FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So why don't girls like nice guys and go for player domanent guys instead / nice guys don't win /

Jump to newest

By *LLURS OP   Man
over a year ago

waterforx

So it seen girls go for player dom guys that have no respect for them and keep them guessing / and don't even care if there with them or not / the nice guy is always told / I you are a very good friend to me / it's better we don't start / as we could fall out and not be friends - again / it's true girls can't stand nice guys / over to ye my sexy girls and guys to solve this / ye very horny : player not so nice guy Paul /

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

That header hurt my eyeballs

But actually no, ladies don't want a man who treats them like crap. What we do want is a man who is assertive but not aggressive, confident but not arrogant, someone who treats us like we matter to them and cares about us. A partner.

Put in a fab perspective - I don't want a Dom but I don't want a sub either

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wha'?

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Are your full stop and comma keys broken?

over a year ago

It's a marathon not a sprint. Nice always wins in the end.

over a year ago

"Are your full stop and comma keys broken?"

I think he's a bit broken.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I Treat othdrs with the respect that i'd like shown to myrself...

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Suppose it depends if you are on here for fun or a relationship.

over a year ago

wrong

i meet people i connect with and i want to meet

if they are a player i won't even entertain meeting them

over a year ago

Treat em mean

Keep em keen

over a year ago

"Treat em mean

Keep em keen "

You ugly bastard

Have I pulled?

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

Good that I am a woman and not a girl. I like nice men mixed with confidence and ability to hold a conversation.

over a year ago

The nice guy always cums second

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

The excuses some people come up with.

over a year ago

"So it seen girls go for player dom guys that have no respect for them and keep them guessing / and don't even care if there with them or not / the nice guy is always told / I you are a very good friend to me / it's better we don't start / as we could fall out and not be friends - again / it's true girls can't stand nice guys / over to ye my sexy girls and guys to solve this / ye very horny : player not so nice guy Paul / "

Thing is you claim to be a dom bull?

so are you a player a dom bull or a nice guy?

By *LLURS OP   Man
over a year ago

waterforx

The girls won't admit they they don't like nice guys / have seen guys abuse show no respect to girls and these are the guys they like / as they are players and very unpredictable / up to ye out there to solve this one / guys and girls / ur player not so nice guy anymore friend Paul /

over a year ago

As one of my favourite blogs wrote:

----

Male sexual entitlement is the belief that men are owed sex on account of their maleness.

Society normalizes this message. It’s a message that’s embedded in a lot of casual phrases about sex, including ones about men being “friend zoned” for being “nice guys”, women “giving up” sex, and men “getting pussy.”

But the truth is, no one is ever owed sex – not when they’re nice, not when they’re domineering, not when they’re manipulative, not when they’re attractive, and definitely not just because they’re a man.

(...)

Men who adopt the “I’m nice, do me” attitude toward dating may not be as violent as outright harassers, but they are perpetuating the idea that sex is something women should give up or put out to them regardless if they actually want to have sex with them.

Remember folks, sex isn’t a reward for good behavior, chivalry, or niceties. People should have sex because they want to have sex. It’s really that simple.

(...)

If at any point in time you believe you are owed sex for any reason —including being a decent human being — you are thinking in terms of sexual entitlement.

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"As one of my favourite blogs wrote:

----

Male sexual entitlement is the belief that men are owed sex on account of their maleness.

Society normalizes this message. It’s a message that’s embedded in a lot of casual phrases about sex, including ones about men being “friend zoned” for being “nice guys”, women “giving up” sex, and men “getting pussy.”

But the truth is, no one is ever owed sex – not when they’re nice, not when they’re domineering, not when they’re manipulative, not when they’re attractive, and definitely not just because they’re a man.

(...)

Men who adopt the “I’m nice, do me” attitude toward dating may not be as violent as outright harassers, but they are perpetuating the idea that sex is something women should give up or put out to them regardless if they actually want to have sex with them.

Remember folks, sex isn’t a reward for good behavior, chivalry, or niceties. People should have sex because they want to have sex. It’s really that simple.

(...)

If at any point in time you believe you are owed sex for any reason —including being a decent human being — you are thinking in terms of sexual entitlement."

Perfectly explained wasp hunter.

over a year ago

"The girls won't admit they they don't like nice guys / have seen guys abuse show no respect to girls and these are the guys they like / as they are players and very unpredictable / up to ye out there to solve this one / guys and girls / ur player not so nice guy anymore friend Paul / "

i like a nice guy and one who can use commas

over a year ago

----

(...)

(...)

If at any point in time you believe you are owed sex for any reason —including being a decent human being — you are thinking in terms of sexual entitlement.

Perfectly explained wasp hunter.

"

over a year ago

"So it seen girls go for player dom guys that have no respect for them and keep them guessing / and don't even care if there with them or not / the nice guy is always told / I you are a very good friend to me / it's better we don't start / as we could fall out and not be friends - again / it's true girls can't stand nice guys / over to ye my sexy girls and guys to solve this / ye very horny : player not so nice guy Paul / "
They all don't

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

"The girls won't admit they they don't like nice guys / have seen guys abuse show no respect to girls and these are the guys they like / as they are players and very unpredictable / up to ye out there to solve this one / guys and girls / ur player not so nice guy anymore friend Paul /

i like a nice guy and one who can use commas "

And I like guys who don't tell me what I like

over a year ago

"The girls won't admit they they don't like nice guys / have seen guys abuse show no respect to girls and these are the guys they like / as they are players and very unpredictable / up to ye out there to solve this one / guys and girls / ur player not so nice guy anymore friend Paul / "

I'm pleased you are in Waterford.

The temptation to wanna sit on your face AND slap you is high.

over a year ago

"The girls won't admit they they don't like nice guys / have seen guys abuse show no respect to girls and these are the guys they like / as they are players and very unpredictable / up to ye out there to solve this one / guys and girls / ur player not so nice guy anymore friend Paul /

The temptation to wanna sit on your face AND slap you is high."

speak as you find chick

over a year ago

The temptation to wanna sit on your face AND slap you is high.

speak as you find chick "

Oh no.

I couldn't.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Sex is always about the person.

If someone is claiming to be a dom player, or trying to come over that way, I tend to assume they are a bell end of high magnitude.

If someone tries to tell me how nice they are and that I should meet them because they are nice, I tend to assume they are needy and also give them a swerve.

Frankly, I'd rather people just be themselves.*

*The fact I glam up does not detract from this

over a year ago

Women never admit that they like being treated bad but they do like it... I didnt say all women

over a year ago

So dominant males aren't nice and are players - care to expand on that sweeping generalisation?

over a year ago

"So it seen girls go for player dom guys that have no respect for them and keep them guessing / and don't even care if there with them or not / the nice guy is always told / I you are a very good friend to me / it's better we don't start / as we could fall out and not be friends - again / it's true girls can't stand nice guys / over to ye my sexy girls and guys to solve this / ye very horny : player not so nice guy Paul /

So dominant males aren't nice and are players - care to expand on that sweeping generalisation?"

Don't be asking him to explain that.

*bangs head off wall*

over a year ago

You missed using

over a year ago

Entitlement matched with bitterness that that entitlement is not being met is incredibly unappealing

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/05/15 11:55:00]

over a year ago

I know I'm not much of a catch but a very nice guy came to see me today. He's like a sweet,cheeky-grinned boy scout with a lovely personality. He's a winner Another of my friends is very dominant but also a very nice man. I don't know where you got your info from.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I don't know where you get some of your ideas from!

over a year ago

"

*bangs head off wall*"

ooo sounds fun let me try

over a year ago

"

*bangs head off wall*

ooo sounds fun let me try "

Go for it.

I however only practice it virtually.

over a year ago

I've lost friendship with women but at least told them that I wanted to fuck them.

over a year ago

"Treat em mean

Keep em keen

You ugly bastard

Have I pulled? "

get yer coat!

over a year ago

Some women feel they don't deserve more than to be treated like shit. I've been there myself, thanks to boys and their mind games. Thankfully now I realise that I deserve much better than that.

over a year ago

"Treat em mean

Keep em keen

You ugly bastard

Have I pulled? get yer coat!"

Coat? I'm still trying to find me knickers

over a year ago

"I've lost friendship with women but at least told them that I wanted to fuck them. "

was you just friends or dating?

over a year ago

I do wonder if lady's go for these types because it's dangerous and they find the danger exciting.

over a year ago

Fists life rules no 38.

Anyone who tells you they are nice isn't!

By *arlock69Man
over a year ago

Batley... (near Leeds)

I'm a dominant alpha male but I don't treat women like shit!!.

over a year ago

"I do wonder if lady's go for these types because it's dangerous and they find the danger exciting."

We all like a bit of excitement and a bit of a flutter of heartbeats and specially sometimes as a "bad boy" could be just what you need or want

personally i go for a type that makes me smile, rarely take no notice of profile text as its all a crock of shit

over a year ago

"Fists life rules no 38.

Anyone who tells you they are nice isn't!"

I'm nice.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Us ladies like an honest ,down to earth , articulte, solvent guy

My motto has always been .. you can stoop down and pick up nothing anytime

Im still looking for my SOULMATE

.does he exist .... or maybe I just havnt found him yet xx

over a year ago

"I do wonder if lady's go for these types because it's dangerous and they find the danger exciting.

We all like a bit of excitement and a bit of a flutter of heartbeats and specially sometimes as a "bad boy" could be just what you need or want

personally i go for a type that makes me smile, rarely take no notice of profile text as its all a crock of shit "

over a year ago

"Us ladies like an honest ,down to earth , articulte, solvent guy

My motto has always been .. you can stoop down and pick up nothing anytime

Im still looking for my SOULMATE

.does he exist .... or maybe I just havnt found him yet xx

"

or when you look you only

find what you dont want

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Crossing over to the dark side has that element of releasing pent up domestic energy, well for me.

By *ifferent69Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

This subject has come up in earlier thread....

Yes an i,m bemused by ladies prefer Doms and nasty guys...

Yet they all say they don,t like liars or dishonisty in a man....

Though in when it comes to sex these standards go out the window...

I believe its a primal thing........ you see it all the time on the animal docs..... the, stongest, biggest, most aggresive allways get to mate..

over a year ago

"This subject has come up in earlier thread....

Though in when it comes to sex these standards go out the window...

I believe its a primal thing........ you see it all the time on the animal docs..... the, stongest, biggest, most aggresive allways get to mate..

"

actually no

i like a man to be a man then in bed likes to know what he is doing as most "dom" men dont!

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

It's easier to blame women for being attracted to alpha arrogant types than work on your own confidence.

I have a few male friends who attract women and not one is an arse, they're confident and it shines through because nobody wants a negative timid idiot who finds it easier to blame others than to think maybe he's the problem.

Assuming women don't like nice guys and only go for arrogant dicks just means you clearly have a low opinion of them if you think they're too stupid to date them instead of you.

I'm a "nice guy" and when I feel like it I can be charming and funny and confident and have no problem attracting females.

Other times I'm shy and timid and get nowhere, coincidence? I think not.

over a year ago

Have you considered which ever girl said that to you just might not fancy you sexually, some girls go for nice guys, some for bad guys, each to their own

over a year ago

"

"

I didn't know that dominant men were all liars and dishonest.

You learn something new every day.

(Stop being so whingy. Work on your social skills. Then you might get laid more.)

over a year ago

This woman prefers nice guys

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

Oh and for your information 8 inches is not extremely well hung just above average.

Short profile, blurry pictures.

Yeah keep blaming everyone else.

Here comes my ban...

over a year ago

"Oh and for your information 8 inches is not extremely well hung just above average.

Here comes my ban..."

I'll be along behind you soon.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Allures, your writing is always very difficult to read because you keep using /// all the time. If you read everybody's writings, you'll see that you are using them incorrectly and make you very hard to understand. If you're not sure where to use commas and full stops, bung them in instead of all the ///

Now, from what I can gather from your OP, I think you were saying that you have heard women telling nice men that they don't want to fuck them as they think it would ruin a friendship.

This is often used as an excuse for telling people nicely without hurting their feelings, that although they like the person, they have no desire to fuck them.

You see, some folk don't like hearing that they are undesirable because they think they are and entitled to a fuck. When told no, they may get upset and rude so the easiest way to avoid that is to say to them that they are too nice to fuck and friendship is the only thing on offer.

over a year ago

For woman we have to learn and use our noddle to work out the gameplayer which often happens.

Although it is nice stringing them up by their balls, it becomes tiresome

Down to earth, honesty, with no bullshit is what most woman want.

If playing the game to get sex, is the way to go for some men it is pretty sad

Any natural man with no bollox gets my vote anyday

Her

over a year ago

"Allures, your writing is always very difficult to read because you keep using /// all the time. If you read everybody's writings, you'll see that you are using them incorrectly and make you very hard to understand. If you're not sure where to use commas and full stops, bung them in instead of all the ///

Now, from what I can gather from your OP, I think you were saying that you have heard women telling nice men that they don't want to fuck them as they think it would ruin a friendship.

This is often used as an excuse for telling people nicely without hurting their feelings, that although they like the person, they have no desire to fuck them.

You see, some folk don't like hearing that they are undesirable because they think they are and entitled to a fuck. When told no, they may get upset and rude so the easiest way to avoid that is to say to them that they are too nice to fuck and friendship is the only thing on offer.

"

Was just thinking this

over a year ago

Has OP been reading 50 Shades...?

By *LLURS OP   Man
over a year ago

waterforx

Ok think I understand a little mome / wasp hunter / says just be itself around a girl don't try to be anything else / and if it happens it happens / otherwise you in a love bubble / but a man gets weak when he craves for sex and wil. Always try to be very nice to her /,big mistake it seems as she rejects this behaveuer as not being manly / so from now on guys don't be so nice / be strong assertive and manly / any more input out there ye sexy guys and girls /

over a year ago

I don't think the OP has understood any of the comments

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

My head hurts reading your posts. It's hard to get to the bottom of what you are saying when you set it out the way that you do.

over a year ago

"Has OP been reading 50 Shades...?"

same sort of spelling and grammar

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

There is some truth in what the OP says, a lot of 'Dark triad' men are extremely successful with women, they are exciting, and they really know how to turn the charm on. I know several men like this, some are good friends despite their poor characters, mostly because I cannot be controlled by them.

I don't believe many women actually go for men who treat them badly - I think most get suckered in and then find out further down the line - players know how to manipulate.

And I'm afraid some men can be 'too nice' for me, yes, some people I just find too 'wet' to fancy when I get to know them a bit, I'm quite a feisty minx and need strong men to counterbalance that.

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"Oh and for your information 8 inches is not extremely well hung just above average.

Here comes my ban...

I'll be along behind you soon."

If I get put in the ban room with you I'm sure it'll be bearable.... Just

over a year ago

"Has OP been reading 50 Shades...?

same sort of spelling and grammar "

over a year ago

Here comes my ban...

If I get put in the ban room with you I'm sure it'll be bearable.... Just "

I'll bring the beers.

over a year ago

Be yourself, you won't attract everybody but you'll attract the right ones.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"The excuses some people come up with. "

Not just me then!

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

Get your keyboard fixed ! Please. To show I'm nice

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

----

(...)

(...)

If at any point in time you believe you are owed sex for any reason —including being a decent human being — you are thinking in terms of sexual entitlement."

over a year ago

"Has OP been reading 50 Shades...?

same sort of spelling and grammar "

over a year ago

"Be yourself, you won't attract everybody but you'll attract the right ones. "

This, this is good. Be genuine & you'll attract the genuine ones

over a year ago

"I've lost friendship with women but at least told them that I wanted to fuck them.

was you just friends or dating?"

Friends and I wanted more.

over a year ago

There is a difference between being "nice" and being as wet as cabbage/no bollocks.

I don't get on too well with people who are "too nice" personally, in life in general.

On here I like an element of bitch.

By *elvet RopeMan
over a year ago

by the big field

But some girls really like a guy who starts off nice but who'll pull her by the hair, beat her arse to a nice red glow, fuck her very roughly, tell her she's a slut- but then make it all better with kisses, cuddles and maybe tea/coffe/wine etc (delete as appropriate)- most of them also seem to really like you do do this 2-3 times whenever you meet up, and to text you the following day to tell you how it hurts to sit down but everyone at work keeps asking why they have a huge grin on their face

over a year ago

^lol

over a year ago

I want a dominant man but that doesn't mean domineering/bullying. It means a guy who is authoritative and will get his wicked and not so wicked way with me via a look, gesture or word.

I can be a brat so he has to deal with that too. I'm no doormat and, to nick a phrase from above , I don't want a wet cabbage!

over a year ago

"But some girls really like a guy who starts off nice but who'll pull her by the hair, beat her arse to a nice red glow, fuck her very roughly, tell her she's a slut- but then make it all better with kisses, cuddles and maybe tea/coffe/wine etc (delete as appropriate)- most of them also seem to really like you do do this 2-3 times whenever you meet up, and to text you the following day to tell you how it hurts to sit down but everyone at work keeps asking why they have a huge grin on their face "

Sounds fun!

over a year ago

"But some girls really like a guy who starts off nice but who'll pull her by the hair, beat her arse to a nice red glow, fuck her very roughly, tell her she's a slut- but then make it all better with kisses, cuddles and maybe tea/coffe/wine etc (delete as appropriate)- most of them also seem to really like you do do this 2-3 times whenever you meet up, and to text you the following day to tell you how it hurts to sit down but everyone at work keeps asking why they have a huge grin on their face "

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Sorry but what a load of 'crap!!'

over a year ago

Bad boys make a girls heart beat faster

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

Here comes my ban...

I'll bring the beers."

I'll bring the rum

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"So it seen girls go for player dom guys that have no respect for them and keep them guessing / and don't even care if there with them or not / the nice guy is always told / I you are a very good friend to me / it's better we don't start / as we could fall out and not be friends - again / it's true girls can't stand nice guys / over to ye my sexy girls and guys to solve this / ye very horny : player not so nice guy Paul /

Bad boys make a girls heart beat faster "

That's only cos I'm not very fit so running away is always going to raise my heart rate

Perhaps OP you need to start meeting women not girls.

Nice guys don't always come last and dominants/alphas are not all nasty bullies. In fact a good Dom is considerate, caring and emotionally perceptive - he has to be as he is making all the choices for two people. A good Dom will consider the impact his actions and choices have on his sub.

I suspect however OP that you are not talking about real, experienced Doms but about bossy, manipulative arrogant men. Those type of men are also surprisingly good at reading women. They are so good at it that they are able to target women who they can get away with this behaviour with. If you are always after the same women as these men then you are never going to succeed.

Stop lumping all men and all women into just two categories and start to look further at your selection process; if all the women you are interested in only want aggressive players then you need to take a step back and try to work out why you are attracted by women who will only every turn you down. Attempting to become someone you're not just to get a shag on a swinging site is folly.

over a year ago

"Sorry but what a load of 'crap!!' "

whats crap me or you

over a year ago

Any post that suggests "all girls" like a particular type of man is never going to get my vote.

(/)

over a year ago

I knew i should have bought the Jumbo box of Kleenex

Gimp

over a year ago

Here comes my ban...

I'll bring the beers.

I'll bring the rum "

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Any post that suggests "all girls" like a particular type of man is never going to get my vote.

(/)"

Same here.

Especially when it suggests that only one type of man is EVER successful.

over a year ago

Bad boys

stick together

Never sad boys

Do do do do do

Woo hoo!

over a year ago

"Any post that suggests "all girls" like a particular type of man is never going to get my vote.

(/)

Same here.

Especially when it suggests that only one type of man is EVER successful. "

/ /

over a year ago

I say finding a happy medium works well for me

over a year ago

"I say finding a happy medium works well for me "

By *LLURS OP   Man
over a year ago

waterforx

So there you have it guys and girls / wemon do like players and dom assertive aggressive guys / and not the so called nice guy that is at there beck and call / telling them he loves them all the time / to boring for them I guess / so the secret is to be urelf / and don't try to be any one else / have fun out there my sexy friends /

over a year ago

(/)

Same here.

Especially when it suggests that only one type of man is EVER successful. "

What?!! You mean every woman on here doe not find me irresistable?

I'm devastated.

over a year ago

"So there you have it guys and girls / wemon do like players and dom assertive aggressive guys / and not the so called nice guy that is at there beck and call / telling them he loves them all the time / to boring for them I guess / so the secret is to be urelf / and don't try to be any one else / have fun out there my sexy friends / "

Silly question i know but did you actually read any of the Replies?

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

[Removed by poster at 12/05/15 15:14:42]

over a year ago

"So there you have it guys and girls / wemon do like players and dom assertive aggressive guys / and not the so called nice guy that is at there beck and call / telling them he loves them all the time / to boring for them I guess / so the secret is to be urelf / and don't try to be any one else / have fun out there my sexy friends /

Silly question i know but did you actually read any of the Replies?

"

dont be silly

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/05/15 15:18:04]

over a year ago

"So there you have it guys and girls / wemon do like players and dom assertive aggressive guys / and not the so called nice guy that is at there beck and call / telling them he loves them all the time / to boring for them I guess / so the secret is to be urelf / and don't try to be any one else / have fun out there my sexy friends / "

Was that an ironic conclusion or just posted for effect?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

over a year ago

Think i know what you mean, i have an answer based on personal experience.

People enjoy relationships, i'm sure some people want nice people, i do. Don't even like being lied to or played and find people like that are not my type. But this is only after being played and realising what they were up to.

Players are pretty manipualtive, they know what people want and project an image of themselves based on others wants, they know people don't really want a dickhead so they hide the dickhead side of themself, all the while pushing themselves as being what a person wants to keep people wanting them.

If you saw a gooey chocolate cream cake, looking all tasty, but was never allowed to see the inside of it then you'd think it was really tasty and keep wanting it, having a little taste of gooey cream every once in a while, then one day you discover it's insides and it's actually poo. Now you know it's a poo cake covered in tempting cream it isn't so appealing. Players hide their poo basically.

Also, it's said that attractiveness makes someone appealing. Some people might actually find a player appealing on that alone, and think they can 'tame' the player and make the player only want them, these people think they are special enough to change someone else. They probably aren't but we choose to live in whatever reality we perceive so can have deluded thoughts if we want to.

Some people just think that's all they deserve, to be treated badly. They might have always been treated badly and not know any other way, or they might even enjoy being treated badly. they might subconciously go for this type or be proactive about it or it just happens. People are drawn to those who they feel they have something in common with but it can also be comforting to remain in relationships that make you feel 'normal', people enjoy feelings of comfort and security no matter how abnormal they might be.

Attractiveness plays a big part in this too. Men are often 'freind-zoned' on their looks alone, the other person loves their company and is happy to be in relationships but wants someone they find physically attractive. They want to save the best of themselves for the best they feel they can get. This is normal, no-one likes to invest on something that's a waste of their time.

Also, based on the above, attractive people know they can get away with a lot more than unattractive people. People are willing to invest in things that might pay off for them if it is appealing enough and wanted enough - you can base that line on everything you've read here.

For NSA sex many people don't care for anything more than looks because they are investing in nothing, they are looking to take and get something for themselves but also the best they can get. If they have nothing much to offer then some won't care and will take what's on offer then move onto someone better when they find them. People are always chasing a dream, chasing for something better, until they can live their dream.

Domination is different. Players are not necessarily dominant, they can be manipulative too, which is why people should get to know who they want to submit to because once you submit to someone they can take the piss out of you and treat you like crap if they want. People should be emotionally open as that's a great trait to have and helps the world be nicer, more understanding etc but you also need to protect yourself from unwanted abuse.

People like nice guys, nice guys don't manipulate and present themselves as they truly are, people chasing a dreams or who want out of reality do not want real guys. Nice guys, friends (friend-zone) are often available any time too so aren't seen as valuable or rare and don't need to be chased and there's no incentive to make them want us because they already do and will be there at any time for us.

Hope that helps.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"It's easier to blame women for being attracted to alpha arrogant types than work on your own confidence.

I have a few male friends who attract women and not one is an arse, they're confident and it shines through because nobody wants a negative timid idiot who finds it easier to blame others than to think maybe he's the problem.

Assuming women don't like nice guys and only go for arrogant dicks just means you clearly have a low opinion of them if you think they're too stupid to date them instead of you.

I'm a "nice guy" and when I feel like it I can be charming and funny and confident and have no problem attracting females.

Other times I'm shy and timid and get nowhere, coincidence? I think not."

well articulated...

same goes for women too..empower yourself and be and become what you want to experience.. dont seek answers to questions outside of yourself, you wont find them there x

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Perhaps you're freaking women out by telling nsa hookups off the internet that you love them?

Just a thought...

By *LLURS OP   Man
over a year ago

waterforx

So there you have it guys and girls / wemon do like players and dom assertive aggressive guys / and not the so called nice guy that is at there beck and call / telling them he loves them all the time / to boring for them I guess / so the secret is to be urelf / and don't try to be any one else / have fun out there my sexy friends /

over a year ago

Because they have the nice guy at home. While on here they want the bad boy.

over a year ago

What a head fuck! Any interpreters please??

over a year ago

I shall resist posting what I was about to as I'm concerned that it might come across as a personal attack rather than an observation.

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Have you actually read any of the responses, or are you just trolling?

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"So there you have it guys and girls / wemon do like players and dom assertive aggressive guys / and not the so called nice guy that is at there beck and call / telling them he loves them all the time / to boring for them I guess / so the secret is to be urelf / and don't try to be any one else / have fun out there my sexy friends /

He's just a dick, I've given up!

Have you actually read any of the responses, or are you just trolling? "

over a year ago

There's nothing to chase if you make yourself available all the time. There's no mystery, no challenge, no perception that you'll ever be anything other than there and so why should anyone change the way they interact with you if it remains the same?

And you can tell people you love them but if they never had any romantic interest in you then why would you expect them to love you back? Romantic love works two ways.

Plus looks, personality, and how you project yourself all counts too. If you project yourself as being something then people will take you as that initially. It takes a long time to get to know someone for real (if you ever do) and this is how manipulators get away with their behaviour too, they project a false image and hide their true self for as long as they can.

It only takes a few months for people to bond deeply, and once that bond is secure is when manipulators don't care because they know they are likely to get away with anything after that bond is there. It's the reason why people being manipulated and abused stay with their abuser, the bond and investment has taken place on their side.

By *lackgrapeMan
over a year ago

Purley

LoL lets not lynch our poor friend , I can understand to some extent what he's trying to say here and do have a few friends who are crazy about the so called"bad boy" and not Mr nice guy, and they tend to cum to me when things go bad and I just say you made your own bed so you might as well do the rest....thats life I guess

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Where can I find one of these??????????

By *ammykingMan
over a year ago

Aldershot

Always treat a woman with respect but yes when in bed, you should always make sure you leave her well and truely satisfied

over a year ago

"But some girls really like a guy who starts off nice but who'll pull her by the hair, beat her arse to a nice red glow, fuck her very roughly, tell her she's a slut- but then make it all better with kisses, cuddles and maybe tea/coffe/wine etc (delete as appropriate)- most of them also seem to really like you do do this 2-3 times whenever you meet up, and to text you the following day to tell you how it hurts to sit down but everyone at work keeps asking why they have a huge grin on their face

Where can I find one of these?????????? "

Yep... that's what they like

over a year ago

I like to think I'm a reasonably nice guy, a fair few of my fab meets have said they'd think I'd make someone a lovely boyfriend lol.

Thing is and what I've noticed in the biggest change in my sexual success.

"Nice" guys don't ask.

I used to never ask always wait for the girl to make the first move etc and it just lead to "friend zoned" because well you miss that window of sexual tension they assume your not interested so you become just a friend then it's weird if you try to change that.

.These days I'm still the exact same nice guy just I'm more confident and willing to put myself put there if they say no ah well no big deal life goes on can still be friends or it can end but at least you tried.

I still have my old hang ups a bit I've met people of here an other places for filthy, rough and what can only be described as abusive see (at their request) but the start of the meet I still walk in shy smile "hi you ok" bit sheepish hands on hips first kiss they smile back my horrible insecurities that they don't really fancy me gone then into character and two minutes later they can be linked up against the wall by their throat begging for it harder.

I still like cuddling afterwards though lol.

So yeah rambling aside nice guys do just as well as players or does or liars or any characteristic you choose as long as they bloody well ask.

over a year ago

Women just like a guy that's confident that's all. Same as we like women who are confident. Nice guys come across as not as assertive as confident guys and are 'too' nice. You can be confident without being an a**ehole.

over a year ago

I'm nice. Works for me.

over a year ago

"Women just like a guy that's confident that's all. Same as we like women who are confident. Nice guys come across as not as assertive as confident guys and are 'too' nice. You can be confident without being an a**ehole. "

Very true

over a year ago

"I'm nice. Works for me. "

You're nice? Fancy a fuck?

over a year ago

"I'm nice. Works for me. "

Having obliques that could pull tractors probably helps too :p

over a year ago

"I'm nice. Works for me.

You're nice? Fancy a fuck?"

See!

over a year ago

Stop being so bloody nice n pull their hair,give em a playful slap n whisper in their ear what a filthy little slut they are!

Disclaimer-this could result in a swift boot to the nads!

Tread cautiously young kemosabe

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I'm nice most of the time, it's just the other times I'm not.

Post new Message to Thread