FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

If you need to be persuaded to have sex with a man...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You're not as into men as you like to think.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

But i don't like creepy men, or the ones who come across as rapey...

over a year ago

"But i don't like creepy men, or the ones who come across as rapey... "

Ropey.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Some men are really at the EXTREMELY HETEROSEXUAL end of the spectrum so it's probably best not to try and persuade them.

over a year ago

How dare you. We have feelings too.

over a year ago

"But i don't like creepy men, or the ones who come across as rapey...

Ropey. "

No some come across as rapey, like they'd rape you.

over a year ago

No one has to persuade me. I either like them or I don't.

over a year ago

"You're not as into men as you like to think."

Or some men?

Some men are lovely, others are complete twats.

over a year ago

"No one has to persuade me. I either like them or I don't. "

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I don't need persuading if they're handsome, willing and dumb

over a year ago

Just to clarify, I'm not saying women should fuck all men. You have the ones you like and the ones you don't like. I'm referring to the ones who show almost no interest initially, but then slowly come round to the idea of entertaining coital relations. Has to be black and white for me. No grey areas.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

that's why I'm 80% lesbian

over a year ago

I'm into men. I'm just picky because I can be.

Besides, "persuading" a woman to sleep with you? Getting a bit too close to force for my liking.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Just to clarify, I'm not saying women should fuck all men. You have the ones you like and the ones you don't like. I'm referring to the ones who show almost no interest initially, but then slowly come round to the idea of entertaining coital relations. Has to be black and white for me. No grey areas."

There's a whole series of books, now a major motion picture, selling the whole grey idea.

over a year ago

Im not really into men ive only ever let one man actually fuck me my (fuck buddy) can i be persuaded to fuck others? Maybe im not sure, my fuck buddy always asks me to try just duno if i can go through with it! So wat does that make me? I will point out i was lesbian before i met him and took a year of constantly seeing each other being in constant contact before id let him fuck me x

over a year ago

Maybe you just don't come across very well initially?

Which wouldn't suprise me because, as has been pointed out, this post is a little rapey.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think ladies can make their mind up quite satisfactorily on their own with no 'persuasion' from me.

And to be frank, I don't think I'd bother to invest a huge amount of time and effort if she didn't fancy me anyway. I'm not here for gardening conversations.

By *qua vitaeWoman
over a year ago

Shropshire/Midlands

Just another misogynist who thinks women must be either frigid or lesbian if they don't say yes to every Tom, Dick and Harry, but prefer to chat and get to know the person first.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Or that particular man

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Just to clarify, I'm not saying women should fuck all men. You have the ones you like and the ones you don't like. I'm referring to the ones who show almost no interest initially, but then slowly come round to the idea of entertaining coital relations. Has to be black and white for me. No grey areas."

You're cutting yourself off from a lot of potential partners. Some of us work like slow cookers, where guys need to be right, at the right time for us. If you tick the right boxes, does it matter if it took some social meet interaction first.

If a guy has no staying power, it can be a deterrent.

over a year ago

I'm very into men, just not every single 1. Been a few over the yrs who IV not fancied instantly, but having got to know them, I'v changed my mind, but on here, unless there is a basic attraction from the start, I'm not interested. I wont meet unless I'm pretty certain it's going to go well.

over a year ago

evesham

Thats great for you but not everyone has to be like you

over a year ago

"If you have to be persuaded to have sex with a [specific] man, you're not as into men as you like to think."

Weak, even by forum standards.

over a year ago

Well let's face it, no one likes a rapey person do they

Lol well on here I wouldn't be so sure

over a year ago

"You're not as into men as you like to think.

Just another misogynist who thinks women must be either frigid or lesbian if they don't say yes to every Tom, Dick and Harry, but prefer to chat and get to know the person first. "

Ooo, little bit judgey.

over a year ago

Just another misogynist who thinks women must be either frigid or lesbian if they don't say yes to every Tom, Dick and Harry, but prefer to chat and get to know the person first.

Ooo, little bit judgey."

Lil bit right...

over a year ago

Ooo, little bit judgey.

Lil bit right... "

Aye, if you say so.

over a year ago

Ooo, little bit judgey.

Lil bit right...

Aye, if you say so."

Maybe if you don't want to come across as a tit, maybe consider whether you are writing something in a way which makes you come across as a tit.

If you don't care that you sound like a tit, there's no need to criticise others for commenting about you sounding like a tit.

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Ooo, little bit judgey.

Lil bit right...

Aye, if you say so.

Maybe if you don't want to come across as a tit, maybe consider whether you are writing something in a way which makes you come across as a tit.

If you don't care that you sound like a tit, there's no need to criticise others for commenting about you sounding like a tit. "

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

[Removed by poster at 02/07/15 09:46:35]

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Ooo, little bit judgey."

and there went off the irony alarms....... sorry.... big loud sound...

don't you think your opening statement is a "little bit judgey".......

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I ended up in a year long relationship with someone I was pretty sure I was not interested in initially - he was 10 years younger for a start (I have Always prefered older men). We were in the same circle of friends quite often, and to be honest (and he knows this) I thought he was an immature, annoying prick for a start. Over the course of a year, we got to know each other more, and I learned the immaturity was due to him being really shy and over compensating. We dated for a year after that - we split because he wanted children and I did not want any more as I already had a son.

over a year ago

evesham

Ooo, little bit judgey.

don't you think your opening statement is a "little bit judgey"......."

How was it judgey?!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If a man has to try to persuade me to have sex, I wasn't that into him.

over a year ago

Ooo, little bit judgey.

How was it judgey?!"

If a sweeping generalisation (if you don't like a man, then you are wrong if you think you like men) which is disparaging and hyper critical doesn't appear judgemental, what would?

over a year ago

Damn damn damn. FFS. Broke my number one rule of Fab and got sucked into trying to change the mindset of people who are on an internet forum.

Doesn't work. Never works.

Back to perving...

over a year ago

evesham

Ooo, little bit judgey.

How was it judgey?!

If a sweeping generalisation (if you don't like a man, then you are wrong if you think you like men) which is disparaging and hyper critical doesn't appear judgemental, what would? "

To me it wasnt a judgemental comment. For it to be judgemental in my eyes it would need to imply that what I was doing was wrong in some way, morally/ethically etc.

Just saw it as another blue touch paper thread from the op who seems to like posting potentially controversial comments and watch the serious ones get get up about them.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Ooo, little bit judgey.

How was it judgey?!

If a sweeping generalisation (if you don't like a man, then you are wrong if you think you like men) which is disparaging and hyper critical doesn't appear judgemental, what would?

To me it wasnt a judgemental comment. For it to be judgemental in my eyes it would need to imply that what I was doing was wrong in some way, morally/ethically etc.

Just saw it as another blue touch paper thread from the op who seems to like posting potentially controversial comments and watch the serious ones get get up about them. "

Of course - he likes to wind people up, I don't know why people take it so seriously!!

over a year ago

If a man has to try to persuade me to have sex, I wasn't that into him."

But did it anyway?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If a man has to try to persuade me to have sex, I wasn't that into him.

But did it anyway? "

Nah, but I give him marks for trying.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

and that was the problem..a thread to try and change peoples mindset...

complete power struggle..no amount of persuading would get me to be with one of those types of people, male of female..relax, enjoy the diversity..chill out..

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

You're cutting yourself off from a lot of potential partners. Some of us work like slow cookers, where guys need to be right, at the right time for us. If you tick the right boxes, does it matter if it took some social meet interaction first.

If a guy has no staying power, it can be a deterrent."

Yup, I feel very like this. There are some guys I just fancy on sight in a purely carnal way, but the vast majority have to 'woo' me a little. I think a lot of men don't understand this - I guess they decide they fancy you before they approach you, but I start to talk to someone because I 'might', and only the ensuing conversation will confirm one way or another. Get too overtly sexual before I have decided and it can be a real turnoff. But if they can't be bothered to sustain interest - then neither can I!

I'm interested to know what inspired the post too?

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

I guess it's all down to how you define persuasion?

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

I've fucked 7 men, which, when you look at it, is a very small portion of the male population.

Being hot doesn't guarantee you an instant fuck. - If you're a dick or we're on completely different wave-lengths, it's not going to happen, so I guess in a sense, I do have to be woo'ed or "persuaded", but that persuasion lies in the natural element of being compatible.

So just because I'm not into ALL men, doesn't mean I'm not into men.

- Amy. x

By *parklesglitzWoman
over a year ago

Mancs

If anyone needs persuading or drink its not good

over a year ago

"I don't need persuading if they're handsome, willing and dumb"

Can I add with a big cock and tight arse to that.

over a year ago

"I guess it's all down to how you define persuasion?

"

Chloroform,donk on the head with a heavy club,Rohypnol

over a year ago

Ooo, little bit judgey.

How was it judgey?!

Just saw it as another blue touch paper thread from the op who seems to like posting potentially controversial comments and watch the serious ones get get up about them. "

I've always seen his modus operandi as slightly off centre,jokey and surreal at times. I like this kind of humour or Acerbic Wit as some may call it

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"

Of course - he likes to wind people up, I don't know why people take it so seriously!! "

Post new Message to Thread