Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

profile searchingq

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is it with the search part of Fab ?

When i use it to search 'female seeking tv/ts'...i then look at who id like to contact...

Yet when i try to send a message 95% of profiles say'this person has blocked your sex' ?

Are people just ticking all the boxes when doing a profile without reading the instructions ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What is it with the search part of Fab ?

When i use it to search 'female seeking tv/ts'...i then look at who id like to contact...

Yet when i try to send a message 95% of profiles say'this person has blocked your sex' ?

Are people just ticking all the boxes when doing a profile without reading the instructions ?"

I think a lot of ppl use it to show there "Interests' but set there profile for what they want at the moment

over a year ago

"What is it with the search part of Fab ?

Are people just ticking all the boxes when doing a profile without reading the instructions ?"

They might be blocking mail from new people because they prefer to go looking.

It's an odd one because surely if they have a certain type (e.g. tv/ts) blocked then they shouldn't show up in searches by that type (people looking for tv/ts)- as per your OP.

over a year ago

They do it cos they wanna search it for themselves lol.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"They do it cos they wanna search it for themselves lol."

Mmm i hear what your saying...but a profile is a bit like your c.v.isnt it ?

And its up us to 'sell yourself'...their not gonna coming knocking at my door are they ?

Post new Message to Thread