Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How much do you value...

Jump to newest

By *adybee77 OP   Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Discretion?

Do you think it is acceptable to talk about other meets on fab?

Would you use a previous meet as part of your "pulling" technique on here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I hate seeing it, it makes me cringe.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Lack of discretion that is. .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No I don't like to see people talking about other meets. And I'd be annoyed if someone was talking about meeting me to someone else. I don't even like to displays verifications, I like to keep things private.

over a year ago

"Discretion?

Would you use a previous meet as part of your "pulling" technique on here?"

Certainly not. What goes on with me stays with me, unless there was a crowd watching and what they tell others is up to them. I'm not shy

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Discretion?

No, it makes me cringe too.

over a year ago

I don't mention names but I do talk about things ive done with meets x

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd only mention previous meets in the broadest sense and no details at all

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Our only concern when it comes to discretion is that we shouldn't be outed to friends,family and employers.

Cal

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

years ago on another site this bloke id met put up a blog describing every detail of it I went crazy

over a year ago

No, not acceptable to talk about other meets, once spent a social evening with a couple, and they spent the whole night talking about other folk, was cringeworthy. Thankfully they are no longer on here.

over a year ago

"Discretion?

Isn't that what most verifications do anyway ?

over a year ago

"I'd only mention previous meets in the broadest sense and no details at all "

This

Though we have said good things about people who others have noticed in our verifications. But again, in broad terms. Nothing specific about our meets with them. Just that they are a nice person, worth a meet, that type of thing...

-Courtney

over a year ago

Everymeet sound me kept to the ppl involved in think talking about a meet is ok if no names are mentioned

over a year ago

if it's general chat it does not bother me if people are talking about somebody in particular I don't like that

on meet I may laugh and joke about weird/funny experiences I have had along the way but would never single anybody out or name names

over a year ago

"Discretion?"

Lots.

"Do you think it is acceptable to talk about other meets on fab?"

Not really.

"Would you use a previous meet as part of your "pulling" technique on here?"

Why would anyone?

By *omethingSoGoodAboutSofiaWoman
over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

"Discretion?

"

It is indeed, it's the only reason I 'pull'!!! Makes paying for all the lovely veris worth it!!!! Hahahaha!!!!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Some need to look up the meaning of discretion in the dictionary.

over a year ago

"Discretion?

It is indeed, it's the only reason I 'pull'!!! Makes paying for all the lovely veris worth it!!!! Hahahaha!!!! "

You're still not getting one of me until I receive the blow job a day as promised

over a year ago

"Discretion?

I value it a lot and more recently than ever before.

I'd rather nothing discussed with anyone , apart from me and that person.

over a year ago

I don't mind people talking about me, i also like talking about previous meets. Then again i'm into cuckolding so i would like that.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Some need to look up the meaning of discretion in the dictionary. "

there have been cringeworthy posts about people's sexual prowess, who has shagged who and who is going to be shagging

Discretion

By *o30Woman
over a year ago

Lincoln

I only chat with one about my meets, which are mainly social meets. I never discuss names or details if we do go further.

It's mainly the kind of personality they have or if I liked their company

over a year ago

Where verifications are concerned, yes I do prefer discretion. I don't want to see bragging about how many times someone made someone cum or other graphic details

over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

"No I don't like to see people talking about other meets. And I'd be annoyed if someone was talking about meeting me to someone else. I don't even like to displays verifications, I like to keep things private."

As you like to keep things private, would it be okay to talk to you, about you, if I ever get to meet you?!? Or at least meet you somewhere with a balcony, stand on it and be allowed to shout at the top of my voice 'Anna fucking anon is in my room!' With a big 'whoop whoop' on the end and maybe a fist pump? Just the once? I won't mention you ever again after that!

over a year ago

"Discretion?

Highly

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Discussing general fab experiences is OK with me. Actual names and details of specific meets isn't something I'd appreciate, either from someone I'm chatting with with a _iew to meeting or knowing they were sharing details about me. Hence why when I write veris I don't go into graphic detail and I'm lucky no-one has ever written one like that about me. As for using previous meets as a selling point, I don't get that at all. I rarely read veris of those I want to meet in case it colours my own opinion about them in advance and I like to make my own mind up.

over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

"Discretion?

It is indeed, it's the only reason I 'pull'!!! Makes paying for all the lovely veris worth it!!!! Hahahaha!!!!

You're still not getting one of me until I receive the blow job a day as promised

"

Ah what?! You said a fiver and a peck on the cheek would do you just fine! You're a cheeky cunt asking for more...Did I say I can't promise I won't stop there?!? Haha!

over a year ago

"Discretion?

Ah what?! You said a fiver and a peck on the cheek would do you just fine! You're a cheeky cunt asking for more...Did I say I can't promise I won't stop there?!? Haha! "

over a year ago

"No I don't like to see people talking about other meets. And I'd be annoyed if someone was talking about meeting me to someone else. I don't even like to displays verifications, I like to keep things private.

As you like to keep things private, would it be okay to talk to you, about you, if I ever get to meet you?!? Or at least meet you somewhere with a balcony, stand on it and be allowed to shout at the top of my voice 'Anna fucking anon is in my room!' With a big 'whoop whoop' on the end and maybe a fist pump? Just the once? I won't mention you ever again after that! "

Maybe a little one

over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

"Discretion?

Ah what?! You said a fiver and a peck on the cheek would do you just fine! You're a cheeky cunt asking for more...Did I say I can't promise I won't stop there?!? Haha!

"

As a possible future meet Scrum, you are breaking discretion rules! Discussing what is going to happen and causing folk distress cannot and will not be tolerated! (Save it for the veri and make sure I get 'sucks like a Henry'...dysons are shite!!!) I command you to take this to a private reply!!!

over a year ago

My work demands complete discretion and privacy. It's second nature to me now.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'd be upset if people didn't mention having met me.

over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

"No I don't like to see people talking about other meets. And I'd be annoyed if someone was talking about meeting me to someone else. I don't even like to displays verifications, I like to keep things private.

As you like to keep things private, would it be okay to talk to you, about you, if I ever get to meet you?!? Or at least meet you somewhere with a balcony, stand on it and be allowed to shout at the top of my voice 'Anna fucking anon is in my room!' With a big 'whoop whoop' on the end and maybe a fist pump? Just the once? I won't mention you ever again after that!

Maybe a little one "

WHOO...sorry, you said a little one, I'm getting carried away...whoop whoop!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Some need to look up the meaning of discretion in the dictionary.

there have been cringeworthy posts about people's sexual prowess, who has shagged who and who is going to be shagging

Discretion "

I don't want to know who has put their sausage in someone's flange the same as I don't want no one knowing who I am having a sausage fest with and I would like to think that the meets ive had, have stayed between us and not a subject of pillow talk at their next meet.

over a year ago

I think it depends. If it is just as a pulling tactic then no. Thats just creepy. If in discussion, you are talking about things you have tried, liked, disliked and so on then I think its fine as long as you dont give names away x

over a year ago

"No I don't like to see people talking about other meets. And I'd be annoyed if someone was talking about meeting me to someone else. I don't even like to displays verifications, I like to keep things private."

But what about pictures

what's the difference between showing a verification or displaying a pic with your meets on them?

over a year ago

"Discretion?

As a possible future meet Scrum, you are breaking discretion rules! Discussing what is going to happen and causing folk distress cannot and will not be tolerated! (Save it for the veri and make sure I get 'sucks like a Henry'...dysons are shite!!!) I command you to take this to a private reply!!! "

Thats only cos Henry's have primative filters and Dysons are ace. But no one cleans the filters on their Dysons cos they are lazy.

over a year ago

But what about pictures

what's the difference between showing a verification or displaying a pic with your meets on them?"

Any photos don't identify them, or even show much of them. You couldn't look at my profile and see from my photos who I've met.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

But what about pictures

what's the difference between showing a verification or displaying a pic with your meets on them?

Any photos don't identify them, or even show much of them. You couldn't look at my profile and see from my photos who I've met. "

As far as I can see you have had a meet with 2 hand Joe

over a year ago

But what about pictures

Any photos don't identify them, or even show much of them. You couldn't look at my profile and see from my photos who I've met. "

course you can cause he's got the same bedroom on his profile

over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

"Discretion?

As a possible future meet Scrum, you are breaking discretion rules! Discussing what is going to happen and causing folk distress cannot and will not be tolerated! (Save it for the veri and make sure I get 'sucks like a Henry'...dysons are shite!!!) I command you to take this to a private reply!!!

Thats only cos Henry's have primative filters and Dysons are ace. But no one cleans the filters on their Dysons cos they are lazy."

Dysons are too lazy to clean out their own filters, it's like expecting someone else to douche you... I'll change my own bag and come fully filtered and ready to suck thanks!!!!

over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

But what about pictures

You could...I did!!! Putting a picture of someone on your profile that's unidentifiable is the same as talking about a meet but not mentioning names/usernames to me...a little bit is shared but still dickstreet! (I can't speeellllll!!!)

over a year ago

But what about pictures

Any photos don't identify them, or even show much of them. You couldn't look at my profile and see from my photos who I've met.

course you can cause he's got the same bedroom on his profile

"

Yes but that's only because you knew where to look to see the same room I had the exact same photo on my profile for ages as a man had on his (I don't anymore, because he's left the site). No one ever messaged me saying "I see you've met 'x'" which they did regularly when I used to display verifications.

over a year ago

I've actually had to sign the official secrets act

Generally I don't mind if my fab meets talk about me to other meets.

over a year ago

"I've actually had to sign the official secrets act

Generally I don't mind if my fab meets talk about me to other meets. "

I've signed it too

over a year ago

Ok. So perhaps I'm not as discreet as I think. What I'm getting at is that I dislike posts boasting about meets. Like there was one last week ostensibly about how many messages women get where the bloke just happened to drop in all about how he'd been fucking a fit young 29 year old brunette. I just find it a bit cringey. And a lot of verifications read the same to me.

I think that kind of thing is different to a shared photo. I could 'shop him out but it would spoil it. That photo is there because I think my bum looks good, not as a "look who I'm shagging!" advert.

over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

"if it's general chat it does not bother me if people are talking about somebody in particular I don't like that

on meet I may laugh and joke about weird/funny experiences I have had along the way but would never single anybody out or name names "

This for me! As long as names aren't mentioned, I don't see the issue with sharing experiences...in terms of family, friends, my 'real' life away from fab...that's where I really value discretion the most! For myself and the people I meet! Oh and about this bragging, veri lark, ones bragging is another ones explaining...one has the choice to show or hide and will choose what is best for oneself...each to their own as they say...oh and let's not forget preferences!

over a year ago

"Discretion?

Lots.

Not really.

Why would anyone?"

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/07/15 22:47:01]

over a year ago

"Discretion?

I think it's ok to mention how it went and maybe omg wow sort of things. Too much detail is a bit crass.

No I would not use it as a pulling techniques that's even more crass.

over a year ago

I take a page out in my local paper & give a graphic account of my meets with names & photographs.

It's very popular.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

My past is history and I'd be uninterested in hearing about others. It's private so discretion is essential

over a year ago

"Ok. So perhaps I'm not as discreet as I think. What I'm getting at is that I dislike posts boasting about meets. Like there was one last week ostensibly about how many messages women get where the bloke just happened to drop in all about how he'd been fucking a fit young 29 year old brunette. I just find it a bit cringey. And a lot of verifications read the same to me.

I think that kind of thing is different to a shared photo. I could 'shop him out but it would spoil it. That photo is there because I think my bum looks good, not as a "look who I'm shagging!" advert. "

over a year ago

Discretion totally.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Respect and trust are major values to me, discretion by its nature is linked into these.

over a year ago

"Some need to look up the meaning of discretion in the dictionary.

Discretion "

They are at it again.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Discretion?

I'm dreadful.

I won't use names or ids or anything but it will all come out as some dreadfully droll anecdote about that time when...

over a year ago

We don't mind people talking about meeting us at all . It happens all the time and I guess we have reached an almost legendary status at the local dogging spots . So it's inevevitable . Infact we would think we had done something wrong if they didn't !

To be honest , it saves a load of wasted time having to chat and get to know people first , as our reputation precedes us

over a year ago

"I take a page out in my local paper & give a graphic account of my meets with names & photographs.

It's very popular."

Shit. Do you!?

over a year ago

"I take a page out in my local paper & give a graphic account of my meets with names & photographs.

It's very popular.

Shit. Do you!?

"

Yep, check the Get Reading website tomorrow. Makes very interesting reading

Post new Message to Thread