Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Gold Diggers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone seen any of these videos on You Tube?

The ones where they 'prank' good looking girls in the street, by making them think that the guys flirting with them are rich, or only reveal the guys supposed wealth AFTER the girls have turned him down, and watch her do 180, looking like a complete slut in the process?

Ok, so chances are many of these videos are probably set ups, but it's the comments sections (these videos have MASSIVE numbers of views) that really fascinate me, and how overly negative so many of the (male) posters comments are toward women in general.

Thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

Negative comments towards women won't surprise most of us on here.......We've seen some of the garbage posted by some guys that come here

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

it's just yet another stereotype. I don't go after people depending on how much money they have... It's all about attraction and personality to me!!

over a year ago

"it's just yet another stereotype. I don't go after people depending on how much money they have... It's all about attraction and personality to me!! "

This

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Seen the Bugatti trap. Mildly amusing.

Him.

over a year ago

Bruce has got a bright yellow lambo and we often come back and find phone numbers stuck to the windscreen or even girls sat on the bonnet or next to it. It's quite shocking the amount of attention he gets around it. And in comparison to getting none when he's in his weekday car. But saying that I get equally as much attention when I drive it but that's because I can't reverse in it and have to get assistance

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I saw one and it disgusted me

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

There are millions of men around the world who want to have their ignorant and reactionary views of women confirmed.

It's sad that they are pandered to, but it's a market that will always be there.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

All in rather poor taste, I think.

over a year ago

"I saw one and it disgusted me "

In what way?

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

They're brilliant!

My favourite is where he asks her to grab a coffee and she says no then he opens up his sports car and she's straight on it like actually there's a place not far from here

To quote Jim Carrey in liar liar "sllllllllut"

over a year ago

As one of my friend said he never had so many good looking girl friends as when he had his brand new Porsche 911.

over a year ago

"There are millions of men around the world who want to have their ignorant and reactionary views of women confirmed.

It's sad that they are pandered to, but it's a market that will always be there."

^^ This.

over a year ago

"They're brilliant!

My favourite is where he asks her to grab a coffee and she says no then he opens up his sports car and she's straight on it like actually there's a place not far from here

To quote Jim Carrey in liar liar "sllllllllut""

What's really a shame is attitudes like yours.

Because for hundreds of years women haven't had the opportunity to make our own path. We've had to essentially rely on marrying into the right family in order to get a better life. Because we weren't allowed to go out and change things for ourselves.

Sure, in the last fifty years or so that has really started to change.

But just like you can't breed out misogyny in a generation, you can't breed out the fact that many women look for these ways of improving their lives.

So what really sucks is that it's been primarily men that have forced women to evolve to become attuned to signals of wealth (amongst other things) when looking for a partner. And now it's men that are calling them a slut for using the behaviour that they forced women to have.

Give us a break, guys.

over a year ago

"There are millions of men around the world who want to have their ignorant and reactionary views of women confirmed.

It's sad that they are pandered to, but it's a market that will always be there."

Yep.

If you want to depress yourself about the world, read the comments section on YouTube videos. Seems to be so much misogyny and anger among young men in particular.

over a year ago

"They're brilliant!

I

Because for hundreds of years women haven't had the opportunity to make our own path. We've had to essentially rely on marrying into the right family in order to get a better life. Because we weren't allowed to go out and change things for ourselves.

But just like you can't breed out misogyny in a generation, you can't breed out the fact that many women look for these ways of improving their lives.

So what really sucks is that it's been primarily men that have forced women to evolve to become attuned to signals of wealth (amongst other things) when looking for a partner. And now it's men that are calling them a slut for using the behaviour that they forced women to have.

Give us a break, guys."

Well said. Always been able to earn my own money and NEVER relied on a man. Good luck to those who do. Putting up with some male shitty attitudes has to be worthwhile in some way.

over a year ago

But there are women ...even on this site play guys for money...not in a direct way...but they play them...im speaking from experience here as well

over a year ago

"But there are women ...even on this site play guys for money...not in a direct way...but they play them...im speaking from experience here as well "

Of course there are. But men shouldn't allow themselves to be 'played' for money if they don't want to be either.

over a year ago

"But there are women ...even on this site play guys for money...not in a direct way...but they play them...im speaking from experience here as well

Of course there are. But men shouldn't allow themselves to be 'played' for money if they don't want to be either."

True...but some are quite good at it...its easy to said you shouldn't allow it...if you don't know its happening

over a year ago

Men being mugged off i have every sympathy for, but the " look at my dolly bird type" i dont, they are kidding themselves madallion men

Her

over a year ago

"Men being mugged off i have every sympathy for, but the " look at my dolly bird type" i dont, they are kidding themselves madallion men

Her"

Agrees with this...sob stories are a whole lot different though

over a year ago

"But there are women ...even on this site play guys for money...not in a direct way...but they play them...im speaking from experience here as well

Of course there are. But men shouldn't allow themselves to be 'played' for money if they don't want to be either.

True...but some are quite good at it...its easy to said you shouldn't allow it...if you don't know its happening "

If a man has been conned by someone he was in a relationship with they have my every sympathy but that can of behaviour is not just the preserve of women.

Being played on a site like this is a sign they were thinking with their dick instead of their brain though.

over a year ago

True...but some are quite good at it...its easy to said you shouldn't allow it...if you don't know its happening

If a man has been conned by someone he was in a relationship with they have my every sympathy but that can of behaviour is not just the preserve of women.

Being played on a site like this is a sign they were thinking with their dick instead of their brain though. "

Or just being caring...you really dont know how low some people will stoop...sounds like you have standards like i have

over a year ago

Being played on a site like this is a sign they were thinking with their dick instead of their brain though.

Or just being caring...you really dont know how low some people will stoop...sounds like you have standards like i have"

How about... you don't give money to random strangers on sex sites?

over a year ago

Do they do it the other way round ? Good looking guys turning down women they wouldn't normally go for then finding out they have money ? In the interests of fairness !

over a year ago

"They're brilliant!

Give us a break, guys."

over a year ago

Or just being caring...you really dont know how low some people will stoop...sounds like you have standards like i have

How about... you don't give money to random strangers on sex sites?"

That's kind of what I was getting at

over a year ago

"

That's kind of what I was getting at "

If you've ever watched Catfish - I've been amazed to see people paying bills for strangers and sending them money. They've never physically spoken to seen even on cam. People do the strangest things.

over a year ago

"

That's kind of what I was getting at

If you've ever watched Catfish - I've been amazed to see people paying bills for strangers and sending them money. They've never physically spoken to seen even on cam. People do the strangest things. "

Yes Catfish was an eye opener when I watched it too!

over a year ago

It's sad that they are pandered to, but it's a market that will always be there.

Yep.

If you want to depress yourself about the world, read the comments section on YouTube videos. Seems to be so much misogyny and anger among young men in particular."

And they grow up complaining about how women use the power of the pussy to get what they want.

over a year ago

If you want to see funny internet stuff look at the dog dressed up as a giant spider. Now that is good clean fun.

Unless your the one being chased by the giant spider.

over a year ago

"If you want to see funny internet stuff look at the dog dressed up as a giant spider. Now that is good clean fun.

Unless your the one being chased by the giant spider. "

Seen this - very funny !

over a year ago

I'm all for equality of the sexes and happy to help turn the tide if there's any well off cougars out there that fact a bit rough

over a year ago

*fancy*

over a year ago

"If you want to see funny internet stuff look at the dog dressed up as a giant spider. Now that is good clean fun.

Unless your the one being chased by the giant spider. "

That freaked me right out.

over a year ago

Thankyou for the replies ladies, I found the comments sections on these videos rather disturbing, and was glad to hear your thoughts on the matter.

over a year ago

She wasnt a stranger

over a year ago

Clearly some people here have never heard of certain sugar daddy website. Certainly some sisters are not interested in doing it for themselves!

over a year ago

"She wasnt a stranger "

If you only know them from this website then they're strangers.

If they're not close, personal friends - don't give them money.

over a year ago

"Clearly some people here have never heard of certain sugar daddy website. Certainly some sisters are not interested in doing it for themselves! "

If it's a website called sugar daddy then the men involved know exactly what they're getting into! I'd personally rather just go to work than suck off old men just because they're rich, but if all parties involved know what it's about then I don't see a problem.

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"

Give us a break, guys."

No, you're just straight out wrong.

The women in these videos tend to be quite young and likely have never been exposed to any situation in which they were incapable of earning their own money or somehow deprived by society.

Years of equal rights movements have seen to and are still seeing to that thankfully.

As such, sexism and sexist people are now the minority population.

The girls in these videos or rather the one's I have seen are not even giving the guy a second look until they think he's got money.

They are shallow idiot's dragging back the female population and helping to enforce negative stereotypes like gold digger.

Why are you defending someone who looks at years of equal rights work and has nearly every opportunity the male sex has as dismisses it for a free ride through life?

Obviously I'm referring to first world countries where the videos I've seen take place.

over a year ago

If you think experiencing sexism is something that just happens to a minority of women I'd suggest you read up on the everyday sexism project.

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"

Years of equal rights movements have seen to and are still seeing to that thankfully.

"

You're dreaming, you really are. Prejudice of all kinds is still alive and well, it's just not acceptable to express it openly any more. Doesn't mean it's gone away.

over a year ago

"

The women in these videos tend to be quite young and likely have never been exposed to any situation in which they were incapable of earning their own money or somehow deprived by society.

"

Do you understand the concept of ingrained evolutionary behaviour?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Do they do it the other way round ? Good looking guys turning down women they wouldn't normally go for then finding out they have money ? In the interests of fairness !

"

I've seen it happen once.

Chatting with female friends in senior positions the single ones have become wary of what men are after when meeting them. They either get the "will you be my MILF Sugar Mummy?" or, still, variations of the theme of "I can't really cope with you earning more than me."

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"

Do you understand the concept of ingrained evolutionary behaviour?"

Nope use smaller words and explain it to me without assuming I'm an idiot. I know you won't talk to me like that just jumping the gun to avoid sarcasm

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"If you think experiencing sexism is something that just happens to a minority of women I'd suggest you read up on the everyday sexism project. "

Quite possibly but we're not discussing that, we're discussing women who have no interest in a man until they think he has money and then suddenly being interested.

over a year ago

"If you think experiencing sexism is something that just happens to a minority of women I'd suggest you read up on the everyday sexism project.

Quite possibly but we're not discussing that, we're discussing women who have no interest in a man until they think he has money and then suddenly being interested. "

Just picking up on where you said that sexist behaviour was now just the preserve of the minority. And if you don't see the connection between sexism and objectification of women and said women choosing to act like "slllluuuuutttts" then Christ, we're fighting a losing battle.

over a year ago

"

You're dreaming, you really are. Prejudice of all kinds is still alive and well, it's just not acceptable to express it openly any more. Doesn't mean it's gone away."

Its not gone anywhere its just not as openly voiced. Its still bloody difficult to break into areas considered male territory, 1 of my closest girlfriends is now fully qualified electrition, but if she hadn't been so determined and bull headed she wouldn't have finished the 1st year, has had to put up with a ridiculous amount of shit.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"

Give us a break, guys.

The girls in these videos or rather the one's I have seen are not even giving the guy a second look until they think he's got money.

They are shallow idiot's dragging back the female population and helping to enforce negative stereotypes like gold digger.

Why are you defending someone who looks at years of equal rights work and has nearly every opportunity the male sex has as dismisses it for a free ride through life?

Obviously I'm referring to first world countries where the videos I've seen take place. "

Sexism and sexist behaviour is still not a minority population. Just have a glance at the Everyday Sexism site if you don't want to read the book.

We see it on this site and the forum quite often.

I in now way support women using their gender to play someone for money, just as I don't support men who financially abuse women by controlling their access to money.

There does seem to be something going on with a culture of "let me be rich (and famous) for doing nothing much more than getting on television/marrying someone on television" with some young people. The glorification of WAGS and the like don't help. Is the media that spreads these messages run by women? On the whole, no.

over a year ago

electrican**

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"

You're dreaming, you really are. Prejudice of all kinds is still alive and well, it's just not acceptable to express it openly any more. Doesn't mean it's gone away."

This is where I usually get messages telling me I am a man-hating rampant feminist/uppity bint playing the race card (pick your ism). From women as well as men on here.

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

Yea

I saw a documentary about sexy American Rich bitch cougars recently

And the young men chasing them purely because they had money

So no difference really

Cash buys some people more sexual partners

Such is life

And your point is what exactly!

over a year ago

"

Do you understand the concept of ingrained evolutionary behaviour?

Nope use smaller words and explain it to me without assuming I'm an idiot. I know you won't talk to me like that just jumping the gun to avoid sarcasm "

The problem is that you said that these women have never been exposed to sexism.

Well, they have. But that's besides the point.

Hundreds (thousands?) of years of mental evolution have predisposed women generally to look for status and wealth as a way to pull themselves up in society - because we were not allowed to work for it for ourselves.

And now you're calling them a slut just because they're doing what men forced their ancestors to do for years?

Sorry, just makes you look like an ignogrant, misogynistic prat. Except - of course, as you say - there isn't really any sexism in the Western world. So you couldn't possibly be one.

over a year ago

"If you think experiencing sexism is something that just happens to a minority of women I'd suggest you read up on the everyday sexism project.

Quite possibly but we're not discussing that, we're discussing women who have no interest in a man until they think he has money and then suddenly being interested. "

At a most basic level, it's evident of everyday sexism towards women that there is enough demand for these videos to even be made. So that guys like you can mock them and call them sluts.

over a year ago

"

Give us a break, guys.

Obviously I'm referring to first world countries where the videos I've seen take place.

Sexism and sexist behaviour is still not a minority population. Just have a glance at the Everyday Sexism site if you don't want to read the book.

I in now way support women using their gender to play someone for money, just as I don't support men who financially abuse women by controlling their access to money.

There does seem to be something going on with a culture of "let me be rich (and famous) for doing nothing much more than getting on television/marrying someone on television" with some young people. The glorification of WAGS and the like don't help. Is the media that spreads these messages run by women? On the whole, no.

"

over a year ago

West Midlands

"

Give us a break, guys.

"

By *helsea 22Woman
over a year ago

barnsley

By *helsea 22Woman
over a year ago

barnsley

I don't need a man's man money i earn my own and paid my own bills lol

over a year ago

West Midlands

"I don't need a man's man money i earn my own and paid my own bills lol "

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"I don't need a man's man money i earn my own and paid my own bills lol "

The only man in my life to have given me money was my father. He taught me well as he always took it away again or made me pay in some way.

over a year ago

"I don't need a man's man money i earn my own and paid my own bills lol

The only man in my life to have given me money was my father. He taught me well as he always took it away again or made me pay in some way. "

My mother has always told me not to ever get myself in a position where I was reliant on a man for money. This and not over plucking my eyebrows were the things she drummed into me from an early age!

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

Ok, done now.

If you can't have a discussion without feeling the need to attack people then I'm not going to try to have one with you.

You got personal and lashed out and think it's acceptable to do that which says more about you and your ability to have an educated conversation than I could ever put into words.

over a year ago

"Ok, done now.

If you can't have a discussion without feeling the need to attack people then I'm not going to try to have one with you.

You got personal and lashed out and think it's acceptable to do that which says more about you and your ability to have an educated conversation than I could ever put into words."

Assume you're talking to me.

I put up a perfectly 'educated' (whatever that means) response and you didn't even grasp the most basic part of it. Try reading it again and see if you can see how your response just failing.

Then perhaps stop calling women sluts just because they're doing something they've been taught to do?

over a year ago

"electrican**"

You still spelt it wrong

over a year ago

"

What is wrong with you people? "

Just poking at the person that won't have a serious conversation as soon as they realise they're out of their depth.

By *layfull pairingCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Isnt it basic human mating genes that make you pick a partner whos going to give you and your future offspring a better chance to survive . . Years ago it was the fittest and strongest...now its that, coupled with cash earning power.... evolution isnt it.... ? Oh and for "balance", that goes for both sexes i reckon....

If i were lucky enough to meet identacle twin sisters and had my pick, id go for the one with loads of money

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"

What is wrong with you people?

Just poking at the person that won't have a serious conversation as soon as they realise they're out of their depth."

Not at all, you got personal and insulted me.

I can have a discussion but I won't have one under those circumstances.

Leave your views of me out of it and discuss the topic at hand.

I'm not out of my depth in the slightest, I just know how to debate with neutrality.

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

"

Give us a break, guys.

Obviously I'm referring to first world countries where the videos I've seen take place. "

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"

Just poking at the person that won't have a serious conversation as soon as they realise they're out of their depth.

I'm not out of my depth in the slightest, I just know how to debate with neutrality. "

Your first post wasn't neutral, but it answered the OP on what you think of these videos. Everything else followed, from my reading, on your last word in that post being "sluuuutttt".

over a year ago

"

I'm not out of my depth in the slightest, I just know how to debate with neutrality. "

Calling women 'sluts' is not 'debating with neutrality'.

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"

I'm not out of my depth in the slightest, I just know how to debate with neutrality.

Your first post wasn't neutral, but it answered the OP on what you think of these videos. Everything else followed, from my reading, on your last word in that post being "sluuuutttt".

"

Exactly, I was talking about that one woman in that particular video I had seen who had no interest in the guy at all but as soon as she thought he had money was suddenly interested.

I think that's wrong, men and women alike, I don't think society is to blame in this day and age I think you're just not a nice person if you're so shallow that money is all that matters to you.

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"

Calling women 'sluts' is not 'debating with neutrality'."

Woman, singular, that particular one not women in general.

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

"

Calling women 'sluts' is not 'debating with neutrality'."

How about if they are sluts?

over a year ago

"

Calling women 'sluts' is not 'debating with neutrality'.

Woman, singular, that particular one not women in general. "

I don't think there was any evidence of that woman being a slut to be honest.

I mean, it didn't exactly show her being unchoosy and having a gang-bang, did it?

over a year ago

"

Exactly, I was talking about that one woman in that particular video I had seen who had no interest in the guy at all but as soon as she thought he had money was suddenly interested.

I think that's wrong, men and women alike, I don't think society is to blame in this day and age I think you're just not a nice person if you're so shallow that money is all that matters to you. "

I don't think setting people up for ridicule on the Internet makes anyone a particularly nice person either. I'm sure that dude with his Lamborghini or whatever is crying into his gold plated cornflakes anyway at having been rebuffed by a "sllluuuuttt" when she didn't know he was wealthy.

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

"

I think that's wrong, men and women alike, I don't think society is to blame in this day and age I think you're just not a nice person if you're so shallow that money is all that matters to you.

I don't think setting people up for ridicule on the Internet makes anyone a particularly nice person either. I'm sure that dude with his Lamborghini or whatever is crying into his gold plated cornflakes anyway at having been rebuffed by a "sllluuuuttt" when she didn't know he was wealthy. "

Lol....love the gold cornflakes....

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"

I don't think setting people up for ridicule on the Internet makes anyone a particularly nice person either. I'm sure that dude with his Lamborghini or whatever is crying into his gold plated cornflakes anyway at having been rebuffed by a "sllluuuuttt" when she didn't know he was wealthy. "

That's a very good point, I never thought of it that way, thank you.

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"

I mean, it didn't exactly show her being unchoosy and having a gang-bang, did it?"

See, I would class that as promiscuous or free spirited. I believe women have the same right as any man of having relations with whoever and however many people she wants to without being branded a slut provided it's consensual and either party is not in a relationship without permission to play.

But basing interest purely on wealth and being willing to have relations with someone who's looks/personality you weren't previously interested in because you suddenly realise they have money? now that, yes I think is wrong.

over a year ago

"

I mean, it didn't exactly show her being unchoosy and having a gang-bang, did it?

See, I would class that as promiscuous or free spirited. I believe women have the same right as any man of having relations with whoever and however many people she wants to without being branded a slut provided it's consensual and either party is not in a relationship without permission to play.

But basing interest purely on wealth and being willing to have relations with someone who's looks/personality you weren't previously interested in because you suddenly realise they have money? now that, yes I think is wrong. "

The problem is, that you not only used a word incorrectly (a slut is someone who is promiscuous - which you say you think is a good thing) but the word that you used incorrectly has a long history of being used against all women who enjoy having sex.

The woman in the video was most likely not a slut. She was someone who felt that she could improve her social standing by having a relationship (probably monogamously actually) with a man who had more money than her.

I think it's a shame that you were so quick to make a comment (slut) that is so often made by completely asshole misogynists to mock women who exhibit behavious that they don't approve of. Not only that, but you chose to write it in a way that sounds like a load of d*unks lads out on the pull might say it - personally I've been the victim of blokes shouting slllllluuuuuut at me on the street for a variety of reasons and it's not very pleasant. Without that word your opinion wouldn't have really attracted much attention to be honest. I'm sure that most people think that chasing someone for money isn't exactly the most ethical standpoint in todays society.

But you did choose to call her a slut. And you seem intelligent enough to understand that the word slut is a loaded one. I also think you know exactly what it means and that you're backpeddling out of it, to be honest. But that's up to you.

Hopefully you'll think twice before using loaded and traditionally misogynistic terms to refer to women in the future.

over a year ago

"She wasnt a stranger

If you only know them from this website then they're strangers.

If they're not close, personal friends - don't give them money."

i met her about 2 years ago from off here...and i did class her as a friend...

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"

But basing interest purely on wealth and being willing to have relations with someone who's looks/personality you weren't previously interested in because you suddenly realise they have money? now that, yes I think is wrong.

The problem is, that you not only used a word incorrectly (a slut is someone who is promiscuous - which you say you think is a good thing) but the word that you used incorrectly has a long history of being used against all women who enjoy having sex.

The woman in the video was most likely not a slut. She was someone who felt that she could improve her social standing by having a relationship (probably monogamously actually) with a man who had more money than her.

I think it's a shame that you were so quick to make a comment (slut) that is so often made by completely asshole misogynists to mock women who exhibit behavious that they don't approve of. Not only that, but you chose to write it in a way that sounds like a load of d*unks lads out on the pull might say it - personally I've been the victim of blokes shouting slllllluuuuuut at me on the street for a variety of reasons and it's not very pleasant. Without that word your opinion wouldn't have really attracted much attention to be honest. I'm sure that most people think that chasing someone for money isn't exactly the most ethical standpoint in todays society.

But you did choose to call her a slut. And you seem intelligent enough to understand that the word slut is a loaded one. I also think you know exactly what it means and that you're backpeddling out of it, to be honest. But that's up to you.

Hopefully you'll think twice before using loaded and traditionally misogynistic terms to refer to women in the future."

You're going way too deep into the literal of what I posted, watch liar liar, it was a joke from the film.

I know it's insulting and would never use it maliciously, seriously it was a line from a film quoted as a joke for the thread because I thought it fit nothing more.

over a year ago

"

You're going way too deep into the literal of what I posted, watch liar liar, it was a joke from the film.

I know it's insulting and would never use it maliciously, seriously it was a line from a film quoted as a joke for the thread because I thought it fit nothing more. "

And therein lies the problem with posting pop culture from films... when it could also be interpreted as insulting.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"They're brilliant!

Give us a break, guys."

From an observers point of view I find this fascinating

My position here is I would broadly agree with the above I'm rather vocal myself in the defence of female freedoms

Now although I agree the word slut has been used wrongly and in a demeaning way which I DONT condone , the ladies in question do seem to deserve a label of two faced or money grabber

However I feel the use of the word slut , relatively silly compared to the Jewish sect thread where revered men were inflicting their misogynistic desire upon a group of innocent adherents yet the most venom that group received from you was "a bit silly"

My experience of women is most are not after money and I think the many of you who are here can be proud of yourselves , because it is easy to take cash from a rich baby xx

over a year ago

"

However I feel the use of the word slut , relatively silly compared to the Jewish sect thread where revered men were inflicting their misogynistic desire upon a group of innocent adherents yet the most venom that group received from you was "a bit silly"

"

My point was that it was internally a bit silly for the religious extremists to prevent children from going to the religious extremists school - for they would have less at the school to indoctrinate.

Not that the driving ban itself was 'a bit silly'.

Although that is off topic for this thread.

over a year ago

Let's be honest,if women had more money than sense men would be doing exactly the same. There would be a site called Sugar Mummy.

over a year ago

"Let's be honest,if women had more money than sense men would be doing exactly the same. There would be a site called Sugar Mummy."

To be fair, it already happens. I lose count of the amount of submissive men who ask to move in with me, do all my chores, look after the house and in return I'll look after them financially.

over a year ago

"Let's be honest,if women had more money than sense men would be doing exactly the same. There would be a site called Sugar Mummy."

Aye defo! But I ain't moving in and doing all the chores lol

over a year ago

I came across an ad on Facebook earlier today, about a guy whose girlfriend supposedly came begging him to get back together after he won a load of money using a clever, secret gambling system (which, unsurprisingly, the site advertised had the link to...yeah)

Again, its not the ad that's as important as the follow up posts, which again rather like my opener, were full of utter bile and vitriol toward women.

I'm giving this thread a boost because I find the topic fascinating. Women are all individuals with their own differing sets of wants, needs and desires, but there are of course those out there who do seem to see money, power and fame as the ultimate aphrodisiac, and constantly seek to attach themselves to guys who possess those things.

Even more interesting though is the HATE directed at them by guys, is it borne of a legitimate dislike of the dishonest practice of 'gold digging', or is it simply a reflection of their own inadequacies in life?

over a year ago

That went well.

By *enny79TV/TS
over a year ago

chesterfield

Ok just to add there are men who go after women with money as well but u don't often hear or see that side my exes dad found out he was being poisoned by his wife to get his money exstreme but it happens just saying xx

over a year ago

"I came across an ad on Facebook earlier today, about a guy whose girlfriend supposedly came begging him to get back together after he won a load of money using a clever, secret gambling system (which, unsurprisingly, the site advertised had the link to...yeah)

Again, its not the ad that's as important as the follow up posts, which again rather like my opener, were full of utter bile and vitriol toward women.

I'm giving this thread a boost because I find the topic fascinating. Women are all individuals with their own differing sets of wants, needs and desires, but there are of course those out there who do seem to see money, power and fame as the ultimate aphrodisiac, and constantly seek to attach themselves to guys who possess those things.

Even more interesting though is the HATE directed at them by guys, is it borne of a legitimate dislike of the dishonest practice of 'gold digging', or is it simply a reflection of their own inadequacies in life?"

People just cannot accept that people want different things in life.

Also as a society we're cultured to think that women should look pretty and do what they're told.

So really when you mash those two things together you just get a cesspit of misogyny.

over a year ago

"They're brilliant!

So what really sucks is that it's been primarily men that have forced women to evolve to become attuned to signals of wealth (amongst other things) when looking for a partner. And now it's men that are calling them a slut for using the behaviour that they forced women to have

Give us a break, guys."

I baby accept that, men aren't 100% to blame, were all basically animals, and as in the animal kingdom, the female of any species will seek out the bigest, strongest, fastest, and most powerful male as a mate to improve the chances of survival of the genepool, its pre programmed into our dna, I don't think its anything to do with being a slut, I think that in the same way that some men even in this day and age have little wifey stay at home syndrome, unfortunately, so do some women, and in a modern world. rich is the new fit.

its sad that men have this attitude towards women, but its just as sad that there are women who accept it as part of life.

and is it dying out. are the "i'm the bread winner" men dying out? no, I know one who is 25 and its possible that his 2 young sons will follow in his footsteps

over a year ago

"I came across an ad on Facebook earlier today, about a guy whose girlfriend supposedly came begging him to get back together after he won a load of money using a clever, secret gambling system (which, unsurprisingly, the site advertised had the link to...yeah)

Even more interesting though is the HATE directed at them by guys, is it borne of a legitimate dislike of the dishonest practice of 'gold digging', or is it simply a reflection of their own inadequacies in life?

Also as a society we're cultured to think that women should look pretty and do what they're told.

So really when you mash those two things together you just get a cesspit of misogyny. "

And you also get a cesspit of misandry and an eagerness for money and wealth

over a year ago

A few interesting posts on this thread,couldn't be bothered to read them all though!

I noticed a lass with a smoking hot body that just joined up on my updates feed.

So went to read her profile before messaging as I do and right at the end she says she's looking for 'daddy' type play and someone to take her out n buy her nice things.......good luck to her and those she meets....but it ain't me babe....it ain't me your looking for babe...

over a year ago

I like the look on the face of a man who tries to "flash his cash" to gain attention from women,and they ignore him. Quite often he hasn't much else to offer.

over a year ago

So really when you mash those two things together you just get a cesspit of misogyny.

And you also get a cesspit of misandry and an eagerness for money and wealth"

Is it misandry when the women are not being abusive and prejudiced towards men?

over a year ago

"

I noticed a lass with a smoking hot body that just joined up on my updates feed.

So went to read her profile before messaging as I do and right at the end she says she's looking for 'daddy' type play and someone to take her out n buy her nice things.......good luck to her and those she meets....but it ain't me babe....it ain't me your looking for babe... "

I'm sure her world hasn't stopped because you're not interested.

over a year ago

Exactly this!

over a year ago

"I like the look on the face of a man who tries to "flash his cash" to gain attention from women,and they ignore him. Quite often he hasn't much else to offer.

"

Haha! I laughed reading this,it's true enough and the same could be said of some females who 'flash the gash!'

over a year ago

"

So went to read her profile before messaging as I do and right at the end she says she's looking for 'daddy' type play and someone to take her out n buy her nice things.......good luck to her and those she meets....but it ain't me babe....it ain't me your looking for babe...

I'm sure her world hasn't stopped because you're not interested. "

It hasn't???

Well that's my bubble burst!

over a year ago

Is it misandry when the women are not being abusive and prejudiced towards men?"

Oxford English Dictionary Definition: Misandry

Dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against men (i.e. the male sex).

-

So, 'abusive' and 'prejudiced' are not required qualifiers for misandry, but are complementary in its definition.

over a year ago

Dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against men (i.e. the male sex).

-

So, 'abusive' and 'prejudiced' are not required qualifiers for misandry, but are complementary in its definition. "

And since the comments are generally not women being abusive or prejudiced towards men, there's no misandry!

over a year ago

-

So, 'abusive' and 'prejudiced' are not required qualifiers for misandry, but are complementary in its definition.

And since the comments are generally not women being abusive or prejudiced towards men, there's no misandry!"

Is misandry something that can only be conceived and expressed by women though?

Is a man quite capable of holding contempt against his fellow man, and indeed a dislike of them - enough to qualify as misandry?

I'm possibly veering OT, but its an interesting sidebar.

over a year ago

-

And since the comments are generally not women being abusive or prejudiced towards men, there's no misandry!"

By that then there is no misogyny?

Abusing a mans wealth?

Men want the nicest looking women, women want the richest men. Both exactly the same, no care in the person but care in what that person has.

Has been going on for thousands of years, Kings had the most beautiful women, the woman wanted the most powerful man.

Its only recently that women have changed their attitudes because of the stigma attached to it, and the same with men avoiding gold diggers.

Both sexes that partake in that lifestyle are as bad as each other, luckily its now on the decline.

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

Women in the past haven't been allowed to work in meaningful ways that allowed them to be self sufficient, so of course historically they have had to look for men with money.

It's not something innate in women's character, but an effect of unfairly male dominated society.

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Saw the one where a skater looking guy asks a girl out, she says no,.so he hops into his Ferrari and all of a sudden seems interested. Gave me a good giggle but not all women are like it

over a year ago

"Women in the past haven't been allowed to work in meaningful ways that allowed them to be self sufficient, so of course historically they have had to look for men with money.

It's not something innate in women's character, but an effect of unfairly male dominated society."

But on the flip side, historically women wanted to be kept without the need to have power, and men didn't want their women to work. All stems from men being the strongest of the sexes, the women having children.

The same thing applies in nature with all animals

There is no right or wrong on either side, its just the way we are as a species.

over a year ago

"Saw the one where a skater looking guy asks a girl out, she says no,.so he hops into his Ferrari and all of a sudden seems interested. Gave me a good giggle but not all women are like it "

I think a lot of these are set ups though, there's a strange culture among a lot of younger guys who affiliate some form of power and dominance with having a flash car, and sometimes I wonder if these videos just serve to entertain that.

over a year ago

"I like the look on the face of a man who tries to "flash his cash" to gain attention from women,and they ignore him. Quite often he hasn't much else to offer.

Haha! I laughed reading this,it's true enough and the same could be said of some females who 'flash the gash!' "

Gash doesn't quite have the power cash does though

over a year ago

Haha! I laughed reading this,it's true enough and the same could be said of some females who 'flash the gash!'

Gash doesn't quite have the power cash does though "

No,not quite but it seems to have a lot of guys jumping through hoops of fire on here!

over a year ago

BREAKING NEWS!

YouTube comments section is diagnosed as cancer of the Internet, more to come at 6.

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

"Saw the one where a skater looking guy asks a girl out, she says no,.so he hops into his Ferrari and all of a sudden seems interested. Gave me a good giggle but not all women are like it

I think a lot of these are set ups though, there's a strange culture among a lot of younger guys who affiliate some form of power and dominance with having a flash car, and sometimes I wonder if these videos just serve to entertain that."

Oh yeah I totally agree. It wouldn't surprise me if it were a setup or with actors.

Post new Message to Thread