Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How did you meet your other half?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Being a single male in the world today is a frustrating and lonely experience, hence this very simple question.

Discuss.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I met my (now) hubby via a meet on another swinging site

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I was working in a pub part time and he used to drink in there

I didn't like him at all for a while

Reply privately

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

LOL

This is a good one...

I prised her away from her previous bf (sat him down and had a chat about how he wasn't performing and about these gay feelings he was having).

Then I put her up for auction and rigged the result.

All that for a shag - turned out we quite like each other...

Genuinely.

Reply privately

By *ex God and Sex KittenCouple
over a year ago

Planet kitten, North East usually but occasionally South as well

I met kitten when we worked at the same place. She offered me sex but that's a story for another day lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My ex husband I met at college in Wales & my recent ex I met at work.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My other half is lost in the universe somewhere...

Reply privately

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

On Fab.

Was neither frustrated or lonely at the time.

A

Reply privately

over a year ago

We met at university. He was a post-grad working on his PhD, I was finishing undergrad. Nothing sexier than brains

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

Serendipity......

Reply privately

over a year ago

we met in Blackpool , Mark was on a Stag do, and I was on a Girly birthday party, we just clicked and the rest is history

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab.

A"

Yet you still feel the need to remind others of your thinly veiled perceptions of your own superiority every time the most tenuous opportunity arises.

You're clearly incomplete or un-whole in someway Obi, you verify that yourself through your every post.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My housemate got bored of talking to him on a gaming site and told me to instead.

Nearly 9 years later I'm so pleased she did

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I met my husband when he was working security at my sisters bank.....she warned him off me which he ignored and he flirted outrageously with me which I never even noticed - despite all of this we have been together 17 years and married for just over 11 years so we got there in the end

Reply privately

over a year ago

First saw him when I was very underage at a club and thought wow I'm going to get him lol . But he was far too cool and unattainable.

Didn't actually get together until quite a few years later (by which time it was all legal lol).

Dx

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"On Fab.

A

Yet you still feel the need to remind others of your thinly veiled perceptions of your own superiority every time the most tenuous opportunity arises.

You're clearly incomplete or un-whole in someway Obi, you verify that yourself through your every post."

Have you thought that he just wasn't lonely of frustrated at that point, not every single male is lonely or frustrated I think you took his comment way too personally.

Reply privately

over a year ago

In a pub she chatted hi up lol been together 23 years married 19 rest history

Reply privately

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

We often frequented the same watering hole but somehow never met or bumped into eachother.

He apparently spotted me one night and later found me through a mutual friend on FaceAche. I was only looking for sex at the time so we began a friends with benefits relationship but it was clear we were spending more and more time together outside of the bedroom. 2 months later he admitted he had developed feelings for me and as much as I tried to deny it, 1 month after that I had to admit I felt the same.

4 years later, we're still going strong.

- Amy. x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"First saw him when I was very underage at a club and thought wow I'm going to get him lol . But he was far too cool and unattainable.

Didn't actually get together until quite a few years later (by which time it was all legal lol).

Dx"

Then I slapped her on the heid in a bar I used to run...the rest as they say has been magnificent, turbulent, apart, together, grumpy, happy, sexy and now involved more people than we'd ever have imagined!

B

Reply privately

By *cd and scruffCouple
over a year ago

Rochester

Swingers club. We were fucking each others brains out for a year before we even knew each others names.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My proper ex who is still the only woman I've really loved.

I don't know.

I just woke up with her the next day neither of us knows how we started talking, what bar it was in or which of us approached the other lok

Reply privately

over a year ago

I haven't got one at present.

My last one, which was last summer, I met on here.

Reply privately

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"Being a single male in the world today is a frustrating and lonely experience, hence this very simple question.

Discuss."

I totally agree OP. I often wonder how people seem to finding hooking up with someone so easy. I find it incredibly difficult.

Reply privately

By *ythenshawefredMan
over a year ago

stockport

"LOL

This is a good one...

I prised her away from her previous bf (sat him down and had a chat about how he wasn't performing and about these gay feelings he was having).

Then I put her up for auction and rigged the result.

All that for a shag - turned out we quite like each other...

Genuinely."

Actually believe it as its so insane you couldn't have made it up

Reply privately

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Being a single male in the world today is a frustrating and lonely experience, hence this very simple question.

Discuss."

'For some' would fit into that statement and make it clear that it's not a fact.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Discuss.

I totally agree OP. I often wonder how people seem to finding hooking up with someone so easy. I find it incredibly difficult."

It usually happens when you least expect it xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

We used to work together but then she left.... One night went out with colleagues to celebrate a birthday and Ginger walked in. Had never seen her glammed up before but thought to myself I'm going home with that woman. After fighting off competition, helping the homeless and saving a guys life did exactly that and we've been together happily ever after

Reply privately

over a year ago

We met at school

Got together at 16

And here we are

Reply privately

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"On Fab.

A

You're clearly incomplete or un-whole in someway Obi, you verify that yourself through your every post."

Perhaps reactions such as this are the reasons you feel lonely and frustrated? The guy was only answering your question.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab.

A

Meow...

Reply privately

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"On Fab.

A

You're clearly incomplete or un-whole in someway Obi, you verify that yourself through your every post.

Meow... "

Call that bitching?

ffs!

*rolls eyes*

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab.

A

Where the fuck did that come from?

Reply privately

By *ouble CCouple
over a year ago

Gran Canaria

On Fab. And have never looked back. Miss C. Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab.

A

Perhaps reactions such as this are the reasons you feel lonely and frustrated? The guy was only answering your question."

No I find certain people on here tend to respond to my questions in very specific fashion - you're another one of them.

Discuss.

I totally agree OP. I often wonder how people seem to finding hooking up with someone so easy. I find it incredibly difficult."

Do you think its entirely down to their perceptions of you though Howard? I mean, it's not as though I myself don't have opportunities for relationships, but rather I'm not often interested in who's offering. My standards aren't ridiculously high, but they are specific, and I have no interest in people I doubt will be able to cater for them. Sadly, it often seems the people I DO feel drawn to are all too often spoken for, and quite happy in their own relationships.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Met my real life other half at a part time job while a student.

Met my Fab almost other half on Fab

Reply privately

over a year ago

The only person I've ever truly properly loved was my ex girlfriend... I met her in the first place as she was in a relationship with my old best friend from primary school

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab.

A

Have you thought that he just wasn't lonely of frustrated at that point, not every single male is lonely or frustrated I think you took his comment way too personally. "

I didn't see anything wrong with Obi's post, it just paraphrased tge opening post Obviously touched a nerve though

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab.

A

Perhaps reactions such as this are the reasons you feel lonely and frustrated? The guy was only answering your question.

No I find certain people on here tend to respond to my questions in very specific fashion - you're another one of them.

Being a single male in the world today is a frustrating and lonely experience, hence this very simple question.

Discuss.

I totally agree OP. I often wonder how people seem to finding hooking up with someone so easy. I find it incredibly difficult.

Do you think its entirely down to their perceptions of you though Howard? I mean, it's not as though I myself don't have opportunities for relationships, but rather I'm not often interested in who's offering. My standards aren't ridiculously high, but they are specific, and I have no interest in people I doubt will be able to cater for them. Sadly, it often seems the people I DO feel drawn to are all too often spoken for, and quite happy in their own relationships."

I guess it depends how specific your requirements are. Whilst they may not be high they might be rare (2 different things, of course!) and if you have a suite of rare requirements getting them all to align in one individual may be the reason why you can't find the 'ideal' match.

How much leeway do you have? Is it black and white on the requirements or shades of grey? Having 'no interest' if they don't match your requirements sounds a little clinical - nobody is perfect and you have to live with and accept people's flaws / imperfections if you want lasting happiness - if they meet 95% of your requirements is that acceptable?

Of course, when you finally meet this person, they themselves might not be interested in the person who's offering and have no interest in you if you don't cater to their standards

Reply privately

over a year ago

In a night club. But I was a teenager and it was easier back then.

I get what you're saying SB, I think I'd struggle to meet someone now, I can't imagine where they'd come into my life from. This doesn't just apply to men.

My friends who've met people recently have all done it through dating sites. (As in proper ones, rather than POF and the like. Although one has met the guy she thinks is the love of her life from a random Tinder hookup that turned into something more.)

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/07/15 13:05:51]

Reply privately

over a year ago

We met on a well known fetish site that can't be mentioned on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its not frustrating being on your own, its only so if you make it so. I am to busy to even think I am on my own, gym and meal prep takes up my day lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab.

A

Have you thought that he just wasn't lonely of frustrated at that point, not every single male is lonely or frustrated I think you took his comment way too personally.

I didn't see anything wrong with Obi's post, it just paraphrased tge opening post Obviously touched a nerve though"

Yeah, definitely a theme unfolding through some of these responses, and from just whom I expected too...

Reply privately

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple
over a year ago

Nr coleford

We both met on here and in that time we are now hubby and wife we still play don't do the vanilla thing so it can work out

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its not frustrating being on your own, its only so if you make it so. I am to busy to even think I am on my own, gym and meal prep takes up my day lol "

Go on, I'll be first to say it, ... and all that waiting behind bushes in Penge (with Haribo's...)

Reply privately

over a year ago

I feel I've missed some back story here

Reply privately

By *nicorn hunterCouple
over a year ago

beccles

We meet though freinds.

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I was talking to my mum about dating and she even agreed in her day it was easier to meet someone. I am on dating sites however rarely log on to POF because I seem to attract the nutters. I have been on a few dates from Tinder etc, I just think it will happen when it's meant too ive stopped stressing about being single and just enjoy life and so far I'm having a blast.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Met mine here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its not frustrating being on your own, its only so if you make it so. I am to busy to even think I am on my own, gym and meal prep takes up my day lol

Go on, I'll be first to say it, ... and all that waiting behind bushes in Penge (with Haribo's...) "

lol yes and the haribos are hidden in the bush

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"On Fab.

A

I didn't see anything wrong with Obi's post, it just paraphrased tge opening post Obviously touched a nerve though

Yeah, definitely a theme unfolding through some of these responses, and from just whom I expected too..."

What's that supposed to mean? Here have your dummy back you seem to of thrown it on the floor.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab.

A

Discuss.

Do you think its entirely down to their perceptions of you though Howard? I mean, it's not as though I myself don't have opportunities for relationships, but rather I'm not often interested in who's offering. My standards aren't ridiculously high, but they are specific, and I have no interest in people I doubt will be able to cater for them. Sadly, it often seems the people I DO feel drawn to are all too often spoken for, and quite happy in their own relationships.

I guess it depends how specific your requirements are. Whilst they may not be high they might be rare (2 different things, of course!) and if you have a suite of rare requirements getting them all to align in one individual may be the reason why you can't find the 'ideal' match.

How much leeway do you have? Is it black and white on the requirements or shades of grey? Having 'no interest' if they don't match your requirements sounds a little clinical - nobody is perfect and you have to live with and accept people's flaws / imperfections if you want lasting happiness - if they meet 95% of your requirements is that acceptable?

Of course, when you finally meet this person, they themselves might not be interested in the person who's offering and have no interest in you if you don't cater to their standards"

I don't disagree with you Dan, as in most cases there must always be some degree of compromise from both halves in order to make it work. It's just that in my case, I rarely see or feel that 'hook' from the offers that come my way, that little tingle of intrigue that makes you want to investigate further, much like you're walking down the street and hear a piece of music playing, and want to hang around and listen because some part of it resonates with you (it's probably no surprise to find my taste in music is quite specific too ).

But I also think gender plays a big part too. I honestly believe that were I born a girl, I would have had vastly more opportunities than I have had as a male. Males are naturally programmed to seek out partners, this is why women so rarely have to make the first move, least of all on sites like this - my personality isn't easy for most people to click with, but I fully believe that a female with the same would have found it far easier to meet potential partners who would have been happy to compromise and meet her halfway.

Reply privately

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

Childhood swet hearts yes there is such a thing

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab.

A

Yeah, definitely a theme unfolding through some of these responses, and from just whom I expected too...

What's that supposed to mean? Here have your dummy back you seem to of thrown it on the floor. "

Now there's an intelligent contribution if I ever saw one...

Reply privately

over a year ago

We met online when we were both looking to talk to somebody about our mums (who both had the exact same rare cancer) and it turned out we lived about three miles away from each other!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I (he) taught karate and my now wife was the parent of two of my students.

Got talking, and we both became single within weeks of each other and found out we liked each other, managed to get Julia to take up karate, and she ended up winning a world title in her category.

We still fancy each other, and I still say a phwoar to myself almost every time I see her.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wholly, wholly disagree that it's easier for women in the outside world to find partners. They may be able to find a shag more easily and obviously on here the world is at their feet but you are so wrong about it being easier for women in finding life partners.

If you're fixated on that as being the 'problem' or your excuse, when in fact the real issue is just that you haven't met the right person (for whom you are also the right person) then I really think you will always prove your own theory right, at the expense of actually finding the relationship you crave.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab.

A

Yeah, definitely a theme unfolding through some of these responses, and from just whom I expected too..."

Seriously? The only 'theme unfolding' isppeople are somewhat incredulous at your completely over tge top personal attack aimed at Obi

Reply privately

over a year ago

*free hugs available here*

It's Monday.....

Nobody likes Monday's.......

Let's just hug it out.......

And......

Breathe.......

Woosah

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab.

A

Seriously? The only 'theme unfolding' isppeople are somewhat incredulous at your completely over tge top personal attack aimed at Obi "

The people who are 'completely incredulous' are, as I mentioned, just the ones I expected would be, everyone else seems to find the topic itself more interesting.

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"On Fab.

A

What's that supposed to mean? Here have your dummy back you seem to of thrown it on the floor.

Now there's an intelligent contribution if I ever saw one... "

Oh you do make me laugh

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab.

A

Discuss.

Of course, when you finally meet this person, they themselves might not be interested in the person who's offering and have no interest in you if you don't cater to their standards

I don't disagree with you Dan, as in most cases there must always be some degree of compromise from both halves in order to make it work. It's just that in my case, I rarely see or feel that 'hook' from the offers that come my way, that little tingle of intrigue that makes you want to investigate further, much like you're walking down the street and hear a piece of music playing, and want to hang around and listen because some part of it resonates with you (it's probably no surprise to find my taste in music is quite specific too ).

But I also think gender plays a big part too. I honestly believe that were I born a girl, I would have had vastly more opportunities than I have had as a male. Males are naturally programmed to seek out partners, this is why women so rarely have to make the first move, least of all on sites like this - my personality isn't easy for most people to click with, but I fully believe that a female with the same would have found it far easier to meet potential partners who would have been happy to compromise and meet her halfway."

can't disagree with you. In the dating / mating game the female has always had the balance of power. Even on a base level I've always said that most females could, if they so wanted, go out and get laid every night if they wanted to (they may need to be flexible with their standards to do so) but most males couldn't.

Similarly with partnering up for longer term relationships - the pool of potential suitors will be larger on the whole for ladies so a bigger sample to choose from to find the 'person of best fit'.

Anyway, as Miss Innocent said above, I'm sure Cupid's arrow will strike when it is least expected, certainly that's how it happened for me!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"*free hugs available here*

It's Monday.....

Nobody likes Monday's.......

Let's just hug it out.......

And......

Breathe.......

Woosah "

I'll hug you if you want miss, but be warned, I'm a squeezer.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Met my real life other half at a part time job while a student.

Met my Fab almost other half on Fab "

Out of interest, do you have similar feelings for your fab other half as your real life partner? I've always wondered how people who are married manage emotional attachments with those they spend large amounts of intimate time with.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab.

A

Oh you do make me laugh "

Simple things please simple minds

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"On Fab.

A

Oh you do make me laugh

Simple things please simple minds "

Hahaha so funny

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab.

A

Discuss.

But I also think gender plays a big part too. I honestly believe that were I born a girl, I would have had vastly more opportunities than I have had as a male. Males are naturally programmed to seek out partners, this is why women so rarely have to make the first move, least of all on sites like this - my personality isn't easy for most people to click with, but I fully believe that a female with the same would have found it far easier to meet potential partners who would have been happy to compromise and meet her halfway.

can't disagree with you. In the dating / mating game the female has always had the balance of power. Even on a base level I've always said that most females could, if they so wanted, go out and get laid every night if they wanted to (they may need to be flexible with their standards to do so) but most males couldn't.

Similarly with partnering up for longer term relationships - the pool of potential suitors will be larger on the whole for ladies so a bigger sample to choose from to find the 'person of best fit'.

Anyway, as Miss Innocent said above, I'm sure Cupid's arrow will strike when it is least expected, certainly that's how it happened for me!"

Out of interest, what is it that makes you think the potential pool of suitors is larger for women than it is for men?

This hasn't at all been my experience in relation to my friends, family and colleagues (a mixed bag of ages and sexes and sexualities). Men and women seem to have found it equally easy or difficult to find someone to have a relationship with.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab.

A

Seriously? The only 'theme unfolding' isppeople are somewhat incredulous at your completely over tge top personal attack aimed at Obi

The people who are 'completely incredulous' are, as I mentioned, just the ones I expected would be, everyone else seems to find the topic itself more interesting."

The post you made was unnecessary so you can hardly complain that people have questioned it.

I've also responded to your opening post though like obi I cannot relate to finding being single either lonely ir frustrating

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

Dont have one...just spent over 4 years on my own, by choice.never say never..however i feel i am a whole person, id be looking for another whole person, not my 'other half'...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab.

A

Discuss.

can't disagree with you. In the dating / mating game the female has always had the balance of power. Even on a base level I've always said that most females could, if they so wanted, go out and get laid every night if they wanted to (they may need to be flexible with their standards to do so) but most males couldn't."

An example then could be a girl goes out on the town one night feeling horny, to such an extent that she'll have pretty much any guy who's interested (we'll assume she's not much of a looker herself). She's gonna be putting it out pretty obviously, and loads of guys, many of them who couldn't do any better, are going to be pitching her way - so basically any one of these guys, despite the girl offering herself up on a plate, is STILL gonna have plenty of competition and the odds are against him despite the fact her standards are low.

A bit ironic really when you think about it - this makes perfect sense from an evolutionary filtering perspective, it's just that in the case of this example, the dregs are getting filtered from the dregs, like squeezing the spilt lager out of the ashtray - it's still vile, but at least it's not ash

"Anyway, as Miss Innocent said above, I'm sure Cupid's arrow will strike when it is least expected, certainly that's how it happened for me!"

Well, just as long as it strikes the girl who's arrow struck me at the same time, wonderful - it's fucking painful when cupid misses the other person

Reply privately

over a year ago

Out of interest, do you have similar feelings for your fab other half as your real life partner? I've always wondered how people who are married manage emotional attachments with those they spend large amounts of intimate time with. "

No. Completely different. One is a life-long love. The other is a friendship based on a similar taste in post-coital snacks and meerkats.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Out of interest, what is it that makes you think the potential pool of suitors is larger for women than it is for men?

This hasn't at all been my experience in relation to my friends, family and colleagues (a mixed bag of ages and sexes and sexualities). Men and women seem to have found it equally easy or difficult to find someone to have a relationship with. "

Agree with this. I broke up with a long term partner a couple of years ago and dated on/off for 2.5 years. It was dumb luck that I found someone that I like enough to be with after dating dozens of men. I may have had lots of opportunities, but it doesn't mean it was easy to find someone I clicked with.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab.

A

Discuss.

Anyway, as Miss Innocent said above, I'm sure Cupid's arrow will strike when it is least expected, certainly that's how it happened for me!

Out of interest, what is it that makes you think the potential pool of suitors is larger for women than it is for men?

This hasn't at all been my experience in relation to my friends, family and colleagues (a mixed bag of ages and sexes and sexualities). Men and women seem to have found it equally easy or difficult to find someone to have a relationship with. "

Just my personal experience Anna, particularly when younger and single. My female friends would never be short of dating offers, my male friends and I less so and often rejected / spurned when approaching people. Even nowadays my female peers get chatted up when out and about even if attached.

Perhaps it's just the dynamic that men *think* rightly or wrongly that they are expected to make the approach in most cases?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab.

A

The people who are 'completely incredulous' are, as I mentioned, just the ones I expected would be, everyone else seems to find the topic itself more interesting.

The post you made was unnecessary so you can hardly complain that people have questioned it.

I've also responded to your opening post though like obi I cannot relate to finding being single either lonely ir frustrating"

Despite the fact that so many of your forum contributions are inherently negative.

Interesting that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Perhaps it's just the dynamic that men *think* rightly or wrongly that they are expected to make the approach in most cases?

"

Is it any different for the Lions and Tigers?

Reply privately

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

I met my husband on fab. We got chatting in the midlands chatroom, decided to meet and one meet lead to another and then to a relationship. Been married 9 weeks now

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Perhaps it's just the dynamic that men *think* rightly or wrongly that they are expected to make the approach in most cases?

Is it any different for the Lions and Tigers?"

With a pack of big cats the females don't have a choice in the male.

That's one of the reasons why the alpha male attitude often doesn't work for people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Met Mr General in a nightclub - wouldn't give him my number at first as said he was probably a perv - turns out I was right

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's one of the reasons why the alpha male attitude often doesn't work for people. "

But how do you think the male acquires his pride? Those ladies don't come to him, he earned them by being bigger, stronger and more virile than his competition, he became the head of the pride because he was WORTHIER than the other males.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Out of interest, do you have similar feelings for your fab other half as your real life partner? I've always wondered how people who are married manage emotional attachments with those they spend large amounts of intimate time with.

No. Completely different. One is a life-long love. The other is a friendship based on a similar taste in post-coital snacks and meerkats. "

Cake and eat it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Dont have one...just spent over 4 years on my own, by choice.never say never..however i feel i am a whole person, id be looking for another whole person, not my 'other half'..."

I consider myself a whole person too. "Other-half" is just a saying. I doubt most of the people in relationships who answered this question feel they are less of a person...

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's one of the reasons why the alpha male attitude often doesn't work for people.

But how do you think the male acquires his pride? Those ladies don't come to him, he earned them by being bigger, stronger and more virile than his competition, he became the head of the pride because he was WORTHIER than the other males."

Hold on... Women aren't a commodity to be traded/earned. Feline and human behaviour are different

Reply privately

over a year ago

No. Completely different. One is a life-long love. The other is a friendship based on a similar taste in post-coital snacks and meerkats.

Cake and eat it?"

Eh, he answered honestly because I asked a personal question. He shouldn't be judged for his personal desires.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/07/15 13:48:27]

Reply privately

over a year ago

But how do you think the male acquires his pride? Those ladies don't come to him, he earned them by being bigger, stronger and more virile than his competition, he became the head of the pride because he was WORTHIER than the other males."

Maybe you are less worthy tgan the males you feel that you are superior to?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me and Ess met on a nightout. He was doing a gig and i think i fancied myself as a bit of a groupie, long story short he pierced my boob with a band badge and six years later here we are

Peach

Reply privately

over a year ago

We met on here x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cake and eat it?

Eh, he answered honestly because I asked a personal question. He shouldn't be judged for his personal desires. "

I don't think many people would be here if their real life was even halfway close to providing everything we needed for physical, emotional and psychological contentment. We all try and live the best way we can in our own uniquely flawed ways.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab.

A

Discuss.

This hasn't at all been my experience in relation to my friends, family and colleagues (a mixed bag of ages and sexes and sexualities). Men and women seem to have found it equally easy or difficult to find someone to have a relationship with.

Just my personal experience Anna, particularly when younger and single. My female friends would never be short of dating offers, my male friends and I less so and often rejected / spurned when approaching people. Even nowadays my female peers get chatted up when out and about even if attached.

Perhaps it's just the dynamic that men *think* rightly or wrongly that they are expected to make the approach in most cases?

"

I feel like both you and the OP are slightly conflating "someone to have sex with" and "someone to have a relationship with". If I was single tomorrow, i would probably get more offers of sex or maybe even a date than my male counterpart, but I'd be a childless single woman in my 30s and that comes with a whole other set of pressures which are probably offputting to a man, which my male equivalent wouldn't have.

There's no reason it's any harder for men or women to find a relationship than the other, although I DO see where you're coming from about the approach part. I think attitudes towards that are changing among younger women and men.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cake and eat it?

Eh, he answered honestly because I asked a personal question. He shouldn't be judged for his personal desires.

I don't think many people would be here if their real life was even halfway close to providing everything we needed for physical, emotional and psychological contentment. We all try and live the best way we can in our own uniquely flawed ways. "

Although it's not something I'd do, I understand. Just wondered if the emotions crossed over (I suspect they would for me).

Reply privately

over a year ago

As a single woman I get what I want physically here.

But I've also realised that the full package of a full blown relationship is not the pit of gold at the end of the rainbow.

So I'm open minded, open hearted. Still me, on the shelf or available for whatever takes my fancy.

Reply privately

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"

Ah! Now I see why we've had all this naked aggression.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab.

A

Discuss.

An example then could be a girl goes out on the town one night feeling horny, to such an extent that she'll have pretty much any guy who's interested (we'll assume she's not much of a looker herself). She's gonna be putting it out pretty obviously, and loads of guys, many of them who couldn't do any better, are going to be pitching her way - so basically any one of these guys, despite the girl offering herself up on a plate, is STILL gonna have plenty of competition and the odds are against him despite the fact her standards are low.

A bit ironic really when you think about it - this makes perfect sense from an evolutionary filtering perspective, it's just that in the case of this example, the dregs are getting filtered from the dregs, like squeezing the spilt lager out of the ashtray - it's still vile, but at least it's not ash

Well, just as long as it strikes the girl who's arrow struck me at the same time, wonderful - it's fucking painful when cupid misses the other person "

Both my relationships didn't work out & I'm not sure I'll ever find someone I could spend the rest of my life with now.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I am neither lonely nor frustrated and I certainly don't want a partner. I enjoy it the way it is.

Good luck to people who do seek a partner though

Reply privately

over a year ago

If your not happy with someone then you should leave them instead of cheating!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If your not happy with someone then you should leave them instead of cheating!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mail order bride from the classified section of horse and hound magazine.

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

In a pub

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If your not happy with someone then you should leave them instead of cheating!"

I'm not going to explain why this isn't correct because that would involve giving you information which I don't want or need to give you.

I'm also not going to say that you should stop swinging because you should be happy and content with your partner, because that would be both ridiculous and judgemental.

Generalisations rarely account for all circumstances.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I met my ex while out shopping many moons ago, he made up some cock hyde excuse to come talk to me

was together a few years got married, got devorce I love being single, it's the only relationship I've ever been in and being in it made me realise just how much I love being single

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If your not happy with someone then you should leave them instead of cheating!

I'm not going to explain why this isn't correct because that would involve giving you information which I don't want or need to give you.

I'm also not going to say that you should stop swinging because you should be happy and content with your partner, because that would be both ridiculous and judgemental.

Generalisations rarely account for all circumstances. "

You phrased that far more maturely than I did

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not everybody sees a connection between love and sex, some people are perfectly happy with their partner but still want sex outside of their relationship

I'm not saying I agree with this I'm just saying all because somebody cheats that does not always mean they have an unhappy home life

i believe the expression is have your cake and eat it

Reply privately

over a year ago

But how do you think the male acquires his pride? Those ladies don't come to him, he earned them by being bigger, stronger and more virile than his competition, he became the head of the pride because he was WORTHIER than the other males.

Hold on... Women aren't a commodity to be traded/earned. Feline and human behaviour are different "

I didn't say anything about trading...earned however, I stand by, assuming that you don't simply give your time/love/affections away to any man who asks for them?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I met my ex husband online, since getting divorced ive been single nearly 2 years, ive dates people & tried to start relationships but they havent worked!

due to my ex's behaviour i dont trust easily and the smallest of things put me off someone now!

Yes I can laid whenever i want most of the time if i didnt have standard but i do and when dating they are even higher so its really hard to find that connection on all levels with a guy

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's one of the reasons why the alpha male attitude often doesn't work for people."

In the wild it's not a choice they need to consciously make, their best chance of having successful offspring and carrying on their DNA is by mating with the most powerful male - I'm pretty sure that a sensitive male lion who prefers to sort his issues out with a polite discussion over a cup of tea doesn't get far in a world where survival depends on killing things before they kill you.

Human society is somewhat different in that we're 'sort of' more civilised than the animals around us (though that's an entirely different debate), but you don't filter out the rules of billions of years of evolution in a few thousand years of civilisation.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Generalisations rarely account for all circumstances. "

I never said you had to explain to me or give me information! Plus I would be very happy to give up swinging because I am happy and content with my boyfriend

Reply privately

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

I can't remember what the question was?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can't remember what the question was? "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not everybody sees a connection between love and sex, some people are perfectly happy with their partner but still want sex outside of their relationship

I'm not saying I agree with this I'm just saying all because somebody cheats that does not always mean they have an unhappy home life

"

I agree

Reply privately

over a year ago

You really want to base your argument on a man's worth on an example that includes "murdering the children of other males"?

Cause you know it's not the best point to make.

Also in the human world brains are significantly more important than brawn as it leads to greater income and power.

All those women chasing after their rich husband aren't looking in the local gym.

Also we have knives.... don't matter how big or strong you are little lion when someone walks up behind you and sticks on in your kidney and twists you're as dead as the weakest of nerds.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"But how do you think the male acquires his pride? Those ladies don't come to him, he earned them by being bigger, stronger and more virile than his competition, he became the head of the pride because he was WORTHIER than the other males.

Hold on... Women aren't a commodity to be traded/earned. Feline and human behaviour are different

I didn't say anything about trading...earned however, I stand by, assuming that you don't simply give your time/love/affections away to any man who asks for them?"

But the implication from this is the alpha male approach of being bigger and stronger is how you earn female time/love/affections.

I have never been biggest, strongest, best, etc. Instead I'm nice, not as funny as I think, relaxed, and try to make people I'm with relax and smile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

In the wild it's not a choice they need to consciously make, their best chance of having successful offspring and carrying on their DNA is by mating with the most powerful male - I'm pretty sure that a sensitive male lion who prefers to sort his issues out with a polite discussion over a cup of tea doesn't get far in a world where survival depends on killing things before they kill you.

Human society is somewhat different in that we're 'sort of' more civilised than the animals around us (though that's an entirely different debate), but you don't filter out the rules of billions of years of evolution in a few thousand years of civilisation."

You're talking about sexual selection which if you read up on it isn't exactly logical.

The male bird with the biggest red breast may die much quicker to predators than the camouflaged one but the lady's breed with the biggest red chest so the males adapt to have Bigger Redder chests even though it's actually bad for their survival.

And in humans especially power is not basic physical strength.

just look at the most powerful men in the world not one of them is particularly strong

Reply privately

over a year ago

How is this relevant to the original question about how we met our other halves?

Reply privately

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

We met at a funeral

Reply privately

over a year ago

We met on a night out

Reply privately

over a year ago

How is this relevant to the original question about how we met our other halves? "

I was about comments that were posted on the thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh dear getting blocked for having an opinion,what ever next

Reply privately

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"On Fab.

A

Discuss.

Do you think its entirely down to their perceptions of you though Howard? I mean, it's not as though I myself don't have opportunities for relationships, but rather I'm not often interested in who's offering. My standards aren't ridiculously high, but they are specific, and I have no interest in people I doubt will be able to cater for them. Sadly, it often seems the people I DO feel drawn to are all too often spoken for, and quite happy in their own relationships."

That sounds a bit like me. My standards aren't ridiculously high though there is a certain kind of woman I'm looking for. At this point in my life I'm not interested in settling for second best. I'm looking for the real deal now. I could go out tomorrow and pick up a girlfriend but it would be pointless. I want someone who ticks every box. Though that doesn't mean I'm looking for perfection, far from it. I find all the women that genuinely do interest me are either taken or they're not interested in me. I think when the time is right it will just happen.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab.

A

Discuss.

That sounds a bit like me. My standards aren't ridiculously high though there is a certain kind of woman I'm looking for. At this point in my life I'm not interested in settling for second best. I'm looking for the real deal now. I could go out tomorrow and pick up a girlfriend but it would be pointless. I want someone who ticks every box. Though that doesn't mean I'm looking for perfection, far from it. I find all the women that genuinely do interest me are either taken or they're not interested in me. I think when the time is right it will just happen."

I think this sounds sweet

-Courtney

Reply privately

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

"On Fab.

A

Wow! Where did that come from?

Can't answer your question as I'm single myself but it doesn't bother me as much.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You really want to base your argument on a man's worth on an example that includes "murdering the children of other males"?"

Why did you put that in inverted commas?

Whilst that is indeed a common practice in the world of the wild, humans, with our developed abilities in empathy and perhaps even honour in this case, mostly would never do such a thing even to the children of our competition simply because it's a disgusting and cowardly act, that if we could comfortably engage in would speak volumes of our own weakness and likely inability to form healthy relationships within our own families, which of course, would then be detrimental to our own survival.

"Also in the human world brains are significantly more important than brawn as it leads to greater income and power."

Also true in the most part, but again, it's massive numbers in evolution VS far fewer in civilisation. I recall a documentary once where they lined a load of guys up behind a one way screen, and asked a panel of ladies to pick the most attractive - one fella was around 5'2 I believe, and the people conducting the test had concocted a story about him being an exceptionally intelligent and successful businessman with a large fortune to his name, he was also impeccably well dressed and styled, and generally presented as a 'winner' - not a single woman chose him, no matter how many of his supposed accomplishments where highlighted. I can already hear the counter points of 'sex vs relationship' being concocted, it doesn't make a difference ladies, you wouldn't notice this guy in the street, you probably wouldn't be the one approaching him in a romantic fashion - because you are ignorant to his success, he may as well not even have it.

"All those women chasing after their rich husband aren't looking in the local gym."

See above.

"Also we have knives.... don't matter how big or strong you are little lion when someone walks up behind you and sticks on in your kidney and twists you're as dead as the weakest of nerds. "

That little lion may have a knife of his own...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab.

A

Discuss.

That sounds a bit like me. My standards aren't ridiculously high though there is a certain kind of woman I'm looking for. At this point in my life I'm not interested in settling for second best. I'm looking for the real deal now. I could go out tomorrow and pick up a girlfriend but it would be pointless. I want someone who ticks every box. Though that doesn't mean I'm looking for perfection, far from it. I find all the women that genuinely do interest me are either taken or they're not interested in me. I think when the time is right it will just happen."

I also agree when the time is right it will happen. I don't care if I'm in my 40's before I meet the one. I'm definite not settling for 2nd best.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab.

A

Wow! Where did that come from?

Can't answer your question as I'm single myself but it doesn't bother me as much."

Why are people so surprised. It's not a secret that obi and SB have a very volatile relationship on here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab.

A

Discuss.

You clearly have a healthy sense of pride as a man, and a realisation of your own worth. Keep trying, and maybe the right woman for you may just notice this herself one day

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh dear getting blocked for having an opinion,what ever next "

Getting blocked for rolling your eyes apparently, if my experience is anything to go by!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab.

A

Discuss.

And she will be a very lucky woman xxxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I find it interesting that a number of the men on this thread are apparently extremely well versed on what women want and why this is the reason they're single, while a number of the women are stating that's not the case but apparently they're wrong. Perhaps, actually, this is the reason.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh dear getting blocked for having an opinion,what ever next

Getting blocked for rolling your eyes apparently, if my experience is anything to go by! "

I've not blocked anyone today so I assuming people have blocked me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh dear getting blocked for having an opinion,what ever next "

I block people I have no desire to meet.

Reply privately

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple
over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

I met superman at a fireworks display I had no idea that he liked me....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I find it interesting that a number of the men on this thread are apparently extremely well versed on what women want and why this is the reason they're single, while a number of the women are stating that's not the case but apparently they're wrong. Perhaps, actually, this is the reason. "

Pretty much! Men tell me what I want in a relationship and dont actually ask!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I block people I have no desire to meet."

That makes two of us then

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/07/15 15:20:03]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I find it interesting that a number of the men on this thread are apparently extremely well versed on what women want and why this is the reason they're single, while a number of the women are stating that's not the case but apparently they're wrong. Perhaps, actually, this is the reason.

Pretty much! Men tell me what I want in a relationship and dont actually ask! "

If we agreed with everything you said you wouldn't want us, it'd be like playing a slot machine where you always win.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is it just this thread or did lots of people wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?

I'm handing out free hugs and kisses to anyone who wants them

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I find it interesting that a number of the men on this thread are apparently extremely well versed on what women want and why this is the reason they're single, while a number of the women are stating that's not the case but apparently they're wrong. Perhaps, actually, this is the reason.

If we agreed with everything you said you wouldn't want us, it'd be like playing a slot machine where you always win."

There is a difference between agreeing with everything we say and, as a few of you are doing, making it a pissing contest between the fellas, and ignoring salient points which are being raised by women.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You really want to base your argument on a man's worth on an example that includes "murdering the children of other males"?

Whilst that is indeed a common practice in the world of the wild, humans, with our developed abilities in empathy and perhaps even honour in this case, mostly would never do such a thing even to the children of our competition simply because it's a disgusting and cowardly act, that if we could comfortably engage in would speak volumes of our own weakness and likely inability to form healthy relationships within our own families, which of course, would then be detrimental to our own survival.

Also in the human world brains are significantly more important than brawn as it leads to greater income and power.

Also true in the most part, but again, it's massive numbers in evolution VS far fewer in civilisation. I recall a documentary once where they lined a load of guys up behind a one way screen, and asked a panel of ladies to pick the most attractive - one fella was around 5'2 I believe, and the people conducting the test had concocted a story about him being an exceptionally intelligent and successful businessman with a large fortune to his name, he was also impeccably well dressed and styled, and generally presented as a 'winner' - not a single woman chose him, no matter how many of his supposed accomplishments where highlighted. I can already hear the counter points of 'sex vs relationship' being concocted, it doesn't make a difference ladies, you wouldn't notice this guy in the street, you probably wouldn't be the one approaching him in a romantic fashion - because you are ignorant to his success, he may as well not even have it.

All those women chasing after their rich husband aren't looking in the local gym.

See above.

Also we have knives.... don't matter how big or strong you are little lion when someone walks up behind you and sticks on in your kidney and twists you're as dead as the weakest of nerds.

That little lion may have a knife of his own..."

So basically you are saying that women are attracted to alpha male types?

Reply privately

over a year ago

If we agreed with everything you said you wouldn't want us, it'd be like playing a slot machine where you always win."

Its not about agreeing with what i want its about asking what I want in a man or from the relationship rather than telling me how it will be! Im rather independent and like my alone time & some guy dont seem to understand i dont want to be attached to them 24/7

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is it just this thread or did lots of people wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?

-Courtney"

Kiss me sweetly Courtney and I will slide my tongue so far into your anus I'll be licking your tonsils x

Reply privately

over a year ago

See above.

So basically you are saying that women are attracted to alpha male types?"

Try reading my post you quoted.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I agree "

That's what I said earlier

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is it just this thread or did lots of people wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?

-Courtney

Kiss me sweetly Courtney and I will slide my tongue so far into your anus I'll be licking your tonsils x"

Wow. Now that's an offer!

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

See above.

So basically you are saying that women are attracted to alpha male types?"

I'm not

the only way a relationship would. ever work for me is if I was with somebody who never questioned me or anything I do

of course I'm not stupid and I know this will never happen which is why I'm single and have been most of my life

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

it's a good read

Reply privately

over a year ago

Getting blocked for rolling your eyes apparently, if my experience is anything to go by!

I've not blocked anyone today so I assuming people have blocked me"

You must have blocked me from a previous time when I answered someone's questions in a way that you didn't like!

Reply privately

over a year ago

-Courtney

Kiss me sweetly Courtney and I will slide my tongue so far into your anus I'll be licking your tonsils x

-Courtney"

See? In spite of all my chest beating, there's still a part of me that would more than happily submit for a woman I suitably desire.

I'd lie down naked on broken glass and be a bridge for the right woman, just so she wouldn't cut her feet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

See above.

So basically you are saying that women are attracted to alpha male types?

I'm not

the only way a relationship would. ever work for me is if I was with somebody who never questioned me or anything I do

of course I'm not stupid and I know this will never happen which is why I'm single and have been most of my life

"

You wouldn't want a power struggle then, that's understandable in a relationship.

It's strange because your personality actually comes across as rather attractive Nymphos. You're very 'real' without coming off as bitter and angry as so many do.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You must have blocked me from a previous time when I answered someone's questions in a way that you didn't like! "

80% of the forums have me blocked that's why I haven't met any of them they all have me blocked

you get used to it

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's an interesting and maybe insightful analogy.

I'm NOT having a dig, genuinly. But is that why you put a lot of effort into your gym work?

You're obviously proud of your physique.

Many of your posts have an air of "fight" about them, a "fight" to be won.

Is your pride in your appearance peacocking, are your arguments an attempt to prove yourself stronger and more virile than people you perceive to be a threat to your success?

Honestly and genuinly not a dig at you, nothing more than random thoughts.

Reply privately

over a year ago

-Courtney

-Courtney

See? In spite of all my chest beating, there's still a part of me that would more than happily submit for a woman I suitably desire.

I'd lie down naked on broken glass and be a bridge for the right woman, just so she wouldn't cut her feet."

Chest beating can be good sometimes

And if you're going to be lying down naked I think the last thing I would do is use you as a bridge

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I answer the question initially posed on this thread, or is that not allowed?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd lie down naked on broken glass and be a bridge for the right woman, just so she wouldn't cut her feet."

I'd sweep it to one side.

Its clearly l different for me because I'm not attracted to ladies who are seeking an alpha male, so I don't try and mimic that behaviour.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You must have blocked me from a previous time when I answered someone's questions in a way that you didn't like!

80% of the forums have me blocked that's why I haven't met any of them they all have me blocked

you get used to it "

I like being the good 20% i think you're lovely

Reply privately

over a year ago

You must have blocked me from a previous time when I answered someone's questions in a way that you didn't like! "

Nope not done that either. We only block people that have inboxed us and we're not interested in

Reply privately

over a year ago

you get used to it "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can I answer the question initially posed on this thread, or is that not allowed? "

You can try. If it's in any way sensible or relevant it will probably get ignored.

Reply privately

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

wow it's doesn't take much to turn a question into a dick measuring contest

I have a feeling a lot of ladies have just removed a few males from their wish list.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd lie down naked on broken glass and be a bridge for the right woman, just so she wouldn't cut her feet.

Its clearly l different for me because I'm not attracted to ladies who are seeking an alpha male, so I don't try and mimic that behaviour."

Sometimes both are necessary...and then there could be all three of us (though I know threesomes are each of your things necessarily, just making a point that both approaches can work...and sometimes together)

So Mwah!! To you both

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

"wow it's doesn't take much to turn a question into a dick measuring contest

I have a feeling a lot of ladies have just removed a few males from their wish list.

"

I have a feeling i know understand better why some men find it difficult to find a relationship. And that's not how I started the thread thinking!

Reply privately

over a year ago

-Courtney

-Courtney

I'd lie down naked on broken glass and be a bridge for the right woman, just so she wouldn't cut her feet.

And if you're going to be lying down naked I think the last thing I would do is use you as a bridge

-Courtney"

Well please just don't do it whilst I'm still on the broken glass, it's hard to maintain an erection when suffering from copious blood loss x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"wow it's doesn't take much to turn a question into a dick measuring contest

I have a feeling i know understand better why some men find it difficult to find a relationship. And that's not how I started the thread thinking!"

Goddamit! Now, not know. I really can't spell today.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

You wouldn't want a power struggle then, that's understandable in a relationship.

It's strange because your personality actually comes across as rather attractive Nymphos. You're very 'real' without coming off as bitter and angry as so many do."

Me? I'm bloody great I am

I just can't do relationships

I suppose if I'm honest because the one and only relationship i have had was so bad I'm scared I'll end up like that again there for I hide behind a wall and hope it puts people off me

it took me a a long time to get rid of my ex, get my life back and be happy again and I don't want to loose that again

I don't feel I need anyone to compleat my life plus I'm to old to be starting out again

I like it on here i get everything I need, company and sex when I need it and gone when I want to be alone

Reply privately

By *etzPlayCouple
over a year ago

Southend

At a friends bowling party, married a year later xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can I answer the question initially posed on this thread, or is that not allowed?

You can try. If it's in any way sensible or relevant it will probably get ignored."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd lie down naked on broken glass and be a bridge for the right woman, just so she wouldn't cut her feet.

Its clearly l different for me because I'm not attracted to ladies who are seeking an alpha male, so I don't try and mimic that behaviour."

You clearly misunderstand me, I don't claim to be an alpha male, I don't drive a fast car, dress myself in bling and expensive watches, drink until I forget my name and pick fights with people who look at me funny. I'm an emotional and sensitive guy who enjoys drawing, writing, listening to love songs and lots of other soft stuff - I even make cards. The point is though when I HAVE to, I can still get my testosterone going and enjoy engaging in more typically masculine stuff as well, and believe that this is a healthy, natural part of being a male that should be encouraged, and not apologised for.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We met by accident in a random chat room. A few phone calls and webchats later we were meeting at a train station for the first time. The rest is history.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can I answer the question initially posed on this thread, or is that not allowed?

You can try. If it's in any way sensible or relevant it will probably get ignored.

"

Ladies stop griping, if I gave you a scalp massage I'm sure you'd forgive me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pushed together by my fem friend who I wanted to go out with so now in sexless rship hence why am on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Pushed together by my fem friend who I wanted to go out with so now in sexless rship hence why am on here"

You know you can always just split up with her as pushed together sounds like you didnt want it

Reply privately

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

-Courtney

Kiss me sweetly Courtney and I will slide my tongue so far into your anus I'll be licking your tonsils x"

lol to answer OP s question I was 3 months pregnant and fed up so my friend dragged me out to a singles club for my birthday met him there and he came back with me and never went home my daughter is now 28 we married just 3 years ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

-Courtney

-Courtney

-Courtney

Well please just don't do it whilst I'm still on the broken glass, it's hard to maintain an erection when suffering from copious blood loss x"

Fair enough. Though you don't really know what I'm into

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Pushed together by my fem friend who I wanted to go out with so now in sexless rship hence why am on here

You know you can always just split up with her as pushed together sounds like you didnt want it"

I made a similar comment before and it did go down well lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

-Courtney

lol to answer OP s question I was 3 months pregnant and fed up so my friend dragged me out to a singles club for my birthday met him there and he came back with me and never went home my daughter is now 28 we married just 3 years ago "

What kept you?

Reply privately

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Haven't met mine yet

Reply privately

over a year ago

I stalked PrivateParts sexy butt for a while on the forum and when I saw he was single again I went in for the kill, bribed him into a meet with the power of my boobies and now we're making exciting future plans with our blended family...and the red pants come out on command whenever I desire

Reply privately