Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The ebb and flow of libido..

Jump to newest

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

So, who out there is constantly horny and who, like me notices a distinct ebb and flow of libido?

For me (like most) as the weather improves I definitely notice that I get markedly more horny. However, once the temperature passes a critical point (as it has done over the last few days, I notice that my libido (along with energy generally)plummets.

Is anyone else suffering 'heat wave can't be arsed syndrome'?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have draughts too.

I am more horny generally when it's hot and sunny but, I find I'm really horny in the day and then by the evening I'm not bothered! Very frustrating sometimes.

over a year ago

Spot on OP. I've been thinking 'can I be arsed' the last couple of days. Probably the heat.

Last thing I want right now is a sweaty romp to be honest. Libido kind of gone at the moment

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

My libido ebbs and flows but nothing to do with the weather. The less sex I get, the less I want it, and vice versa.

over a year ago

The weather doesn't change how horny I get but I notice changes for other reasons

over a year ago

I'm usually horny but having cba syndrome yeah.

It's cooled down a bit and i'm horny again but also now tired.

:/

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Constantly horny 'ere... a curse as much as a blessing.

*shrugs*

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"Spot on OP. I've been thinking 'can I be arsed' the last couple of days. Probably the heat.

Last thing I want right now is a sweaty romp to be honest. Libido kind of gone at the moment "

I'm hoping that it cools down significantly before Friday, or that something miraculously helps kickstart my never regions...I've got a hot meet lined up.

Maybe they could change the hot tub at a certain club into an ice cold plunge pool for the duration of this heatwave..

Post new Message to Thread