Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Revelations

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

In the bible (going back to school here) it was talking about the passing of history.

there is a revelation going on in this forum, liars are ousted, those who spread mis-truths are cast asunder and beggers and thieves are cast back to the gutter.

Question is who is who....a merry puzzle if ever...but the keys start to fit

No naming and shaming but things do need to be sorted here b4 we lose true friends and forum saltwarts

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"In the bible (going back to school here) it was talking about the passing of history.

there is a revelation going on in this forum, liars are ousted, those who spread mis-truths are cast asunder and beggers and thieves are cast back to the gutter.

Question is who is who....a merry puzzle if ever...but the keys start to fit

No naming and shaming but things do need to be sorted here b4 we lose true friends and forum saltwarts"

as a good church going catholic girl i have to agree with the wise lady above me, i have a huge bunch of keys but am finding they are fitting the doors to the darkest of places

Reply privately

over a year ago

WTF is going on? This is the third mention of shifty shennanigans on the forum and I can't say I've seen it at all. Is there a PM war going on somewhere?

I know I'm a bit daft sometimes but I'm not blind and I just can't see it.

Reply privately

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

From what I can make out is is stuff outside of the forums that is causing the problems....referred to as background shit....I don't know but I'm guessing that its a very bad case of chinses whispers which has got out of hand. Come on you guys...can't people find a way of getting past whatever it is and get back to having a giggle in the forums and fun in the bedroom/bathroom/any other room you care to play in/outdoors/in cars/in the middle of Trafalgar Square/wherever you blooming well want to....and please, please,please... don't bale out of the site....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"From what I can make out is is stuff outside of the forums that is causing the problems....referred to as background shit....I don't know but I'm guessing that its a very bad case of chinses whispers which has got out of hand. Come on you guys...can't people find a way of getting past whatever it is and get back to having a giggle in the forums and fun in the bedroom/bathroom/any other room you care to play in/outdoors/in cars/in the middle of Trafalgar Square/wherever you blooming well want to....and please, please,please... don't bale out of the site....

"

If it's outside of the forums then maybe that's where it should be left and not drag the rest of us into it. Silly bloody children!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Talking of religion...dont suppose theres a chance of someone turning up in a cassock??? anybody???

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Talking of religion...dont suppose theres a chance of someone turning up in a cassock??? anybody???"
no cassock...but i have a really fetching habit

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Talking of religion...dont suppose theres a chance of someone turning up in a cassock??? anybody???no cassock...but i have a really fetching habit"

close enough..lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Talking of religion...dont suppose theres a chance of someone turning up in a cassock??? anybody???no cassock...but i have a really fetching habit"
i have a habit too but its far too rude n kinky to post in public...........

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Talking of religion...dont suppose theres a chance of someone turning up in a cassock??? anybody???no cassock...but i have a really fetching habiti have a habit too but its far too rude n kinky to post in public..........."
didnt say mine was a good habit .......

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Talking of religion...dont suppose theres a chance of someone turning up in a cassock??? anybody???no cassock...but i have a really fetching habiti have a habit too but its far too rude n kinky to post in public..........."

ooo superfluity of nuns....happy days

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

No please don't go!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Talking of religion...dont suppose theres a chance of someone turning up in a cassock??? anybody???no cassock...but i have a really fetching habiti have a habit too but its far too rude n kinky to post in public...........

ooo superfluity of nuns....happy days"

naughty nuns...but bound by convention to tell the truth

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No please don't go!!"

you listening to haddaway?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Talking of religion...dont suppose theres a chance of someone turning up in a cassock??? anybody???no cassock...but i have a really fetching habiti have a habit too but its far too rude n kinky to post in public...........

ooo superfluity of nuns....happy days"

now dont get me started about nuns n stuff else il have to shock you all in the fantasises thread x

Reply privately

over a year ago

ooo superfluity of nuns....happy daysnaughty nuns...but bound by convention to tell the truth"

A solemn sermon for the teaching

Reply privately

over a year ago

ooo superfluity of nuns....happy daysnow dont get me started about nuns n stuff else il have to shock you all in the fantasises thread x"

go for it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

ooo superfluity of nuns....happy daysnow dont get me started about nuns n stuff else il have to shock you all in the fantasises thread x

go for it."

oh il pm ya!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

ooo superfluity of nuns....happy daysnow dont get me started about nuns n stuff else il have to shock you all in the fantasises thread x

go for it.oh il pm ya!!!"

oooooo. yummy

Reply privately

over a year ago

go for it.oh il pm ya!!!"

pm me your fantasy ...plz pretty plz

Reply privately

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

and me...and.me..hee hee xxmwahxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

ooo superfluity of nuns....happy daysnow dont get me started about nuns n stuff else il have to shock you all in the fantasises thread x"

My dad was a nun!

Reply privately

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

LOL its a new chapter for the da vinci code ..

Reply privately

over a year ago

im just starting to hear the rumours and it saddens me people could be like that and stoop that LOW!!

sad people with sad lives with nothing better to do than to fill the void in their life by spreading shit on here trying to stir things up between people then sitting back and watching everyone fall out SAD!! SAD!! SAD!! SAD!!

grow up!! get a life!! and sort your heads out!! ffs

peanut

Reply privately

over a year ago

It does have a touch of the 'he said - she said' playground mentality to it doesn't it? And some of the people doing this are people some of us may have considered playing with ffs! I only shag adults, I'm not into children!

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/06/09 17:25:14]

Reply privately

over a year ago

not getting involved.......but i have been on the recieving end of some children b4 and they need to sort it.

sort it out u lot or you get a spank from me mmmmmmmmmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

"WTF is going on? This is the third mention of shifty shennanigans on the forum and I can't say I've seen it at all. Is there a PM war going on somewhere?

I know I'm a bit daft sometimes but I'm not blind and I just can't see it.

"

I could repeat the very same post.. word for word!

At least i'm not involved lol..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"not getting involved.......but i have been on the recieving end of some children b4 and they need to sort it.

sort it out u lot or you get a spank from me mmmmmmmmmmmm"

I haven't a clue whats going on, but if that's the reward, I mean punishment, I want in

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I think its about time it all ended on the forums,people can sort it out off site

Subject ended and thread closed

Reply privately