Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Menstruation....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who doesn't give a fuck if their lover is menstruating during sex.

It's never stopped me!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

what if your lover didnt like it?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm scared of bear attacks

over a year ago

"what if your lover didnt like it?"

Oh believe me they've always liked it. They would initiate sex

Most women are more sexually aroused during menstruation. That's a bit of a fact.

over a year ago

evesham

"what if your lover didnt like it?

Most women are more sexually aroused during menstruation. That's a bit of a fact. "

is it now....

over a year ago

Most women are more sexually aroused during menstruation. That's a bit of a fact. "

Why do you men like to tell us what is fact... I personally am but I know more women that if you even tried to go near them during that time they would rip your balls off

over a year ago

I get grumpy, farty, crampy and I eat everything in sight. If any man found that attractive, I'd worry

over a year ago

"I get grumpy, farty, crampy and I eat everything in sight. If any man found that attractive, I'd worry "

Menstruation has 'men' in it. We're made for each other.

over a year ago

Most women are more sexually aroused during menstruation. That's a bit of a fact.

Why do you men like to tell us what is fact... I personally am but I know more women that if you even tried to go near them during that time they would rip your balls off"

I'm only quoting what women have said...

And being sexually aroused doesn't mean they will indulge in sexual activities. No not everyone will be.

I'm also talking from personal experience. It's like someone saying everyone likes to swallow. That's not the truth.

over a year ago

is it now...."

Yes it is... Why do you think animals have sex during menstruation?

Personal choice is a different thing.

over a year ago

Would you go down on a woman while she's on?

over a year ago

Would you go down on a woman while she's on?"

I have.

over a year ago

I have."

Without a tampon in

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

really..?

maybe get some of them to put up a veri then?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Fab: The home of mansplaining.

I struggle to understand how a small poll of women the OP knows suddenly becomes FACT! I, personally, am not hornier during my period. Sometimes I am less, due to the fact I have blown up like a bloody beach ball. The week afterwards however....

over a year ago

evesham

is it now....

Yes it is... Why do you think animals have sex during menstruation?

Personal choice is a different thing. "

do they? bit of a waste of time seeing as that means the uterus is shedding its lining and therefore no baby animals can be made. infact.....other than dogs, ive never seen an animal menstruate.

personally i never feel sexy during my period.

over a year ago

I have.

Without a tampon in "

Yes

over a year ago

Yes... Her clit is on the outside. Unless you need a lesson in a woman's anatomy.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Fab: The home of mansplaining.

I struggle to understand how a small poll of women the OP knows suddenly becomes FACT! I, personally, am not hornier during my period. Sometimes I am less, due to the fact I have blown up like a bloody beach ball. The week afterwards however.... "

It's ok it's only a bit of a fact

over a year ago

Yes... Her clit is on the outside. Unless you need a lesson in a woman's anatomy. "

I think women do tend to know where their clit is...

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Yes... Her clit is on the outside. Unless you need a lesson in a woman's anatomy. "

given you massive faux pas a s highlighted by Evie above your not in a position to have a go at what you see is their lack of biology..

over a year ago

Why the twatty attitude?

over a year ago

evesham

fucking boring oral if all you do is lick her clit lol

over a year ago

I struggle to understand how a small poll of women the OP knows suddenly becomes FACT! I, personally, am not hornier during my period. Sometimes I am less, due to the fact I have blown up like a bloody beach ball. The week afterwards however.... "

And tell me... Just how your experience applies to all women. The fucking irony is a joke.

My original post was a question and yes it applies to my own experience but it also applies to what I've read on the subject.

over a year ago

Absolutly no problem with a long term lover, but definatly not with someone new.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

I struggle to understand how a small poll of women the OP knows suddenly becomes FACT! I, personally, am not hornier during my period. Sometimes I am less, due to the fact I have blown up like a bloody beach ball. The week afterwards however....

And tell me... Just how your experience applies to all women. The fucking irony is a joke.

My original post was a question and yes it applies to my own experience but it also applies to what I've read on the subject.

"

The irony in you telling a woman that you know more about something unique to women than a woman is painful.

over a year ago

evesham

"

she never said it related to all women. you made it sound as if just because you are ok with it the women should be to cos it aint gonna stop you!

over a year ago

Yes... Her clit is on the outside. Unless you need a lesson in a woman's anatomy.

"

Have I been down on you?

The question was would you go down on someone who is menstruating. Yes... Hence why I would not go inside.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Technically a FACTOID. If only people would use this they'd be covered.

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I just want to have a hot bath, curl up in fresh sheets in clean pj's in a dark room with a hot water bottle & my prescription drugs whilst feeling like my insides are being ripped apart. Even my boys know to keep away unless they have chocolate.

over a year ago

evesham

Have I been down on you?

The question was would you go down on someone who is menstruating. Yes... Hence why I would not go inside. "

did i say you had?

would you do it without a tampon in?

over a year ago

Technically a FACTOID. If only people would use this they'd be covered.

"

Actually I stand corrected. Yes it's a factoid. It doesn't apply to everyone. Thank you.

over a year ago

"Absolutly no problem with a long term lover, but definatly not with someone new."

Thank you. It's why I used the term lover in my original post.

over a year ago

"

Hahaha Hahahahaha Hahahahaha hahaha haha!!

I fucking love irony.

How can a man tell a bunch of women who disagree with his generalisations ("most women are more sexually aroused during menstruation") that the women are wrong about women because they're lacking experience of women.

I love Fab.

over a year ago

"I love Fab. "

Fact

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I love Fab.

Fact"

oid

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

I fucking love irony.

How can a man tell a bunch of women who disagree with his generalisations ("most women are more sexually aroused during menstruation") that the women are wrong about women because they're lacking experience of women.

I love Fab. "

Don't be silly. You know we're just women and how can we know?

There was a piece on Woman's Hour this morning about whether girls reaching their menarche know what to do and whether the internet helps. It would seem the diagrams are still a bit confusing.

over a year ago

"I love Fab.

Fact"

oid

over a year ago

"I love Fab.

Fact

oid"

Im always to flipping slow

over a year ago

Have I been down on you?

The question was would you go down on someone who is menstruating. Yes... Hence why I would not go inside.

did i say you had?

would you do it without a tampon in?"

Yes... I have. I don't see how her having a tampon in has any bearing! What's your problem?

over a year ago

I have.

Without a tampon in

Yes "

that is disgusting on so many levels

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I love Fab.

Fact

oid

Im always to flipping slow "

over a year ago

I'd actually say from my experience and all that I have learnt... That in general women do not feel more horny during menstruation... Some do.. depends on their hormones, how their period affects them... But from.my experience most women are not interested in sex... ( I mean what would I know I am a woman who also happens to have lots of female friends and worked for quite a while in relate and a sexual therapist... )

Oh and for the record mostly I'm horny like you would not believe..

over a year ago

I fucking love irony.

I love Fab. "

Irony? Do you even understand the word? Just because you disagree with a statement doesn't mean it's less real. Do you really think that because a few women on this forum decide that they don't enjoy sex during menstruation they're representative of all women.

A lot of women might feel more aroused but choose not to do anything about it.

over a year ago

Because in schools the boys don't go to these lessons (even though they become dads), ice only seen menarche written down. Is it pronounced "men are key"? If so, that's quite ironic!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Because in schools the boys don't go to these lessons (even though they become dads), ice only seen menarche written down. Is it pronounced "men are key"? If so, that's quite ironic! "

It is pronounced men are key. I'm through the menopause but I'd rather they didn't.

over a year ago

"Irony? Do you even understand the word? Just because you disagree with a statement doesn't mean it's less real. Do you really think that because a few women on this forum decide that they don't enjoy sex during menstruation they're representative of all women.

A lot of women might feel more aroused but choose not to do anything about it. "

Yes fella. I understand. I also understand there's a fucking truckload of difference between your experience and understanding; "a lot of women might" and "most women do and if you disagree woman, it's because you have fuck all experience of women".

over a year ago

Bugger if I'm going down on a woman when she's on. What are you guys, vampires? Gross...

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

I'm incredibly horny during mine, so was my ex. And the ex before that.

Some are, some aren't, no need for generalisations

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

I fucking love irony.

I love Fab.

Irony? Do you even understand the word? Just because you disagree with a statement doesn't mean it's less real. Do you really think that because a few women on this forum decide that they don't enjoy sex during menstruation they're representative of all women.

A lot of women might feel more aroused but choose not to do anything about it. "

The point that many people are making is that women can speak for themselves AND that we often talk to each other about all sorts of things menstrual and even sexual.

For some women it might be down to their conditioning at menarche about what is acceptable during your period. Back in my day we still had sanitary towels the size of nappies and belts to hold them in place. That immediately made sport, or even walking too fast difficult, out of bounds.

My horrible periods, caused by fibroids, meant that I was in pain and bled too much to consider even spending a night away from home. Sex was very much out of the equation during that phase of my life. At other better times it wasn't but I would never have felt comfortable about someone going down on me then.

over a year ago

"Bugger if I'm going down on a woman when she's on. What are you guys, vampires? Gross..."

Beppe (not sure of spelling) tampons and a light time of month and it's perfectly clean and fresh.

over a year ago

To OP... Most studies on women's sexual needs are done by men.... Most say in our case stud x% proved this.. What you don't realise until you read all the details is that it was maybe 5 or 10 women...

So often not a big study...

Women talk to one another... We share our pmt moments.. our whinges about cramps and bloating and its really not something we normally shout about to men...

I'm sure plenty of women are like me that enjoy being aroused and super sensitive during that time... But I know within my circle of friends and female contacts I am in the minority.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Bugger if I'm going down on a woman when she's on. What are you guys, vampires? Gross...

Beppe (not sure of spelling) tampons and a light time of month and it's perfectly clean and fresh."

Beppy, for future reference. Sponges for anyone not sure.

over a year ago

"Bugger if I'm going down on a woman when she's on. What are you guys, vampires? Gross...

Beppe (not sure of spelling) tampons and a light time of month and it's perfectly clean and fresh."

Rather wait, I'm patient. But cheers

over a year ago

Beppe (not sure of spelling) tampons and a light time of month and it's perfectly clean and fresh.

"

.toy joy ones are easier to get out and I find more comfy

over a year ago

"

Thanks

over a year ago

Rather wait, I'm patient. But cheers"

You may have met a lady with a sponge in and not known it, as plenty of fab ladies use them so they dont have to miss parties or meets etc

By *lashheartMan
over a year ago

shrewsbury

I did go down on a woman when she was menstruating.

It wasn't on purpose.

It was dark.

I noticed a "taste"

She actually blamed me that she came on.

I don't want to talk about it any more

over a year ago

"I did go down on a woman when she was menstruating.

It wasn't on purpose.

It was dark.

I noticed a "taste"

I don't want to talk about it any more "

But you still finished the job like a pro?

over a year ago

Week prior. ..I'm a bitch. ..but when it happens. ..I'm so so so horny. ..It goes through the roof. .lol ??

By *lashheartMan
over a year ago

shrewsbury

It wasn't on purpose.

It was dark.

I noticed a "taste"

But you still finished the job like a pro? "

Bit of mouthwash and back to it. Stayed north of the border though...

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Why the twatty attitude?"

do you think it could be for the replies he had?

over a year ago

It wasn't on purpose.

It was dark.

I noticed a "taste"

Bit of mouthwash and back to it. Stayed north of the border though..."

See, right here, that's true professionalism

over a year ago

Wtf....I can wait five fucking days, I'm not some sort of nympho.. What!! Sober. Oh fuck

By *sexDanMan
over a year ago

Romford

Its never bothered me...I love it that women are so much more turned on when menstruating

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

To the OP....you will find lots of threads were some women said they were really horny when menstruating, I probably answered on one too ( although maybe not horny for the first couple of days )

I am sure there are lots of people about who don't mind playing at that time too

over a year ago

I thought menstruation came up in A level maths when discussing geometrical shapes.....that would put most people off sex..

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Have known women who are insatiable during and some who would feed you your balls if you went near them

By *sexDanMan
over a year ago

Romford

yes thats true lol

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

It wasn't on purpose.

It was dark.

I noticed a "taste"

I don't want to talk about it any more "

This made me laugh

over a year ago

Well to redress the balance a little, I'm often horny as fuck during periods (FACT) (OID)

By *lashheartMan
over a year ago

shrewsbury

It wasn't on purpose.

It was dark.

I noticed a "taste"

This made me laugh "

Glad to be of service

over a year ago

Some women it will depend on each individual month... Some months I can barely move for the pain. So come near me at your own peril.. other times.. I'm at my worst sexually... And I can't get enough ...

Its really swings and roundabouts x

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"I get grumpy, farty, crampy and I eat everything in sight. If any man found that attractive, I'd worry "

Sorry but I have to ask......what about the rest of the seven dwarves?

over a year ago

"I get grumpy, farty, crampy and I eat everything in sight. If any man found that attractive, I'd worry

Sorry but I have to ask......what about the rest of the seven dwarves? "

Too much of an opportunity for someone clever: who are the Seven Menstrual Dwarves?

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"I get grumpy, farty, crampy and I eat everything in sight. If any man found that attractive, I'd worry

Sorry but I have to ask......what about the rest of the seven dwarves?

Too much of an opportunity for someone clever: who are the Seven Menstrual Dwarves? "

haha .. There's frumpy trumpy grumpy crampy bloaty edgy and doc who gives out the headache pills

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I have.

Without a tampon in

Yes

that is disgusting on so many levels "

I think it's very horny

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

It wasn't on purpose.

It was dark.

I noticed a "taste"

Bit of mouthwash and back to it. Stayed north of the border though..."

You are a brave man.....I love it

over a year ago

what a difference to a other threads when I have been in the minority for not wanting to have sex whilst menstruating....

I'm horny but i'd rather not have sex, can wait a week.

By *abloversCouple
over a year ago

London

I love it. But only ever with him x

over a year ago

I've had men try do this

Bloody vampires. Literally.

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

Yep, I'm horny when I'm on. In fact, my hormones go pretty crazy and I become very zoned and sex obsessed when on my period.

I even rule play partners out if they don't like sex during menstruation as they just won't be compatible with me.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

I only get horny the last 3 days of my period. The first 4 days I'm evil and should be avoided at all cost, unless you bring me chocolate!

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Well I came on today 7....yes 7 days early so I'm in a right mood with very uncomfortable cramps!!! Try and touch me today you might end up with a black eye Grrrrrrr but in a few days it will be a different story

By *abes in the woodWoman
over a year ago

wales

I do get horney few days rather wait as mine last 4 to 5 days done it once felt dirty uncomfortable not for me

over a year ago

It wasn't on purpose.

It was dark.

I noticed a "taste"

You are a brave man.....I love it "

I quite like the metallic taste of iron...haemaglobin...at least if they are not anaemic.....

By *lashheartMan
over a year ago

shrewsbury

It wasn't on purpose.

It was dark.

I noticed a "taste"

You are a brave man.....I love it "

Well if a jobs worth doing ..

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

It wasn't on purpose.

It was dark.

I noticed a "taste"

You are a brave man.....I love it

Well if a jobs worth doing .. "

Hardcore

By *ingle Beds LassWoman
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Over the hump day with mine so now I have to keep the rabbit on super charge lol

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

No chance of me going near a woman on the rag,all that blood no thanks,I would sooner have a wank!.

over a year ago

"To the OP....you will find lots of threads were some women said they were really horny when menstruating, I probably answered on one too ( although maybe not horny for the first couple of days )

I am sure there are lots of people about who don't mind playing at that time too

"

Thanks... I will admit in hindsight that using the word fact wasn't the right thing to do but I'll blame that on the 6 pints I'd had.

I guess at the end of the day we're all different.

over a year ago

I have."

So have i.....came up looking like a cheeky vampire

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

I am extremely fucking glad that Bradley isn't bothered by it as I get violently horny during that time of month.

I draw the line at recieving oral (ME, not him), but OMG, the amazing things that sex and orgasms can do for you when you're on.

I genuinely think I would commit mass murder if sex was off the cards...

- Amy. x

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

I have.

So have i.....came up looking like a cheeky vampire "

I want to play like this with you!

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I heard a report on periods on womans hour the other day ..one girl painted her nails red when she was on.. As a sort of warning signal

over a year ago

I have.

I want to play like this with you!"

Let me get back after summer, and we shall if you like

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

I have.

I want to play like this with you!

Let me get back after summer, and we shall if you like "

Yes please! - I have got new toys for next time as well so even more fun to be had

over a year ago

If she in menstruating I really don't give a fuck, ever

She wouldn't let me anyway,

over a year ago

If a man tried it during that time I would give them a punch.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

If I were bleeding before sex, I think I'd have other things on my mind.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

No. It's not a fact.

over a year ago

I have.

So have i.....came up looking like a cheeky vampire "

That's kind of but funny at the same time

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I once went down on a girl on her period. It was very embarrassing, I had such a red face. I felt a right clot. *

* copyright Mr G Delaney

over a year ago

"I once went down on a girl on her period. It was very embarrassing, I had such a red face. I felt a right clot. *

* copyright Mr G Delaney "

Ewwww now I have images of bloody clots making an appearance mid lick

Thanks Tina

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

See. It makes me blurgh.

It's not just blood. It's the lining of the womb which isn't exactly liquid .and a degenerating unfertilised egg......

fuck me .... no don't ... BUCKET please.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I once went down on a girl on her period. It was very embarrassing, I had such a red face. I felt a right clot. *

* copyright Mr G Delaney "

Nooooooooo!!!

By *emini1637Woman
over a year ago

Warwickshire

I have an implant in my arm, I don't menstruate, happy days!

over a year ago

* copyright Mr G Delaney

Nooooooooo!!! "

Well its weigh day tomorrow and I can safely say I won't be going over my syns today now

Post new Message to Thread