Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hot tub

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am looking forward to going on holiday next week I believe where I am staying has a hot tub mmmm can't wait

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Well this thread went with a splash lol

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

We're getting married on Sunday and our choice of honeymoon was almost entirely influenced by the fact that it has a private hot tub

By *anchestercubMan
over a year ago

manchester & NI

"We're getting married on Sunday and our choice of honeymoon was almost entirely influenced by the fact that it has a private hot tub "

Congratulations, have a great day.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like hot tubs and would love to own our own. Quite pricey though even for a basic 4 person one.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You can get an inflatable one for 3_400 pounds.Not sure how big or good they are,but they advertise ad accommodating 4 adults

over a year ago

I never feel comfortable in a hot tub.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Ony trouble is going somewhere where there are children all bobbing round in there eww hate that..

Brighton steve look on ebay .. and also at the Lazy Z Spa blow up versions.

over a year ago

Make sure you have all your shots before you go. Shower thoroughly with anti-bacterial wash after leaving the tub and don't drink the water

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Haha a blow up one? I didn't realise there was such a thing. I'm taking blow up hottub here not blow up sex doll.

over a year ago

"You can get an inflatable one for 3_400 pounds.Not sure how big or good they are,but they advertise ad accommodating 4 adults"

That was meant to be £300 to £400.

over a year ago

"Make sure you have all your shots before you go. Shower thoroughly with anti-bacterial wash after leaving the tub and don't drink the water "

This exactly... Not really a fan of hot tubs either!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

There are offers quite regularly on laZ spa type hot tubs, so worth waiting, if not rushed.

I'm not keen on the heating costs, so haven't had one yet.

over a year ago

My parents have had the lazy one and now have a proper 8 person hot tub, my sisters love it but Im not a big fan - it's freezing where thy live hahaha

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

OH bought a layzee for xmas we have used it a couple of times had 3 in there but room for 4 at a squash.

To be practical I would set it up standing on a polystyrene base and make a surround and lid too.

It loses heat fairly quickly sitting on a slab patio.We only put it on when we know it will be used a couple of days . It is quite nice to share with a friend when the weather is chilli and you can snuggle up. . I wouldnt bother with a big one.

We have a sauna in the garage prefer that really.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"OH bought a layzee for xmas we have used it a couple of times had 3 in there but room for 4 at a squash.

To be practical I would set it up standing on a polystyrene base and make a surround and lid too.

It loses heat fairly quickly sitting on a slab patio.We only put it on when we know it will be used a couple of days

. It is quite nice to share with a

friend when the weather is chilli and

you can snuggle up. . I wouldnt

bother with a big one.

We have a sauna in the garage prefer

that really. "

A sauna in the garage sounds cool. I quite fancy a hot tub. A 4 person one.

over a year ago

A hot tub time machine!

By *hmeohmyMan
over a year ago

UK

"OH bought a layzee for xmas we have used it a couple of times had 3 in there but room for 4 at a squash.

It loses heat fairly quickly sitting on a slab patio.We only put it on when we know it will be used a couple of days . It is quite nice to share with a friend when the weather is chilli and you can snuggle up. . I wouldnt bother with a big one.

We have a sauna in the garage prefer that really. "

It's lovely to share your hot tub

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Cum again soon then

By *elsh n wildCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff area

I got hot tub and swimming pool great for party's x bring on the summer

over a year ago

"I got hot tub and swimming pool great for party's x bring on the summer"

Invite please

over a year ago

We have just ordered one of the lazy spa ones.. Only £270 and got great reviews. Looking forward to being able to chill in it after a rubbish day at work

over a year ago

"I never feel comfortable in a hot tub. "

me either x

over a year ago

"Make sure you have all your shots before you go. Shower thoroughly with anti-bacterial wash after leaving the tub and don't drink the water

This exactly... Not really a fan of hot tubs either! "

As someone who works in the water hygiene industry and samples commercial hot tubs and spas I wouldn't go in one unless I knew it had been cleaned and disinfected before I got in.

over a year ago

we love them - looked into hiring one but anything within price range didnt stay warm for that long - really think you get what you pay for here

over a year ago

"Make sure you have all your shots before you go. Shower thoroughly with anti-bacterial wash after leaving the tub and don't drink the water

This exactly... Not really a fan of hot tubs either!

As someone who works in the water hygiene industry and samples commercial hot tubs and spas I wouldn't go in one unless I knew it had been cleaned and disinfected before I got in."

I have referred to them as "hot soup" tubs in the past. Especially after watching people play in them at clubs....

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"we love them - looked into hiring one but anything within price range didnt stay warm for that long - really think you get what you pay for here"

Yes this is true.. If you have the bubbles on and it is very cold atmosphere it cools down really quickly (lazy spa.) Not so bad if you just sit in it tho. In reality they do not match up to the proper type which stays hot.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

We were thinking of getting one.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"We have just ordered one of the lazy spa ones.. Only £270 and got great reviews. Looking forward to being able to chill in it after a rubbish day at work "

how have you found the new hottub ??

over a year ago

"We have just ordered one of the lazy spa ones.. Only £270 and got great reviews. Looking forward to being able to chill in it after a rubbish day at work

how have you found the new hottub ??"

Good question and that seems very cheap but great deal if it is as it says

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

LOL

First time I went to America, I was 24? and traveled around California for a month before going to Burning Man.

Anyway, I was in the pleasent beach town of Santa Somewhere, hot day on Main Street.

Step in to a bar for a beer and get chatting with this middle-aged guy about the festival. Unlike other people I've asked he's happy to spill and we have a most interesting conversation.

At some point he says he's got a friend's guesthouse a few blocks away and it has a hot tub - would I care to join him?

Ok, says I, never been in a hot tub.

Of course, this hadn't been on my agenda so I didn't have a bathing suit. Just stripped off and jumped in.

5 mins later he makes a move.

You have to understand he wasn't even on my radar - middle aged, paunchy, balding, really no!

I panic, jump out of the hot tub saying I need a wee, run in to the house and, bollock naked, right in to a family of 5 - mom n' pop n' three young kids - eating dinner in the guesthouse.

Everyone kinda freezes...

over a year ago

Ebuyer had an inflatable one cheap! 270 quid delivered next day and it is great!

over a year ago

"We have just ordered one of the lazy spa ones.. Only £270 and got great reviews. Looking forward to being able to chill in it after a rubbish day at work

how have you found the new hottub ??

Good question and that seems very cheap but great deal if it is as it says "

Worth every penny x

Post new Message to Thread