By *igandanne OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Only an hour to go

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'm not too sorry to see it shaken up. I felt it was in a rut, getting very samey.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm watching the hobbit

over a year ago

"I'm not too sorry to see it shaken up. I felt it was in a rut, getting very samey. "

Highest rating BBC show. Doesn't get those figures for being 'samey'. Watch the figures drop with the new show....

No other TV programme on the BBC that is as fun and entertaining.

over a year ago

"I'm not too sorry to see it shaken up. I felt it was in a rut, getting very samey. "

I agree, it was getting a bit old and tired, same jokes on every special they did, but I will be watching the last one, it will be good to see it shaken up though

over a year ago

Towards the end, I pretty much only liked Top Gear for the challenges. But, saying that, I just can't see it being anywhere near the same or as popular as it was with Clarkson, May and Hammond. They pretty much made the show.

over a year ago

"I'm not too sorry to see it shaken up. I felt it was in a rut, getting very samey.

Towards the end, I pretty much only liked Top Gear for the challenges. But, saying that, I just can't see it being anywhere near the same or as popular as it was with Clarkson, May and Hammond. They pretty much made the show."

Yep. Watch everyone leave it and head on over to their new show on Netflix lol

By *urreyfun2008Man
over a year ago

East Grinstead

New show apparently on ITV so a slow death probably

Will watch Chris Evans and make comment then

Everything has its day and suspect a break might be better

over a year ago

Is it the new serie?

By *urreyfun2008Man
over a year ago

East Grinstead

Tonight is last challenges with main trio

over a year ago

Its on bbc2 9pm

over a year ago

Can't wait

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Its on bbc2 9pm "

8pm

over a year ago

"Its on bbc2 9pm

8pm"

Yes ty lol got it wrong there.

By *rincessvenusCouple
over a year ago

Hull

what a load of si t

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Hamster has some awesome face fuzz now.

over a year ago

The caravan racing was hilarious ...

over a year ago

It was a bit underwhelming, especially how it had been hyped.

over a year ago

Well Goodbye chaps, I for one will miss the 3 of you, will watch the new series with Evans but not sure if it will work as well

over a year ago

It was a good show lol but evan wasn't in it. The caravans was fun lol

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

I enjoyed it, and it was sad when they said goodbye.

By *ingers xMan
over a year ago

Staffordshire

Soooi funny whem May slipped lmao

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

If you're a real fan of the trio and their chemistry, you'll be boycotting the new series with Evans, surely?

I'm not the slightest bit interested in it. They can reinvent it all they like. I will not be watching.

I'll just be waiting till Clarkson, Hammond & May's new show airs. Whether that's on ITV, Netflix or other.

Rumours are, they'll run the show head-to-head with Evans' Top Gear.

The BBC will love that!

over a year ago

Goodbye to Top Gear.

NOTHING will ever come close to what them 3 had, entertaining all the way to the bitter end.

Now pass some tissues please.

over a year ago

"I enjoyed it, and it was sad when they said goodbye. "

I will miss it.

over a year ago

Tg wont be the same, will watch the first few to see what its like but cannot wait for the three amigos start afresh on whatever channel it happens to be

over a year ago

"If you're a real fan of the trio and their chemistry, you'll be boycotting the new series with Evans, surely?

I'm not the slightest bit interested in it. They can reinvent it all they like. I will not be watching.

I'll just be waiting till Clarkson, Hammond & May's new show airs. Whether that's on ITV, Netflix or other.

"

By *issyyourbadWoman
over a year ago

Dorset

wont watch the new show

over a year ago

It makes me smile when people say they won't watch the new show. It'll be the same format, doing the same things, with different people.

Give it a chance, make up your mind THEN decide if you want to continue watching.

Too many people have judged the new era without even watching it and giving it a chance!

It doesn't have to be Top Gear OR the new Clarkson / Hammond / May vehicle you know - you are allowed to watch and enjoy them both!!

By *uzzybeWoman
over a year ago

Darlington

"I'm watching the hobbit "

Fav movie...beats top gear

By *mandaboundTV/TS
over a year ago

Newton Le Willows

The new one will be Top Gear but just as when Clarkson returned it will be different from the old one. I will probably watch both like I watched Fifth Gear, Classic Car Show and all other motoring shows. I am not simply looking for CHM on every motoring show. I wish both them and Evans all the best and await both with equal excitement

By *mandaboundTV/TS
over a year ago

Newton Le Willows

The new one will be Top Gear but just as when Clarkson returned it will be different from the old one. I will probably watch both like I watched Fifth Gear, Classic Car Show and all other motoring shows. I am not simply looking for CHM on every motoring show. I wish both them and Evans all the best and await both with equal excitement

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

It will appear on a different channel and do better than the new BBC version,the beeb are losing out.

By *lligator3Man
over a year ago

Dundee

"It makes me smile when people say they won't watch the new show. It'll be the same format, doing the same things, with different people.

Give it a chance, make up your mind THEN decide if you want to continue watching.

Too many people have judged the new era without even watching it and giving it a chance!

It doesn't have to be Top Gear OR the new Clarkson / Hammond / May vehicle you know - you are allowed to watch and enjoy them both!! "

You make a good point but there's a mob mentality for the axing of Clarkson among some top gear fans...Evans will get panned rightly or wrongly because the mob need someone to kick.

over a year ago

just wondering how long people would have demanded the trio because of tradition. racing mobility scooters maybe.

for good or bad its been changed. if the content is the same and you turn off then maybe the show was dated but people loyal to the presenters. if thats the case, jimmy hill will be back on motd! oh lordy no.

By *horltzMan
over a year ago

heysham

"just wondering how long people would have demanded the trio because of tradition. racing mobility scooters maybe.

for good or bad its been changed. if the content is the same and you turn off then maybe the show was dated but people loyal to the presenters. if thats the case, jimmy hill will be back on motd! oh lordy no."

They've already done the mobility scooters

over a year ago

"just wondering how long people would have demanded the trio because of tradition. racing mobility scooters maybe.

for good or bad its been changed. if the content is the same and you turn off then maybe the show was dated but people loyal to the presenters. if thats the case, jimmy hill will be back on motd! oh lordy no.

They've already done the mobility scooters"

top gear an informative motor programme or staged comedy?... i rest my case. Evans (though not my cup of tea) and his mates will turn it around.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"It makes me smile when people say they won't watch the new show. It'll be the same format, doing the same things, with different people.

It doesn't have to be Top Gear OR the new Clarkson / Hammond / May vehicle you know - you are allowed to watch and enjoy them both!! "

I despise Evans. So, I'm not interested.

I'm not even interested in cars.

I just like watching the camaraderie between Hammond, Clarkson & May.

By *heDevilsinthedetailMan
over a year ago

liverpool

over a year ago

It doesn't have to be Top Gear OR the new Clarkson / Hammond / May vehicle you know - you are allowed to watch and enjoy them both!!

"

No thanks. TopGear was what it was because of the Trio. I'll follow where they go and laugh at the BBC for losing out.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

No thanks. TopGear was what it was because of the Trio. I'll follow where they go and laugh at the BBC for losing out."

loyal to the end.

Post new Message to Thread