Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Men and Hygiene,the shocking reality!!

Jump to newest

By *isexmistress OP   Woman
over a year ago

Prestwich

WARNING FOR UNSUSPECTING LADIES

Chatting with a male friend,I`m reliably informed that when he uses the gents,several guys will come in,pee and leave WITHOUT washing their hands

Really? Thats just plain disgusting..

I had a meet off here who after asking to use my toilet ,proceeded to flush WITHOUT putting the seat down!!

Really? Thats disgusting too

( See the NCIS episode explaining why..you`ll thank me,and be towel conscious after)

Do any ladies here have a partner who doesnt wash his hands after or doesnt put the loo seat down?

Are there any guys here who wanna out themselves

I don`t expect guys to carry around hand sanitizer as i do but FFS, if you use a public loo and wash your hands after, all the fuckers who didn`t wash before you are giving you door handle WEE HANDS..

And i don`t mean as in `door handle little hands`

We need get this sorted

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I once asked a guy if he'd washed his hands and he said 'I don't piss on my hands'. However he did put the lid down when flushing, as he's seen a TV programme where a rat came out of the loo. Apparently the little shits know how to hold their breath.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ew, yack!

My fwb actually goes to the bother of washing his cock after having a piss. But he's a bit OCD about cleanliness & neatness in general.

over a year ago

Always wash my mitts (even tho i don't piss on them).

Lid down? Rarely.

Efficient see, the next user is gonna be female and more likely to sit on it.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/06/15 18:25:35]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/06/15 18:24:14]

over a year ago

Some women might like a sweaty cock after the gym tho

over a year ago

I live on my own, I wash my hands and put the seat down.

Even do that at work too

over a year ago

"Ew, yack!

My fwb actually goes to the bother of washing his cock after having a piss. But he's a bit OCD about cleanliness & neatness in general."

? In the sink of a pub?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/06/15 18:26:41]

over a year ago

"Ew, yack!

My fwb actually goes to the bother of washing his cock after having a piss. But he's a bit OCD about cleanliness & neatness in general.

? In the sink of a pub? "

Nonono

Just at home!

over a year ago

I remember watching a TV show once about a guy who worked from a mobile burger stand people had complained about him so they put hidden cameras up

he had been working all night in a busy town selling to the pub goers and when he wanted a pee he'd just piss up the side of the van and go back in serving food, no sinks or gloves in sight

I'd never thought about where these people use the toilet or how they washed their before but I've never eaten from a mobile unit since

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

I tend to wash my hands before and after i get my old bill out in our works toilet, i see a lot of my colleagues going in there with their bottles of water

over a year ago

My oh thinks its an achievement if he showers twice a week

over a year ago

I have seen this type of behaviour hundreds of times, In pubs/clubs and the work place, I have even seen Men walk straight out of the door after going for a number 2

over a year ago

Absolutely disgusting! Not just men tho. Regularly see 'ladies' walking out of the loo on nights out without washing their hands.They can put lippy on but not the basics like hand hygiene skanky bitches!!

We actually have someone at work who doesn't flush the toilet (and yes I'm talking no 2 here!! ) I've put signs up but still it goes on. God help them she I find out who it is! (And yes I have ocd lol)

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i dont put the lid down either lol not did yet

i do wash my hands though

over a year ago

evesham

*dead yet

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

"I have seen this type of behaviour hundreds of times, In pubs/clubs and the work place, I have even seen Men walk straight out of the door after going for a number 2 "

never in my entire life have i ever taken dump in a pub or club chodbin, i'd rather go home

over a year ago

I wash my hands before lol.

Don't really want to be getting all the filth from my hands on my chap.

over a year ago

I was once at a party at a club and a guy I know had a pee , left the gents without washing his hands and proceeded to sample the buffet dirty sod !

over a year ago

My mate is like that he is a dirty cunt

over a year ago

I hate to shock you, but there's many woman who don't bother either. I can be d*unk and bouncing off every wall, but I still have to wash my hands and grab the least used part of the door handle on the way out!

over a year ago

"We actually have someone at work who doesn't flush the toilet (and yes I'm talking no 2 here!! ) I've put signs up but still it goes on. God help them she I find out who it is! (And yes I have ocd lol)"

Thats skank whoever she is

over a year ago

"I hate to shock you, but there's many woman who don't bother either. I can be d*unk and bouncing off every wall, but I still have to wash my hands and grab the least used part of the door handle on the way out! "

This is why bog doors should open outwards so you can use a foot or elbow

over a year ago

"Ew, yack!

? In the sink of a pub?

Nonono

Just at home!"

Tut, dirty bastard

over a year ago

"My mate is like that he is a dirty cunt"

My ex was like that, it's not the sole preserve of males.

Every time i went for a piss in the sink it was piled high with dirty dishes. Bitch indeed.

over a year ago

evesham

why is thi dsuch a shock to people? it is well documented that bar snacks have at least 16 different strains of urine on them and train seats....well....you just don't want to know lol

that being said i always have food from the buffet at chams....life is way too short to worry too much about things like that (if it looks dodgy then i wont eat it lol)

All this germophobe paranoia perpetrated by the cleaning product companies is what has given rise to a greater number of allergies and health issues. we ned to come into contact with germs to build up immune systems. I am not saying go roll around in some shit but less paranoia is a good step.

over a year ago

"I hate to shock you, but there's many woman who don't bother either. I can be d*unk and bouncing off every wall, but I still have to wash my hands and grab the least used part of the door handle on the way out!

This is why bog doors should open outwards so you can use a foot or elbow"

Or use a bit of tissue

By *ax-BangingMan
over a year ago

town

As a caretaker and having to deal with a lot of toilet issues, i'll be honest with you lady's are a lot worse than men. in fact it's shocking how much worse they are i could tell you some storys but will leave it at that.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I hate to shock you, but there's many woman who don't bother either. I can be d*unk and bouncing off every wall, but I still have to wash my hands and grab the least used part of the door handle on the way out! "

True.

But 'Women' or 'People' and hygiene wouldn't have been such a good thread title.

I never worry about whether other people in public loos are washing their hands or not.

I'm not shaking them.

A

*hands. Obviously. What else?

over a year ago

Lately I've seen lots of women leave public toilets without washing their hands. And they never put the seats down.

It's not just a man thing.

over a year ago

Always wash hands. Always put lid down to flush...not just the seat. Actually the wc we all have in our homes was never ever designed to be used stood up by gents. Saw this on a TV prog about the history of loos........so the seat should be permanently down!

over a year ago

Round these parts, and in some pubs, you'd be grateful if some made it as far as the loos in the first place.

over a year ago

"Lately I've seen lots of women leave public toilets without washing their hands. And they never put the seats down.

"

I see loads of women leave toilets without washing their hands

over a year ago

"why is thi dsuch a shock to people? it is well documented that bar snacks have at least 16 different strains of urine on them and train seats....well....you just don't want to know lol

that being said i always have food from the buffet at chams....life is way too short to worry too much about things like that (if it looks dodgy then i wont eat it lol)

All this germophobe paranoia perpetrated by the cleaning product companies is what has given rise to a greater number of allergies and health issues. we ned to come into contact with germs to build up immune systems. I am not saying go roll around in some shit but less paranoia is a good step."

I actually agree with you, but we're talking about basic hygiene that doesn't actually require that much effort.

over a year ago

"Always wash hands. Always put lid down to flush...not just the seat. Actually the wc we all have in our homes was never ever designed to be used stood up by gents. Saw this on a TV prog about the history of loos........so the seat should be permanently down!"

Permanently down eh?

That should make for some interesting patterned carpets and wallpaper.

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Handwashing - always always always

Seat down - always always always

What the feck is wrong with people?

over a year ago

"I live on my own, I wash my hands and put the seat down.

Even do that at work too "

So do I.

over a year ago

Even do that at work too

So do I."

So does his mum.

over a year ago

I always wash my hand find it horrible when the person befor you dosent and opens door and you can't catch it with your foot so have to open it

over a year ago

evesham

"Lately I've seen lots of women leave public toilets without washing their hands. And they never put the seats down.

I see loads of women leave toilets without washing their hands "

a number of my friends will use hand sanitizer in their bags rather than soap and water in the toilets.

i went to cumbria recently and in their public toilets they were advocating saving water by using the sanitizer dispensers instead of washing your hands in the sink.

over a year ago

In a previous job I have had to go into Male and Female toilets in the retail sector, I have seen empty food packages left behind like yogurt pots or even banana skins/apple cores,

I know people don't have long for breaks but eating while on the toilet

over a year ago

I have a colleague who only opens doors using a bit of paper towel. Uses paper towel to turn on & off taps too but when a dog was in work once (a guide dog), she stroked it & then sat back down again without washing her hands

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/06/15 18:52:52]

over a year ago

I just rinse well with warm water as i have seen people pissing in soap dispenser

over a year ago

I wash my hands then use a bit of tissue or paper towel to open the toilet door with in a public toilet. I'm a but obsessed with hand washing. If I put something in a bin I have to wash my hands afterwards.

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

Always wash my hands but usually forget to put the seat down afterwards oppps!

over a year ago

Does anybody on this thread ever have oral sex?

over a year ago

"I just rinse well with warm water as i have seen people pissing in soap dispenser"

over a year ago

"Always wash hands. Always put lid down to flush...not just the seat. Actually the wc we all have in our homes was never ever designed to be used stood up by gents. Saw this on a TV prog about the history of loos........so the seat should be permanently down!

Permanently down eh?

That should make for some interesting patterned carpets and wallpaper. "

Yes the seat down...and you sit to piss.

Not the lid down....obviously!

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Does anybody on this thread ever have oral sex?"

Yeah.

But not in public toilets so I should be ok.

A

over a year ago

"Does anybody on this thread ever have oral sex?

Yeah.

But not in public toilets so I should be ok.

A"

so wise

over a year ago

"Does anybody on this thread ever have oral sex?"

Oral is different though u don't know what diseases people have in toilets

over a year ago

evesham

Oral is different though u don't know what diseases people have in toilets "

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"All this germophobe paranoia perpetrated by the cleaning product companies is what has given rise to a greater number of allergies and health issues. we ned to come into contact with germs to build up immune systems. I am not saying go roll around in some shit but less paranoia is a good step."

Regular handwashing is more about the prevention of the spread of diseases than germs. There are few germs in urine, and the Romans used it as a cleaning product. However, if you teach children to wash their hands every time they go to the loo, it reduces the transmission of disease. (From touching our mouths or noses)

That said, you will always catch me opening the door using my little finger on the bit I judge least likely to have been touched.

Mr ddc

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

"WARNING FOR UNSUSPECTING LADIES

Chatting with a male friend,I`m reliably informed that when he uses the gents,several guys will come in,pee and leave WITHOUT washing their hands

I had a meet off here who after asking to use my toilet ,proceeded to flush WITHOUT putting the seat down!!

( See the NCIS episode explaining why..you`ll thank me,and be towel conscious after)

Do any ladies here have a partner who doesnt wash his hands after or doesnt put the loo seat down?

I don`t expect guys to carry around hand sanitizer as i do but FFS, if you use a public loo and wash your hands after, all the fuckers who didn`t wash before you are giving you door handle WEE HANDS..

We need get this sorted "

You seem surprised?

I've seen them use the dunny and not wash their hands!

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"All this germophobe paranoia perpetrated by the cleaning product companies is what has given rise to a greater number of allergies and health issues. we ned to come into contact with germs to build up immune systems. I am not saying go roll around in some shit but less paranoia is a good step.

Regular handwashing is more about the prevention of the spread of diseases than germs. There are few germs in urine, and the Romans used it as a cleaning product. However, if you teach children to wash their hands every time they go to the loo, it reduces the transmission of disease. (From touching our mouths or noses)

That said, you will always catch me opening the door using my little finger on the bit I judge least likely to have been touched.

Mr ddc"

True. It seems kids either continue it through life or at some mysterious age lose all memories of loo hygiene.

I have a simple way to avoid touching potentially dangerous loo doors.

I open them with my cock.

Keeps my hands safe.

A

over a year ago

And this is why I always carry round anti-bac hand gel with me wherever I go

over a year ago

"

Permanently down eh?

That should make for some interesting patterned carpets and wallpaper. "

Yes seat not lid!

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"I hate to shock you, but there's many woman who don't bother either. I can be d*unk and bouncing off every wall, but I still have to wash my hands and grab the least used part of the door handle on the way out!

This is why bog doors should open outwards so you can use a foot or elbow

Or use a bit of tissue "

I do this too wash my my hands a grab a hand towel to open the door....I too have seen loads of women leave without washing their hands

over a year ago

"All this germophobe paranoia perpetrated by the cleaning product companies is what has given rise to a greater number of allergies and health issues. we ned to come into contact with germs to build up immune systems. I am not saying go roll around in some shit but less paranoia is a good step.

Mr ddc

True. It seems kids either continue it through life or at some mysterious age lose all memories of loo hygiene.

I have a simple way to avoid touching potentially dangerous loo doors.

I open them with my cock.

Keeps my hands safe.

A"

I push doors open with my boobs

over a year ago

I sit down to pee have done for years. Flush with the lid closed and always wash my hands. I also clean the loo with a brush after using it.

over a year ago

"I sit down to pee have done for years. Flush with the lid closed and always wash my hands. I also clean the loo with a brush after using it. "

But what do you do with that brush? You're getting germs all over it, then what do you do?? Wash the brush? If not you're just spreading more germs all over the place

over a year ago

Flushing the loo with the toilet seat up, not washing hands with soap after visiting the toilet (home and away) and pissing on the floor are some of the things that disgust me most - more so than noisy eating or chewing with mouth open.

crystal

over a year ago

"

But what do you do with that brush? You're getting germs all over it, then what do you do?? Wash the brush? If not you're just spreading more germs all over the place"

It goes back in the container that's filled with bleach and water. Just how would I be spreading germs?

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Absolutely disgusting! Not just men tho. Regularly see 'ladies' walking out of the loo on nights out without washing their hands.They can put lippy on but not the basics like hand hygiene skanky bitches!!

We actually have someone at work who doesn't flush the toilet (and yes I'm talking no 2 here!! ) I've put signs up but still it goes on. God help them she I find out who it is! (And yes I have ocd lol)"

I have a colleague who never washes her hands after going to the loo. She bought some cakes in she'd made. I advised a friend of mine to steer clear.

Wouldn't eat anything she touched and I love cake!

over a year ago

"My oh thinks its an achievement if he showers twice a week "

And you tolerate that?

over a year ago

"

But what do you do with that brush? You're getting germs all over it, then what do you do?? Wash the brush? If not you're just spreading more germs all over the place

It goes back in the container that's filled with bleach and water. Just how would I be spreading germs? "

You wouldnt if you used bleach. Thank you for clarifying that

over a year ago

Prestwich

Even do that at work too "

You are a bloody keeper you are..You`re welcome @ Mistress Mansions anytime

over a year ago

Mr ddc"

Hepatitis went around my kids school like wildfire. Spread by a family whose dad was a binman. The school sent out letters on hand hygiene and drinking out of other peoples' cups. School cl I sed early for summer to stop the spread. I can tell you it's not a nice illness to have

over a year ago

I would just like to say not ALL men do this.

I'd also like to say, Women do this as well. As I found out recently.

over a year ago

Prestwich

"I have seen this type of behaviour hundreds of times, In pubs/clubs and the work place, I have even seen Men walk straight out of the door after going for a number 2 "

and then he bought his mates a round ..

over a year ago

At work, I quite often hear women flush and go straight out of the door without washing their hands. I'm not a hygiene freak, but FFS wash your hands with a bit of fucking soap.

over a year ago

"At work, I quite often hear women flush and go straight out of the door without washing their hands. I'm not a hygiene freak, but FFS wash your hands with a bit of fucking soap."

Yep that's how I found out also.

over a year ago

Oral is different though u don't know what diseases people have in toilets

"

over a year ago

Yep, some women are just as bad. Mucky minges spring to mind. I mean if they can't wash their hands, what else are they not washing. Goes for the males as well. Cheesy bits.

over a year ago

"Always wash hands. Always put lid down to flush...not just the seat. Actually the wc we all have in our homes was never ever designed to be used stood up by gents. Saw this on a TV prog about the history of loos........so the seat should be permanently down!"

So - other than the aforementioned rats - which sounds a little silly - why should the seat always be down? And are we talking seat or lid here?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

lovely

over a year ago

Do wash my hands.....but also leave the toilet seat up.

Any stray splashback that lands on my toothbrush I'm not to fussed about...........

Helps build up the immune system don't ya know!

over a year ago

Ewww! I wash my hands even if i flush something down the toilet and touch the handle only!

over a year ago

"Do wash my hands.....but also leave the toilet seat up.

Any stray splashback that lands on my toothbrush I'm not to fussed about...........

Helps build up the immune system don't ya know! "

Erm its more feces particles that get into your toothbrush from leaving it up! I have a cap over my tooth brush to protect it

over a year ago

"Ew, yack!

My fwb actually goes to the bother of washing his cock after having a piss. But he's a bit OCD about cleanliness & neatness in general."

I do this too, in fact, I hate using public loos if I cant wash it, thank fuck its not just me

over a year ago

Haha me too, I always try to grab the part of the handle I think is less used, even then I don't use a firm grip! Unfortunately not all men are scrupulously clean when it's come to meets even though beforehand I'm really clear about how much of a hygiene freak I am! Agree that women can be just as bad when it comes to not washing hands after the toilet, they never seem to catch my death stare though.

over a year ago

I work as a doorman in a very classy and up market venue, expensive, great dress code etc, and I can attest that well more than half of gents never wash their hands after using the toilet.

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

ive seen this so many times ..some guy in the shitter stiking the place out then just strolls out and goes straight out or sometimes they pretend to wash their hands

ive now developed a fear of touching door handles ,in fact anything that gets touch by lots of people ..in the winter i wear gloves in the summer i carry tissues

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Jeez! I'm pretty OCD about cleanliness, let's just not go there.

Him

over a year ago

"Do wash my hands.....but also leave the toilet seat up.

Helps build up the immune system don't ya know!

Erm its more feces particles that get into your toothbrush from leaving it up! I have a cap over my tooth brush to protect it "

Mmmm feces particles you say....so I can brush my teeth and get a tasty meal into the bargain!

over a year ago

"Yep, some women are just as bad. Mucky minges spring to mind. I mean if they can't wash their hands, what else are they not washing. Goes for the males as well. Cheesy bits."

I always have moist wipes in my bag...

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

wow how do you lot manage to play at a club --- your in a group room and a guy can have rimmed a few ladies and licked a few pussys and your worried about his hands in the peanuts

or do you wipe his cock down with a sanitiser before the bj

over a year ago

Unfortunately i rarely put the lid down, I forget just how arduous it is for a lady to do

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

to be fair its not just the men that are dirty .sure lots of women r just as un hygenic

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Unfortunately i rarely put the lid down, I forget just how arduous it is for a lady to do "

over a year ago

"wow how do you lot manage to play at a club --- your in a group room and a guy can have rimmed a few ladies and licked a few pussys and your worried about his hands in the peanuts

or do you wipe his cock down with a sanitiser before the bj "

I shove the cock in dettol first

over a year ago

"Unfortunately i rarely put the lid down, I forget just how arduous it is for a lady to do "

Having lived with a few men in my time I'm scared to go near a toilet seat without a hazard suit after a man has been in there. They have a long pointy thing they can't seem to point straight down

over a year ago

"Unfortunately i rarely put the lid down, I forget just how arduous it is for a lady to do

Having lived with a few men in my time I'm scared to go near a toilet seat without a hazard suit after a man has been in there. They have a long pointy thing they can't seem to point straight down "

Try being a bloke to see why it's not always that's straight forward...

over a year ago

"wow how do you lot manage to play at a club --- your in a group room and a guy can have rimmed a few ladies and licked a few pussys and your worried about his hands in the peanuts

or do you wipe his cock down with a sanitiser before the bj "

This is why I won't go to a club. I don't want someone else's minge or butt juices on or in me Not someone I haven't said hello to anyway

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"Unfortunately i rarely put the lid down, I forget just how arduous it is for a lady to do

Having lived with a few men in my time I'm scared to go near a toilet seat without a hazard suit after a man has been in there. They have a long pointy thing they can't seem to point straight down

Try being a bloke to see why it's not always that's straight forward..."

I love watching men pee and it doesn't go straight - if they are desperate it can shoot forwards and it is so funny watching a man who is stiff trying to pee.....last one I saw nearly had to do a press up against the wall to get the angle right sooooooo funny

over a year ago

I've seen guys in work use the cubical for a no 2 and walk straight out without washing hands, not very nice

over a year ago

Haha yeah see. And we have to deal with splash backs. That's the worst thing for public toilets!

over a year ago

It's not a shock to me, see it every day at work and out. Loads of blokes walk out without washing.. makes me cringe.

I wash, but then have to touch the toilet door handle that the dirty skanks have also touched. So also use hand sanitiser regularly too.

Having said that rarely put the lid down after using the loo - but after reading this thread will probably do so going forwards.

Having said that, I haven't had any major illnesses to date due to toilet germs etc and I guess it's better to build some resilient antibodies than be 100% sanitised at all times!

over a year ago

Having lived with a few men in my time I'm scared to go near a toilet seat without a hazard suit after a man has been in there. They have a long pointy thing they can't seem to point straight down "

It doesn't always stream where you think it will particularly when you start the flow, if you know what I mean! If it was that easy then of course there would be no mess!

I'm reliably informed that ladies public loos can be as bad as men's, piss all over the floor etc. how do we explain THAT away??

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Mr ddc"

If we're all going for that bit on the handle that we think is least likely to have been touched then than bit may be the bit most touched.

Hands washed but I don't put the lid down. I'd hate to have to lift the lid in a public loo.

over a year ago

Always wash my hands even though I don't piss on them first lol as suggested??

I never put the seat back down though after having a slash especially at home as the next person likely to use it is a bloke (me).

over a year ago

Always put the lid down before flushing as flushing actually launches aerosolized toilet funk into the air, which can travel up to six feet. That means virtually everything you touch in the loo could be coated with a fine mist of invisible poo particles. Two nasty byproducts of ingesting fecal matter—E. Coli and hepatitis, along with a whole bunch of other diseases that you don’t want. So it’s wisest to always wash with soap and water even after urinating. Neither plain water nor alcohol hand sanitizers are effective at removing fecal material or killing bacteria in fecal material.

over a year ago

The one that really gets me is the brain-dead one who pisses with one hand and continues his mobile conversation with the other...

In general, the number of guys who fail to wash afterwards is appalling; I tend to wait until the door opens then nip out so as not to have to use the handle.

over a year ago

This posts a pisser, pardon the pun.

The germ thing is mainly in the mind.

Apparently there are a lot more germs on your mobile phone or laptop keyboard than on any toilet door handle. Though it is good manners to at least try and rinse afterwards

over a year ago

Prestwich

We need get this sorted

You seem surprised?

I've seen them use the dunny and not wash their hands! "

That I have to tell guys wanting to use my loo to `wash your hands and please put the toilet seat down when flushing` is less surprise ,more disappoinment..

over a year ago

Prestwich

"Always put the lid down before flushing as flushing actually launches aerosolized toilet funk into the air, which can travel up to six feet. That means virtually everything you touch in the loo could be coated with a fine mist of invisible poo particles. Two nasty byproducts of ingesting fecal matter—E. Coli and hepatitis, along with a whole bunch of other diseases that you don’t want. So it’s wisest to always wash with soap and water even after urinating. Neither plain water nor alcohol hand sanitizers are effective at removing fecal material or killing bacteria in fecal material. "

Exactly

over a year ago

"Always put the lid down before flushing as flushing actually launches aerosolized toilet funk into the air, which can travel up to six feet. That means virtually everything you touch in the loo could be coated with a fine mist of invisible poo particles. Two nasty byproducts of ingesting fecal matter—E. Coli and hepatitis, along with a whole bunch of other diseases that you don’t want. So it’s wisest to always wash with soap and water even after urinating. Neither plain water nor alcohol hand sanitizers are effective at removing fecal material or killing bacteria in fecal material.

Exactly "

Time is very effective at it though hep can't live long outside of the body and believe it or not ecoli lives quite happily in your gut at all times.

You need quite a large amount of it to get ill.

which is why despite the majority of people in the world flushing the loo with the eat up and most public loos lacking lids at all most of the population isn't currently suffering from the effects of a major ecoli infection nor do they hey hepatitis

this is akin to going "omg cars pump out co2 and will kill you!!!! "

Fun fact there's more non human cells in and on your body than human cells due to the disparity in size Between your cells and bacteria.

And the fact your entire gut is full of them and every single millimeter of your skin is absolutely covered with bacteria.

98% of people are also carrying MRSA I'm their nose

Most of this filth encrusting you is helpful though as it kills off the really nasty things that could do you more harm when it lands on you in comparatively small numbers.

over a year ago

If you were obsessive about all the germs that are airborne, you would go mad.

Yes it's essential you wash your hands after the toilet and keep your own home clean, but you will never get rid of the germs and our bodies in general can cope with it.

We've all been to party buffets, bought fresh bread or cakes from shops, the choose your own kind using the tongs. That food is as contaminated as toilets are.

Our hands are covered in germs coming into contact with people and everyday objects. We could try and live in a sterile bubble like Michael Jackson tried but it's fruitless really

Our bodies are designed to deal with bacteria and of course we can get I'll but generally the immuno-compromised and very young are more susceptible than a healthy adult.

Just wash your hands with soap and water after toileting, clean your house regularly, be sensible about the preparation and storage of food, and you want go far wrong

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Ew, yack!

Id expect guys to do that on a meet.

over a year ago

"Ew, yack!

Id expect guys to do that on a meet."

Yeah whenever on a meet /be for either do it. I always try to get all the toilet stuff done before showering before going for a meet. But if you both get on really well then the pre sex wine and chatting can last a long time and you need another visit

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"I was once at a party at a club and a guy I know had a pee , left the gents without washing his hands and proceeded to sample the buffet dirty sod !"

This is the reason I am always at the front of any buffet queue. Honest

By *orethancurvesWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Ew, yack!

I do this too, in fact, I hate using public loos if I cant wash it, thank fuck its not just me "

My oh does this. Even in public loos. He will come out, go get a handfull of water and go back in the cubicle. Be obvs prefers the toilet at home tho. And he washes his hands. But he doesnt need to put the lid/seat down as he pees sitting.

I will be honest and say i will scan the bathroom before i decide if im gonna wash my hands or not. Sometimes id pick up more germs than not washing so will wait till i get out then use my lil bottle of hand sanitizer.

over a year ago

"Ew, yack!

I do this too, in fact, I hate using public loos if I cant wash it, thank fuck its not just me

My oh does this. Even in public loos. He will come out, go get a handfull of water and go back in the cubicle. Be obvs prefers the toilet at home tho. And he washes his hands. But he doesnt need to put the lid/seat down as he pees sitting.

I will be honest and say i will scan the bathroom before i decide if im gonna wash my hands or not. Sometimes id pick up more germs than not washing so will wait till i get out then use my lil bottle of hand sanitizer."

Are you sure he's not gone back in for a wank?

Could be tricky if wearing cream chinos and those hand dryers are often at an awkward height for things like this

Post new Message to Thread