Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Question about face pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What are people's _iews on face pics... should they be frank and real, warts and all, under the grimmacing glare of a neon light, so that your potential playmates can get a real sense of who their talking to? Or should they be just as seductive, thoughtful, and artistic as people's public photos... so as to keep the flirtation going?

Personally, I think it should be the second. I'm not talking about any photoshop or any fakery... I'm just talking about trying to keep the quality of the imagery to a similar standard. There have been a couple of people who contacted us in the past who's public photos are nice but when the face pic comes through it looks like they took it while sitting on the crapper or something

We don't currently have a face pic, hence the question... should we just jump in a passport photo booth and go for 100% grim honesty... or should there be a little bit of seduction? We would value your opinions

I think the best face pics we've received are of couples on holiday somewhere nice and sunny... they look happy, its nice and sunny so you can see who they are... but there's still something charming about the image.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I like arty ones but then again, I am not looking to meet others based on them.

If I was, I would send clearer and recent ones.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Recent truthful not covered by sunglasses

It avoids disappointment if and when meeting

If someone doesnt like me no proba i move on...

over a year ago

I ve kept mine very everyday and simple, its what i really look like 90% of the time, i cant see the point in having one where im dolled up to the nines...anyone i met would be dissapointed when they saw me.

over a year ago

Yes and not standing at the top of a mountain half a mile from _iew

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I send pics of the person they will meet face to face.

I wear makeup in daily life, so my face pics have me looking like I do on a daily basis, not a just rolled out of bed look.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I have both available. What I look like in good lighting when I've bunged some make-up on and what I look like in glasses, no make-up and my hair scraped back. Before I meet someone they've seen the lot.

over a year ago

Mine are just everyday normal photos, I wear very little make up & my facial photos refect that

over a year ago

"I send pics of the person they will meet face to face.

I wear makeup in daily life, so my face pics have me looking like I do on a daily basis, not a just rolled out of bed look."

Same

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I have pics of my face when I am just ready to go out....feeling okay and not looking too bad and also the 'dragged through a hedge backwards after having sex and looking used and sweaty' - just so you know exactly what you are getting

over a year ago

Everyone's said the right thing... which is that face pics should be honest and give you a better idea of who you're really talking to. They should also be recent. But I wonder whether people's idea of an honest picture isn't really just a crap unflattering picture... when a well taken, well lit picture might be more honest.

There is such a thing as the camera making you look worse than you actually are in person

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Everyone's said the right thing... which is that face pics should be honest and give you a better idea of who you're really talking to. They should also be recent. But I wonder whether people's idea of an honest picture isn't really just a crap unflattering picture... when a well taken, well lit picture might be more honest.

There is such a thing as the camera making you look worse than you actually are in person "

I agree and one of my very first verifications say that I look better in person, I hate having my picture taken believe it or not, but we can only supply what we have as clear as we can.

I wouldn't supply a pic of me just out of bed in the morning as I would never step out doors looking like that would I?

Though I have had men that say they love the sweaty look after a good hard session with mascara running down my face, though I think they would only love that look because they were the ones to have caused it in the first place

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It's just a recent selfie. If I feel it looks like me and most of my chins are under control then I will use it if it isn't used elsewhere on the interweb.

By *atievTV/TS
over a year ago

Ayrshire

well we all like to look our cutest and best and we should go with that xx but i think we should all have one 'just got out of bed' pic in amongst the rest, that way no bugger can complain...lol

over a year ago

I'm going to send a nice photo, of me with makeup on and my hair done, I wouldnt use one if I didn't think I looked good. I don't tart about with face photos the same way I do with my public photos, but they're still generally in nice lighting etc. so wouldn't be out of keeping with the others.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

We have face pics that show us exactly how we are

No point being any other way

over a year ago

I send a photo I think is nice and where I'm wearing make-up. I wouldn't meet them without make-up on so I wouldn't send one where Iv just woke up or been at work all day.

over a year ago

I have face pics, some natural with no make-up, some when I'm made up..

Mr F isn't wearing make-up on his

over a year ago

"I'm going to send a nice photo, of me with makeup on and my hair done, I wouldnt use one if I didn't think I looked good. I don't tart about with face photos the same way I do with my public photos, but they're still generally in nice lighting etc. so wouldn't be out of keeping with the others. "

Yep this exactly. If I'm going for a meet I wear make up and do my hair so I'm not going to send a pic if me having just rolled out of bed!

over a year ago

If you applied for a job... would you append a photo of yourself similar in quality to your face pic on Fab... or would you get a "proper" photo taken of yourself? If you'd act differently in that scenario... why not act that way on Fab? I guess that's the question in a nutshell

We'd always be looking to put our best foot forward. It just feels like some people are sexy sexy sexy... then the face pic comes along and suddenly they're sitting on the bog having a crap

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I'm a make up on and hair done every day girl anyway... so thats what my face pics show, but most people are kind (or blind) on here that I have met and tell me I look better in person.

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

Ours are ones taken on holiday and not involved in swinging! No special clothes and no special make-up!

But as I said in a previous post elsewhere, We don't get many meets lol

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"If you applied for a job... would you append a photo of yourself similar in quality to your face pic on Fab... or would you get a "proper" photo taken of yourself? If you'd act differently in that scenario... why not act that way on Fab? I guess that's the question in a nutshell

We'd always be looking to put our best foot forward. It just feels like some people are sexy sexy sexy... then the face pic comes along and suddenly they're sitting on the bog having a crap "

I can honestly state that I have never, ever, ever taken or had taken in a bathroom. My pictures are bog (and floater) free.

over a year ago

Ours are clearly on our public pics , mid flow while we are playing .

Since we are only interested in meeting up to play , we feel it's best to show what potential meets will see .

There are a couple of posed pics , but far more real and in action pics on show .

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

I'm a munter so only show the best ones

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

As long as you can get a general idea what someone actually looks like then that's all the matters.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/07/15 23:04:01]

over a year ago

I send a pic of the real me that they will be meeting, they only get to see the 'just shagged' face in person

over a year ago

A lot of mine are taken in the loos at work.

Don't get many complaints about them. Except from women. And as I'm not interested in meeting women, I'm not bothered in the slightest

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"What are people's _iews on face pics... should they be frank and real, warts and all, under the grimmacing glare of a neon light, so that your potential playmates can get a real sense of who their talking to? Or should they be just as seductive, thoughtful, and artistic as people's public photos... so as to keep the flirtation going?

Personally, I think it should be the second. I'm not talking about any photoshop or any fakery... I'm just talking about trying to keep the quality of the imagery to a similar standard. There have been a couple of people who contacted us in the past who's public photos are nice but when the face pic comes through it looks like they took it while sitting on the crapper or something

We don't currently have a face pic, hence the question... should we just jump in a passport photo booth and go for 100% grim honesty... or should there be a little bit of seduction? We would value your opinions

I think the best face pics we've received are of couples on holiday somewhere nice and sunny... they look happy, its nice and sunny so you can see who they are... but there's still something charming about the image."

Says the blank profile...?

over a year ago

I like artistic pictures. The face pics I send out are a clear full face pic but theyre not exactly a passport type shot, though my Ohs pics are slightly more normal, mainly because he won't pose in an outrageous fashion for me.

I have pictures that appeal to me, I'm not an item for sale so therefore I don't feel a 360 degree high definition naked full body shot is required.

That said we mainly attend parties now and have a circle of party friends who have seen me many times

over a year ago

"Says the blank profile...?"

Ba Boom Tish!

However, not all blank profile's are equal. Some longer term users, like us, hide their photos and avatars when they're taking a break or not swinging... just so we don't have to keep turning down lovely people's invites... better just to hide and pretend we're just another schmuck with no photos as you assumed

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

If your attractive,send them.

If your not,don't.

over a year ago

Mine are all quite candid I think. Different lighting or maybe a filter. But I have loads so all in all they're pretty good indicator of what I look like.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I send pics of the person they will meet face to face.

I wear makeup in daily life, so my face pics have me looking like I do on a daily basis, not a just rolled out of bed look."

I don't always have make up on, but frankly Ian Duncan Smith would buy a big issue before I sent a pic out of me without make up on

over a year ago

Meh mine are a mix usually I look gormless as I'm trying to figure out how to hit the camera button

over a year ago

Our face pics are candid shots, with our faces clearly visible, while we are on a normal day out. I don't usually wear much makeup, and the pics reflect that. They are basically face pics of what we look like, taken within the past few months. Better for people to see up front what they are getting involved with.

Few things on fab get me as annoyed as guys who send face pics with a beard, then tell me they don't have it anymore (or the other way around), or couples that send face pics spanning 10 years (which is obvious when you look at them). A recent, clear face pic is all we want, whether it's artistic or not.

-Courtney

Post new Message to Thread