Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

fancy dress

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Us and another fab could are thinking of having a joint celebration party in September and are going to make it fancy dress.

Can anyone think of any themes we could maybe use? Something that won't be hard to find a costume for but is a bit out of the ordinary maybe

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Roman orgy x

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

super heros

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"Us and another fab could are thinking of having a joint celebration party in September and are going to make it fancy dress.

Can anyone think of any themes we could maybe use? Something that won't be hard to find a costume for but is a bit out of the ordinary maybe"

Why have a theme? I find the best fancy dress parties are when there is no theme, some people turn up in great random costumes. But I went to a super heroes theme party once and that was good.

over a year ago

Have a horror theme.. I love dressing up in halloween stuff more than once a year

over a year ago

"Us and another fab could are thinking of having a joint celebration party in September and are going to make it fancy dress.

Can anyone think of any themes we could maybe use? Something that won't be hard to find a costume for but is a bit out of the ordinary maybe

Why have a theme? I find the best fancy dress parties are when there is no theme, some people turn up in great random costumes. But I went to a super heroes theme party once and that was good."

That's actually quite a good idea, there'd be all sorts of costumes then

Liking super heroes to though

over a year ago

Just a few suggestions

Your favourite film character

Cave men/women

What I want to be when I grow up

Have fun x

over a year ago

I went to a fancy dress party were the hosts chose what every one would wear and they could not tell anyone untill they turned up.

It was a hoot

over a year ago

Went to a Mexican party once dressed as Zorro and ended up hooking up with a fabulously busty sexy seniorita bar wench. Good times, and I still have the costume if you need it

over a year ago

"Went to a Mexican party once dressed as Zorro and ended up hooking up with a fabulously busty sexy seniorita bar wench. Good times, and I still have the costume if you need it "

Not sure I'd look good as Zorro lol

Post new Message to Thread