Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

why :( ?

Jump to newest

By *hundercats69 OP   Couple
over a year ago

CT14

Some people really annoy me!

I know people get annoyed with people going on about timewasters and yes there will always be some on every site you go to but why oh why are people not even able to send a short text message just to let you know they can't make a meet???

Have spent all evening getting ready once again, having a tidy up of the house etc to find ourselves sat here waiting yet again. It happened last week but we're people and gave it another chance. No more now though!! Twat lol!!

xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"Some people really annoy me!

I know people get annoyed with people going on about timewasters and yes there will always be some on every site you go to but why oh why are people not even able to send a short text message just to let you know they can't make a meet???

Have spent all evening getting ready once again, having a tidy up of the house etc to find ourselves sat here waiting yet again. It happened last week but we're people and gave it another chance. No more now though!! Twat lol!!

xx"

Single guy by chance?

If so......... we get it all the time.

We just go to clubs now.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Easier to abuse em when already naked.. d*unk and distracted eh lol????

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"Easier to abuse em when already naked.. d*unk and distracted eh lol????"

Too fecking true babe.

Plus, in the dark, I can pretend I can't see what they look like so never have to acknowledge them again!

**I'm such a bitch**

over a year ago

xx"

Sorry that has happened to you - must have bottled out but very rude to not even send a text. I hope you will send a nasty message to whoever it was. I had the same thing, I even texted an hour before to make sure he was still able to come - no reply. So I texted again and said that if I didn't hear by xhour, I would assume he wasn't coming. Guess what? No reply. Luckily we were meeting at a pub so no address details given. He later made the excuse that he was hed up at work and is phone battery was flat!

over a year ago

CT14

Yep single guy but to be fair we've not had lots of problems with them before.

Its just annoying cause we don't get lots of time to play so its another wasted night

And we've been chatting for quite a while too. Well he's blown it now!!!

over a year ago

CT14

hmmm sounds just like our one. He said that last time. Text him tonight and nothing, so text again and still nothing. But cause its a home meet you're left sitting at home uncomfortable that he might still turn up.

Just checked and his profiles disappeared! How convenient!

over a year ago

Seems to happen alot....

Shame when it does but in all fairness it does happen to everyone in some way or other..

Rough with the smooth and all that..

Good luck all the same.. x

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

Sorry to hear you had one of those idiots!

Never nice.

But looking at your pic's especially the strap-on one, I would say you would be welcome in the posse!

LOL

Why not go to one of the big parties we have organised here? You will definitely find real people there and it’s going to a hell of a night at both!

Luck anyway!

OKC

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Talk the talk but can't walk the walk......No wonder you're angry

over a year ago

"Sorry to hear you had one of those idiots!

Never nice.

But looking at your pic's especially the strap-on one, I would say you would be welcome in the posse!

LOL

Why not go to one of the big parties we have organised here? You will definitely find real people there and it’s going to a hell of a night at both!

Luck anyway!

OKC

"

plug.lol

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

Never nice.

LOL

Luck anyway!

OKC

plug.lol"

Sorry I stand corrected, I thought it was a strap-on.

YOU would know!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Never nice.

LOL

Luck anyway!

OKC

plug.lol

YOU would know!"

LMAO....witty!

over a year ago

Never nice.

LOL

Luck anyway!

OKC

plug.lol

YOU would know!"

lmao

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Never nice.

LOL

Luck anyway!

OKC

plug.lol"

He is getting quite good at it actually :D

over a year ago

Never nice.

LOL

Luck anyway!

OKC

plug.lol

He is getting quite good at it actually :D"

Id noticed...subtle but effective lol

over a year ago

We arranged a swing date from another site with a single guy, spoke to him on the phone and MSN and agreed to meet on a very rare Saturday night free.

Meeting time was 9pm - 9.50 got a text saying he'd fallen asleep and it was too late to meet by then, even though he claimed he was only 40 mins away.

We were very angry and had a go at him as his advert said "I am not a timewaster" in his profile!!

His reply was that he'd seem my face picture when we spoke on MSN around 6pm, decided he didn't fancy me but didn't want to hurt my feelings. He seemed too stupid to understand how much worse it was to spend time getting ready, in the mood, then find the evening was a waste, rather than a simple text or message that he'd changed his mind. We would still have had time to choose someone else or head to a club.

It put me off meeting single guys to be honest to a point where we only meet guys we don't know in clubs now.

over a year ago

CT14

Kirsty thats horrible!!! Some people are just nasty. You should have told him you didn't much like the idea of his cock either but it was going to have to make do for the night lol x

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

"We arranged a swing date from another site with a single guy, spoke to him on the phone and MSN and agreed to meet on a very rare Saturday night free.

Meeting time was 9pm - 9.50 got a text saying he'd fallen asleep and it was too late to meet by then, even though he claimed he was only 40 mins away.

We were very angry and had a go at him as his advert said "I am not a timewaster" in his profile!!

His reply was that he'd seem my face picture when we spoke on MSN around 6pm, decided he didn't fancy me but didn't want to hurt my feelings. He seemed too stupid to understand how much worse it was to spend time getting ready, in the mood, then find the evening was a waste, rather than a simple text or message that he'd changed his mind. We would still have had time to choose someone else or head to a club.

It put me off meeting single guys to be honest to a point where we only meet guys we don't know in clubs now.

"

I've just seen the pic's and he's mental!

[space for the plug!]

over a year ago

"Kirsty thats horrible!!! Some people are just nasty. You should have told him you didn't much like the idea of his cock either but it was going to have to make do for the night lol x"

Brilliant - wish I'd thought of that )

over a year ago

"We arranged a swing date from another site with a single guy, spoke to him on the phone and MSN and agreed to meet on a very rare Saturday night free.

"

Just got that little harder for anyone thats single and genuine

On the brightside, you where saved from having that braindead fuckwit in your house.

Next time a single guy starts a thread about how hard it is to get a meet/reply, can we just point them to this thread?

over a year ago

Just got that little harder for anyone thats single and genuine

On the brightside, you where saved from having that braindead fuckwit in your house.

Next time a single guy starts a thread about how hard it is to get a meet/reply, can we just point them to this thread?"

bravo

over a year ago

ive had lots of timewasters...but i never tar the single guys with the same brush... if i did i would never have met the sexy genuine ones there is on here , and the genuine ones easily outweigh the tossers.

over a year ago

CT14

"ive had lots of timewasters...but i never tar the single guys with the same brush... if i did i would never have met the sexy genuine ones there is on here , and the genuine ones easily outweigh the tossers. "

I'm the same to be honest and i guess anyone could potentially let you down M or F its just crap he couldn't even be bothered to text or anything!!

over a year ago

"ive had lots of timewasters...but i never tar the single guys with the same brush... if i did i would never have met the sexy genuine ones there is on here , and the genuine ones easily outweigh the tossers. "

You're right, it's unfair to tar all single guys the same, we've met loads of others without any problems. However human nature been what it is, it's only natural that you try and avoid having that horrible feeling again. The crazy thing is that just punishes the good guys as well.

over a year ago

"hmmm sounds just like our one. He said that last time. Text him tonight and nothing, so text again and still nothing. But cause its a home meet you're left sitting at home uncomfortable that he might still turn up.

Just checked and his profiles disappeared! How convenient!"

Well if it is a home meet and he's late then just go out for a bit. If he was running late he would also have texted if he was genuine, and tardiness although better than no meet at all is still rude...

I have had the same problems before with females so its not just the guys, but do think it's more likely that singles will do it than couples.

I was saying on another thread, some people like the idea of all this in theory, but don't have the right mind set to go through with it and haven't even thought as far as meeting for real when they join the site and start frantically messaging.

Not sure if you guys can remember back to your first time swinging, whether it be at a club or from a site? I certainly can and remember a large amount of nerves, at some point you make that decision to either bite the bullet or not. Unfortunately we have to put up with these people pissing about while they make up their minds and there aren't many ways of getting around it unless you go to a club...

over a year ago

"You're right, it's unfair to tar all single guys the same, we've met loads of others without any problems. However human nature been what it is, it's only natural that you try and avoid having that horrible feeling again. The crazy thing is that just punishes the good guys as well."

I don't think anyone blames you for avoiding single guys from now on, certainly not after that episode.

TBH I think he was probably talking out his arse, and actually bottled it, but couldn't admit it.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/06/09 07:50:03]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/06/09 07:52:42]

over a year ago

""I was saying on another thread, some people like the idea of all this in theory, but don't have the right mind set to go through with it and haven't even thought as far as meeting for real when they join the site and start frantically messaging.""

In most cases when this happens you'll find that it's a married man who's wife doesn't know about his online activities and she is disgusted by the thought of swinging - but he's got it in his head that it turns him on and so comes on sites like these to live out his fantasies - to a point. He can't meet anyone and he knows it, so to him all he's doing is messing around a nameless, faceless online entity and not a real human bening.

""Not sure if you guys can remember back to your first time swinging, whether it be at a club or from a site? I certainly can and remember a large amount of nerves, at some point you make that decision to either bite the bullet or not.""

Oh yes, I can remember those early swinging days for sure lol ... my cock had it's own SatNav and I'd have fucked a water melon with a hole in it if it was the only thing available hehehe... I'm a lot more relaxed about it all now and I know the types of people that really float my boat. I have found now that I have to really fancy someone to play with them, if that attraction isn't there, either physically or a mental connection, nothing happens! .. you know... down there!!

I guess it's a bit like a kid being let loose in a sweet shop.. after the initial glut of having anything and everything it suddenly doesn't seem so appealing and you go for the ones you really like.

To the OP:

Sorry to hear you were messed about so appallingly but count yourself lucky hon, you could have had this muppet fucking you - and he just don't deserve you! (just looked at your piccies and I'd say the guy has really missed out on something good there - p.s. I'm bi and Siren doesn't mind girls playing with her so if you're ever up in Newcastle - well, the offers there lol

To the Mods:

When are we going to get a bloody EDIT function. Grrrrr

over a year ago

Strangly enough we have had two occasions in the eight years les has been going to the clubs with me

Where a single male has bottled it at a club lol

Both occasions we have chatted for a while in the bar and then THEY suggested a room then just as we got to the room (not even through the door)

They have suddenly turned round dissapered and left the club lol

(Both had actually said it was the first time at a club)

Was it something we said pmsl

Other than those two times though we have never had problems with either single males or couples not turning up

Like a previous poster said some can talk the talk but not walk the walk

Have a good day all

Craig xx

By *KrudegirlCouple
over a year ago

norwich

xx"

Know what you mean sweetheart, it happens to the best of us. Sadly the world has its share of dreamers and timewasters. We give them one chance only - if they let us down thats it! Off the list and we have no compunction about advising our circle of friends of the identity of timewasters. Word gets around

Rudie xx

By *Brinksy xxWoman
over a year ago

Halesowen

it's happened to me 3 times on this site, not bad considering, but still annoying all the same.. the first time was from a guy who used to be a regular poster on the forum (head up his own ass) the excuse was, he had a hangover... least he text beforehand so he got kudos for it.. however, no apology afterwards, so i know it was a getout text... 2nd time ... arranged to meet, heard nothing an hour before... stupid me even gave him a second chance when he told me he'd actually bottled it... guess what.... he never turned up the 2nd time either, came out with some bullshit that he thought i was still pissed with him and it wasnt a good idea ... *blocked* 3rd time... him and his mate were supposed to come over, never heard anything off them... as it happens my no.1 fb was my knight in shining armour, he called me, picked me up took me to chams and fucked the life out of me!! haha result... thank you no.3 time waster for not turning up!! every cloud has a silver lining and all that!

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"it's happened to me 3 times on this site, not bad considering, but still annoying all the same.. the first time was from a guy who used to be a regular poster on the forum (head up his own ass) the excuse was, he had a hangover... least he text beforehand so he got kudos for it.. however, no apology afterwards, so i know it was a getout text... 2nd time ... arranged to meet, heard nothing an hour before... stupid me even gave him a second chance when he told me he'd actually bottled it... guess what.... he never turned up the 2nd time either, came out with some bullshit that he thought i was still pissed with him and it wasnt a good idea ... *blocked* 3rd time... him and his mate were supposed to come over, never heard anything off them... as it happens my no.1 fb was my knight in shining armour, he called me, picked me up took me to chams and fucked the life out of me!! haha result... thank you no.3 time waster for not turning up!! every cloud has a silver lining and all that! "

i told ya at the time babe they were and are insane ....!!!!!

By *Brinksy xxWoman
over a year ago

Halesowen

i know..... and i like biding my time and getting sweet revenge x

over a year ago

Sorry to hear that your time was wasted. Just remember though that there are plenty of non-dreamers out there! I always display my verifications for others to see and make a better judgement about me not being a timewaster.

Your pics are lovely, what a fool he was to miss out on play! x

Post new Message to Thread