Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Multi meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just a thought, as we and many others on here have had no show, how about setting up a Multi meet, one is bound to turn up....well maybe lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just say you're having a gang bang.

Out of the ten men picked you'll get one, but not necessarily the one you want

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Just say you're having a gang bang.

Out of the ten men picked you'll get one, but not necessarily the one you want "

By *ain n MableWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Mmmmm we like the sound of that, Multi meet, is that posh for Gangbang? Either way is has a nice ring to it. Lol.

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Can I come?

C...

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

There is one particular lady I visit usually in the company of one or two other men.

Here husband arranges the meets and sometimes take part himself, but only invites men who have seen her at least twice before and therefore are totally reliable to turn up and to please her, so he doesn't get any of this single man no-show nonsense that appears to be the bane of those organising multi-man meets.

By *ain n MableWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"There is one particular lady I visit usually in the company of one or two other men.

Here husband arranges the meets and sometimes take part himself, but only invites men who have seen her at least twice before and therefore are totally reliable to turn up and to please her, so he doesn't get any of this single man no-show nonsense that appears to be the bane of those organising multi-man meets."

That's exactly how it should work, we have had so many no shows from guys after we have booked hotels. It really does test your resolve. But we shall persevere. Lol x

Post new Message to Thread