing it to guys. I have a hollow butt plug that I enjoy using on them far too much.

over a year ago

"just thought I eddie would share with the fellow forum posters my love off arse rimming and gaping, that moment when your out and you see a right juicy arse, and wish you could have it for breakfast lunch and dinner although its rimming and gaping what other filty things do you guys and girls like or fantasies you would like to act out x

I love doing it to guys. I have a hollow butt plug that I enjoy using on them far too much."

Is that the Tantalus ring? They look great fun.

over a year ago

"just thought I eddie would share with the fellow forum posters my love off arse rimming and gaping, that moment when your out and you see a right juicy arse, and wish you could have it for breakfast lunch and dinner although its rimming and gaping what other filty things do you guys and girls like or fantasies you would like to act out x

I love doing it to guys. I have a hollow butt plug that I enjoy using on them far too much.

Is that the Tantalus ring? They look great fun."

Oxballs Pighole.

Looks perverse. :D

over a year ago

Is that the Tantalus ring? They look great fun.

Oxballs Pighole.

Looks perverse. :D"

I'm not kidding, but I've got lab equipment that looks just like it! You might have just given me an idea...m

over a year ago

Wtf is gaping?!

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

You make me look classy, OP.

Keep up the good work

Post new Message to Thread