Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fit and healthy.. Part 7

Jump to newest

By *issHottieBottie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Kent

Let's keep posting our progress peeps..

Be it weight loss, gym, cycling, running, those that were bulking might be on the cut by now..

I gained a couple of lbs last week but it was a fantastic weekend and I wasn't going to deprive myself. Got about 10lbs to get to my main target but about 4 till ive lost 4 stone so that's my next goal.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm half way through week 2 of my C25k plan, 6 sessions down and I'm feeling fine. A swim and some upper body strength exercises tonight

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have decided I am too gorgeous to care anymore .

Him

Reply privately

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Still appear to be making slight strength gains in spite of being well into my cut. Abs just starting to become faintly visible...... I reckon about another 4lb ought to do it...

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Aching after my weights class last night and the weight is still going down. 6lbs til my goal weight.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"I'm half way through week 2 of my C25k plan, 6 sessions down and I'm feeling fine. A swim and some upper body strength exercises tonight "

I need to get back into my running. Maybe I'll have a crack at a 10k tomorrow morning x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"Still appear to be making slight strength gains in spite of being well into my cut. Abs just starting to become faintly visible...... I reckon about another 4lb ought to do it..."

I need to inspect closer for confirmation

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"I have decided I am too gorgeous to care anymore .

Him "

good plan!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ive got another half stone to go before im at my target of 13st, currently at 12.5 st

Reply privately

over a year ago

I did a new one rep max in bench press today, 135kg for 1 rep but forced in a second rep

Reply privately

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"Still appear to be making slight strength gains in spite of being well into my cut. Abs just starting to become faintly visible...... I reckon about another 4lb ought to do it...

I need to inspect closer for confirmation "

It's a date!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"Ive got another half stone to go before im at my target of 13st, currently at 12.5 st "

Do you want half a stone of me?? I'm trying to shift it...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"Still appear to be making slight strength gains in spite of being well into my cut. Abs just starting to become faintly visible...... I reckon about another 4lb ought to do it...

I need to inspect closer for confirmation

It's a date! "

Hurrah..

Reply privately

over a year ago

1st week of getting back in shape, I ache I'm sleeping lots but don't seem so bloated, no carbs for a week doing good

Reply privately

over a year ago

Started my cut cycle far too early, now summer is just arriving and all I'm thinking about is when I can put my diet back on 6k a day, struging to maintain a 105 kg press ,

My protien delivery arrived today 5kg pouch of total whey, (low carb) I'll see how I feel about maintaining this diet when that's run out. Might go back on it and time my cycles better next year

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't worry about it. I eat a balanced diet, do a bit of walking and that's it. No panic dieting, no expensive gym membership.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Been a busy month and had to cueb my training. Going to restart my t25 and my training regime. Don't need to lose weight but need to tone up and rebuild my cardiovascular fitness

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just don't drink alcohol. It helps a lot.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ive got another half stone to go before im at my target of 13st, currently at 12.5 st

Do you want half a stone of me?? I'm trying to shift it..."

Only half stone, i would want all

Reply privately

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"Just don't drink alcohol. It helps a lot."

No. Just no.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

after a very naughty (but thoroughly enjoyable) weekend last weekend if seems to of dragged on most of this week!! Had to give my head a wobble this morning before it carries on even longer.. So ive got turkey meatballs in spicy passata cooking and no more sweet stuff In the house!!

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I'm pissed off at the moment, haven't lost any for about 3 weeks and I'm feeling really fat and horrid despite not being this weight in 26 years

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm down 2 stone 3 lbs now and starting to actually notice the difference on myself, got into my slightly thinner jeans that haven't fit for 18 months, they only just fasten but it's still progress

My neighbours also now think I'm mental because I've been doing a lot of skipping while humming Eye of the Tiger in the back garden.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"I'm down 2 stone 3 lbs now and starting to actually notice the difference on myself, got into my slightly thinner jeans that haven't fit for 18 months, they only just fasten but it's still progress

My neighbours also now think I'm mental because I've been doing a lot of skipping while humming Eye of the Tiger in the back garden. "

I bought a skipping rope then realised the last time I skipped was before I had boobs.. Need to invest in a good sports bra.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I did back training today, back is my favourite day, posted a progress pic as well, when I do lat spread I cant go thru the kitchen door lol, just to big

Reply privately

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan
over a year ago

here

I am really struggling to get back on course.

I need to focus on a target date and get on with it!

Reply privately

By *UNCHBOXMan
over a year ago

folkestone

New 5k personal best at weekend - 19mins 32 secs.

Reply privately

over a year ago

pudding, chips peas and gravy - (twice) and 6 pints of bitter

Reply privately

over a year ago

im joining SW on Wed.. go me

Reply privately

By *ingle Beds LassWoman
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

"pudding, chips peas and gravy - (twice) and 6 pints of bitter"

Cruel cruel person lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

22lbs down so far on my cut. Down from 84 to 75kg in just over 9 weeks. Sorted my diet recently using myfitnesspal to track macros and logging sessions on fitnotes. Averaging 1750cals per day with protein at 165g per day. Finally hit 3x5 dead hang pull ups for the first time ever and did my first set of dragon flags yesterday. (Fuck me they hurt!) 2 months of progress so far and loving it. Heading back in now so if any ladies want a spot just let me know! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"im joining SW on Wed.. go me "

I saw! Some of the advice re free foods that people were giving you isn't correct though. Just go by what's in the book

Reply privately

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

[Removed by poster at 17/05/15 17:35:09]

Reply privately

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

2 stone gone. Another 3 or 4 i would like to see the back off. Enjoying eating well& just getting my gym mojo back

Mrs _d40

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

30kg lost so far casual acquaintances have commented and the guys at the gym say hello and offer support. They could barely contain their smirks when I joined but six months on your I'm still there every other day.

Go me!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"30kg lost so far casual acquaintances have commented and the guys at the gym say hello and offer support. They could barely contain their smirks when I joined but six months on your I'm still there every other day.

Go me!"

Well done!! That's a lot of weight gone!

Reply privately

By *ex_OnTheBeachCouple
over a year ago

kent ( by the seaside )

I keep saying I'm going to start this keep fit thingy again, got the gym membership just need to use it.

Luke's starting running again after 6 weeks off!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reading this thread has made me even more determined to get off my lazy ass and get fit.

Well done to all of you who have stuck with your get fit and healthy routine. I'm now on a mission. Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"im joining SW on Wed.. go me

I saw! Some of the advice re free foods that people were giving you isn't correct though. Just go by what's in the book "

even i knew hash browns, onion rings n sausages werent free.. nor was the flora on my toast.. lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

I saw! Some of the advice re free foods that people were giving you isn't correct though. Just go by what's in the book

even i knew hash browns, onion rings n sausages werent free.. nor was the flora on my toast.. lol

"

Nor was the toast unless it was brown you need to syn it. You get 2 small brown slices a day I think x

Reply privately

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Well done folks, keep up the good work.

I'm down below 10 stone for the first time in a very long time! Training for tough mudder really is helping... and my tummy definition is looking much better! Size 10 jeans now a little loose, feel so chuffed with it all.

And my bodybalance teaching is coming along beautifully as well.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Reading this thread has made me even more determined to get off my lazy ass and get fit.

Well done to all of you who have stuck with your get fit and healthy routine. I'm now on a mission. Xx"

Thank you! Would never have had a pic taken without a top 4 months ago! Now i want to show off my progress so much it's my profile!

Just go, the sooner you start the happier you'll be. 6 months is going to pass whether you want it to or not, but how you feel about yourself in 6 months is only up to you......

Reply privately

over a year ago

after having last weekend off from the diet, Iv struggled this week to get back on the wagon, put 3lb back on, but doing a fasting day tomo, giving my head a wobble, and getting on with it, was soooooo close to 4stone loss, I need to hit it and start on the next goal!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"after having last weekend off from the diet, Iv struggled this week to get back on the wagon, put 3lb back on, but doing a fasting day tomo, giving my head a wobble, and getting on with it, was soooooo close to 4stone loss, I need to hit it and start on the next goal! "

You and me both! This is why I rarely have a few days off. I was close to 4 stone too! Grrr... Now I'm about 6lbs away I think..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Day 8 of the 30 day shred! Starting to get easier but go up a level on day 10!!! Can see a difference already and cannot believe how good it feels after exercising! Wish I'd done it months ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

"after having last weekend off from the diet, Iv struggled this week to get back on the wagon, put 3lb back on, but doing a fasting day tomo, giving my head a wobble, and getting on with it, was soooooo close to 4stone loss, I need to hit it and start on the next goal!

You and me both! This is why I rarely have a few days off. I was close to 4 stone too! Grrr... Now I'm about 6lbs away I think.. "

im now 4lb off, detirmened its goin this week!!!

Iv still got another 2-4 stone to go once Iv hit this target, got to get to a size i like me at, then I can go on a shopping spree and have clothes that fit again!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nor was the toast unless it was brown you need to syn it. You get 2 small brown slices a day I think x"

it was nimble danish.. syn value of white n brown are the same. Naturally i'll check when i get my books.. well up for it xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"after having last weekend off from the diet, Iv struggled this week to get back on the wagon, put 3lb back on, but doing a fasting day tomo, giving my head a wobble, and getting on with it, was soooooo close to 4stone loss, I need to hit it and start on the next goal!

You and me both! This is why I rarely have a few days off. I was close to 4 stone too! Grrr... Now I'm about 6lbs away I think.. im now 4lb off, detirmened its goin this week!!!

Iv still got another 2-4 stone to go once Iv hit this target, got to get to a size i like me at, then I can go on a shopping spree and have clothes that fit again!!"

It'll be worth it. Although I still find clothes shopping hard work as I still see a big person in the mirror. It's weird getting used to being smaller when youve been big for a long time x

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I'm fasting, going walking this week.

But like someone else fuck am I going on a spending spree when I get to target.

Don't feel so shitty today and determined to get 10 stone loss by my holiday

Reply privately

over a year ago

You and me both! This is why I rarely have a few days off. I was close to 4 stone too! Grrr... Now I'm about 6lbs away I think.. im now 4lb off, detirmened its goin this week!!!

Iv still got another 2-4 stone to go once Iv hit this target, got to get to a size i like me at, then I can go on a shopping spree and have clothes that fit again!!

It'll be worth it. Although I still find clothes shopping hard work as I still see a big person in the mirror. It's weird getting used to being smaller when youve been big for a long time x"

I still feel like a fecking heifer! my mental image of myself hasn't changed much.

Reply privately

By *ust_for_laughsCouple
over a year ago

Hinckley

125 miles on the bike this week, my biggest weekly total yet...and I haven't lost a bloody lb!

However, I feel healthier, I look thinner and we're planning a 100 mile ride to Skegness during August Bank Holiday (at least we won't get stuck in traffic!)

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

It'll be worth it. Although I still find clothes shopping hard work as I still see a big person in the mirror. It's weird getting used to being smaller when youve been big for a long time x

I still feel like a fecking heifer! my mental image of myself hasn't changed much."

keep going, I felt like a heiffer this week then yesterday tried all my smaller clothes on and some are getting to big

Reply privately

over a year ago

I still feel like a fecking heifer! my mental image of myself hasn't changed much.keep going, I felt like a heiffer this week then yesterday tried all my smaller clothes on and some are getting to big

"

yeah the summer clothes that were too small last yr, half are now in the wardrobe, the other half gone to charity as iv shrunk past them, i can see the loss, feel the difference to my health, just been a fat bird so long im struggling to shake off the limitations my size impossed.

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I still feel like a fecking heifer! my mental image of myself hasn't changed much.keep going, I felt like a heiffer this week then yesterday tried all my smaller clothes on and some are getting to big

yeah the summer clothes that were too small last yr, half are now in the wardrobe, the other half gone to charity as iv shrunk past them, i can see the loss, feel the difference to my health, just been a fat bird so long im struggling to shake off the limitations my size impossed."

apparently it takes quite awhile for your brain to catch up. I pick something up and think I will never fit into that and do.

Buying underwear and clothes straight of the shelf is amazing and not needing the biggest size.

Also jay notices how much less room I take up especially in bed.

I had a really down week but being really positive this week.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd like to thank everyone on the forum who has encouraged me with my running over the past year.

Recovering from knee surgery, plantar fasciatus, and sprained ankles

Today was the culmination and completed the Chester Half Marathon in a time faster than my target pace, and just two minutes off my pb

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd like to thank everyone on the forum who has encouraged me with my running over the past year.

Today was the culmination and completed the Chester Half Marathon in a time faster than my target pace, and just two minutes off my pb "

awwwww well done!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd like to thank everyone on the forum who has encouraged me with my running over the past year.

Today was the culmination and completed the Chester Half Marathon in a time faster than my target pace, and just two minutes off my pb "

Ardderchog. Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

205 - deadlift

155 - squat

105 - bench

Improvement of 10kg from my last testing, whilst weighing 2kg less. Not bad for in-season progress.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"205 - deadlift

155 - squat

105 - bench

Improvement of 10kg from my last testing, whilst weighing 2kg less. Not bad for in-season progress."

best i got to ws 80kg bench!

Reply privately

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

Eight weeks ago I'd my 6 monthly Medical Review, centred around my Diabetes. My GP's nurse said my results were the best in the past 8 years!! Every result from tests was at perfect levels.

I changed my diet last October, since when I have lost 1.5 stones; that's on top of the 4 stones I've lost in the previous 3-4 years, and with moderate exercise, I feel a hell of a lot better for it too!

One blip 10 days ago, saw me taken into hospital direct from work after a fall. I was kept in for a suspected Mini-Stroke, which after CT & MRI scans, was given the all clear, but was told I had had one in the past but didn't know it.

But the docs said that for someone of my age (60 next weekend), I am in really good shape, health wise, and any health regimes obviously work for me, so keep it going!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

Having felt like death last week and not made good food choices ive been back on the ball this week and feeling much better!!! Should see a nice little loss assuming my motivation continues for the rest of the week! At work the next 2 days which helps x

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Fallen off the wagon a bit this week due to cream cakes at work. And its my birthday Sunday (I may have already mentioned it a few times) so not planning on being good at all.

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I fell off the wagon weeks ago and have since been run over by a few more wagons.

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

"Fallen off the wagon a bit this week due to cream cakes at work. And its my birthday Sunday (I may have already mentioned it a few times) so not planning on being good at all. "

Don't forget all those M & S crisps you chomped 2 weekends ago !!!

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Fallen off the wagon a bit this week due to cream cakes at work. And its my birthday Sunday (I may have already mentioned it a few times) so not planning on being good at all.

Don't forget all those M & S crisps you chomped 2 weekends ago !!! "

I couldn't have done. Your hand was in the way every time I went for one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

"Fallen off the wagon a bit this week due to cream cakes at work. And its my birthday Sunday (I may have already mentioned it a few times) so not planning on being good at all.

Don't forget all those M & S crisps you chomped 2 weekends ago !!!

I couldn't have done. Your hand was in the way every time I went for one."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well done

Reply privately

over a year ago

Been going to the gym loads and road cycling more , but my weight loss had stagnated last couple of weeks. My clothes were loser though! This week finally - 3 lbs lost so up to 39 lbs now. 3 lbs to go to get to that magic 3 stone figure ! I've got a big family party at the end of June and want to get to it for that.

In the gym started using two different weights of Viper for weight training - it's got me more motivated again,

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Well, weight hadn't shifted for 3 weeks. Just got on the scales and 6lb loss. I'm ecstatic. 3lb to go to 10stone loss.

I don't ever remember weighing this weight. I was half a stone heavier when I met my ex husband when I was 24 and I'd lost weight to get to that.

I really think I must of been about 18 when I last weighed this.

1 stone 10lb to target.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"Well, weight hadn't shifted for 3 weeks. Just got on the scales and 6lb loss. I'm ecstatic. 3lb to go to 10stone loss.

I don't ever remember weighing this weight. I was half a stone heavier when I met my ex husband when I was 24 and I'd lost weight to get to that.

1 stone 10lb to target."

Woop!! What is your target? PM me If you don't wanna say on here. X

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Well, weight hadn't shifted for 3 weeks. Just got on the scales and 6lb loss. I'm ecstatic. 3lb to go to 10stone loss.

1 stone 10lb to target.

Woop!! What is your target? PM me If you don't wanna say on here. X"

I don't mind saying. 10 stone is my target. I will still be half a stone over what I should be but I don't want to look gaunt in the face. Think I was made to carry a few extra lbs but realization is just setting in that I'm nearly average and not fat. Must do more pictures as I've lost 1 1/2stone since my last ones where taken.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

1 stone 10lb to target.

Woop!! What is your target? PM me If you don't wanna say on here. XI don't mind saying. 10 stone is my target. I will still be half a stone over what I should be but I don't want to look gaunt in the face. Think I was made to carry a few extra lbs but realization is just setting in that I'm nearly average and not fat. Must do more pictures as I've lost 1 1/2stone since my last ones where taken.

"

My face is looking a bit skinny now but I'm plodding on for another half stone of so to see if I can get my legs a bit slimmer. I expect I'll lose it off my face! Lol . Typical x

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Just found some oldish pics of me. God, I looked fat.

Reply privately

over a year ago

1 stone 10lb to target.

Woop!! What is your target? PM me If you don't wanna say on here. XI don't mind saying. 10 stone is my target. I will still be half a stone over what I should be but I don't want to look gaunt in the face. Think I was made to carry a few extra lbs but realization is just setting in that I'm nearly average and not fat. Must do more pictures as I've lost 1 1/2stone since my last ones where taken.

My face is looking a bit skinny now but I'm plodding on for another half stone of so to see if I can get my legs a bit slimmer. I expect I'll lose it off my face! Lol . Typical x "

I keep losing it off my face too! Good thing I had a chubby face to start off with

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

1 stone 10lb to target.

My face is looking a bit skinny now but I'm plodding on for another half stone of so to see if I can get my legs a bit slimmer. I expect I'll lose it off my face! Lol . Typical x

I keep losing it off my face too! Good thing I had a chubby face to start off with "

So did I but now it's skinny and my ribs poke out but my thighs don't wanna play ball...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just had a fridge/cupboard clear out of all the bad stuff and sorted it full of good yummy stuff... erased 90% of temptations and feeling great about it :D

Reply privately

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

I never weigh myself or measure fat index or anything like that, just keep up the exercise, as long as i look good in the mirror, that is my measuring stick.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I got quite disheartened looking at the scales and it bacame an obsession. I go by what I look like in the mirror and how my clothes fit!

I'm almost half way on the 30 day shred, it's really tough especially as its every day but I'm already seeing results! Xx

Reply privately

By *ust_for_laughsCouple
over a year ago

Hinckley

Did my first 50+ mile bike ride over some of Leicestershire's most unforgiving hills...I'm broken!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have tried everything, weight sessions crossfit, circuit training. I eat as much as I can fit in my face and I have never lost or gained any weight at all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

In back... Turns out a horrific stomach bug/food poisoning is a great way to shift a couple of lbs and really knock your appetite on the head.

Hope everyone's still doing well! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Think I need a kick up the backside, been stuck at the same weight for weeks now, feels like I've hit a brick wall!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Need to get on this, ain;t been to the gym for weeks. Tut tut.

Reply privately

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"I have tried everything, weight sessions crossfit, circuit training. I eat as much as I can fit in my face and I have never lost or gained any weight at all. "

Have you been tracking your calorie intake?

Try doing that and increasing your intake by 200 cal/day each week until you start to gain.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Two weeks until the Derby Ramathon. My first half marathon. Looking good for 1hr 45mins. Stuck at my 45km per week for 5 weeks now. Chuffed at that alone.

Stick at it everyone!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm on 2 stone 6 lbs down now, so still hoping for 3 by the end of June. Booked a holiday so that's helping my motivation which was sorely lacking in March and April.

Hope you're feeling better HB

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've lost over 50lbs before now. I have very strong willpower when I put my mind to it but then it just goes and all my bad habits come back.

I'm too much an all or nothing person.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have been doing what they did back in the days this week and that is to do full body workout each session. I like the change, will do it for few weeks

Reply privately

over a year ago

now officially cutting

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have tried everything, weight sessions crossfit, circuit training. I eat as much as I can fit in my face and I have never lost or gained any weight at all.

Have you been tracking your calorie intake?

Try doing that and increasing your intake by 200 cal/day each week until you start to gain. "

I'm on rat packs out here, 4000 calories a box minimum, so it's not my calorie intake.

Reply privately

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I'm a half stone off target... its the frustrating hard bit now, and target will be one third of the weight I was when I started.

Still find it odd looking at old pictures - can't believe I was the large and unhappy with myself and let it get to that stage.

Have to say, training to teach my class (still in progress to qualify fully) has really made me aware of my shape and size...

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/06/15 00:47:12]

Reply privately

over a year ago

My new training program sure is having an effect, been focusing on the pec dec flye to get that chest ripped and chiselled, sure is working, posted progress pic

Reply privately

By *appyguy17Man
over a year ago

walthamstow

Why do most women have an aversion to exercise....????

Reply privately

By *.I.JoeMan
over a year ago

Preston

girls come wanting to please.messege me im gen and

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was 19 stone 42" waist 18.5" collar couldn't run for 5mins at 7 kph on the tread mill. Now Im 16 stone 34" waist 16" collar all my old clothes don't fit too big and can easily run at 12.5 kph on the tread mill for 30 mins and do you what Ive still got lots to achieve

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"Why do most women have an aversion to exercise....????

"

Most women don't. I know plenty of women that exercise regularly.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm sneaking in the back door and this time I'm determined to do it....new day new approach

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Let's keep posting our progress peeps..

Be it weight loss, gym, cycling, running, those that were bulking might be on the cut by now..

I gained a couple of lbs last week but it was a fantastic weekend and I wasn't going to deprive myself. Got about 10lbs to get to my main target but about 4 till ive lost 4 stone so that's my next goal. "

Drink lots of water and eat lots of vegetables. Good luck to you I hope you achieve your goal

Reply privately

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Just spotted this (7 threads in!) can I join in please?

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Weight stable, even after a long weekend birthday binge. Back at the gym this week and the two week break is noticeable. I ache!

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Just spotted this (7 threads in!) can I join in please? "

Dive on in!

Reply privately

over a year ago

2 stone 9 lbs down now. Bosh! Still losing from the top down though, I look quite slim to the top of my waist and then it just goes splurge. Hopefully on course for 3 stone off by the end of June, which will feel fantastic.

Had to get re-bra-fitted though, and despite them shrinking I'm now a bigger cup size and it's extremely annoying how much stuff doesn't go past an E cup

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just spotted this (7 threads in!) can I join in please?

Dive on in!"

Welcome

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I want my ten stone loss before I go away in three weeks

Reply privately

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Well I've been using myfitnesspal for 45 days which pretty much is my counter for how long it's been since I got my head out of my sizeable arse.

Basically eating super duper healthy and plenty of exercise which is getting easier! I'm really enjoying it. I've lost 11lb but it feels like more as my shape is changing.

Took delivery of a new (to me) bike today and I'm looking forward to new two wheeled adventures

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well I've been using myfitnesspal for 45 days which pretty much is my counter for how long it's been since I got my head out of my sizeable arse.

Basically eating super duper healthy and plenty of exercise which is getting easier! I'm really enjoying it. I've lost 11lb but it feels like more as my shape is changing.

Took delivery of a new (to me) bike today and I'm looking forward to new two wheeled adventures "

I'm still not enjoying exercise I don't think I ever will, it still feels like a necessary evil rather than something I'll ever enjoy. I don't even feel I get the 'boost' afterwards that everyone talks about, I just want to eat a Boost.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Since my relaxing weeks holiday I haven't been to any classes! I feel disappointed with my self.

I started eating really healthy this week and preparing and cooking "clean foods" I am aiming to start my classes again next week. After all I'm paying a gym membership!

Well done everyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm still not enjoying exercise I don't think I ever will, it still feels like a necessary evil rather than something I'll ever enjoy. I don't even feel I get the 'boost' afterwards that everyone talks about, I just want to eat a Boost."

You still doing Eye of the Tiger?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Since I was poorly in December I struggled to get the energy back in Jan and totally lost motivation. 16 weeks on and motivation is still an issue. Work and home commitments offer just enough reason to not train properly.

Losing flexibility, speed and muscle tone.

I need a jolt to get me going again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm still not enjoying exercise I don't think I ever will, it still feels like a necessary evil rather than something I'll ever enjoy. I don't even feel I get the 'boost' afterwards that everyone talks about, I just want to eat a Boost.

You still doing Eye of the Tiger? "

It's been raining (And now it's too sunny )

Reply privately

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"Since I was poorly in December I struggled to get the energy back in Jan and totally lost motivation. 16 weeks on and motivation is still an issue. Work and home commitments offer just enough reason to not train properly.

I need a jolt to get me going again. "

Cattle prod??

Reply privately

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"I never weigh myself or measure fat index or anything like that, just keep up the exercise, as long as i look good in the mirror, that is my measuring stick. "

Ditto. I don't own any scales

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"Well I've been using myfitnesspal for 45 days which pretty much is my counter for how long it's been since I got my head out of my sizeable arse.

Took delivery of a new (to me) bike today and I'm looking forward to new two wheeled adventures

I'm still not enjoying exercise I don't think I ever will, it still feels like a necessary evil rather than something I'll ever enjoy. I don't even feel I get the 'boost' afterwards that everyone talks about, I just want to eat a Boost."

Have you tried different things, I hate spinning for example, and running. But give me a weughts room and a squat rack and im a happy camper

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm still not enjoying exercise I don't think I ever will, it still feels like a necessary evil rather than something I'll ever enjoy. I don't even feel I get the 'boost' afterwards that everyone talks about, I just want to eat a Boost.

Have you tried different things, I hate spinning for example, and running. But give me a weughts room and a squat rack and im a happy camper "

Yeah all sorts! Running, gym, cycling, weights....the only thing I like is swimming but it's such a faff with getting ready then drying my hair and stuff afterwards I don't go very often. I'm just not one of life's exercisers, I never have been even when I was little.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Since I was poorly in December I struggled to get the energy back in Jan and totally lost motivation. 16 weeks on and motivation is still an issue. Work and home commitments offer just enough reason to not train properly.

I need a jolt to get me going again.

Cattle prod?? "

That would get me moving at least

Reply privately

over a year ago

We love food too much. Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Trying to trim up and get fitter in small steps. Goals are:

First improve my running

Get under 80kg

Then get under 77kg and reassess my shape, how i feel etc.

My target weight is about 73kg but i need to see really

Reply privately

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I'm still not enjoying exercise I don't think I ever will, it still feels like a necessary evil rather than something I'll ever enjoy. I don't even feel I get the 'boost' afterwards that everyone talks about, I just want to eat a Boost."

It's a real first for me to be enjoying it! I almost feel like something has just clicked into place in my head. Better late than never?!

Reply privately

By *icky-discoMan
over a year ago

oxford

Gym is going good for me I managed to deadlift double my body weight I'm 70kg The did a test at the gym and the scientist fella said I had a physique of a 30 year old well chuffed

Reply privately

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"Gym is going good for me I managed to deadlift double my body weight I'm 70kg The did a test at the gym and the scientist fella said I had a physique of a 30 year old well chuffed "

That's great well done

Reply privately

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Have you tried different things, I hate spinning for example, and running. But give me a weughts room and a squat rack and im a happy camper "

I reckon this is the key - find something you like. I never really liked cardio much, so I tend to lift more than anything else.

I do like my circuit training these days though, mostly because it serves to remind me how far I've come, there was a time when I struggled with 10 pressups and now 45 seems like it aint too much effort.

Reply privately

By *P2903Couple
over a year ago

Rotherham

So far lost 22lbs through diet alone. Starting cross fit soon. If it wasn't for swinging I'd have never got off my also to work out

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've lost a stone of the 1stone 11lbs I put on during the 6 months I was on the injection pill. Have 8 weeks left to lose the 11lb and drop another 8% body fat before Marbella!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I lifted 200kg today.

Mind you, it took me 40 reps to do so.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So far lost 22lbs through diet alone. Starting cross fit soon. If it wasn't for swinging I'd have never got off my also to work out "

Be very careful with cross fit most of the instructors are terrible and have you doing lifts that can cause severe injury often with bad form and little practice.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just happy maintaining nowadays done the 17st ripped thing and personally I feel fitter at 13st not into braking records anymore my joints don't like it

Reply privately

By *icky-discoMan
over a year ago

oxford

"Gym is going good for me I managed to deadlift double my body weight I'm 70kg The did a test at the gym and the scientist fella said I had a physique of a 30 year old well chuffed

That's great well done "

Thank you

Reply privately

By *uzzy NavelWoman
over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

This is me too! Cept I don't want the chocolate, I think it's all in my head.... Anyone tried hypnotherapy?

Reply privately

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

First bike ride for 16+ years.. I didn't fall off! I didn't get very far either (2.5 miles in the park) but it's a start.

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

5 sessions done this week including legs when I was leg pressing 350kg

Sweated a lot!

Down 4lbs this week

Reply privately

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"5 sessions done this week including legs when I was leg pressing 350kg

Sweated a lot!

Down 4lbs this week

"

Fantastic!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have increased my protein consumption and now I am eating 900g chicken a day and lowered my carb to 200g cos its time to get down to single digits in bodyfat, goal to hit is 5 to 7%

Reply privately

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Is anyone else doing the 30 Day Ab and Squat Challenges? I'm liking the ab one but the squat one is proving less enjoyable. I can do them it's just soooo boring. Thinking of breaking them up into lots of 30 or so and doing at different times of the day.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some chicken that mate ?? when you lower your carbs are you having higher fats for energy levels ??

Reply privately

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"Some chicken that mate ?? when you lower your carbs are you having higher fats for energy levels ??"

It does seem like rather a lot..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some chicken that mate ?? when you lower your carbs are you having higher fats for energy levels ??"
Yes I like chicken lol and thats right I do have more fats from nuts and things for energy. I do perform good still on 200g carbs, usually my carbs are around 600g a day.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some chicken that mate ?? when you lower your carbs are you having higher fats for energy levels ??

It does seem like rather a lot.."

Yes I aim for about 250g protein and also I also like to eat, so it helps. Rather get more protein as a insurance thing lol.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

1lb off my target weight. What I want to know though is why the scale numbers are reducing but the tape measure numbers are not (apart from my boobs. They've pretty much gone now )

Reply privately

over a year ago

Posted another progress pic front double biceps shot, biceps are peaking at 17"

Reply privately

over a year ago

First time since the crash squat back up to 100kg for reps down to parallel or below.

Reply privately

over a year ago

2lb down since Saturday, 4lb away from a 2 stone total loss... Its took longer than I'd have liked but I'm getting there which is the main thing!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Grrr bar slipped on the last squat rep and I ended up tucking under.

Backs gonna be sore for a while now.

Work will be agony tonight

Reply privately

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Exercise:-

Die healthy

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Grrr bar slipped on the last squat rep and I ended up tucking under.

Backs gonna be sore for a while now.

Work will be agony tonight "

Owie!

Reply privately

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Well, i'm down 22lbs and on average going to the gym twice a week to do weights. Less than 5 weeks to go now til my best friend's wedding. I'd like to lose at least another 11lbs.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

I'm finally down to my goal weight so thinking of dropping another 7-14lbs. Even my Mum thinks another stone might be too much, and she thinks everyone is fat!

Reply privately

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"2lb down since Saturday, 4lb away from a 2 stone total loss... Its took longer than I'd have liked but I'm getting there which is the main thing! "

Have to say your new pics look great, well done

Reply privately

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"I've lost a stone of the 1stone 11lbs I put on during the 6 months I was on the injection pill. Have 8 weeks left to lose the 11lb and drop another 8% body fat before Marbella! "

No carbs before marbs

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

Ive been totally shocking, a family's BBQ and a couple of other parties and I fell of the wagon in a huge way. A few lbs gained (nothing a few weeks behaving won't cure)

Today ive had chicken, eggs and green salad for lunch with some beetroot.

More chicken and a lot more green salad for dinner and some lovely fresh cherries just now.

Gotta shed load of Turkey being delivered tomorrow and plenty of green veg/salad so I'm on a mission to shred some fat this week. Gym In the morning. It's my birthday In 3 weeks so Id like to be back where I was by then

Reply privately

By *icky-discoMan
over a year ago

oxford

"Ive been totally shocking, a family's BBQ and a couple of other parties and I fell of the wagon in a huge way. A few lbs gained (nothing a few weeks behaving won't cure)

Today ive had chicken, eggs and green salad for lunch with some beetroot.

More chicken and a lot more green salad for dinner and some lovely fresh cherries just now.

Gotta shed load of Turkey being delivered tomorrow and plenty of green veg/salad so I'm on a mission to shred some fat this week. Gym In the morning. It's my birthday In 3 weeks so Id like to be back where I was by then "

You look ok to me Shit happens I'm in Turkey I've fallen right off the wagon

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I join in?

Does anyone know how to stop yourself craving a truckload of bad food after exercise?

I've just started couch to 5k and every time I finish, I want to eat junk food sooo badly! What healthy food will give me the instant fix I need?

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Can I join in?

Does anyone know how to stop yourself craving a truckload of bad food after exercise?

I've just started couch to 5k and every time I finish, I want to eat junk food sooo badly! What healthy food will give me the instant fix I need?"

Nuts

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can I join in?

I've just started couch to 5k and every time I finish, I want to eat junk food sooo badly! What healthy food will give me the instant fix I need?"

Protein keeps you full.

Coke zero works for the sweet tooth :p

Reply privately

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"Can I join in?

Have plain boiled rice with your chinese or Indian takeaway instead of pilau rice or egg fried rice, etc. Every little helps. Replace fizzy drinks with mineral water

Reply privately

over a year ago

Protein. Ok.

And I don't have Chinese or Indian. or fizzy drinks.

I do have a horrible addiction to frozen margheritas.. and too many crisps and too much chocolate. It's that "quick fix as I'm rushing somewhere else and need energy" thing.

I don't drink coffee. Sugar used to be my coffee!

Must start drinking green tea again.

I weighed myself this morning and have exactly a stone to lose!

Does everyone else have targets?

I'm tempted to do before and after photos - would that be too scary?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can I join in?

I've just bought one of these bottles that you put fruit in the middle to flavour.. After a workout I eat the fruit. Instantly kills any hunger cravings.. For a while anyway

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"Can I join in?

Get stevia/truvia. It's a calorie free sweetener and its natural so no nasty artificial stuff. You can get it in powder or tablet and you can also get caramel/vanilla flavour stevia syrup. I find a nice hot cuppa with some stevia and like thx says a protein shake then a good protein meal sorts ME out. I'm always ravenous after a workout and eat loads but just the right stuff.

Reply privately

over a year ago

How's everyone getting on? I wanted to be at 3 stone lost by the end of June....and I did it

Bring on the next 3, feel much more motivated now

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How's everyone getting on? I wanted to be at 3 stone lost by the end of June....and I did it

Bring on the next 3, feel much more motivated now "

Well done that is fab going...I've lost motivation and I'm getting fatter again

I have no will power whatsoever!

Reply privately

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"How's everyone getting on? I wanted to be at 3 stone lost by the end of June....and I did it

Bring on the next 3, feel much more motivated now "

Fantastic! Well done!

I've lost 1 stone 4lb it's going off so slowly but it is going.

Bit of a setback this week as I'd started C25K but had an accident when out on my bike on Tuesday and having trouble walking let alone jogging. Going to give it a go on Monday and see how it feels. Going swimming today before work.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have no will power whatsoever!"

I went a bit off track again for a while so I had to do a couple of weeks being really strict to get it off!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic! Well done!

Bit of a setback this week as I'd started C25K but had an accident when out on my bike on Tuesday and having trouble walking let alone jogging. Going to give it a go on Monday and see how it feels. Going swimming today before work. "

Hope it feels better soon. I've started C25K about three times already this year but that's just my lack of willpower rather than injury.

I definitely need to step up the exercise to keep going I reckon

Reply privately

over a year ago

Run about 10k a week (not in one go). Developing an addiction for endorphins! Must be a middle aged thing

Reply privately

over a year ago

I went a bit off track again for a while so I had to do a couple of weeks being really strict to get it off!"

That's an amazing loss, well done another 3 stone seems a lot tho, they'll be nothing left of you!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic! Well done!

Bit of a setback this week as I'd started C25K but had an accident when out on my bike on Tuesday and having trouble walking let alone jogging. Going to give it a go on Monday and see how it feels. Going swimming today before work. "

I know how that feels, I cracked a bone in my foot in May and it's still not healed....I'm doing Pilates but have knocked cardio/ gym on the head for a while.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic! Well done!

Bit of a setback this week as I'd started C25K but had an accident when out on my bike on Tuesday and having trouble walking let alone jogging. Going to give it a go on Monday and see how it feels. Going swimming today before work.

I know how that feels, I cracked a bone in my foot in May and it's still not healed....I'm doing Pilates but have knocked cardio/ gym on the head for a while."

You can do lots of workouts sat down :p

Reply privately

over a year ago

I went a bit off track again for a while so I had to do a couple of weeks being really strict to get it off!

That's an amazing loss, well done another 3 stone seems a lot tho, they'll be nothing left of you!!

"

I'm deceptively heavy...I'd still be half a stone overweight after another 3

Reply privately

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Fantastic! Well done!

I know how that feels, I cracked a bone in my foot in May and it's still not healed....I'm doing Pilates but have knocked cardio/ gym on the head for a while."

Sucks doesn't it, was really starting to enjoy jogging even if I didn't get far! Think attempting it on Monday will be kill or cure...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Here is a new progress pic of my back, me doing lat spread. I cant walk thru the kitchen door when I spread my lats lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic! Well done!

I know how that feels, I cracked a bone in my foot in May and it's still not healed....I'm doing Pilates but have knocked cardio/ gym on the head for a while.

You can do lots of workouts sat down :p"

Yeah very true but I do need more of the fat burning cardio type exercises, like treadmill, bike...

Can anyone recommend any sitting down, fat burning exercises?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic! Well done!

Yeah very true but I do need more of the fat burning cardio type exercises, like treadmill, bike...

"

A rowing machine

Or you could ride a hot naked Man

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic! Well done!

"

Get yourself an elastic excersizer. You can use them anywhere, and use them to strengthen core muscles as well as repetitve fat burning excersizes

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gym is finally getting back on track after a 6 month of a bad back(lost over a stone) managed a 150kg bench 3 times deadlift is really slow at I am still worried about my back squats to... Everything else going OK

Next step get back to my shakes and get that weight back D

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ive lost 5"off waist in 3weeks...but put 1kg on and still want to loose one and a half st.

But blood pressure 3month ago was 148/90 last week 128/76 and 59bpm heart rate so 5 spinning classes a week working well

Reply privately

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Took myself swimming yesterday thought it'd be a good way to get some exercise in whilst not aggravating my foot. Well my foot kept cramping up and I felt like I was swimming in toffee half the time, just did not enjoy it at all. I persevered and beat my previous best of 74 lengths, making it to 80 (2km).

Reply privately