Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If you're a guy on here even as part of a couple.

Over 40,don't have 13% bodyfat or lower , don't wear suit's, don't have a 8+cock and are generally amazing.

You really don't stand a chance of getting a meet.

According to lots of thread's and profiles I have read recently.

Lots of extremely fussy women and couples.

However here is the irony, when attending clubs it seems to be the guy's exactly as I described who are playing and having fun.

Me thinks there is a fair amount of bullshit regards to who people say they meet in terms of looks and who they actually meet.

Sits and waits for the backlash.

Come let's av'it!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *horltzMan
over a year ago

heysham

I'm a bald hairy shortarse , and I'm not complaining

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm a bald hairy shortarse , and I'm not complaining "
bald and hairy?

Make your mind up

over a year ago

What some people in the forum say... and what the people who meet actually do..... are two very different things.

By *horltzMan
over a year ago

heysham

"I'm a bald hairy shortarse , and I'm not complaining bald and hairy?

Make your mind up "

Hair in all the wrong places

over a year ago

"What some people in the forum say... and what the people who meet actually do..... are two very different things. "

True that

over a year ago

I have no chance either and I am 32 with 10% bodyfat, everyone are just to far lol

over a year ago

"What some people in the forum say... and what the people who meet actually do..... are two very different things. "

Absolutely xx

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm just your average, normal man. Totally and utterly top of the bell curve.

over a year ago

I meet men over 40 most in their 50's ,prefer them not to be slim/skinny or have too much muscles,yes I like men in suits but prefer the man to be comfy in what ever (jeans etc)prefer average size cock.....too big pputs me off......and everyone of the men I've met have been amazing cant help that one

over a year ago

I don't mind chubby or not slim, prefer something bigger than slim really. Not sure why anyone would wear a suit lol but not wearing one wouldn't bother me either.

I'm not into older guys though, used to be when i was younger than 24 but since then i've been into guys my age and past few years been into younger guys (in their early 30s mainly). Don't know why, and i don't rule anyone out on age tbh more looks. And when i went to a club i got with a guy in his 20s. Then later one is his early 30s.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"If you're a guy on here even as part of a couple.

Over 40,don't have 13% bodyfat or lower , don't wear suit's, don't have a 8+cock and are generally amazing.

However here is the irony, when attending clubs it seems to be the guy's exactly as I described who are playing and having fun.

Me thinks there is a fair amount of bullshit regards to who people say they meet in terms of looks and who they actually meet.

Come let's av'it! "

I have no looks preferences as to who I meet and state so fairly regularly on the forum. In terms of my actual fussiness the only one I would go for out of the above list is 'generally amazing'. But that is entirely down to the individual and what they are actually like as a person. I may be weird but that's my own preference. And what I consider generally amazing is something not everyone would agree with and is something I only discover when I chat to people.

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Who knows the mind of the online fickle, and i can no longer be bothered to question them

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Who says that the women in the profiles you are reading are the women you see fucking at clubs?!

over a year ago

"Who says that the women in the profiles you are reading are the women you see fucking at clubs?!"

Now your being argumentative for the sake of it! You know that it's absolutely not the same people.

That's not my point and you know it

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Come let's av'it! "

I suspect those threads are started by people over 40 with less than perfect bodies and average cocks blaming the alleged 'six pack wielding, hung like a donkey, sub 40's' for taking all the meets away from them.

That's bullshit. Far more so I suspect than people bullshitting about who they do/don't meet.

A

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

I do not have any set criteria for looks or body shape, the only thing I ask for the man is confident.Majority of my meets have been over 40 and slightly of the bigger build.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Who says that the women in the profiles you are reading are the women you see fucking at clubs?!

Now your being argumentative for the sake of it! You know that it's absolutely not the same people.

That's not my point and you know it

"

Hey, you know me....always like to play devil's door dah

over a year ago

I think a lot of women just like to kid themselves they can get the hot, ripped stud when in actual fact even though women out number men by 100 to 1 a lot really can't

over a year ago

I think there's a a definite observational truth to your post, OP.

I know that in recent months that the threads of the type you mention have made me realise I stand little chance of meeting.

I won't go near clubs, I've had several awful experiences and wouldn't set foot in one again.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I think a lot of women just like to kid themselves they can get the hot, ripped stud when in actual fact even though women out number men by 100 to 1 a lot really can't "

and the guys declaring they have never shagged someone they are not totally into, for the benefit of the ladies declaring they don't unless there is an attraction and personality match.

many do... the rest fib

over a year ago

This is why I take no notice of what people say in the forum. If i believed any of it i would have left ages ago

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"This is why I take no notice of what people say in the forum. If i believed any of it i would have left ages ago "

over a year ago

"I think a lot of women just like to kid themselves they can get the hot, ripped stud when in actual fact even though women out number men by 100 to 1 a lot really can't "

Ooooooh if a man had said that.......

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I think a lot of women just like to kid themselves they can get the hot, ripped stud when in actual fact even though women out number men by 100 to 1 a lot really can't

Ooooooh if a man had said that....... "

the gates of hell would have opened

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I think a lot of women just like to kid themselves they can get the hot, ripped stud when in actual fact even though women out number men by 100 to 1 a lot really can't

I'd like to meet a hot ripped stud

over a year ago

Well, unless you're in London (well, from what comes up on my local feeds anyway) then many women seem to be a mistress seeking a sub or they're seeking a BBC to lick them out (which doesn't make sense to me).

Then, you have those stating no Asians on their profile and seeking people 5'8 or taller. Erm, that's me out of the tick list in every way.

It's bloody difficult to sort something in London you know if you're me.

Ah well.

over a year ago

It's true though

I've seen loads of profile where women demand the best of the best from men on here and look at their pics and think....really you think you can pull that, then look at the pics of men who have verified them and yep just as guessed none of them are what they are asking for on their profile

My rule on here is, if I couldn't pull him in real life, don't mail him on here

over a year ago

I'd like to meet a hot ripped stud "

Fancy a 3sum if you find one

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I have my own preferences and seem to do ok on here, ok maybe I would do better if I changed them, but unfortunately I can't

over a year ago

"

I meet men over 40 most in their 50's ,prefer them not to be slim/skinny or have too much muscles,yes I like men in suits but prefer the man to be comfy in what ever (jeans etc)prefer average size cock.....too big pputs me off......and everyone of the men I've met have been amazing cant help that one "

Goddammit why are you so far away!

over a year ago

I thought that lol. Have seen the devastation when they have lol

over a year ago

Come let's av'it! "

we meet well endowed men, all shapes, sizes and ages

over a year ago

It's true though

I've seen loads of profile where women demand the best of the best from men on here and look at their pics and think....really you think you can pull that, then look at the pics of men who have verified them and yep just as guessed none of them are what they are asking for on their profile

My rule on here is, if I couldn't pull him in real life, don't mail him on here "

This made me lol

Yup guilty as charged but hey a girl can try

Post new Message to Thread