Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone going to this? been before?, apparently Von Teese is gonna be there

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

It can be a good show but not always, it just depends upon your expectations. Give it a go though if you have the free time.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

To the Erotica Ball yes.....but find the show itself to be over commercial and 'Americanised'......

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

I always wanted to go but heard it was really overpriced and had become very commercial,not what I thought it would be like,I think its changed over the years

over a year ago

got my 2 tickets but sadly not going now. i have some other prioritys i need to attend to

over a year ago

We've been twice but from what we've heard of late its about run its course.

The last time we went it was a great disappointment!

XXXX

over a year ago

How much do you want for your two tickets

By *HAGADELICCouple
over a year ago

south london

We went two years ago it was more than £50 a couple and we thought it was terribly overpriced just a market and not a cheap one either, with lots of pervy single guys wandering around oh yes and some not very impressive "shows"

What really finished it was when a month later we went to another exhibition at Olympia same venue same size, more effort made into making it worthwhile. But it wasn't anything to do with sex. And that was just £15 for the two of us.

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

Agree totally..

We have bene twice..the first time was great..but the show was poor..the second time featured Dita...fantastic show, but the rest of it just looked like a sales show...very poor...25 quid to get in in order to buy stuff that you find on the net anywhere

Snooty stick insect seeling clothes for stick insects..unless they pulled something out of the bag it will be done for within a few years

over a year ago

Never been but it sounds like an absolute dream, would really really love to go. I dont really know much about this kind of thing cos, as i havent been swinging for that long, I didnt go to naughty things before. Apparently theres some kind of fetish market in Birmingham every month on a Sunday, I must go there sometime

over a year ago

I have been two times and loved seeing vita there in her glass doing her sexie erotic dance ...... and good place to find whats new on the market.

Post new Message to Thread