Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bare foot naturism

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone walk around in naturist areas bare foot, feeling sand and grass on the soles of your feet?

Obviously walking on gravel and rocks will give you hobbit feet lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I walk round bare foot and naked most of the time.....a sad consequence of this is my feet bottoms are always grubby and even if I scrub for ages I am still a bit dirty

By *horltzMan
over a year ago

heysham

"Does anyone walk around in naturist areas bare foot, feeling sand and grass on the soles of your feet?

Obviously walking on gravel and rocks will give you hobbit feet lol"

It's great for getting rid of hard skin though

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love walking around bare foot. Love the feeling of sand or grass beneath them.

over a year ago

I went for a run yesterday with no shoes on and it was liberating. I hate shoes!

Never been to naturist area, wish i'd known about all this stuff when i was younger and had time to go.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I walk around barefoot in non-naturist areas given half the chance. Love being barefoot.

over a year ago

"I went for a run yesterday with no shoes on and it was liberating. I hate shoes!

Never been to naturist area, wish i'd known about all this stuff when i was younger and had time to go."

I've seen people do this, like through town. Can I ask why do you do that?

But yeah bare feet are so sexy

over a year ago

"I went for a run yesterday with no shoes on and it was liberating. I hate shoes!

Never been to naturist area, wish i'd known about all this stuff when i was younger and had time to go.

I've seen people do this, like through town. Can I ask why do you do that?

But yeah bare feet are so sexy "

I'm bare foot all the time at home (even if i nip outside to put rubbish in the bin or whatever, often go the corner shop without them too).

Even when i was a kid my mum said first thing i would do when i got indoors anywhere was take my shoes off.

I just really hate wearing shoes, hate having anything on my feet unless my feet are cold and even then i'm reluctant to put socks on but i put them on else i'm cold.

Not that keen on clothes either, hate if i can feel seams and and i wish labels were banned because i just find them painful on my skin.

Dunno i just don't find any of these things comfortable to wear at all and hate them.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

Never been to naturist area, wish i'd known about all this stuff when i was younger and had time to go."

I always wondered what happened to Zola Budd.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I hate walking around barefoot. I have bamboo slippers at home and will wear flipflops right to the water's edge if I'm going swimming.

I'm happy to wander around without clothes though.

over a year ago

I always wondered what happened to Zola Budd. "

Had to google her but

She's my inspiration now.

Post new Message to Thread