Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Camping

Jump to newest

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I only camping once a year and each year I wonder why.....until I get there.

I hate putting up my tent. It's huge just for me but we use the spare bedroom bot as the pantry area lol. I wish campsite had a service whereby half naked men came and put your tent up for you. I was sweating buckets yesterday!!

The rest of the day was OK except I forgot my airbed so had to buy a new one then realised I also forgot my towel so will have to buy one today.

I think I slept with the entire cast of bugs life last night and it's just taken me 10 mins to balance on the airbed as I try to open the zip to my bedroom so I can go for a wee!!

Still, it's tradition that we go camping for my friends birthday!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I just got back from 3 nights in wales lucky the weather held out, love camping

By *qua vitaeWoman
over a year ago

Shropshire/Midlands

Get a trailer tent. One flip and its up, sleeping above the ground is more comfortable and some have fitted kitchens.

over a year ago

"Get a trailer tent. One flip and its up, sleeping above the ground is more comfortable and some have fitted kitchens. "

Definately

over a year ago

evesham

"Get a trailer tent. One flip and its up, sleeping above the ground is more comfortable and some have fitted kitchens. "

I did say about that yesterday!! I really hate putting tents up

over a year ago

Adore camping I've anything everything wheN we go...canny beat it

over a year ago

Love it, as soon as I've finished the job I'm doing I'll be off to the new forest for a few days. I just bought a chemical loo for work which I'll take with me so no more freezing trips to the loos at 3am.

I hope the weather stays nice for you.

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

A big fat no to camping for me... I don't like bugs!!

over a year ago

"Get a trailer tent. One flip and its up, sleeping above the ground is more comfortable and some have fitted kitchens.

I did say about that yesterday!! I really hate putting tents up "

You're very accomplished at it though. My bed looks like a tent now.

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

We go in 2 weeks - can't wait!!!

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

We're off to the new forest in September for our first camping trip. I have some doubts about the weather at that time of year but it should be fun.

We've got the obvious like tent, airbed, cooker. Anything else less obvious that we should take?

over a year ago

Camping, my idea of Hell. Give me a comfy bed, no bugs, a bathroom, hot running water and electricity or it's not a holiday it's a punishment lol. I'm not outdoorsy, can you tell?? Hehe

By *BW100Couple
over a year ago

Suffolk/Norfolk border

We go camping, I also hate putting the tent up & the getting up off your air bed during the night to walk across a field to the toilet blocks for a pee but apart from that I love it, having sex & trying to keep quiet because of everyone around you lol is always a challenge x

over a year ago

evesham

"We're off to the new forest in September for our first camping trip. I have some doubts about the weather at that time of year but it should be fun.

We've got the obvious like tent, airbed, cooker. Anything else less obvious that we should take?"

Hot water bottles to put in your bed before you get in it, really does make a difference. Ground sheets and more blankets than you think you'll need. I once forgot ground sheets and nearly froze to death overnight.

Booze....lots of booze.

over a year ago

I love wild camping, can't beat a few days cycling and spending nites under the stars I only use campsites for a qwick shower

over a year ago

"We're off to the new forest in September for our first camping trip. I have some doubts about the weather at that time of year but it should be fun.

We've got the obvious like tent, airbed, cooker. Anything else less obvious that we should take?"

God yes, loads lol

plenty of re-chargable lights for the evening, portable shower.

You'll probably think at some point

"I wish we brought such and such"

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Absolutely love camping, loads of us used to go to Wales almost every Bank Holiday on motorbikes in the 80's. 3 of us even toured Europe for a month in 1988, an awesome experience

By *BW100Couple
over a year ago

Suffolk/Norfolk border

A thick top to wear in bed over everything else & thick bed socks and if you have electric hook up then take a blow heater as you will need it over night & a bag to take into the showers with you to keep everything dry.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Carry on Camping

over a year ago

Get one of the new AirBeam tents from Vango

Absolutely brilliant

Foot pump, or compressor and the jobs done

over a year ago

"I only camping once a year and each year I wonder why.....until I get there.

I hate putting up my tent. It's huge just for me but we use the spare bedroom bot as the pantry area lol. I wish campsite had a service whereby half naked men came and put your tent up for you. I was sweating buckets yesterday!!

The rest of the day was OK except I forgot my airbed so had to buy a new one then realised I also forgot my towel so will have to buy one today.

I think I slept with the entire cast of bugs life last night and it's just taken me 10 mins to balance on the airbed as I try to open the zip to my bedroom so I can go for a wee!!

Still, it's tradition that we go camping for my friends birthday!"

That all sounds about right , we can't think of anything worse than the prospect of camping .

Well maybe there are a few things worse like having a tooth extracted with no anaesthetic , or sticking pins into ones eyes , but that's about it

over a year ago

Credit card or cash for a nice bed and breakfast

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

You're more than welcome to join our group in august at our camp

I can guarantee naked men who will offer to help you,

it's a relaxing naked social (with benefits if you get lucky )

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/events/397622

over a year ago

Last time i went camping someone stole all the airbeds. Police said tvey think thieves would lilo for a while )

By *ackspopCouple
over a year ago

Wymondham

Just back from Glastonbury. 6 nights (including 1 in the open air while queuing). Always worth it. New tent held up well and was bone dry inside.

over a year ago

Went camping in France and the pitch. I booked had a little wooden shed with private facilities for us

Brilliant to have own shower and toilet

By *logger and HeelsCouple
over a year ago

Nr Peterborough

We are off camping tomorrow @ Swingfields we can't wait but need to buy an air bed today

By *ony HardcockMan
over a year ago

Shepperton

Reading your thread made me smile sorry. I love camping and the out doors.

I stayed in Bude in April (like you for a birthday) I ordered a Chinese the first night as it was a little late to get the BBQ on the go and he came to my tent which I thought was very cool lol!

By *ony HardcockMan
over a year ago

Shepperton

"Last time i went camping someone stole all the airbeds. Police said tvey think thieves would lilo for a while )"

Lol

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Camp in the desert in a motorhome - in style

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Definitely agree that semi naked men should put up tents and do other chores for us. Maybe post in the meets next year.

I've not camped in a few years though used to love it. I'm not sure if I've grown too accustomed to luxuries now. Still, with seminaked guys around, getting the food prepared for us, cleaning up the bugs etc, then it can only be good.

Where are all the providers of semi-naked male servants?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Definitely agree that semi naked men should put up tents and do other chores for us. Maybe post in the meets next year.

I've not camped in a few years though used to love it. I'm not sure if I've grown too accustomed to luxuries now. Still, with seminaked guys around, getting the food prepared for us, cleaning up the bugs etc, then it can only be good.

Where are all the providers of semi-naked male servants?"

I've put our tent up just in my shorts.....however, the shouting and stress and general family putting up tent incompetence is not conducive to anything except watching and laughing.

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Been doing this for the past 15 years or so, Mrs N is really into it from childhood days and we've had some brilliant times and a few wet times too. Cooking a full English outdoors before a big trek is one of the highlights. Going to the toilet block at three in the morning isn't though.

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"Definitely agree that semi naked men should put up tents and do other chores for us. Maybe post in the meets next year.

Where are all the providers of semi-naked male servants?"

at our last camp in may we helped put up the tents for 3 different ladies totally naked

By *allyandJonCouple
over a year ago

manchester

We love camping and have done it for years in a tent and just got an old vw campervan which is our guilty pleasure. Even better naturist camping and even better swinging camping

Post new Message to Thread