Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

senses

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If you had to lose one of the following senses...which one would you chose and why?

Sight

Hearing

Taste

Smell

Touch

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If you had to lose one of the following senses...which one would you chose and why?

Sight

Hearing

Taste

Smell

Touch"

Taste!

I need to see what I am smelling before I touch it so i can hear the results!

Tony

over a year ago

smell.... the others i could not choose between and smell wins my vote

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Yes me too smell

over a year ago

I need my sense of smell in my job as I work gown manholes etc and we do get a build up of gas. I could rely on my gas meter but then I'd need my sense of hearing for that. I need my sight to see what I'm doing and without my sense of touch I'd never know if I'm squeezing siren's boobs too hard or trying to yank her clit off!

So that leaves taste. I've been told I'm a little chav with no taste anyway so I guess that'll have to do hehehe

over a year ago

Id have to say smell so i can smell femme creeping up on me in the middle of the night with her mugging sack. After that its sight so i can see when she's going to beat me again..lol

over a year ago

"I need my sense of smell in my job as I work gown manholes etc and we do get a build up of gas. I could rely on my gas meter but then I'd need my sense of hearing for that. I need my sight to see what I'm doing and without my sense of touch I'd never know if I'm squeezing siren's boobs too hard or trying to yank her clit off!

So that leaves taste. I've been told I'm a little chav with no taste anyway so I guess that'll have to do hehehe"

no comment lol.x

over a year ago

"Id have to say smell so i can smell femme creeping up on me in the middle of the night with her mugging sack. After that its sight so i can see when she's going to beat me again..lol"

lmao.... cheeky begger....will bring a peg and a blindfold.

over a year ago

Can you not bring a full frogmans outfit and breathing gear i might be safer then..lol

over a year ago

"Can you not bring a full frogmans outfit and breathing gear i might be safer then..lol

"

nothing would keep you safe, but the pictures of you in that would be too godd an opportunity to miss lol

over a year ago

Kinky biatch and i thought you said you prefered me in nothing but a bow tie and tutu!!!

over a year ago

Thought you wanted me to keep that a secret!

Next you will be telling them about your duffle coat ( Full set of wooden toggles) and clog outfit!

over a year ago

Having recalled some of Tatts outfits...I choose lost off sight...off to gouge eyes out with a spoon.

over a year ago

lost off sight!...ffs

over a year ago

think id like to lose my sense of hearing.............that way i wudnt have to listen to the lies n crap that some ppl on the forum are gossiping about xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

Hearing.....

Why..... I'm married!

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"think id like to lose my sense of hearing.............that way i wudnt have to listen to the lies n crap that some ppl on the forum are gossiping about xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

smell, then yu wouldnt have to smell the bullshit...lol

over a year ago

"think id like to lose my sense of hearing.............that way i wudnt have to listen to the lies n crap that some ppl on the forum are gossiping about xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

smell, then yu wouldnt have to smell the bullshit...lol"

this is true!!!! ppl think im deaf n dumb obviously!!

over a year ago

hearing then i dont have to listen to anyones shit

over a year ago

"think id like to lose my sense of hearing.............that way i wudnt have to listen to the lies n crap that some ppl on the forum are gossiping about xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

smell, then yu wouldnt have to smell the bullshit...lolthis is true!!!! ppl think im deaf n dumb obviously!!"

your to clever for that

over a year ago

smell, then yu wouldnt have to smell the bullshit...lolthis is true!!!! ppl think im deaf n dumb obviously!!your to clever for that "

some ppl wud disagree there!!!! lol xxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

smell, then yu wouldnt have to smell the bullshit...lolthis is true!!!! ppl think im deaf n dumb obviously!!your to clever for that some ppl wud disagree there!!!! lol xxxxxxxxx"

i am sensing something here, email me lololol

over a year ago

long story

over a year ago

Whats wrong with my outfits Femme you said you liked me dressed as a Leprechaun..lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I don't want to lose any of my senses....I need them more than ever right now

There's some nasty undercurrents on here at the moment and its getting on peoples nerves and people are leaving because of it

I think its a real shame

Thought this was meant to be fun,but it seems that adults can behave like children better than children can

Lets hope it passes and people get on with enjoying their own fun and not getting so involved with everyones elses business

over a year ago

Lets hope it passes and people get on with enjoying their own fun and not getting so involved with everyones elses business

if u ment me sorry i have a ilness where i have to get involed lol

over a year ago

"Lets hope it passes and people get on with enjoying their own fun and not getting so involved with everyones elses business

if u ment me sorry i have a ilness where i have to get involed lol"

involved sounds good..xx

over a year ago

I like to do my businesses in the private of my own bathroom its more healthy and means the mess can be cleared up quicker..lol

over a year ago

shaving can be messy

over a year ago

So can using a comode at my age and with bad sight you can often miss..lol

over a year ago

your age lolol

over a year ago

Well what can i say im old and smell of wee...lol

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Well what can i say im old and smell of wee...lol"

so yu not lost sense of smell then....

over a year ago

"Well what can i say im old and smell of wee...lol

so yu not lost sense of smell then...."

or taste lolo

over a year ago

"Well what can i say im old and smell of wee...lol

so yu not lost sense of smell then....or taste lolo"

i wud say my sense of taste has chnaged, glad i lost my old one soooooooooooo very glad i gained a more sensible delicate pallette xxx

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

"I don't want to lose any of my senses....I need them more than ever right now

There's some nasty undercurrents on here at the moment and its getting on peoples nerves and people are leaving because of it

I think its a real shame

Thought this was meant to be fun,but it seems that adults can behave like children better than children can

Lets hope it passes and people get on with enjoying their own fun and not getting so involved with everyones elses business "

over a year ago

"Whats wrong with my outfits Femme you said you liked me dressed as a Leprechaun..lol

"

sticking a bunch of 4 leaf clovers out of your ass does not count as a leprechaun outfit...if ive told you once...lol

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

I think its a real shame

Lets hope it passes and people get on with enjoying their own fun and not getting so involved with everyones elses business "

dunno what happened there...lol, but hear hear...play nicely children..life is just too short for bickering and nastiness....lets just have fun

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

and meant to say...I'd give up my sense of hearing...soooooo need all the rest...lol

over a year ago

I think its a real shame

dunno what happened there...lol, but hear hear...play nicely children..life is just too short for bickering and nastiness....lets just have fun"

i agree but some ppl wont have fun til they upset n hurt ovas ....hpc sed it all really!! xxxxxxxx

over a year ago

Im lost in this thread now whos being nasty let me at them!!

over a year ago

For once.......Im ashamed to say.....it isnt me.

Smiles innocently and sweetly as she closes the door behind her.

over a year ago

I think its a real shame

dunno what happened there...lol, but hear hear...play nicely children..life is just too short for bickering and nastiness....lets just have funi agree but some ppl wont have fun til they upset n hurt ovas ....hpc sed it all really!! xxxxxxxx"

being nice went out the window long ago but we will sit and watch..rob

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Whats wrong with my outfits Femme you said you liked me dressed as a Leprechaun..lol

sticking a bunch of 4 leaf clovers out of your ass does not count as a leprechaun outfit...if ive told you once...lol"

PMSL

over a year ago

sticking a bunch of 4 leaf clovers out of your ass does not count as a leprechaun outfit...if ive told you once...lol

PMSL "

Thats exactly what i did when he did it.

over a year ago

"There's some nasty undercurrents on here at the moment and its getting on peoples nerves and people are leaving because of it"

I can't say that I've noticed any undercurrents at all but then most things go over the top of my head anyway. If pople leave then they leave for their own reasons, to blame it on the site is a little churlish in my opinion. Never been a big fan of flouncing threads anyway - if someone has really got to the point where they feel they didn't fit in here anymore then they'd just leave and say nothing, not make a big deal out of it with a 'Goodbye - So Long' thread. It seems all those types of threads are designed to do is invite "please don't go" responses.

over a year ago

so about these senses then!!!!!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

mumbles something about obviously losing her common sense to start this thread........lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Ok Femme

Ive had a think and out of all of those it would have to be my sense of smell,I think its the only one I could live without but would still miss it loads

Smell evokes memories does'nt it? right ive changed my mind now I can't lose that sense,ill have to have another think about it

over a year ago

opssss i smell shit again...sense of smell wud have to go with out a doubt.

miss....chin up chuck. dont let em beat ya. xxxxx

Post new Message to Thread