Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How much do you spent on swinging clothes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I dont seem to buy normal clothes for going out anymore. The only places me and my guy seem to want to go to nowadays are swinging clubs or private parties.

Hence my lingerie has grown from a drawer full of pretty knickers and bras to a whole new dimension of corsets, babydolls, peep hole bras and chemises, frilly knickers, crotchless knickers, leather skirts and tops etc etc. And a huge array of stockings and hold ups. I have a penchant for stockings with bows on.

I dont even want to think about how much ive spent on these clothes. Do you buy lots of different items or do you have a few good items.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Too bloody much, love the clothes in your pics though, where do you shop

over a year ago

I take my kit off, so don't buy special gear

over a year ago

"I dont seem to buy normal clothes for going out anymore. The only places me and my guy seem to want to go to nowadays are swinging clubs or private parties.

Hence my lingerie has grown from a drawer full of pretty knickers and bras to a whole new dimension of corsets, babydolls, peep hole bras and chemises, frilly knickers, crotchless knickers, leather skirts and tops etc etc. And a huge array of stockings and hold ups. I have a penchant for stockings with bows on.

I dont even want to think about how much ive spent on these clothes. Do you buy lots of different items or do you have a few good items.

"

Support pantyhose . aertex vests, wide strapped long line brassieres, tena ladies, tibetan slippers n socks.... sweet.

over a year ago

Nothing, I wear my everyday clothes, unless someone wants me dressed as a Pirate ahhh jim lad

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I've got a dozen white towels. All were free....

over a year ago

have always worn sexy undies and lingerie......... not just for swinging !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

"I've got a dozen white towels. All were free.... "

And a rather fetching leopard pring shirt xx

over a year ago

"have always worn sexy undies and lingerie......... not just for swinging !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

ooooooo show us a pic xxx

over a year ago

Im like you iconic1, Ive gone from a small drawer of everyday knickers and bras to my 'special drawer' full of basques, gorgeous matching sets, stockings, holdups, cami-suspenders to the point where my hubby says Ive an Ann Summers habit worse than that of a drug addict!!! Its a healthier habit though and I do get a lot in their fab sales.

Helen

xxx

over a year ago

Too much!

over a year ago

i wish and id love too, just cant afford to, though i wouldnt stoop to primarks rubbish as its so poorly fitted, not that it stays on long

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I spend far more on swinging outfits,shoes,boots and accessories than I do on normal clothes

Im fast running out of space and need the kids to move out asap so I can have their bedrooms

over a year ago

"have always worn sexy undies and lingerie......... not just for swinging !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

I have always worn nice undies too, I love pretty bras and knickers and had a drawer crammed full. I wouldnt wear a corset every day though, or stockings everyday, or peep hole babydolls, thats the kind of thing I was referring to. I like pretty bras and knickers, love M&S undies, but I wouldnt wear those to swinging clubs.

My leather outfit I bought in a fetish shop, otherwise I do quite like Ann Summers, though you have to be careful as you can end up seeing the whole club in the same outfit. I have gone to Debenhams too, the Janet Reger items are gorgeous, so pretty.

Id really like an authentic victorian steel boned corset and pantaloons, wouldnt that be sexy. Wouldnt be able to get out of them but hey a small price to pay lol.

Im not going to buy anything new now until after christmas in the sales. It will be hard but Im gonna keep strong.

over a year ago

I do have a pair of pearl knickers. Gorgeous and pretty but so damn uncomfortable, with a string of pearls going up the backside (well not actually inserted up the backside, but like a thong, you know what I mean). They are pretty but i couldnt wear them everyday.

over a year ago

we just started so we have been buying nice bras and nickers cant affored to buy much but i still want to look hot for the fells or anyone we swing with

over a year ago

"I take my kit off, so don't buy special gear "

Me too. I even take my socks off

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/11/10 22:40:32]

over a year ago

"we just started so we have been buying nice bras and nickers cant affored to buy much but i still want to look hot for the fells or anyone we swing with "

And Im sure you look great

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I spend too much money full stop

over a year ago

Im so glad its not just me, Im gonna point my fella to this thread and say "see, its not just me, every woman on here is doing it, its the done thing, im not strange......"

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

not one penny just got my old white/ grey linen trousers with a few holes in and a old scaggy white shirt..goes down a treat at the fancy dress dooes i go as a morris dancer.

In fact i am thinking of selling my wardrobes i simply never use them .

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Im so glad its not just me, Im gonna point my fella to this thread and say "see, its not just me, every woman on here is doing it, its the done thing, im not strange......" "
no not strange at all...of course i always get a bargain.....

over a year ago

Sasha has a double wardrobe for her everyday clothes and 2 drawers, she has 2 triple wardrobes and 21 drawers for her outfits.

I guess that answers that one

over a year ago

The fact I run a underwear store means I tend to have lots.. lol I think on last count it was over 300 sets.. and about 14 costumes at least.

I do buy a lot but as I have dropped 3 sizes in the last few months I am not buying much at the moment.

Most I have spent on one outfit is £450 and that was on a corset.

Katie.

over a year ago

"i wish and id love too, just cant afford to, though i wouldnt stoop to primarks rubbish as its so poorly fitted, not that it stays on long"

funny, I went there to get some cosy leopard furry boot slippers and bought a really nice chequered "business like" basque. It's nicely finished, pretty good fit (as I am 5'8") and the fabric is super soft. I was quite surprised as their prices are unbelieveable. As you say tho, not on for that long.

By *ornyandnymphoCouple
over a year ago

poole

"I spend far more on swinging outfits,shoes,boots and accessories than I do on normal clothes

Im fast running out of space and need the kids to move out asap so I can have their bedrooms "

Don't be too hasty honey pot, we made a bedroom into a walk in wardrobe for our clothes and accessories when two of our kids moved out.

One was back in a month, the other came back last week!

Next time they leave we'll move so they can't come back!

over a year ago

"i wish and id love too, just cant afford to, though i wouldnt stoop to primarks rubbish as its so poorly fitted, not that it stays on long

funny, I went there to get some cosy leopard furry boot slippers and bought a really nice chequered "business like" basque. It's nicely finished, pretty good fit (as I am 5'8") and the fabric is super soft. I was quite surprised as their prices are unbelieveable. As you say tho, not on for that long. "

Well thats what i saw, a lovely basque with matching thong, so i picked up my size, oh dear, the body part was tight and the tits bit much too big for me, oddly shaped and instead of a nice cleavage, i hung out at the side, shame cos it was really nice, would have gone so well with my red shoes too

over a year ago

"Sasha has a double wardrobe for her everyday clothes and 2 drawers, she has 2 triple wardrobes and 21 drawers for her outfits.

I guess that answers that one "

Blimey is that why you built an extension

over a year ago

"i wish and id love too, just cant afford to, though i wouldnt stoop to primarks rubbish as its so poorly fitted, not that it stays on long

funny, I went there to get some cosy leopard furry boot slippers and bought a really nice chequered "business like" basque. It's nicely finished, pretty good fit (as I am 5'8") and the fabric is super soft. I was quite surprised as their prices are unbelieveable. As you say tho, not on for that long.

Well thats what i saw, a lovely basque with matching thong, so i picked up my size, oh dear, the body part was tight and the tits bit much too big for me, oddly shaped and instead of a nice cleavage, i hung out at the side, shame cos it was really nice, would have gone so well with my red shoes too "

I thought that too, trouble is they put pink bows on it. tch

over a year ago

"I've got a dozen white towels. All were free.... "

All were too long!

over a year ago

"i wish and id love too, just cant afford to, though i wouldnt stoop to primarks rubbish as its so poorly fitted, not that it stays on long"

J thought exactly that but tried one on, and it fitted me nicely. Cost me 8 quid and wore it underneath my costume at a social the other night.

It was really comfortable, so I think it pays to try on And shop around!

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"I've got a dozen white towels. All were free....

All were too long!"

You think a flannel would give sufficient coverage?

over a year ago

have got a pair of levi cut offs and pair of pumps that I wear at Chams

over a year ago

Good topic!

Oddly enough, I returned a lovely basque to Anne Summers today because it cost £50 and the knickers were £12!

Whilst gorgeous once home, I decided I couldn't justify the expenditure.

Surprisingly, I was in Asda's a few weeks ago & they had some lovely matching bra / knicker / suspender sets for a fraction of the price.

I despair when I've dressed up for a FAB meeting but the guy has made very little effort......

over a year ago

"The fact I run a underwear store means I tend to have lots.. lol I think on last count it was over 300 sets.. and about 14 costumes at least.

I do buy a lot but as I have dropped 3 sizes in the last few months I am not buying much at the moment.

Most I have spent on one outfit is £450 and that was on a corset.

Katie. "

You should have a sale for all your old outfits!

I find that its hard to get larger sized stuff unless you pay more but thats ok its worth it just to feel a million dollars when you put it on & know your fella's going to be drooling!

over a year ago

I absolutely love corsets and I love pretty lacy underwear. I do buy quite a lot from Ann Summers, they are expensive at times but they do have quite a few sales so its great to pick things up then.

I do love the longer line corsets they do and have invested in them. I dont enjoy my swinging experience if im not 100% happy with the quality of the items im wearing.

I am getting into fetish wear though, I love my gladiator outfit, I cant wait to wear it again

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Okay, you've all convinced me.

I'm stopping at Tesco's on the way home to buy a 3 pack of new Y-fronts. Watchout ladies, here I come!!

over a year ago

Ive just bought Asda's gorgeous red basque...£12, bargain!

Since Michelle Mone of Ultimo fame has started designing for them there are some gorgeous sets.

x

By *nnTonCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

And i do wish either that I would remember to buy 2 pairs of the same stocking / hold ups each time - or the manufacturers would consider selling them in threes!!

I hate throwing out one perfectly good stocking just because I've laddered it's partner - and BOY! is swinging heavy on stockings. Wolfords are to die for but not to be worn in the company I'm keeping at £20 a pair!!!!

T xx

over a year ago

Well I go to ann summers for the good stuff normally stock up in the sales roll on January and for stockings I go to my local market and buy in bulk.

over a year ago

"And i do wish either that I would remember to buy 2 pairs of the same stocking / hold ups each time - or the manufacturers would consider selling them in threes!!

I hate throwing out one perfectly good stocking just because I've laddered it's partner - and BOY! is swinging heavy on stockings. Wolfords are to die for but not to be worn in the company I'm keeping at £20 a pair!!!!

T xx"

Keep and eye on TK Maxx, its the only time I get to buy wolfords

Post new Message to Thread